You are not connected. Please login or register

Scatter and Destroy [Lagi and Zagi] C

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It’s been a few days since Lagi started teaming up with Zadi, they made quite the team. Today’s mission involved a few bandits that continued to trespass and make camps outside the capital. They seem to give a lot of trouble to travelers that were leaving the city and going to the city, working from miles within the Reim jurisdiction kind of hurt the Guards ability to do the job correctly. “So I guess it’s up to the mercenaries like us to get the job nt if that’s the case , it wasn’t too specified if they wanted these bandits dead or alive either. I would say that we should hold back too much, but it could be a rather clean job. I guess the more discreet we are, the less chance that we have of alerting the other guards. So I have a good idea, I’ll be sending out Zygus to scout ahead and figure out the exact location of each guards. Ill take out one of them as quickly as possible, they would probably scatter at the sight of me and Zygus. While we are in the air, we should be taking up most of their pinpointed aggression.” Lagi continues to draw the plan from within the sand by using a nearby stick. He drew the guards with funny faces and over sized bodies. Small giggles escaped from his mouth every now and again, but he continued on with the plan.
“At that time, you should be able to use the current distraction to take out the remainder of them. The poop from my bird is toxic, so it should definitely be the best move to use. Plus the smell is going to linger, so any form of retaliation would be slowed as well.” Afterwards LAgi erased the plan and hopped on Zygus. “Follow behind; you’ll notice that Zygus and I will be stationary over a specific area. That’s where the bandit camp is going to be, I’m sure that you’ll know exactly how to strike when the time comes. “After the plan has been established with Zadi, Lagi proceeded to scout the area for the bandit camp. Upon finding them, Lagi piloted Zygus in order to make his flight patterns a little more discreet, they wouldn’t intentionally want to pick a fight with a flying creature of his type. After Zygus got into position, he dropped a nice big load onto the bandit camp. It was spread all over the equipment and the bandits themselves. “Bullseye!” There were small screams from the bandits; they were practically nauseated by the poison poop that Zygus dropped. Even one of them started throwing up, while the other two bandits tried their best to shoot arrows at Lagi. However, their aim wasn’t exactly the best at the current moment. The poison was also messing around with their level of focus, finding the exact angle on where to shoot and take them down would be highly troublesome. “And then, the hero comes in to finish them off!” LAgi would say this a little playfully, knowing well that it was Zadi he was talking about.

OOC: Comp is acting up a lil

521/1000

Abilities used
Spoiler:

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Time for another mission with Lagi El Nagi and Zygus! This time however, Lagi lead the team to the location of the job. It was a few miles out from Reim, closer to the Western Fotress where Lagi and Zadi had originally become buds. From the looks of the job sheet, the bandits were few in number while also being too much trouble for the guards at Reim to handle. They were probably smart and cunning. After all, they made a camp too far away to see…in the grand Empire of Reim of all places! Zadi was impressed with how smart some people could be but ashamed that they weren’t smart enough to help the world and their community rather than be bandits. However, maybe the bandits were just lazy and didn’t like to try and find anywhere closer to camp out, hahaha! That was always a possibility! Anyway, Zadi made his way with Lagi and Zygus over to the location by foot…or at least close. It seemed that Lagi had a plan in mind that involved Zygus scouting things out. However, what Zadi didn’t expect was that Lagi would go with Zygus and have Zadi follow, taking out the bandits by himself…sort of. Lagi would attack from the sky, but Zadi would be the ground support. Yeah, a two man operation with equal roles. Seriously, Zadi thought it over and thought it was a brilliant plan for something this trivial, hahaha!

Yeah, Zadi didn’t think much of this job. He’d take tougher jobs before, such as pirates with guns and sharks with fangs. He’d even taken on a whole dungeon! This was ridiculous…but Huang had to come from somewhere, right? Anyway, Zadi cast those thoughts aside. He didn’t want to be distracted after all. If he messed up, there was a good chance he might die in the process of raiding the bandit camp. That wouldn’t be any fun at all…dying on the job…and it wasn’t technically his “job” to begin with. Either which way, Zadi and Lagi and Zygus would take care of it!

“Alright, the plan sounds good to me. Now go up and scout ahead. But also make sure that you don’t leave me hanging out in the middle of the camp without some sort of support. We still don’t know how many bandits there might be- and he’s gone. Well, it is the avian pair after all. Best in the sky! Not sure about the ground. Never really seen Zygus fight without flying. All the same, now it is my turn to follow behind! Alright, so Lagi went over that way. Better keep up in some way while still staying quiet and behind him…yeah, the Gravity Lift should do it. However, I doubt I’ll need the maximum speed, hahaha!”

Zadi used his Gravity Lift – Stage 2 technique and lifted the influence of gravity around his very being. He followed a three meters off the ground behind Zygus, making sure not to make whooshing sounds like Zygus’ wings did…probably. They were being pretty quiet to be honest. Zadi wasn’t sure if he was too far away or if he was deaf, haha! So then, Zadi eventually made it to the camp which seemed pretty open to attack. Zadi stepped inside the threshold of the camp tents after Lagi dropped a…stuff bomb. Yeah, Zadi would never get used to those strange attacks that Lagi and Zygus keep coming up with. The stench quickly reached Zadi’s nose, but he was able to hold his breath before it seeped into his nostrils like the smell did to the bandits, now running around and shooting arrows into the sky aimlessly. The one that threw up at the smell of the poop noticed Zadi and tried to alert everyone, but Zadi had anticipated such a thing to happen. He gather dust and whatnot to form his Ball spell, hitting the vomiting bandit upside the head. There were only two left, one of which was preoccupied with trying to shoot down Lagi and Zygus.

Zadi then looked for the other one, the only one NOT aimlessly shooting arrows. But then again…the other one was failing just as much as the other-other one was. Zadi took this chance of distraction to hit the one closest to hitting Zygus which also happened to be the one closest to Zadi. Zadi shot the ball for the gut of the bandit-target and knocked the wind right out of him. He fell to the ground, unable to breath. Zadi hit him in the back to get the wind back into his system, knocking him out in the process. He didn’t die, but he was out cold. Now all that needed to be done was take the last one out, but Zadi believed that the avian pair could finish him off~

“Take aim Lagi and Zygus!! Take’m out!”

140 Magoi

Tech(s):

810/1000 words

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi kicked Zygus’s side three times; it was a small indication for Zygus to use a new move that they thought up of. “Ok Zygus, this is just like how we practiced. Don’t worry about the details! Just go for it ok?!” Zygus nods as he unleashes his new move, a powerful attack to end the altercation as quickly as possible. Zygus fires off 10 metallic feathers that is 9 meters in length and 4 meters in width. The blades move at the speed of 15 M/S. They cause the damage of cuts that barely go past the skin and just start to touch tissue and muscle. Contact with the blades leaves metallic particles that are hardly noticeable and embedded in the skin, hair, or clothing if possible for the rest of the thread. The particles remind you of glitter. The particles have an attracting quality that attracts C rank or lower metals to you immediately for the next three posts within 20 meters. These metals will have the default speed of 15 m/s, the damage from these metals varies. Some would say that the entire move was overkill. Each bandit was hit by five metallic feathers each, but the archer class of beasts might have made the attacks much weaker.

That didn’t matter too much though, what mattered was the fact that the bandits were armed with plenty owl weapons and arrows. The weapons were probably made up of metal, and the arrow heads were most likely made up from metal as well. This proved to be the killing factor, because all of those metal appliances were attracted to the bandits, launching themselves at high speed. The metals was standard grade, so the effect was a little over the top. Lagi watched as the bandits was skewered by their own equipment. The swords and arrows pierced the bandits all over their body; the scene itself was quite sickening. “Wow Zygus, I didn’t say you had to kill them.”Lagi scratched his head as Zygus made a disappointing sigh. This was one of the first few times that he tried to impress his master, only to get scolded for it in the end. After meeting back up with Zadi, he looked down with a small frown on his face. “I’m sorry about that Zadi, the original plan was to at least keep one of them alive for interrogation. I kind of started to get into that a while back, they make the missions go more smoothly when they start to spill the beans about their current objectives and whatnot.” Lagi then shrugs as Zygus continues to give the dead bandits a wired look; it’s almost as if he was observing his handiwork. “Well, at least the jobs done. I guess I surprised you didn’t i? I handled myself quite well today; I’m not just some pushover or anything. So you wouldn’t have to worry about me holding you back Zadi, I’ll try my best to keep up with ya. “

1000/1000 Finished

Spoiler:

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

“Oh…my…Rukh. That wasn’t really what I meant by ‘take them out’…oh man…that was brutal…at least it was quick…sort of. Well, all the same, we did our job…time to…ugh…get the reward…and go looking for the next encampment of bandits…”

Zygus was looking at his “fine” handiwork, scanning all over the place where the glitter and metal hit the bandits. Oh…the sight was bloody beyond imagination. The bandits were impaled left and right by all sorts of metallic objects…most of them were…ironically…stolen. Things such as lost ammunition and decorated yet sharp swords. What was so ironic was that the bandits’ work is what technically killed them. Well, not so much ironic as it was tragic…oh man it was sickening. All the same…job done…

“Well, it really would have been nice to interrogate them. Can’t do anything about it now though. Let’s head back and get our reward and then secure the next bandit encampment. It is probably just as far out but on the other side. Still though…Zygus and Lagi…you two are MUCH stronger than I anticipated, hahaha! I’d much rather not have to fight either of you, hehehe…yeah, thanks for the assistance, though.”

1000+/1000 words - Complete~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum