You are not connected. Please login or register

Girl's Day Out [Private/Social]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] Empty Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] on 18/10/14, 09:00 pm

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] GgAigos

Returning to her homeland had been a bit disorienting to say the least. It had been years since she’d set foot in Reim and somehow Ayero was having trouble deciding whether things seemed familiar or not. It was refreshing to get away from the arid desert scape after spending so many months under the oppressive Heliohapt sun, but she still felt like an outsider in her own country. If she could even call it that—Ayero was no die-hard Reim patriot, never really feeling the pride of belonging to a country after being raised in an isolated mountain village.

She was shocked to see that upon her arrival in Remano, life seemed to continue as if Kou hadn’t taken control of the capital and thus the empire itself. She did begin to notice the influx of Kou citizens though by their affluent dress, suddenly all too aware that her own clothing was heavily Kou inspired. On her first night in the city she traded her short cheongsam for a set of clothes more in line with her warrior demeanor. Though more revealing, her garments allowed for a greater freedom of movement without worry that they should tear seeing as her breastplate as well as the armor at her waist were sturdily forged.

The events that had taken place in Remano were relayed to her over the past few days from supposed first-hand accounts and whispered stories. Then there was talk of a ball surrounding the new king’s coronation, something that had piqued her interest. She didn’t know what the takeover would mean for Reim and her family, but perhaps if she were to attend she may catch a glimpse of this new ruler and hear what he had to say regarding the state the country was in. Hence why she was meandering around the marketplace, half searching for some appropriate attire, half wondering when she should set out on the arduous journey to the mountains and her family.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

2Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] Empty Re: Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] on 18/10/14, 09:08 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ariella wandered among the stalls in the market place, the area bustling with activity as news of the ball spread. Knowing she would be expected to attend, thanks to a bit of warning from her brother, she wanted to search out something suitable to wear, lest her parents decide she was deserving of public ridicule to make themselves look better. As she looked through the wide variety of attire, something caught her eye at a stall further in. She had been trying to decide which would be better, Kou-style attire or something from Heliohapt, to accent her lineage a bit more, with the added bonus of irritating her parents.  She had left Nilexa at the inn, not wanting the winged serpent to become overwhelmed in the throngs of people and get lost.

In her rush towards the stall, she had been mostly careful to duck around people, but an errant foot tripped her and had her flying forward into another woman's chest, the other woman's attire and her own slight stature giving her a face full of skin that cushioned her fall nicely. With a blush, she hurried to steady herself, apologizing profusely.

"Oh my goodness, I am so sorry, I tripped and could not catch myself. Please forgive me!"

Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] Ari%20Sigs_zpsn7c2bhju

3Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] Empty Re: Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] on 19/10/14, 10:02 am

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
The halfling had her head turned during the impact, eyes catching a glimpse of some attractive jewelry from one of the nearby stands. She nearly stumbles back as a strange woman faceplants into her chest, steadying herself before clenching her teeth, a flame of anger beginning to flicker in her eyes. She hadn’t seen Ariella trip and was unaware that this was an accident.

”Oi, you—“ Her threat was cut off by the strange woman withdrawing from her chest with an apology that seemed genuine. ”O-oh, well…don’t worry about it, you didn’t mean it.” Ayero rubs at the back of her head, a bit flustered for getting irritated. She turns her head to the side before dropping her hand back down, gaze glossing over the busy marketplace. ”I suppose I was a little distracted too. It’s been a long time since I’ve come back to Reim and I’m having a little trouble believing that it’s been conquered by—“ She stops suddenly, getting a good look at the woman in front of her and realizing that she couldn’t tell if she was a Reim native, a Kou immigrant or hailed from someplace else.

4Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] Empty Re: Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] on 19/10/14, 09:48 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ariella blushed at how she had fallen, looking at her feet as she offered more apologies. When the other woman dismissed her apology, she finally looked up and took a good look at the person she had inadvertently assaulted. The woman was almost certainly at least part Fanalis, the trademark red hair shimmering in the sunlight a dead giveaway. At the woman's words about the region being taken over, she gave a quirky grin and looked around.

"Seems awful quiet for a place that just got invaded by Kou, huh? Never imagine that they just lost their Emperor and gained a shiny new King under Kou's foothold. Sorry, I'm babbling. My name is Ari, I'm just visiting from Magnostadt, studying under one of the magician's here, or I was. Now I am kind of attached. You mentioned coming back? Are you from here? Or have you just been here before?"

Her voice was curious and light, not pressing for too may details, but genuinely wanting to hear more. She enjoyed hearing peoples' stories, even if she did not make much comment on them. Listening to people talk gave her a better judge of who they were and a glimmer of their beliefs, usually. She turned brilliant golden hues back to the woman, the Heliohapt blood from her grandmother showing fairly clearly between the eyes and skin.

5Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] Empty Re: Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] on 20/10/14, 06:57 pm

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ayero was a bit taken aback at the other woman’s friendly and curious attitude. As she posed multiple questions, the red headed woman simply stares as if she’d been startled to silence. It wasn’t as if Ariella’s inquiries were unwelcome, but rather Ayero hadn’t been expecting to bump into such a welcoming stranger. Inhaling slowly, she fixes the tanned young woman with a curious yet wary look, not intending to be hostile but rather it was her own odd attempt at appearing as warm and inviting.

”It does seem a bit strange. I was picturing…well, I’m just pleased to see that things are as well as they are.” There was a hint of skepticism in the woman’s voice as she reaches up to thread her fingers through her back of her hair, glancing around at the people around them. Some wore Reim attire, some wore Kou clothing, but most seemed to go about their business as usual. As normal as things seemed, she still felt uneasy. ”Ayero.” She offers her own name with a slight nod upon turning her attention back to the young woman in front of her. ”Magnostadt, huh…” The name of the magician’s country hit her ears and she twisted a strand of hair around the fingers that were still were still worked in her red mane.

”You’re a magician…?” Her voice now held a more curious lit as she looks the woman over. While she didn’t dislike magicians for their practice, the ones she has met thus far were rather…odd, even if Yakuroro and Lady Soushui were the only magic users she knew of. Tilting her head, she lets her hand slip from her hair as she tries to figure out the best way to word her answer. ”I am from Reim, yes. I’ve been away for many years, but I’ve come back to check on my family.” She pauses before continuing. ”What do you know of this new King?”

6Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] Empty Re: Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] on 20/10/14, 07:42 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ari listened intently, the woman seemed nice, but guarded. That was okay, though, not many could stay guarded around her, she tended to warm them up quickly with her friendly nature. The woman idly playing with her hair made her think of her own and she tugged the binding free, letting the purple flood around her face. She tilted her head to the side, subconsciously herding the woman slightly closer to the stall she had been aiming for, walking slowing to edge them over as she spoke.

"The new king? All I know is that the people are not nearly as happy as they seem. He has made big promises and no one is sure yet if he can uphold them. And most are pretty unhappy about being under Kou's rule, but since they aren't just flooding the city with people, it isn't a big issue. They seem to be trickling in slowly, giving people more time to adjust, I think. So you have family around here? I hope they weren't caught in any of the mess during the invasion. It was not pretty for those engaged in battle, or so I heard. I was far from the fighting so most of what I know is from second- or third-hand information. I had not been in Reim long when it happened. Sorry I don't have more information for you."

She frowned in apology but had been successful at slowly getting them to a stall full of dresses and her hands immediately reached out to judge the quality of the delicate cloths.

7Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] Empty Re: Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] on 20/10/14, 09:47 pm

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Frowning at Ari’s honest description of how the new King was perceived, the red headed woman exhaled lightly and chose not to comment further. ”My family hails from a village in the mountains, quite a travel from here. I’d hope that weren’t involved in the invasion, but if what people say is true then Kou forces didn’t go much further than the city.” There is a hint of desperation in her voice as if she wants to believe her own words but knows that what little information she has is subject to be false.

Her hips bump against the edge of the stall and she looks up, startled. Ayero hadn’t realized that she’d been following the young woman’s movements toward the clothing booth. ”Ah…” Her eyes follow Ariella’s hand as she tests the fabric of the dresses, the coronation coming back in mind. ”I’ve heard that there’s to be a celebration surrounding this new king’s coronation.” She comments, eyeing the pretty cloth hung around the stall for advertisement. Even the warrior woman with her hard stare and blunt words had a bit of a soft spot for pretty clothing, prompting Ayero to take a step further into the booth to examine the goods for herself. ”Were you looking for something before you ran into my chest?” Her tone is mild and nonchalant, though really she was just teasing.

8Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] Empty Re: Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] on 20/10/14, 10:13 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ari frowned at the mention of the woman's family and tried to offer reassurance, not wanting to mention the rumors of a blizzard in the mountains from when Kou invaded.

"I'm sure your family is fine, most of the fighting was in the city, from what I have heard."

She brightened at the mention of the coronation ceremony, blushing at the good-natured comment about her faceplanting into the woman's chest.

"Well, before I slipped and was caught by your glorious chest, I was trying to decide if I should go in standard Kou style attire or go with something more along my skin tone and see if I could find something from Heliohapt, perhaps. My grandmother was from there and I have always been fascinated by their styles. Since I have her coloring, I thought I may go a bit more exotic. What do you think? Kimono or super-thin silk?"

She held up a swatch of two different materials, one a delicate silk with floral patterns and the other a more sheer white silk from Heliohapt that contrasted her dark skin tone well. She knew she could pull off either look and gave the other woman a hopeful look for her input. She always had such problems deciding on clothing.

9Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] Empty Re: Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] on 20/10/14, 10:31 pm

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
”Heliohapt, hm? I’ve just spent the past few months there.” Ayero nods as she mentions her most recent travels, grateful for the change in conversation to something more light-hearted. ”Ahh...” The fanalis woman raises a closed fist to her mouth, thumb gently brushing her lower lip in thought as she examines the two items of fabric with the discerning eye of a hunter. Both pieces of cloth were lovely and she reaches out to rub them between the thumb and forefinger of her free hand, pleased at the softness and quality of both. These are high quality, they must be expensive… She doesn’t vocalize this thought, though.

”I believe the thin silk would complement your skin tone very well.” She decides, choosing the Heliohapt-produced good over the pretty Kou pattern. Perhaps she was a bit biased, but she grew uneasy at the image of people in Kou dress lining the streets the day of the celebration. ”Do you have an idea of how you’ll be wearing your hair? It’s very lovely.”

Ayero was beginning to warm up to the bubbly young woman, appreciative of her upbeat nature and the welcome distraction of pretty things.

10Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] Empty Re: Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] on 20/10/14, 10:54 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ariella hummed in agreement, letting the sheer silk slide over her skin. Not only would it complement her well, it would be comfortable.

"Well, Heliohapt style it is then! As for my hair, I have no idea... It tends to look good just being down, but if I put it up, I could put gold accents in it or something. Lord knows I have enough gold jewelry. Treasure jobs are good for stocking a jewelry box, that is for sure. If I can pry Nilexa away from the damned thing."

She laughed and searched through other Heliohapt-styled attire, noting the other woman's aversion to Kou attire. She could not blame her, it was a foreign culture invading her homeland.

"How do you think I should wear my hair? And are you going? We should find you something too! Then you could come pick out jewelry from my box, I have entirely too much, but my pet likes to hoard it."

Her tone was as friendly as ever as she pulled something from the rack. The sheer silk was designed to wrap around her ample bosom several times to provide adequate "coverage" while the majority of it was wispy and light. it had a small shift underneath that acted as additional coverage for her bodice that was designed to fall just below the curve of the buttocks. She wondered if it would fit properly as she glanced at the price tag. She gave a mental shrug at the seeming outrageous price of the clothing, glad to have ample spending money when others had so little, especially in the slums. She paused for a moment, thinking of going with something from her own stash of clothing and using the gold for improvements around the farm, but she had a large chunk saved away for that. Once in awhile, it was okay to pamper oneself, she reassured herself. She held the dress up for the Ayero to examine.

"Do you think this would be okay?"

11Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] Empty Re: Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] on 24/10/14, 12:16 pm

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Treasure jobs?” The fanalis woman quirks a brow at the young magician’s mention of lining her jewelry box with the alleged rewards from her jobs. The notion seemed a bit odd to her considering that she was only interested in earning coin for her work. Ayero actually did fancy the jewels and gold she often saw noblewomen decorating themselves with but generally resisted purchasing such things for herself unless she had reason to. Fine jewelry was expensive and made one even more of a potential target to thieves. Her had reaches up to reflexively brush against the one piece of jewelry she wore, a glittering pendant in the shape of a snake which hung around her neck. She had found the charm during the chaos of the slave auction, her eyes drawn to its gleam on the floor as she helped free her fanalis brethren.  

”Putting it up would look rather nice, especially if it’s something you don’t do often.” She looks the tanned woman up and down again, eyes resting on her mane of purple hair. She felt the sudden brief desire to play with it, reminded of the way she would brush and plait the hair of her younger sisters many years ago before her brother had been taken from them. A flicker of a smile softens her facial features as she lingers on the happy memory for a moment before being brought back to attention by Ariella’s next inquiry.

”I was planning on going to the celebration.” The halfling didn’t think that a commoner like herself would be allowed in the more intimate areas of the coronation ceremony, but she was interested in seeing how the people felt towards their new rule. ”Ha…my “pet” occasionally brings me back dead animal carcasses…” The redhead muses, remembering the time Kabu had slithered back to her after hunting on evening. The black snake had wound himself around her body as usual only this time he’d thoughtfully brought along a snack for his master, placing the body of a dead rat on her shoulder. Unfortunately, Ayero was a little too surprised and grossed out to appreciate the gift at the time. Shaking her head at the memory, the half-fanalis hopes that Kabu’s daily excursion didn’t yield any surprises. The desert serpent had wandered off earlier, eager to explore his new surroundings.

She looks over the dress Ariella had chosen, noting that something made of such fine material had to be expensive but chose not to comment figuring that the other woman’s spending habits was no business of hers. ”Very nice. But would it be a bit tight in…this area?” She gestures to her own bosom for example after coming to the realization that her shopping partner also had a rather large chest. Threading her fingers through her hair in thought, she tries to inject some light conversation into their venture. ”How long have you been away from home? I’ve never met anyone from Magnostadt before.” She’d heard mixed reviews of the country, some telling tales of the great magically enhanced capital city while others showed disdain for their lifestyle and the way they treated non-magical folk. She’d dismissed those as rumors though, seeing as how very few non-magicians were allowed in the country anyway.

12Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] Empty Re: Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] on 24/10/14, 03:25 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ari laughed at the mention of pets bringing back unwelcome presents.

“I am lucky, Nilexa tends to be too greedy to share any of her… snacks. Much more prone to stealing anything shiny I have laying around.”

When Ayero mentioned the dress may be a bit tight in the chest area, she chuckled and stretched it across. The fabric seemed to have a slight stretch to it, so she should be able to make it work.

“Ah, the trouble of being gifted in the chest area. I think I could probably squeeze into it. If not, I know a tailor in town that may be able to give me some breathing room.”

She hummed once more before offering the dressmaker a small handful of coins, adding in more than the dress cost. She was not attempting to show off, but the woman had obviously put a lot of work into her trade and the dress was worth more than the tag placed on it. When Ayero asked about Magnostadt, she barely kept the sneer off her face.

“It is… beautiful, I admit. But not friendly to those born without a wand in hand, so to speak. If you are lucky enough to be born a magician, the area holds no end of information for you, but gods forbid you have no borg to protect you. It is like you are the scum of the earth with no desire but to use anyone that can cast a spell.”

Ari rolled her eyes before smiling.

“I would offer to take you there for sightseeing, but if I had to guess, you would not be able to enter. You are at least part Fanalis, I am guessing? Forgive me if I am wrong.”

She would loop her arm through Ayero’s and gently drag her from the stall as she spoke, glad to have found a new friend in the city.

“You must help me try this complicated thing on. And then you can look through my closet and jewelry box! At least with our similar… gift, you are bound to find something that would not need to be tailored. And Nilexa would love you! Unless there is more shopping you would like to do? There are plenty of stalls here, offering interesting goodies for the coronation celebration. You must come! We could cause some commotion, two pretty girls crashing the party!”

13Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] Empty Re: Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] on 24/10/14, 05:47 pm

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
After listening to Ari speak of her homeland, Ayero nods understandingly. ”I figured as much, seeing as how it’s a country for magic folk. I can’t say I’m not at least a bit curious about it though.” She shrugs with indifference. ”You’re correct, I’m half Fanalis from my mother’s side.” She affirms, once again running a hand through her crimson waves which indicated her heritage.

Ayero didn’t seem to mind being pulled around by the energetic young woman, content to wander around the marketplace as was her initial plan for the afternoon. Normally Ayero would be rigid to such contact, but she’d warmed up to Ariella a bit and admittedly enjoyed the magician’s company. ”Oh? That’s…very generous of you. If you truly wouldn’t mind, I’d certainly love to see what sort of clothing a girl from Magnostadt owns.” She chuckles softly, scratching at the back of her head, a bit taken aback by how forward the other woman was. Though the offer did seem slightly suspicious seeing as how the two had just meant, it was entirely possible that the invitation was as innocuous as Ari made it seem. Ayero hoped it was true anyway, seeing as how a day of dress-up would help soothe her frayed nerves. ”I’ll be in town for a while, so I plan to re-immerse myself in Reim’s culture while I’m here…starting with the goods in the bazaar.” She comments, tone a bit more light and airy than before.

As the two woman make their way through the thick crowds, a familiar hiss reaches Ayero’s ears. Looking down, she spies Kabu winding his way swiftly through the sea of bustling people. Slithering straight for Ayero, Kabu hisses again and quickly winds himself around the woman’s body, resting his head on her shoulder. Large red eyes peer at Ari curiously and Ayero pats the snake’s head with a chuckle. ”Glad to see that you didn’t bring me any snacks this time around. Did you have fun exploring?” An indignant hiss tickles her ear. Rolling her eyes, Ayero turns to the woman at her side. ”Ari, this is Kabu. Kabu, Ari.” She jerk her head to the side in the direction of the snake’s head. ”I got him in Heliohapt. I think he’s having a bit of trouble adjusting to a place so moderate in temperate.” Another hiss in her hear. ”And probably the lack of sand, too.” She comments as the snake raises his head and moves forward from Ayero’s shoulders, his face inches away from Ariella’s as he inspects the new woman linked by the arm to his master. ”Oi, Kabu! How many times do I have to tell you not to do that? It’s rude!” Ayero chides, exasperated. ”I’m sorry. He doesn’t like to listen sometimes.”

14Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] Empty Re: Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] on 24/10/14, 06:16 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ari giggled at the appearance of the snake, letting him flick his tongue at her before holding out her hand for him to "smell." His actions were quite similar to Nilexa and once he was comfortable, she would reach forward and lightly pet his head scales.

"Nilexa is the same way. Impertinent and spoiled rotten. Hello, Kabu, I am Ari. Would you like to meet my baby, Nilexa? I think you two would get along splendidly, as long as you dont mind your lady-snakes with wings."

She glanced up at Ayero's mention of Heliohapt.

"That is actually where Nilexa is from originally, my grandmother gave her to me. And please, help yourself to some of my clothes. I have far too many despite my newest purchase."

She swung the bag happily as she led the woman towards her inn, happy to have someone to socialize with. A day of goofing off with another girl was just what she needed, so much of her time recently being taken up with the Grumptoes and different jobs.

"I have clothes from all over the world, you could say I was spoiled, materially, as a child. My parents may have been cold, emotionally, to their disappointment of a daughter, but I had no end of clothes, toys, jewelry. I tend to like to be prepared for all occasions, fashion-wise, so I am sure we can find something to suit your tastes!"

She led Ayero through the doors of the inn, offering the person at the front counter a wave before making her way up the stairs and into her room. Nilexa lifted her head with a sleepy blink from a pile of golden chains that had been the loot from the treasure job, her tail wrapped around three rings set with amethyst. At the entrance of strangers, however, she gave a happy trill and lifted herself into the air, fluttering her wings over to flick her tongue at Ayero, forgetting to drop the rings from her tail. Ari covered her face with her palm and sighed, shaking her head with a laugh.

"Ayero, Kabu, meet my little pest, Nilexa. Nilexa, put the rings back before you go invading peoples' space. These are my new friends, Ayero and Kabu."

Nilexa trilled and wilted slightly before flying back to the jewelry box to loosen the rings back into the box, promptly returning to flutter right in front of Ayero, her tongue flicking out to tickle the halfling's nose.

15Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] Empty Re: Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] on 24/10/14, 06:54 pm

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Kabu leans his head into Ariella’s petting, closing his eyes in contentment. ”I’m not sure if I can handle two Kabus.” Ayero comments dryly with a wry smirk. If Kabu even hears Ayero’s words he chooses to ignore them, favoring the attention from his new friend instead.

As the pair makes their way toward the inn, the Fanalis woman frowns at Ari’s description of her parents. ”I’m sure that you’re enjoying your time away from home then. Sometimes it’s nice to get away…” She trails, shaking the thought of her “abandoned” family from her mind before it can enter fully and dampen the mood.

As they made their way to Ariella’s room at the inn they’re greeted by the sight of a winged serpent coiled atop a pile of gold finery. Ayero can’t help but chuckle as Ari gently chides her pet for keeping hold of the gold. The halfling watches as the snake lifts herself into the air, never having seen a winged serpent before. ”Why, hello there Nilexa. Aren’t you pretty?” She chuckles as her nose is ticked by the snake’s tongue and slowly holds out a hand to her as Ari had done to Kabu before gently brushing the scales on her head with a crooked finger.

”You mentioned family before…do you have any siblings?”

Surprised to see another Heliohapt snake, Kabu slithers forward from her perch on Ayero’s shoulders and flicks his tongue out at Nilexa, trilling in curiosity before moving to the other side of the female snake and blinking his large red eyes.

16Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] Empty Re: Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] on 24/10/14, 08:53 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ari grinned as Nilexa turned her attention to Kabu, the winged serpent so excited she flew in a vertical circle in the air, trilling happily as she then reached eye level with Kabu and flicked her tongue at his nose, Ayero all but forgotten at seeing one of her own kind, in a fashion.

"Nilexa, why don't you be nice and stop flying. You can show Kabu your treasures!"

The winged serpent trilled in agreement before allowing herself to fall to the ground gracefully, her reptilian but intelligent eyes trained on the other snake, as though waiting for him to follow her. Ari turned her attention back to Ayero and nodded.

"Yes, being away from home is fabulous. And yes, I have a brother, Adius. He is studying to become an instructor at the Academy, the he does find time to visit. He may be the golden child, but he has always been a great big brother, when he wasn't playing pranks on me. Like giving me a tail."

She gave a playful scowl before waving Ayero over to her closet, the poor structure literally overflowing with clothing, an entire corner of the room practically buried under clothes. Nilexa had made a nest on one of the piles that often had sunlight, the clothing perfectly shaped to her coiled body.

"See, I told you. Too many clothes!"

17Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] Empty Re: Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] on 24/10/14, 09:08 pm

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Without waiting for any signal from Ayero—not that she would give any—Kabu glides down her body eagerly to follow Nilexa. He was already feeling more at home being around another Heliohaptian snake, but the pile of shiny gold treasure she was leading him to reminded him of his native desert home.

After seeing that Kabu wasn’t about to cause trouble, Ayero turns her attention back to Ariella and chuckles at the description of her brother. ”Sounds like you have a good relationship with him, then. My older brother and I are similar. Er, without the tail.” She peers around Ari for a moment curiously, wondering if she was being serious or if it was some sort of magician’s joke.

As she follows Ari over to her closet, her eyes practically bulge out of her head. ”You certainly weren’t lying…” The fanalis woman had never seen so many clothes belonging to one person and of such fine quality. ”Have you even worn all of these?” The woman arches a brow with a short laugh, reaching out to gently touch the sleeve of a silk robe, feeling the quality of the material.

18Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] Empty Re: Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] on 24/10/14, 09:20 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ari grins as Nilexa proudly displays "her" treasures to the other snake, nosing an onyx ring over to Kabu as a gift. When Ayero asked if she had worn of of the clothes, she pretended to think for a moment.

"Uh.... most of it? I think... I always buy much more than I could ever use. So I would be overjoyed if you took some of it off my hands. Most of the stuff from Magnostadt is stuffed in the back of the closet, but you are welcome to drag anything out. OH! I know, this would be something that would be perfect for you!"

She stepped into the middle of one of the piles and begins digging, seeming to have some type of unknown organization that was questionable at best. She flung a scarf over her head, the silky material draping over Nilexa's head, who gave an irritated hiss to her Mistress before nudging the cloth off of her. Finally finding what she was looking for, Ari dragged out a long black dress with slender straps that was designed to fall in elegant waves to a woman's ankles. The chest area covered just enough to be proper and would show just enough to be flirty for a larger-chested woman like herself. The entirety of the dull silky dress was outlines with small maroon stitching that, if examined, would show small flowers, each one with what looked like tiny ruby chips in the center of the flower.

"The red would match your eyes and hair and the material isn't super shiny, so it doesn't SCREAM "look at me, I have breasts." I think I wore this to some party my parents were having about a year ago. It's fun, flirty, but still conservative, in case you don't want to display your giblets to everyone! Try it on!"

Ari waved the dress at Ayero, glancing at the two snakes to make sure they were still getting alone. It appeared as though Nilexa was attempting to show off, using the scarf and several pieces of jewelry to make a fashionable "nest" for Kabu while nudging more jewelry at him.

19Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] Empty Re: Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] on 24/10/14, 09:50 pm

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ayero watches with fascination as Ari digs though piles on top of piles of clothes, wondering how on earth the younger woman knew where to look for what she was thinking of. At last she surfaced with a beautiful silken black dress. ”Oh, it’s gorgeous…” Ayero reaches out to rub the material between her thumb and forefinger, tugging the clothing forward to examine the finer details sewn into the dress. ”I don’t think I’ve even worn something so beautiful…thank you, you’re very kind.” A genuine smile lit up Ayero’s face at Ari’s gesture, touched by how open and warm the magician woman was.

Eager to try such a fine item of clothing on, the Fanalis woman reaches behind her and unclips her breastplate. Sliding the straps from her shoulders, Ayero discards the item of clothing onto the bed and reaches for her boots, tugging them off before removing the armor at her waist. She doesn’t seem to mind that her chest is fully exposed and the rest of her is nearly nude. Her arm guards are the last to go, folded next to her breastplate on the bed before she reaches for the dress. Stepping into the slim gown, she pulls the ties around her neck after making sure her chest is properly secured. ”Can you help me with the ties on my back?” She brushes her long hair over her shoulder.

Out of the corner of her eye, Ayero catches sight of Kabu, or what she assumed to be Kabu. It was hard to tell when he was nestled amongst the piles of jewelry, his new friend clearly enjoying his company. Kabu himself looked pleased at the attention but a bit overwhelmed. At the moment he let Nilexa do as she liked, feeling a bit sorry that he didn’t have anything to give her in return.

20Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] Empty Re: Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] on 24/10/14, 09:59 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ari chuckled and stepped back over the pile of clothes, pausing to give the two snakes a gentle skritch. She giggled at Kabu's hopeless look.

"Don't worry, boy. She will calm down soon. She is just very friendly."

She stepped over to Ayero, admiring the fit of the dress before gently tightening the laces that ran up the back, ensure that it hugged her curves perfectly without being too tight to move. She knew fancier clothes like this took a lot of getting used to, but the dress had a simple enough cut to not be uncomfortable. Tying the top off and tucking the laces under to hide them, she pulled Ayero's hair back into place, unable to resist running her fingers through it. Fluffing it slightly, she looked at Nilexa.

"Hey Nilexa, can you bring me the little silver tiara with the rubies and onyx in it?"

Nilexa looked up from her nesting activities before giving a trill of acknowledgement, lifting into the air and nudging jewelry around under the end of her tail wrapped around a delicate looking tiara and flying it over to her mistress before returning to lay next to Kabu with a happy trill. Ari thanked the purple serpent and stepped in front of Ayero, adjusting her hair and the bodice of the dress to make sure it fell properly before nestling the tiara in the halflings hair.

"There we go. A silver necklace and I think the outfit will be complete! Take a look!"

She waved Ayero over to the full length mirror that seemed to mark the line between room and clothing piles, eager to see the other woman's reaction.

21Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] Empty Re: Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] on 24/10/14, 10:48 pm

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
As Ari adjusted the dress so that it would fit better, Ayero felt a bit out of place wearing something that seemed so expensive. Growing up her family didn’t have much, but the children of the Shiiba family weren’t exposed to higher classes of living so they were perfectly content with their way of life. After Ayero had broken out of the family bubble and began to travel, she often admired the intricate clothing and jewelry noble women wore. From what she could see at a distance, anyway.

She would be lying if she said that she didn’t enjoy being pampered by Ariella. Turning toward the mirror, Ayero smoothed out the fabric over the thighs and peered into her reflection. Her mouth fells open, slightly agape at the image of herself in the lovely dress with the tiara atop her head. For the first time in many years, she didn’t look at her reflection and see a warrior staring back at her. ”By Ilah…who knew a piece of clothing could make one look so different?” She laughs softly, rubbing the material of the dress between her fingers before twirling around and watching the fabric swish around her ankles with delight.

Whirling around, she grabs Ariella and pulls her into a bone crushing Fanalis-grade hug. ”Oh, thank you Ari! You’re far too kind, lending me this beautiful dress. I—oh!” She releases the other woman from her death grip, laughing in embarrassment and tucking a loose strand of hair from her face. ”Sorry about that. I just really appreciate you doing this for me. It’s been ages since I’ve gotten dressed up, and well…you remind me of my sisters.” She smiles softly at the fleeting memories of her younger sisters. Though most of the time she was scolding or berating them for one thing or another, she took pride in being their protector and teacher. ”Now, I believe that you have a dress to try on as well, right?” She reaches for Ariella’s bag, fishing out the silken Heliohapt goodie.

Kabu stares up at Ari with pleading eyes as she passes by them, seemingly helpless. As the women go about trying on dresses, Kabu shifts from the pile of gold, his eyes sparking with a sudden idea. Slithering from the jewelry and out the slightly ajar door, the black serpent disappears. He returns several minutes later, a freshly killed rat hanging from his mouth by the tail. Approaching Nilexa, he drops the rat on the bed of jewelry and nudges it closer to her.

22Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] Empty Re: Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] on 24/10/14, 11:06 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ari smiled broadly and then oomphed as she was hugged tightly. She half expected her borg to flare up, but thankfully she was spared that embarrassment.

"Hey, I never had a sister, so you get to be my adopted one! It looks better on you than it did on me, I can say that in all honesty. Your hair really makes the accents stand out. And yes, yes I do! Let's see if I can't make my grandmother proud of the genes she passed on!"

Ari began stripping out of her cloak, lifting her shirt off before wiggling her skirt down. She seemed to not even notice the slender black tail twitching behind her as she picked up her new dress, the lack of lines on her skin proving the tone was natural and not just a tan. When Kabu slithered back in with a dead rodent, she squeaked for a moment before raising a palm to her face. Nilexa trilled in delight, eagerly downing the snack her new friend had brought her before twining around the other snake.

"I think she just fell in love. He let her play show-off AND he fed her!"

She chuckled as she slipped the dress from Heliohapt on, the sheer material sliding over her skin and making her shiver. This was her favorite part of nice clothes, the way they felt when you put them on and the feel of the material gliding over soft skin. She slid the straps up her arms, the silky material making her skin look even darker. She could almost pass for a native of Heliohapt with the way the dress made her look. She tugged and fitted the dress around her chest, struggling to get the material to sit right. She might need to take it to the tailor to have an inch let out unless she wanted to have her goods on display for the entire ball to see.

"Okay, it is a bit snug in the top, but if you can help me lace it up, I will see if any other alterations need to be made."

The dress fell to just at her ankles and there were delicate golden threads laced throughout the material, making her eyes almost seem to glow. She swept her hair to the side and turned so Ayero could access the laces on the back, grinning.

"Don't be afraid to lace it tight. This is nothing compared to the corsets I had to wear to my last ball. The horrors they put us through to make us look better, I swear."

23Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] Empty Re: Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] on 25/10/14, 02:47 pm

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
As Kabu returns with a gift for Nilexa in tow, Ayero grimaces but holds her tongue from reprimanding him seeing as how the snake was doing something nice. ”That was my reaction the first time he brought me a “gift”…only louder and a far more vulgar.” Chuckling, she watches as Nilexa happily accepted Kabu’s offering, glad that her scaly companion had some good company. ”Quite the lady killer, aren’t you?” Kabu responds by nuzzling Nilexa affectionately with a gentle hiss.

Turning back to Ari, Ayero pauses in surprise at seeing that the young woman did indeed have a tail. After several moments of staring, she shakes her head and steps forward, helping Ari adjust the dress around her form. ”Tight? Are you sure?” The halfling asks with a tinge of worry to her voice as she reaches for the laces at the back, gingerly tugging at them, afraid that she’d accidentally crush the magician’s ribs. ”Oh gosh, I couldn’t imagine wearing one of those things. I’ve never had to, thank Ilah but I’ve seen them on display in shops. They look like torture devices!” She ties the laces snugly, moving her hands lower to adjust the fabric so that it’s taut against her body.

”You certainly have a good eye for design.” The Fanalis woman comments, hands at her hips as she looks over Ariella with a smile. ”The color is very flattering against your skin, too. You look like you could be the Pharoah’s wife!”

24Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] Empty Re: Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] on 26/10/14, 10:02 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ari chuckled at Ayero's comments about corsets and nodded in agreement.

"They are rather uncomfortable. They make some really nice curves, though."

She gave a small spin to see how the skirt flared and twirled around her, pleased with the fit. It was also long enough to cover the tail her brother had left her, thank goodness. She hated when people began talking about it at fancy events. They were always so snide about it.

"A pharaoh's wife, eh? That would make my parent's happy. Even better if it were a magician pharaoh. My parents are such snobs. I am so glad I am not around them anymore, I would probably have tried to kill myself. Hmmm, wonder if that would make my Borg flare up?"

She ponders the question idly as she walks over to the jewelry box and began digging. Finding a silver teardrop necklace, she walks over to Ayero, moving the beautiful red mane to the side so she could attach the dangling jewelry on the girl, probably being more familiar than she should. Once it was attached, she walked back to the box and dug for accessories for herself. Nilexa was too distracted with Kabu to be worried about "her" treasures, trilling contently and falling asleep twined around the poor male snake.

"So, do you think we look good enough to mingle with the nobles? Because I certainly know you do. You will blow them away!"

25Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] Empty Re: Girl's Day Out [Private/Social] on 26/10/14, 10:27 pm

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
”So they prefer magical folk, hmm?” The Fanalis wonders aloud idly, running a hand through her red waves. She chuckles lowly, reaching from behind the younger woman to tug at the sides of the fabric covering her chest tightly, seeing what she meant when she said it needed to be let out a bit. ”Their loss, then. They won’t be able to enjoy the world like you are if they’re stuck in a bubble.”

Glancing down at the column of white silk that covered the magician’s legs, Ayero’s mind is drawn back to that strange black tail she’d seen earlier. ”Does it…can you move it? Your tail I mean. Ah, ah, I’m sorry, that was rather rude of me, I shouldn’t have asked….it’s just that I know of someone who has a similar one, and feline ears a well.” She briefly wonders if Ariella is somehow related to Lexiara’s people but dismisses the thought, remember that Ari’s tail had been magically produced by her brother’s prank.

Touching the delicate piece of silver around her neck, Ayero smiles softly before responding. ”Oh…well, thank you for the compliment.” Her face flushes lightly at the thought of meeting nobles and butterflies begin to flutter in her stomach. ”You definitely do.” She tilts her head as she examines Ari with a once-over glance. ”I can tell you’re of noble blood. You carry yourself well.” She affirms with a nod of her head. ”Ah…I’ve never been to anything fancier than a street festival. I’m not sure how to act…” She confesses, scratching at the back of her head.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum