You are not connected. Please login or register

Kicking Doors Down [Lagi/Azix] B rank

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It took about a half an hour for El Drago to make decent sized hole in the secret passage way in order for the current rescue team to continue. Lagi was pretty patient for the short while that it happened, but there was no way that he was going to leave his legend beast outside. Lagi knew that those assailants wouldn’t have been able to take on Hydra if Roark had his legendary beast around. Even so, the pure intimidation of the beast being around with its multiple eyes. “Maybe I should have sent for someone to bring Hydra over here, a dominance trainer’s bond should of worked a bit better, that and the fact that Hydra had life magic. No clue if this place is protected by detection spells, and not sure if anyone knows any. “ Lagi would say out loud to himself as they continued throughout the hideout. As lagi remained mounted on el drago, the dragon himself caught a glimpse of the complex that they managed to find themselves in. “This place is like a maze, it took a lot of able bodies to make such a base like this while being undetected. We still don’t know what group that these individuals belong to. I sincerely doubt that it’s the retaliation of the dark hand, even though it would seem likely. This is the work of someone else.
“Lagi shrugged as he looked around. “Atleast this place is big enough to hold you, when should start checking all of the floors then. “Lagi then turned back to Azix. “Azix, it’s going to be pretty hard to get through this maze, El drago is going to pick up the speed and see if he could track any life energies from inside of the outpost. More than likely it wouldn’t make finding my dad an instant chore. However, whoever we end up running into, probably would be apart of the group that wouldn’t want us to be here. So stay on your carpet to keep up. “With that being said, El drago picked up the pace, moving at 25 m/s and crashing through the maze walls with A rank strength while using electroperception passive. The power and might of the dragon was something that Lagi decided to take advantage of. They were not here to play the game of the brotherhood of ash, they were here to rescue Roark and teach whoever is responsible a lesson.

“This might be a bad time, but I’m sorry about what happened to Ariella, I know how much she means to you. If I had a chance to bring her body back from the shrouded isle, I know you could have resurrected her. If this is what this is all about and you think I failed you as your friend, then I understand. “ Lagi felt as if he needed to put that out there if it was the reason why Azix acted out the way he did at the dungeon. Maybe he was only blowing off some steam.

320/350

505/750

Abilities used
Spoiler:

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

While El Drago clawed his way through several hundred meters of stone, Azix went ahead to search the hidden base. After climbing down a massive ladder, which was made harder by the giant rocks flying down from the ceiling, the magician discovered a circular room with giant doors, positioned at every forty-five degrees. Nothing the mathematical precision of the design, Azix picked a door at random and opened it up to reveal a long passageway that led into darkness. A master at both light and shadow magic, the darkness didn't phase Azix, who followed the passageway further into the compound.

"Ouch!" Azix let out a groan, clutching his head. As he had been walking, the path had suddenly veered off in another direction and without any light to see, the magician had blindly drove his carpet into the wall. Unlike El Drago, the orange magician hadn't instinctively realized the base was designed in a maze-like fashion, so he hadn't expected such sharp turns.

Sporting a rather large welt on his forehead, Azix picked himself up off the ground and dusted himself off. After hopping back onto his carpet, the magician used his magic to conjure a small orange orb, which floated around him illuminating his path. Once he could see, Azix continued down the passage, albeit a bit more cautiously this time. The path veered off a dozen more times and down several flights of stairs before he finally reached another pair of doors.

As the doors flung open, Azix saw several lightly armored figures waiting for him in the center of the room with their weapons brandished. Judging by the nervousness in the mercenaries' posture and their youthful features, Azix guessed they had been recently recruited. Whatever organization was in charge of this base, they didn't appear to be ashamed to use their new members as walls of meat to slow down any intruders. Treating another person, let alone an ally, as disposable was despicable in Azix's mind and it left a bitter taste in his mouth.

Lowering his wand, Azix stood atop his flying carpet, which hovered just a few inches off the ground. He let out a deep breath, relaxing his posture as he called out to the young men. "If you lay down your weapons now, I'll let you live."

The magician's offer fell on deaf ears; two of the mercenaries charged towards Azix, their blades held high. Their swordcuts came from the heavens and into Azix's gut, where they clashed uselessly against his Borg. The magician tittered as he flicked his wand in two dramatic arcs towards the two attackers. A shadow tendril followed behind each stroke, smashing against mercenaries' skulls, knocking them unconscious.

Azix's gaze turned back to the remaining eight mercenaries, struggling to keep his rising blood lust under control. The craving surprised Azix, who hadn't noticed that his sadistic urges edging back to the surface. It seemed that once he had let down the mental barriers after Ariella's "death", Azix hadn't fully built them back up. His expression neutral, the magician attempted to bargain with the mercenaries one last time.

"The only reason I am here is to bring Councillor Roark home. If you lead me to him, I swear to harm no one else." Of course, Azix couldn't promise that Lagi wouldn't do something when El Drago finally managed to get inside.

Either the mercenaries didn't trust Azix or they thought that numbers held the advantage, but they moved to attack the magician. With a sigh, the light magician activated the magical bracer on his wrist to cast Molten Drop. A fissure of lava formed along the stone floor, beneath the feet of the recruits. Their howls echoed in the chamber as their bodies caught on fire, the flesh melting off the bone as it neared the molten stone.

Azix's eye widened at the sight before him, a delighted grin stretched across his lips from ear to ear. Horrified and thrilled all at the same time, the magician continued to observe the effects of the newly discovered spell attached to the Eligan Bracer. "That's not quite what I had in mind..."

Suddenly, the magician's world went chaotic. The sound of a loud explosion erupted above him moments before the ceiling caved in. Reacting quickly, Azix dodged falling rocks by speeding out of their path with his carpet. The waterfall of earth seemed to go on forever as Azix ascended upwards, towards the source of the collapse. He found it in the form of El Drago, barreling recklessly through the walls.

Azix stared dumbfounded at both Lagi and El Drago's naivety. Here they were, searching for Roark, who for all they knew was located deep beneath their feet. The same "beneath their feet" that had just caved in. The orange magician certainly hoped that Lagi and El Drago's stupidity hadn't just killed Roark.

"What are you doing Lagi? Are you trying to kill your father? You just made part of the base collapse in on itself!" The magician shouted out in frustration before noticing a rather large pack of mercenaries had appeared on both sides of El Drago. "Look out!"

[858/1500 WC]
[330/380 magoi]

Spoiler:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As el Drago used his brute like strength top bust through the walls, Lagi realized that it was doing a bit on the base as a whole. “It’s all apart of the plan man, can’t you tell? They can’t escape if the cave closes in and I’m sure we got the magic and the muscle to bust out of this place, right El Drago?” El drago shook his head as he brought his hand down on one of the mercenaries, giving an A rank palm crush to the enemy. “That makes nine left, and no. I don’t know why you are reverting to your smart ass antics, but I kind of enjoyed the careful exterior you was orating when azix wasn’t here. Having someone around that can bring back the dead shouldn’t be a catalyst to carelessness. El drago was giving Lagi a scolding, something that Lagi wasn’t too fond of. “I get it I get it, but there’s always a chance to take advantage of in the choices I make. It might seem crazy now but there is a benefit in it. The 9 remaining mercenaries wasn’t too motivated in fighting a dragon in what seemed to be their first days out. However, a man would appear behind them and laugh a bit. “ Go on now! This is what we pay you for, show no fear, even to a mythical being such as a dragon. They looked at each other and gulped, it was the option of facing death now or suffering by the hands of the brotherhood of ash and their manipulative tactics.

“You fools, do you seriously except to beat my dragon? Get out of the way or die. “Lagi was starting to be annoyed right now, prompting Lagi to use the initial lightning cannon, wiping out the rest of the of the mercenaries with electricity that tried to attack the dragon. It failed miserably, and this was the result of it all. There was an utter of laughter that continued from the man walking forward, kicking one of the charred bodies aside. “King Lagi, as well as his mighty dragon. I was expecting you to come alone. Honestly we had every intention of bring this entire base down on you and simply moving if things came down to it, but that wouldn’t be too much fun now would it? And look… you brought a friend….” The brotherhood of ash captain took a good look at Azix. “Don’t know how you managed to bring Kou into this, I figured you dug your own hole Yoshiro and that the ambassador himself came to check you out, the tension is pretty obvious, I can see it in your eyes. “This man was testing the waters to see if he can get Lagi riled up, it was working up to a certain degree. Lagi dismounted and adjusted his emerald of Ashanti.

“You seem to have quite the mouth on you, you’re obviously a part of the group that attacked my people and caused octavius’s arthritis to act up. I should thank you for that, maybe I should have kept some of your people alive, wounded them to the brink of death and sold them to heliohapt as a present? You already treat your men as disposable slaves, should be nothing new to them, but it’s only fair you experience the same exact thing. “The Ash captain also walked forward, drawing his twin swords. “I’m going to enjoy this. “ Lagi used bulk up strength and speed and rushed forward to do a b rank punch towards the ash captain. The captain blocked with his shield swung around with his sword with his left hand at a high speed of 15 m/s/ However, in comparison to Lagi’s superior speed, Dodging wasn’t a problem for him. If anything, blocking with this shield and staying away from the blades made lagi fight a bit defensively.

Blow after blow was clashed with the shield, cracks were made apparent as lagi finally broke the shield with his fists, causing the ash captain to move back a bit and draw his second sword. “Alright then! Lets dance!” The ash captain zoomed forward with a forward stab and followed up with skull, the forward stab was only used as a distraction as he tried to use a vertical clash to chop lagi in two. Lagi dodged with his bulk up speed and used his Elegian Gauntlet to use molten fist, punching away the sword and interrupting the vertical slash and shooting out Elegian Rage.

Not so fast!” As if shot out by some sort of machine holder the ash captain was wearing, he shot out an extra hidden shield and parried the move with parry. It was at that moment that the ash captain was going to end the fight with bones while Lagi’s guard was down. “It’s over!” In CQC, it would be hard to escape such a fast moving attack with that sort of powerful backing, but Lagi also trained quite a bit. By using vanishing drive, a new move that Lagi trained by himself, he literally vanished at high speeds of 30 m/s instantly to appear behind the ash captain and crushed his spine with a curved chop. With such a powerful blow, not only would the ash captain receive incredible damage, but the spinal cord would have been damaged and the man wouldn’t have been able to walk. “ No, now its over. You can lay there and die while I bring this place to hell, and everyone inside it once I rescue my father. “ Lagi was speaking a few harsh tones today, but he was masking his rage for quite some time. Hopping back on el drago, Lagi looked towards Azix. “Like I said, I have everything perfectly under control. lets go, the compass hand started to move again.

Such a shame, such ruthlessness, anger, hatred, you would have been perfect……”
The brotherhood of ash captain say to the group as they left before falling unconscious

abilities sued
Spoiler:

160/350
magoi count

1500/1500 wc cuz yolo i do what i want

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Azix shook his head and let out an exasperated sigh after listening to Lagi's reply. The lack of foresight on the Emperor's part was irritating, but the magician refrained from commenting further on the matter. Something about the situation reminded Azix of his own impulsive behavior during some of his first missions with Garret. Setting that strange comparison aside, the magician observed Lagi's fight with the mercenaries. Perhaps it was better to call it a slaughter. The mercenaries only made it a few feet towards the massive dragon before being blasted away by a lightning strike.

The harsh peel of laughter rang throughout the hall as a man stepped forward. Judging by the quality of the man's garbs, he was one of the fallen mercenaries' callous commanding officers. Azix sneered at the Captain, disgusted by the man's lack of concern for his comrade, yet he stayed quiet and continued to observe Lagi. After a brief exchange of words, the El Nagi leaped off El Drago's back and dashed towards the Captain. The two clashed back and forth, until finally Lagi stood the victor.

Azix nodded approvingly to Lagi, "Lead the way, then." The orange magician stared at the compass in the Emperor's hand and wondered at its purpose. The way Lagi spoke of it, Azix knew that it was very valuable to the man and had a sneaking suspicion that it was leading them to Roark. If that was the case, how did such a tool work? Was it tied specifically to Lagi's father or was its power greater? Did it point in the direction of what the holder sought? An amused smile played out on Azix's lips as he considered that possibility. Such a tool would be worth far more than its weight in gold.

Azix sat cross-legged in the center of his flying carpet, hovering a few inches off the ground as he waited for Lagi to climb back onto El Drago's back. Once Lagi was secure, they followed the compass' guiding hand through the maze-like facility. Various rooms branched off the hallways they traveled through, some of which Azix would peek at before continuing on. One of the room he peered into was a dormitory was rows upon rows of bunk beds. Along one end of the wall was a bookshelf that caught Azix's attention.

The magician quickly flew over to scan the contents of each shelf. One stack of leaflets bound tightly together with a string stood out. Hurriedly untying the strings, Azix flipped through the sheafs of notes which detailed the training regiment for new recruits. Within the notes, he also discovered a name, the 'Brotherhood of Ash'. There was something familiar about the name, as if he had heard it before, but it eluded him at the present moment. Perhaps Garret will know who they are.

After a while of following the compass, they came to a point where they could only walk a few feet before it spun around in the opposite direction. The second time it happened, Azix looked down at the ground and then back up at Lagi. "I think we're right above him. Looks like we'll have to find a way down." Azix gave Lagi a sharp look with that final bit. The magician hoped the Emperor wasn't impatient enough to order El Drago to start building a hole right here.

Azix searched for a staircase, finding one further down the path and around a corner. The stairs went down several floors before ending, but it seemed they would have to travel further still. Finding another set of staircases, they continued to travel deeper within the mountain. Azix observed that the further they descended, the decor and furnishings became more scarce. The temperature also began to increase with each passing floor, till Azix could feel the sweat dripping down his ribs. Azix gagged at the sensation, while also being reminded of the conditions in Eligos.

It wasn't long before they came to the dungeons where Azix hoped Roark was being held. It was certainly the most logical place for him to be held.

[1500/1500]
[exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum