Auction Length +bonus?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Auction Length +bonus? Empty Auction Length +bonus? 28/11/15, 02:05 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

How long are the Auctions going to last if an item is being bid upon?

I assume 7 days since the latest bid.

And the bonus question is, if someone leaves the site and doesn't post an exit thread for a job that they are doing WITH someone else, can the person that is 'stuck' in that thread either ignore the thread or can they continue and even complete the job?

2Auction Length +bonus? Empty Re: Auction Length +bonus? 28/11/15, 02:49 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Auction Thread wrote:Hello everyone~ We are running an auction on A-Tier items which will end in 7 days.

The auction lasts 7 days from the start.

There are no written rules saying you can't skip someone who left the forum. Exit the thread or finish it without them, nothing says you can't.

3Auction Length +bonus? Empty Re: Auction Length +bonus? 28/11/15, 02:54 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Both of the above for what Yaku said. If we don't seem to have a lot of people posting in the auction, we might make it 14 days in total to give people a chance to participate. We'll see, though.

4Auction Length +bonus? Empty Re: Auction Length +bonus? 28/11/15, 03:02 pm

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Well, i don't know about general posts. But there is a rule somewhere that after 48 hours. You can skip someone the only condition if i remember is depending on the situation that person can get auto hit.

5Auction Length +bonus? Empty Re: Auction Length +bonus? 28/11/15, 03:34 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

that was in regards to dungeons, events, and pvp type situations, mostly. However, the basic rule of thumb is after 48 hours, you are free to continue. In the case of Chimera/Fiora leaving the site, you are welcome to finish the job on your own, as long as you meet all of the requirements.

6Auction Length +bonus? Empty Re: Auction Length +bonus? 28/11/15, 03:43 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Woops, I got "quote-slapped" Beaten sorry about not seeing that.

Thanks for the info everyone~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum