You are not connected. Please login or register

A Tightened Grasp [Unity Corps Training] (8) Lagi/Solo

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

After meeting with the blue haired giant by the name of Hohotaro, there were some things that were looming over Lagi’s mind. He didn’t take the Black Spiders as too much of a threat, only due to the fact that the fanalis corps have taken an interest in them ever since the black spiders had the nerve to kidnap one of the captains of the corp. That actually gives the black spiders a special place in reim as those we should look out for. “I guess this calls for a mass investigation all around. Apparently there seems to be quite the gathering of factions that only exists to cause harm to the neighboring countries around them. “ The black spiders were bold, and they were also known to endorse the actions of slavery that Lagi hated quite a bit. With this going on, it wasn’t something that Lagi couldn’t ignore anymore. After he seen whoever else he had to see, Lagi turned in a bit early for the time being and started off to do a bit of unity corps assignments. Heading onto the barracks of the corps, Lagi called a meeting for a mass assignment.

The members gathered in haste, not so used to Lagi’s uneasiness and seriousness. Maybe due to the fact that there has been quite a bit of unrest between the corp members due to lack of trust, they wasn’t too sure how the King and the leader of the corps was holding up. Either way, Lagi had a lack of showing any sot of stress on his face as he made his announcement. This was something that he had to do, more power only meant that you was in charge of more things, which required more responsibilities demanding his personal attention. “Thank you all for coming here, I’m sure that you all have your missions to go on, but I want to do an inside perimeter sweep of the country of any and all new arrivals. Even suspicious behavior involving those who already resided here for a while in low profile instances. There was something that was brought to my attention not too long ago involving the black spiders, only thing I know about them is that they have a strong hand involving the slave trade. As you know, Slavery is something that clashes with the integrity of Reim, it’s something that I do not take any motion to consider.
For the sake of the people, we need to have a tighter guard around any passing of information that goes in and out of this city. Nothing is brought back to me or any of your comrades unless its validated, letters can be forged and the whitest lies can be told from the ones that you might of trusted at a point. “
With a sigh, Lagi rubbed his brow for a small moment. He was exhausted, something was on his mind that seemed to be weighing him down. Before anyone could speak up, Lagi closed the meeting. “That’s all, with that being said, ill need a few able hands to start my own personal investigation……against the coliseum….”

524/1000

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lord Lagi, are you fairly certain that this is the right way to go about things. You did mention that the meeting that we shouldn’t go on short instances of information without validating them beforehand. “ Lagi was walking with blended in with a comrade of the unity corps, who was wise in questioning the thought process of the King.” This is me trying to validate what Decimius said, something must of happened with the council for such a man with pride to defect to the Brotherhood of Ash. He mentioned being a puppet of the council, as well as that fact being the same for everyone else. Something is wrong, and it is our job to contain such treasonous ways so that it doesn’t throw out country in disarray. What does the coliseum have to do with Decimus’s defection? I need information, I also need to speak with Aleius Ramsey. “Aleius Ramsey ‘s bloodline comes from the very founders of reim, tracing back to the original followers of Scipio Augusta, one of the several. His great great grandfather from many generations ago Agustus Ramsy. Scipio had the coliseum made as punishment to watch the citizens of reim with even the lightest crimes fight for their freedom to the death. If they refused to fight , they would be hail stormed by arrows . It wasn’t always about sportsmanship and goodwill, It was a barbaric ritual of blood in order to appease a unruly dictator

Lagi made it off to the coliseum and used the combination of inaudible orb and bulk up speed to sneak past the guard and into the one of the documented offices that Aleius Resided, or was supposed to reside in. “He’s not here…” Lagi opened the window and let down a tightrope for two unity corp members to climb up to. After, he proceeded to secure any documents worthwhile before leaving with his team

A man outside of Reim was practicing his sword play with an unbelievable amount of skill. There seems to be some sort of servant that was with him who just appeared to the man’s location on the carpet. “ Sir, I believe that people have seen some appearances of the King heading towards the colesium. I made sure to keep an eye on him as you requested, what should we do? “ There were 6 strange like beasts that were 12 meters tall, but they were having a rough time with the man. Suddenly, almost instantly, strings of green light emitted from the mans magic weapon and cut through all of the beasts with blinding ferocity, defeating all 6 at once.

unity corps - A Tightened Grasp [Unity Corps Training] (8) Lagi/Solo Kensei-bleach-anime-33321199-500-354

“It doesn’t matter, what’s to hide anyway? He will find nothing, and then he will find himself wanting to speak to me…. That’s all there is to it. Trapped….. in the spider’s web.” That man was Aleius Rasmy, one of “The Seven” ,predecessors to the founders of Reim and stands as those w hold the countries true will. What did Decimus meant about being the Colesium’s puppet? What does Aleius have to do with this?

1000/1000

260/350

Abilities used
Spoiler:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum