You are not connected. Please login or register

Mira meets a new friend? (Social - Private/Phobos)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Chysanthos Mira

Chysanthos Mira
D-Tier
D-Tier

The rays of light fading as the twilight of dusk ate away at sun's brightness as it turned to darkness of the looming night yet to come. In her abnormal frame Mira walked home from a day of watching the arena duels. Most personal knows she human even if she walks on all fours due to her abnormal body structure her family developed yet still she gets hateful looks. As if she wanted to be different from everyone else though she doesn't hate it nor them for it. Sometimes Mira simply wants to know what life as a normal personal would be like. As she was lost in those thoughts Mira was absent-mindedly walking again and accidentally got lost yet again.

Looking up at sky that sun burning it red as clouds formed odd shapes around it giving the night a beautiful last look of the sun before it is gone. Noticing herself getting sidetracked Mira started walking again before darkness fully engulfed the city for as much as it could be. After a few minutes Mira found herself in a part of the city she knew nothing about. Looking around she knew that she couldn't keep randomly searching and decided to just go to a personal's home and ask directions. Hopefully the personal won't mind her well...being her as most do or her asking how to get out of the city.

Last edited by Chysanthos Mira on 27/01/21, 01:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Change to privat.)

──────────────────────────────────────────────

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t11830-chysanthos-mira-s-vault

Rameruru

Rameruru
D-Tier
D-Tier

He had found himself on quite the journey to Reim. It was supposed to be a simple boat trip, but he wasn't the good of a sailor, at least not at the beginning of his journey. Having gotten lost, all the way around the world, in a strange southeast Asian country. While there he spent a night with a fiery woman, got tips on how to sail, and found himself in Reim after a long and arduous journey. So far he had only come here to survey the country, to see the outskirts. Yet right now he was stuck in the city, exploring the slums. It wasn't ideal, but it was exploring none the less.

"What the?" He would stop and think, as a curious sight caught his attention. the 4m tall Immuchak stood out himself as somewhat of a giant, but it wasn't every day you saw a girl on all fours peruse right on into someone else's house. He was lost himself, but he couldn't help but try to intrude. His bolstering voice attempting to catch her before she got too far.

"Are you a little lost there?" He'd ask, peering over the corner. He had a smile on his face. He was wearing his normal furs in the shape of a shawl and skirt slightly past his knees. Still dressed like an immuchak, despite the golden nails that were inside his joints as well. It was a strange image, thus was the life of a pirate. He tried to cover what he could with his furs while her, but with her low position it was likely, she could see them.

"These slums can be confusing but I don't think you'll find any answers in there." His warm, but roughly energetic tone would rattle out in his attempt to be friendly. He never was that good at minding his own buisness.

Phobos Corvus

Phobos Corvus
D-Tier
D-Tier

It was late and he found himself nestled contently within the blankets Diana had left him. Even the soft chamomile they carried reminded him of Rima. How they shared a similar scent was something he felt comforting. The years were so lonely without her. He had seen it in his mother, how her loss changed their entire lives. Phobos couldn't help but to think about it on these silent nights.

Yet something inside of him stirred as a strange scent passed his nose. The weak, wooden door creaks. He sits up, pushing the blankets to the side. Whoever it was, they didn't smell like any of his many cousins. There was a waft of the sea on the light breeze. Being so far from the docks, it was strange. Curiously, he gets up from his bed, shuffling towards the door.

Opening it, he is met with an even more peculiar sight. A person, on all fours and another, while on two, was taller than anyone he has ever seen before. He blinks, a bit confused.

"Hello," he says, a bit more in question than greeting.

185 WORDS

Mira meets a new friend? (Social - Private/Phobos) 001

Chysanthos Mira

Chysanthos Mira
D-Tier
D-Tier

Walking up to the house Mira heard a male voice calling her asking if she is lost which she very much is. This extremely tall man has blue hair and eyes seem as odd as herself in reim. Shortly after a adolescent with red hair and gold eyes opened up the door to the house she walked to. All the kid said was hello but weirdly Mira likely as a question to the two strangers appearing at his house during night. Yeah Mira just need to get to her place in the wood's.

But that means talking which she doesn't like how unsavory this would be. "Mira need directions to edge of wood's it is my home. This man followed Mira and Mira don't know blue hair man. Sorry if Mira wake you one with gold eyes." All the while Mira standing as she normally does very tense and making no effort to hide he unease. Shifting darting and observing every possible escape route he eyes doesn't seem to stop moving.

Rameruru

Rameruru
D-Tier
D-Tier

"Ha, Ya the strange girl is right I don't know her, she seemed lost, and I've been spending a month just learning to find my way through the market, so I got it can be confusing." He would say, trying to hush his voice so as not to wake others, but his large frame even carried the exhale of his breath and heartbeat.

The giant retreated, backpedaling towards the center of the street. "I'm happy to help but I'll leave if needed, I get if I look a bit strange." He would say, but a feral child and sunshine boy weren't really average sights. Reiman's weren't always liking of outsiders, it was always a mixed reaction. If there was a conflict he really didn't feel like becoming a murderer. It was better to do a good deed, maybe make coin if he was lucky. If he was luckier, he would make some companions.

Phobos Corvus

Phobos Corvus
D-Tier
D-Tier

The edge of the woods? He tilts his head, intrigued. Her hair was like straw, eyes akin to the river. She was not his kin. Yet within the strangeness of her scent, there was one he knew well. He had traipsed the woods in which she called home often.

His bi-colored eyes dart toward the larger figure. The man was well-spoken in comparison to the cripple. While he wasn’t like anyone he’d ever seen before, he didn’t need to leave.

Phobos shakes his head, tucking his fiery hair behind his shoulder. “You didn’t wake me.” He looks toward the blue-haired man. “We can help her.” Phobos didn’t want to be responsible if she hurt herself on the journey. This man was an adult. Much easier to blame if anything bad happened.

“Uhm…” He pauses, looking toward the ground. “Phobos. My name.” A sigh passes his lips. This was awkward. “Corvus— Ah… it’s dangerous here. They’re… not friendly to…” His words were becoming more and more difficult to form. It made his head hurt trying to remember what to say. “You’re not like us.”

Thus a fight was more to occur than it wouldn’t at this rate. Especially since they were at his door.

“Let’s go,” he says, slipping on his sandals. “The woods are not far.” Phobos would canter past them, turning around to wait for them to follow. The faster they got out of the neighborhood, the better.

424 WORDS

Mira meets a new friend? (Social - Private/Phobos) 001

Chysanthos Mira

Chysanthos Mira
D-Tier
D-Tier

It seemed her words may have affected the blue hair giant man to leave which wasn't her intent but Mira didn't mind either way. At his word's Mira simply grunted her indifference. On the other hand the golden eyed kid seemed afraid. Then unexpectedly the golden eyed kid gave his name as he ushered them away quickly as he could. While Mira was glad for the help of finding her way home this felt odd. Why would this kid be afraid for strangers appearing at his house. Anyhow Mira was fine with the help so long as she got home.

Following the kid as he lead the way she didn't wait nor check for the blue haired man to follow. However these two personal are different from the normal personal found in reim. It was something Mira would have to look into later likely tomorrow after some sleep. She found talking extremely draining not physically nor mentally but emotionally. Humans are hurtful creatures that aren't always worthy of trust. Hopefully these two personal won't hurt her or be unworthy of trust. Yet in truth she had no choice but to take a leap of faith at least if she wanted to get home tonight.

Rameruru

Rameruru
D-Tier
D-Tier

Embarrassment hid behind his face, a smoldering heat within his head the immuchak tried to keep a calm demeanor. He was clearly a bit older than them both, while he wasn't used to Reim, he was used to traveling. It was something he had to become increasingly aware of, he couldn't exactly tell them he was an aspiring pirate who had gotten lost for a half year so he learned navigation skills from a kind fanalis leader.

"I'm Rameruru, I come from the nation to the north known as Immuchak" he'd say, his deep voice carrying a friendly tone. Continuing with a little white lie "I'm a trader, and I have some hunting knowledge so general navigation skills are essential!" His kind tone was meant to reinforce them, but he knew the young but was right. If anyone were likely to draw the most attention, it would be him, even if he meant to be more responsible.

"Its no harm, I see the way I appear, now let's get going." He'd turn to Mira slightly "I'm sure you'd love to get some rest in while you have the chance."

It was a joke but if she was anything like the animal she pretended to be she felt uncertain what type of creatures may be lurking in the woods. Keeping close by with his massive stride the Immuchak would push forward.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum