You are not connected. Please login or register

Ash to Dust: Counterattack! [Job/Lagi and Azix]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The descent into darkness was a foreboding experience. The air? Thicker the deeper they moved; not just because it was more stagnant, but the heat as well... And perhaps another feeling. As if the ruckus from above had awoken a nest of demons. If emotions could be felt clearly, then perhaps despair and the desire to kill would be the two most powerful ones there.

In contrast to the foreboding, a silence immediately fell upon the two just as they appeared at the ground level of the dungeons. Metallic bars welcomed them, with a low ceiling only 15 meters tall. The immediate area looked to be a guard's post, though curiously enough there seemed to be no sign of guards there. A desk, two chairs, two flasks and a barrel with a spigot resting upon the desk showed recent signs of use.

There was a single doorway among the bars before them, which was only 3 meters in height. Nowhere near large enough for El Drago to pass through. It would look like El Drago could likely rip the bars directly out of the ground, forcing a way through if that was the decision they would come to. The keys were nowhere in sight... Though past the bars and down the hall they would be able to faintly make out the sight of an emaciated arm hanging out from metal bars, and faint moans for water among other amenities.

Yet as Lagi, El Drago and Azix approached those very same bars a surprise was awaiting them; something on the ceiling moved, and there were two men, each falling down towards both Azix and Lagi. The Dragon Emperor would find the man within five meters of him before he could react, whereas Azix's low flying left a total of ten meters of space between the two. The reason Lagi and Azix were aware and tipped off of their approach? The falling of a silk cloth colored similarly to the cavern ceiling and walls.

The man above Lagi immediately began with a Cut towards Lagi's head; an exhale was the only sound he made. Azix would be expected to hold up against a Deadly Explosive which would threaten to harm him greatly.

OOC:

Enemies:
In this job, I will pit you two up against what I believe to be appropriate for an A-Tier mission. Only post in this thread once you are prepared to take it on.
The number of enemies: Unknown. Strength level of enemies: Unknown. Special characteristics of enemies: They do not suffer from the Magoi Exhaustion rules.

Name: Brotherhood of Ash Swordsman
HP: B-Tier
Magoi/Stamina: 40
Attack incoming: Ability - Cut - An ability which deals B-Tier damage to an opponent and moves at 20 m/s. The blade is 1.5 meters long, and elegantly curved.

Name: Brotherhood of Ash Assassin
HP: B-Tier
Magoi/Stamina: 30
Attack Incoming: Ability - Deadly Explosive - A bomb is ignited and thrown at 30 m/s, creating a 6 meter diameter explosion, expanding at 30 m/s, which deals A-Tier damage.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It was definitely a different feeling as Lagi, El Drago, and Azix made the descent into the apparent dungeon area. It wasn’t something that El drago took a liking to. “If I may make a suggestion, its best to be on high alert. “El drago would say as he used his electroreception passive upon entering the dungeon to sense  the living being in the vicinity. El dragon wasn’t expecting this to be easy at all, and he knew that Lagi was stress out enough as it is.   As the continued to walk, Lagi and el drago noticed the metal bars. “Looks like were going to take a short cut Azix. Draconis, rip the bars out,  we don’t have any time to be taking the stair like civil people. “Lagi would say as he looked forward, noticing an extended hand. “Is that? Dad?!” Lagi would say as he patted el drago hurried as the mighty dragon to use his a rank strength to lift the bars. However, El drago was sensing something above them, the electrical impulses of an assailant. Either way, while Lagi was mounted, it wouldn’t be something too easy  when it comes to getting a grip on the dragon emperor. After all, he wasn’t fighting alone, he had his friend and his dragon with him. As soon as El drago sensed the bioelectric that was being emitted from  the swordsman and used el rappido from a specific part from his body in order to  clash. From the angle  he was coming from lagi, the man wound hade to make a certain judgment call and deal with the attack.

After noticing that something was afoot with Orie’s animal instincts kicking in when danger was approaching the host body, Lagi merely glanced in that direction and used bullet point with his right pinkey, aiming from the swordsman chest area. Lagi didn’t need any extreme range of movement for this ability, his amazing skill involving body manipulation allowed him to curve the bullet point pinkey attack with the great range of  15 meters, it was more than enough in terms of reach and power, as well as the versatility of its free form of movement.

260/350

Abilities used
Spoiler:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Ash to Dust: Counterattack! [Job/Lagi and Azix] CrChE3t

Ash to Dust: Counterattack! [Job/Lagi and Azix] LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Azix saw the flicker of torch-light in the distance and he gripped his wand tighter. He felt unsettled; his subconscious perceived an anxious energy in the air, which put him on guard. Drawing nearer, Azix was able to see a wall of iron bars that blocked their path. In front of the only door that led past the bars sat a guard's post, which appeared to be un-manned presently. The lack of anyone around was unnerving, especially with how easy it had been to move through the complex thus far. For an organization capable of kidnapping the father of the Emperor, Azix would have expected a bit more security. Since it appeared that they were walking into a trap, the magician would just have to be ready to react when it sprung.

Spotting two flasks on a table, Azix hopped off his carpet, tying it around his waist in one smooth motion, before walking over. He leaned over to examine the condensation and frowned when he found a fresh pair of fingerprints. Looking over to Lagi, Azix whispered, "Careful, someone was here recent-" Azix's words cut off when he heard a distinct hiss above him.

The magician's gaze flicked upward to a small object with a string falling towards him. A flame consumed the string as it traveled its length, giving off a hiss as it did so. With only a brief moment to react, the magician only had his instinct to decide between attacking the shadowy foe beyond the bomb or to defend against the bomb. His free-hand reached towards his neck to grasp his God's Necklace and Azix muttered to the Rukh.

Just before the bomb hit Azix, the magician's Borg flared up into existence which deflected any damage from the resulting explosion. Simultaneously, a massive beam of holy light, a manifestation of Il Ilah's Wrath, appeared out of the explosion and chased after the Assassin. Azix would follow up with Death's Embrace, drawing on the power of his Rod of Pestilence, if the Assassin was still alive. A tiny sprite would form and follow the Assassin, waiting until it was within range to explode in a cloud of plague, which had the potential to slowly kill its victims.

Magoi: 300/380
Borg: B-Tier Remaining
Word Count: 371/2000

Spoiler:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

El Rappido met its mark, the four orbs of electricity firing off and striking against the Cut that was made. The energy traveled down the blade and into the man's arm; a brief wince crossed the man's face, and it was in that moment that he had lost the concentration to complete the sword strike. Instead, he shortly found his chest impaled by the finger, or more specifically the pinky, of the Dragon Emperor. The man dropped his blade as his hands attempted to grasp at that which penetrated his chest. Yet it was for naught; slowly the struggles became weaker and weaker until at last the would-be assassin slumped, dead.

Azix met up against a similar level of resistance; that is to say, the assassin had imagined his attack would have gone through without any trouble, but Azix's Borg had caught him off-guard. The return fire of Il Ilah's Wrath engulfed the man with relative ease, completely erasing his existence.

As the deaths of those men took place, the rest of the dungeon went silent. El Drago removed the grates, the metal sounding off and echoing throughout the hall. A new clamor took place as the various prisoners began once more to ask for water, food and freedom. So far, none of the prisoners were a positive match to the one they were searching for; Roark.

One such man clung to the bars desperately. "Please! Release me! I've been here... For months... Years..! Gods knows how long... I just need want to get back to my family..." The man was older, likely in his upper sixties as evidenced by his white hair and scraggly beard.

OOC:

Azix 340/380
Lagi 260/350

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

After defeating the assailant, Lagi gave Azix thumbs up as he listened to the wails of the dungeon. " Look at this mess, what kind of king am I to leave all of these prisoners here? What kind of group is this anyway? Why are they so concentrated? " Lagi would say to himself as he remained mounted on el drago. The dragon took down his electro location. There were so many electrical currents related to life-force here and el drago couldn’t really tell them apart. They were alive, that was the most part. On top of that, unless they were massively close without his prior knowledge, it was no threat in his case. So in the end, it would just be a waste of Magoi. “ Silence!” El drago would say with a commanding voice that sounded like a roar. He needed them to quiet down so he could hear himself think. “ Where could the council member be…….” Lagi was utilizing his special petting technique on el drago’s neck to calm him down. “No need to stress yourself out, we will find him. And…… ahem…” Lagi would then address the prisoners. “I am Lagi EL Nagi, King of Reim. Right now, as long as I am concerned, b you are all being held against your will, this is not a dungeon based off of the tax payers of Reim or anything of the sort. As long as I’m concerned, holding you against your will without my command, due process and due reasoning of our government is a crime against humanity in my account, as bad as slavery.”

Lagi would say this to make things clear for the prisoners. “I have no food and water for you, but I will grant you freedom. Scavenge the base if you choose, arm yourselves against your captors, or walk out that door and claim freedom for yourself. You are some ways from reim, I would suggest moving until nightfall. “ If they listened to lagi, the King of reim would nod at el drago. El drago would then open the prison cages one by one with ease, freeing the captives. While this was going on, Lagi would glance back at Azix. “I don’t suppose you would have a problem with this, its my country, so it ends up to be my judgment call.

752/1000

260/350

Electroperception passive - 4 posts
El Rapido - 4 posts
Bullet Point - 4 posts

Lagi's Vault

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Standing over the fallen assassin, Azix wore a solemn expression on his face as he nudged the ashes with the toe of his boot. If he had been thinking a bit clearer at the time, the magician would have used a weaker spell to ensure he could gather some information from the man. Now, any information the assassin may have had was incinerated along with his body. A small sigh escaped Azix’s throat and he turned back to Lagi, just in time to see El Drago rip out the bars.

All at once, the screech of metal elicited a cacophony of moans and wails erupted from the prisoners, locked in their cells within the next area. Azix felt a sharp pang in his chest from hearing the despair in their outbursts. Still, he did not act; instead he waited to see how Lagi reacted to such a display of cruelty, especially considering the Emperor’s father could be among the broken men. Azix was not surprised when Lagi’s voice rang out loud and clear, delivering a beautiful speech to raise the prisoner’s spirits. It was a small gesture to be sure, but it was all Lagi could give them at the current moment.

While El Drago tore through each of the cells to free those within, Lagi turned to Azix and made a snide remark. The magician arched a brow, a touch annoyed that Lagi appeared unable or unwilling to see beyond Azix’s heritage or his role as ambassador, to the friendship they shared. Even though Azix had followed Lagi, without question or hesitation, to save the man’s father, it didn’t seem to be enough. Removing the annoyance from his features and tone, Azix cleared his throat.

”No, Lagi, I do not have a problem with freeing the prisoners. The method, however, I am concerned about. You told them to journey through a maze-like complex, that took us quite some time, alone. Next, you asked them to survive the bitter cold, when most appear to not have an ounce of fat on their bones. Let alone, most don’t appear to have the stamina to walk for so long. I’d be surprised if they made it fifteen feet outside.” Azix shrugged his shoulders, watching over the prisoners as they stumbled in the direction that he and Lagi had traveled from. ”Besides that, El Drago caused that collapse near the entrance. I’m not sure if they would be able to make it to the entrance or climb that ladder.”

As if noticing that his words had a harsh ring to them, Azix smiled at Lagi, ”It is your judgement call and I believe your heart to be in the right place. I apologize, friend. Your mind is cluttered enough with a son’s concern for his father that you didn’t think it all the way through. Don’t worry, if we hurry up and find your father, I’m sure we’ll reunite with the prisoners along the way. Then we can ferry them to Remano ourselves and ensure their survival.” Azix placed a friendly hand on Lagi’s shoulder to emphasize his point.

Azix then gestured ahead of them, ”Shall we continue on?”

Magoi: 340/380
Word Counter: 897/2000
Cool-Down: Il Ilah's Wrath (7 Posts Remaining)

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

El Drago would find no resistance as he worked on freeing the slaves while Lagi and Azix spoke of the situation. At first, some of the slaves were grateful; a chance at freedom was what they had been longing for. These individuals seemed healthier, as if they hadn't been in the dungeons for very long.

As Lagi got further and further down the line of cells, he would find the people more and more reclusive. Unwilling to show much motivation for anything. Everyone's spirits were dampened by the conversation that Azix had brought up; his points seemed to ring true, at least to those who had already been broken. They were free from the physical cage that they had been locked within, only to be barred from true freedom due to their current state.

Many of what must have been older prisoners sat down outside of their cells, defeated. Staring in the direction of their saviors; all they could do was wait for the time their safety was guaranteed, or at least more likely. The younger prisoners seemed to want to do what they could to scavenge what was close by in order to attempt to get the group hydrated...

Lagi, El Drago and Azix would continue down the halls. Slowly the air grew thicker, feeling almost to the point where one could cut it with a knife as if they were slicing into butter. The heat grew with this; a heat not unlike the molten lava that the two had felt in the Dungeon some time ago.

As they entered a room, they would find a pool of molten lava slowly moving to their left. The room itself was twenty meters wide and forty meters long, with the lava taking up ten meters of width. It seemed to pour towards the direction they came from, and from the direction they were headed. The ceiling was only eight meters in height, requiring El Drago to duck and keep a bit closer to the ground than what was normal for him. As his weight depressed into the ground it seemed as if the floor beneath them sunk a little bit, and the lava to their left flowed and crept an additional meter towards them.

An explosion sounded behind the two, and the hallway that lead to where they currently were had crumbled. It was not an accidental cave in, that much seemed apparent. No, this entire room seemed to be some sort of trap planned out ahead of time.

From the shadows ahead came a man, cloaked from head to toe but quite obviously bulky. He crossed his arms, standing before the three meter wide hallway while "Well, if it isn't Lagi... I was told you would be here.... But I wasn't expecting a lackey. Either way, vengeance will be mine today." The man's words seemed strangely familiar, but it wasn't immediately recognized. Only the red hot light from the molten lava and the sparse torches along the wall provided illumination.

OOC:

Enemy Name: ???
Enemy Rank: ?
Enemy HP: ??
Enemy Magoi/Stam: ???/???

This room is 40 meters long, 20 meters wide. To your left there is a flowing pool of lava that is 11 meters wide, and covers the full 40 meters of the room in length. The floor seems to have depressed into the ground a bit, implying there is lava beneath the floor as well.

Submerging one or more limbs within the lava will cause C/B-Tier damage depending on the situation. Water might be able to temporarily mitigate this damage if applied before being touched by the magma.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As Azix continues to bring up the points, Lagi started to really think about it. “I did make those holes with El drago, they are 10 meter and practically dragon sized. I’m not necessarily being wrong and strong about this, but I did leave some sort of a way through the maze, even if it is messy. “Maybe Lagi was just too practical for his own good? He wasn’t here to play their games, Lagi depended on pure force to get through without falling into the lanes of the enemy and doing what they wanted. That’s kind of how Lagi thought and continued to think with the idea of him getting the egde by proceeding with this specific routine. “…..…”Lagi would then frown a bit. “You’re right, I didn’t necessarily fix anything else with my decision. But how? How could I have been prepared for something like this? Prisoners and hostages other than my father to care for, these people are practically refuges Azix. How were you expecting this to happen without the reasonable information and preparations towards it, I offered them freedom because that’s all I can give them. You see yourself as such a believer in fate, yes? Well I’ll be the one to say it, THEIR FATE WAS NOT TO DIE IN THOSE CELLS! And who am i to say that? The king! Isn't that what power is for? We can deny something like this so that people wont feel so afraid and helpless. The fact thag we can actually do something, isn't that why we do it?!” Lagi realized that he was losing his cool right now, now was not the time and the place for an argument with Azix. He only knew that his friend was looking out for him, no matter how harshly true his words stood.

“Look I’m sorry, lets just keep moving. Like you said, we can make it back in time in order to lead the people back to Reim. That doesn’t go without an investigation, we need to know who they are in order to figure out why they were taken in the first place. Following the bread crumbs, maybe even using your magic if you want to help with that. Though, you don’t have to in this case, it all seems to fall under my lap as fuel for Octavius to either see me fail or dethroned. I don’t think it’s a far assumption in the case that he doesn’t like me. “
However, that conversation was for another time. Lagi continued on with El Drago, with Azix hopefully following behind.

While travelling through the molten atmosphere, Lagi started to get a bit of a shudder. “IS ayero responsible for this? Or is Eligos back to bitch me out again?” Lagi would say as he mumbled to himself. Getting burned was not something he enjoyed at all. Though, while being mounted on el drago still, the explosion happened behind them, sealing the entrance between the group and the prisoners. “ El Drago can bust a hole, but being this deep, I don’t think that’s a good idea anymore. Lagi would say as he got off of El Drago, the dragon had to duck already because of the sealing height, lowering his mobility a bit. From the shadows came a man, but his voice was a bit familiar to Lagi. “Revenge? You took the words right out of my mouth buddy! Think you can attack my city and get away with it? Lagi would say simply as he quickly snapped his fingers towards the hooded enemy, using Snap shockwave. “Azix, ideas, this kind of seems like a trap that could actually kill us. I mean, yes, shamelessly I thought I was invincible at some point but this looks pretty bad. “

Ability used
Spoiler:

230/350

1000/1000 wordcount reached

Lagi's Vault

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The next room Azix arrived in brought back flashes of the molten depths of Eligos' Dungeon. As he entered the long corridor, Azix's sense were immediately assaulted by waves of heat that roiled from a pool of lava. The orange magician paused, caution filling his posture as he noticed the flowing slag drifting closer to them. One hand hovered over his flying carpet while he debated taking to the air. If there was one thing he would like to avoid today, it would be a tumble into the lava.

His fears were confirmed a moment later when El Drago's weight caused the floor to sink slightly and the lava trickled closer. Quicker than a Kou dog drops to the floor after getting kicked in the nuts, Azix sat cross-legged in the center of his carpet, hovering a meter above the floor. "Nope!" The magician shook his head and faced away from the lava.

An explosion rocked the room and Azix jerked his head back the way they came. Seeing that the hallway had collapsed, Azix let out a groan. "A lava trap…brilliant.” Taking a deep breath, the magician turned back towards their only escape and saw that it too was blocked. This time blocked by a shadowy figure instead of several tons of rock. A masculine voice rang out, revealing that the cloaked figure was familiar with Lagi.

It was around this time that Azix’ fear of the lava festered in his mind for too long. The cloaked figure seemed inconsequential compared to taking a bath in that hot mess. If the only way out of this room was the hallway beyond that guy, then the King Candidate needed to be there. The flying carpet rocketed forward, trailing behind the Snap Shockwave. Azix spared a glance back at Lagi to shout, ”Yeah, I got an idea. Lava bad.”

Zoom~ The carpet traveled rapidly towards the hallway, keeping at least a meter above the floor, or lava if that became a factor. While the distance began to shrink, Azix unleashed a volley of spells at the target. The first would create a swath of vines across the floor, with the cloaked man at its center. The vines were tainted with plague, infecting anyone caught in their grasp. While those began to form, a translucent sphere of magic would chase after the cloaked man lest he move. Inside the sphere, the gravity increased to such a degree that it could crush the contents within. The last spell was not channeled through his wand, but the Fiery Pendant held in the palm of his opposite hand. A trickle of magoi activated the magic tool which spouted out a leash of fire. While the other spells had been cast in quick succession, the Fire Whip would be used either to defend against an attack when it got close or once the enemy was within range.

Flinging spells madly, gunning towards the exit, Azix looked like a madman. It was a terrible tactic, but the question was, would the Plague King succeed?

[Magoi: 260/380]
[WC: 1405/2000]
[CD: Il Ilah's Wrath (6 Posts Remaining)]

Spoiler:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi's straightforward nature, while not expected, did not catch the man with a cowl off guard. A two meter blade, somehow hidden beneath the cloak, was drawn out as he saw the movements Lagi made. It was unreal; his ability to notice and react to a magical attack that did not have a visual associated with it... Yet it was almost as if he could feel the very disturbance of the air as the spell began to pass through it.

The man brought his blade up in an arc of 180 degrees, slicing through the strength of the soundwave with his Bastard (sword) Buster. The strength of the wind from the clashing of blow versus magic blew his cloak aside, but the vines grew quickly and obscured his features. As the vines began to infect the man with their power, he narrowed his eyes. "Poison... Again... Your ilk will never change." Although it was Azix who had cast the spell, and line of sight could not be truly established, the man was facing Lagi when he spoke. His voice was familiar... And what little they could see of him suggested at who he was.

A memory flashed by in Azix and Lagi's opponent.

Flashback:

Decimus balled his left hand into a fist, a ring still upon it. He poured his energy into the ring, creating a Cleansing Aura within his body and removing the plague from within. It was not used quickly enough to keep him protected from plague completely, but it did remove the effects that would have otherwise crippled him much like the time he was attacked in his home.

Before the Brotherhood found him. Saved him... With the very ring he was still using to this day in order to survive. Before he could continue to think along those lines, however, he was assaulted by another attack; this time it was Gravity that was used against him. Whether Azix understood the spell was larger than the room could handle or not, the spell that formed quickly expanded and destroyed parts of the ceiling and the floor alike as it approached Decimus.

If Lagi and El Drago didn't stop shortly thereafter, they would find that the floor ahead of them was made quick work of and that only lava remained in its place. The same being said for Azix; if he continued flying forward he would find himself under a sudden flow of lava from above as a shower of the stuff fell in a sudden rush.

Decimus, in the time it took for the ability to come towards him, shot back to the entryway with the help of his Shadow Steps. Focusing, the man sent forth a wall of hair in front of the door to the hallway and just about a meter above. The Gravity Crush collided with the Hair Net, but the hair itself was impassable, even for the magic.

Both spell and hair collapsed, and the hair burned away from the steady flow of lava that was now pouring directly from above the doorway. Decimus was on the other side. "If you somehow survive... I will undoubtedly see you again."

A grinding sound occurred, as if some mechanism in the ceiling had gone off. If either Azix or Lagi were to check, they would see that there was a flow of lava piling up behind them, across the rubble that had blocked their way from before. The room was slowly filling up, though the platform Lagi and El Drago stood upon was simply floating on top of it for now.

While most of the room was now only 7 meters from the ceiling to that platform, half the portion of that room in which Azix had released his gravity spell was 10 meters in height. Looking at the damage to the ceiling would reveal that there were at least two layers of lava flow, with a meter's worth of rock between each layer.

OOC:

Enemy Name: Decimus
Enemy Rank: Ω?
Enemy HP: ?? (Took 1 D-Tier damage)
Enemy Magoi/Stam: 50/200
Bastard (sword) Buster: Decimus swings his blade in a 180 degree arc at 25 m/s, dealing A-Tier damage to anything in its path.
Cleansing Aura: Sending 40 Magoi into the magic ring, the user is capable of cleansing their body of harmful substances of up to A-Tier effectiveness.
Shadow Steps: The user makes a series of up to four 3 meter dashes at 25 m/s in any direction of their choice.
Hair Net: The user creates a net of hair at 25 m/s, 10-15 meters in length and width, which can be folded in upon itself, and uses it to defend against up to  Ω-Tier damage.

Azix 340/380 -> 260/280 or may choose to cancel whip: 280/380
Lagi 260/350 -> 220/350

What I mean by layer's of lava flow:

========= (Ceiling)
First layer of lava flow here, with stone beneath --v
========= (1 meter of stone here)
Second layer of lava flow here, with stone beneath --v
========= (1 meter of stone here)

The flow is coming from Decimus' direction, but please keep in mind that there seems to be another flow that is coming from behind even though it is not flowing down in front of Lagi. There is that flow that is cutting off the retreat.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi couldn’t believe it. “It was you?!!! Decimus you traitor! Where is the honor in this? Relying on traps?!! Attacking my family?! You wanted a rematch that bad?! Vengeance?! DON’T PISS ME OFF!!!!!” Lagi just had about enough of this guy, this man had the nerve to do all of this based off of one fight that he had with this man one or two years ago? There was no sort of cheating of the sort, Lagi won with the combined efforts of himself and his dragon. With el drago noticing the way the man moves his sword, the only thing that was missing was the mans accursed ball and chain. Decimius the Immortal, well I certainly didn’t see this coming. And yet, this leaves such a bad taste in my mouth. “ El drago started to think fast, Lagi wasn’t thinking straight right now. “Lagi, get on! Azix, I’ll make an opening, once I part the lava, we only have a few clear seconds to make a break for hallway and Decimus, he might still be there, so get ready and stay clear! You too Lagi, calm down and focus. “ Lagi gritted his teeth, but he needed to be synchronized with his partner and show some restraint from the getgo. With that in mind, Lagi quickly mounted el drago the dragon using its tail as a elevator to its head.

El drago would then use shocking string, extending his arm a bit for length as he used the ability in a lower pace. Due to the fact that the diameter of the room would clash a bit with his string. El drago made it with the smallest dimensions it can possibly go in the form of 10 meters in length and width. After it was used to part the lava trap with a little bit of wiggle room, El drago took it upon himself to make a mad dash at 25 m/s. Ever second counted, and with the diameters currently in place, El drago needed no more than two seconds to make it to the hallway and reach Decimus. Decimus!!!!! Lagi would say as he and El drago made that mad dash, El drago using claw swipe against decimus.

Ability used
Spoiler:

175/350

Lagi's Vault

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

For Azix, who was rapidly approaching Decimus, everything seemed to go wrong at once. When he conjured his Gravity Crush spell, Azix had commanded it to appear nearby his target, before chasing them, if needed. Sadly, how he intended the spell to work was not how it happened. Instead of appearing near Decimus, the Rukh had the spell burst into existence close to Azix, ripping parts of the ceiling down on its path towards the Immortal. As a side effect, an unexpected one at that, lava began raining down from the broken sections of ceiling.

Again, relying on instinct, rather than actually thinking out his plan, Azix began drawing on his magoi as he passed under the falling lava. A film of magoi formed around his body before ballooning outward. The film pushed the lava back, protecting the magician from serious harm, before dissolving from the heat. The spell afforded Azix enough time to get through the lava-fall and into the hallway that Decimus had been in a second before.

Of course, since Azix had continued flying instead of stopping at the sight of the crumbling ceiling, he would never have heard Lagi or El Drago’s conversation. Thus, he didn’t know about the shocking string heading in the same direction as Azix was traveling. Thankfully, it wasn’t a very wide spell, only three meters wide, so the magician had a chance of not being hit.

Once Azix arrived in the hallway, his first thought would be to find Decimus. If the man had happened to vanish in the second it had taken Azix to get there, then the magician would begin his search by following the hallway along. If Decimus was still there or Azix found him along the way, the magician would send out the Plague Vines again before using his Fire Whip to attack the Immortal.

[210/380]
[1713/2000]
[CD: Il Ilah’s Wrath (5 Post), Gravity Crush (7 Post)]

Spoiler:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Just as he was finishing talking, Decimus saw the falling lava part before his eyes. Shocked, the ex-Champion of the Coliseum fell prey to the plague that fired off behind him. The way forward was blocked by the very trap that had been set for Emperor Lagi and the man's ally. Through the pain of the plague slowly eating into his body, Decimus' body broke out in rashes. He clenched his teeth, the burning feeling pulling at his muscles and making them sluggish. Decimus still managed to bring up his blade, however, using Bastard (sword) Buster and striking away at the whip. The strength behind his ability seemed much less than before, and even though he had struck the whip away a flame had lashed out and burned his arm.

Lagi followed behind, not too far from Azix, keeping up the disruption in the flow of Lava. His appearance in the fight spelled the end of Decimus, once again landing the killing blow. As Decimus was bleeding out, he choked out a few last words. "You... Ba..stards. Even the Emp...ror.. is just.. the Colis..eums... Tool." It was everything he could do to utter those final words before giving out a final gasp of air and lying down, defeated.

He seemed much weaker than the last time Lagi had fought him, making it an almost surreal experience.

The plague vines dissipated shortly after the encounter was finished, leaving a long corridor beyond the dead body of Decimus, The Immortal. A cursory search of the man would reveal little; only that he was clothed and carried his reliable blade that he had taken with him to his fights in the Coliseum. Traveling beyond the corridor, they would find themselves going deeper within the dungeon. The heat never let up.

The pathway sloped down, bringing them to a rather enclosed space. The room that opened up to them was a total of 13 meters in diameter, including the cell that a ragged man sat within. The cell itself was 4 meters long, 4 meters high and 4 meters deep. This man's clothing was in tatters, and his hair unkempt. Leaning forward in the steel chair, the figure seemed unconscious. His hands were chained to the chair, keeping them from performing any sort of action. There was a man sitting 10 meters away from them, directly outside of the cell. He stood, with a strange staff in his left hand, and looked towards the two. This individual had a pair of lines painted down his face, with a number of piercings riddling his body. "Well... If it isn't the Emperor himself. I didn't expect you to be here. I imagined that you and Octavius would be at each other's throats..."

Ash to Dust: Counterattack! [Job/Lagi and Azix] ClAailI

He pointed the staff towards the man in the cell. "Somehow you've managed to find us. Him." At the word 'us', a door 8 meters to their right opened and another man made an appearance.

This individual held the appearance of a man from Heliohapt. The blades, clothing and look of his body's skin tone all implied that he had recently come from there. His helmet was reminiscent of that of a holy guard of one of the two gods that were worshiped in that country. He walked forward, radiating a menacing aura.

Ash to Dust: Counterattack! [Job/Lagi and Azix] WZAvyf2

"So, while I would have preferred to have had this solve itself, I suppose we still have a hostage. So here's the deal; we will return your father, but you will need to promise certain... Privileges to my group. I would like a special visa, written by yourself, decreeing safe passage and exoneration from any crime committed. Ten copies would be sufficient."  In spite of his facade of surprise at their presence, the man seemed to be prepared for their visit. His right hand pointed towards a desk to the left of Lagi and Azix, 4 meters away, with a stack of paper and writing utensils.

OOC:

Decimus is dead.

The room is 4 meters high and 13 meters in diameter.

Lagi - 175
Azix - 210

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The coliseum? What does the coliseum have to do with all of this? This made Lagi ponder several questions, all of them that were left unanswered. Decimus the immortal, a strong man that was left in a weakened and broken state. I was the first man to ever beat you, and now I am one of the last men to ever see you breathe again, also responsible for taking your life.”  Lagi didn’t know how to feel, he only looked down at the body and  looked over to Azix. “ I would offer to bring him back for interrogation, but remember  the last time we tried that? A Decimus at full power,  I don’t think we can beat him  right now if that’s the case. Considering we were fighting all day just to make it this far.”

Flashback
Lol, azix it’ll be funny, just bring him back to life. “
Bad guy: You forgot, I had a hidden weapon, akk.. ahhh…I’m dead now….again..”

Flashback over

ahahahahha…I think that’s exactly how it happened, when some assassin group was stalking you and you was grilling me like I had something to do with it.  Though, all jokes aside.” Lagi cupped his hands and bowed, muttering a certain indescribable prayer and holstering the blade of the fallen warrior on  a side strap on el drago. “Heavy piece of crap, but I’ll mount it in the coliseum as a memorial for his fans. We don’t know his reasons or why,  he talked about revenge that I could hardly understand.  However, he lived his own life before he turned to this, there is merit in that, and it deserves a level of respect. “After that brief silence of respect, Lagi looked ahead to the corridor. “Let’s keep moving, it’s not over yet. And azix, i have something to tell you..” Lagi would say as he mounted on el drago and moved on. "I have a son, and i have a daughter. I'm a parent now, Sabin and Octavia. I kind of wanted you to be involved in their lives as a god father or uncle or something. But, if anything happens to me today, just.... be there for them... ok? Even a little is fine.  Whatever happens in there, act on your own judgment and instinct if you sense something is wrong. I wont hold it against you..... El drago didn't know what to say. He was speechless, almost stunned, and weary.

The room was 13 meters in diameter, including the cell that a ragged man sat within. The cell itself was 4 meters long, 4 meters high and 4 meters deep. “Dad? Dad! “ Lagi instinctively called out to the ragged man in the dungeon. His anger started to rise as he received no response, turning towards the strange man with the lines and piercings. “You bastard!” Lagi dismounted but el drago put his tail in front of Lagi. “Calm yourself, nothing can be gained from losing control. “  When the man that looked like he was from heliohapt descent appeared, lagi glared at him and took a fighting stance. He was weary of these two.  Though, Lagi can’t help but to laugh at the fact that this man was expecting the King to just let them go.
I don’t know what group or organization that this all is, but I will hunt you forever. You killed my clansmen, you kidnapped my father.  And now, a special visa for safe passage and no crimes committed, I’d have half a mine to agree to such nonsense but you made the mistake of making it personal! What can you possibly guarantee me, are you trading me a corpse? Do you think I’m stupid?! Lagi stepped forward, apparently unamused, he was five meters away from the man outside of the cell. “I want a guarantee that my father is alright and alive. I am a man of my word, but I won’t let you play me. No tricks, no poisons.  Unchain him and let him walk to  azix. With every step he takes, I’ll move towards the desk and sign  the documents. This is to ensure the exchange happens exactly at the same time, you can even have your little buddy over there escort me. Do we have a deal?“ Lagi wasn’t going to bend too much, even though he wanted to protect his father. These people would simply  cause more pain and harm. But what was to be done?

Lagi's Vault

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Whew. The magician exhaled, both relieved and sad to see Decimus’ crumpled body. The legendary gladiator’s skill displayed in the fights against Lagi, Ayero, and Garret had been impressive, commanding Azix’s respect. Thus, Azix found it tragic to watch the man die a second time. Azix didn’t dwell on those feelings for two long. He as distracted by Decimus’ final words. They appeared to be a puzzle to Lagi, as well. ”No clue. Perhaps the group responsible for all of this is connected with the Coliseum. What we do know is that you killed the Immortal, twice.”

When Lagi mentioned fighting the assassins, Azix chuckled, recalling the memory in mild embarrassment. The magician had fumbled at repelling the assassination attempt, only surviving because Lagi had happened to be nearby. While remembering that situation was amusing to look back on, Azix had to admit the Emperor’s retelling was much better. After sharing a laugh with Lagi, Azix sobered up a bit, noticing the serious expression on his friend’s face. A moment of silence passed between the two as Lagi came to terms with Decimus’ death.

Before they continued on to see where the passage led, Lagi dropped a bit of news in Azix’s lap. In Azix’s absence, Lagi had not only obtained one heir, but two. That was something the magician expected. After all, Lagi was known to be fond of the best kind of bees, Boo-Bees. But, what Azix didn’t expect was for Lagi to ask him to be their Godfather. Startled, Azix’s jaw hung agape for a moment before he found his composure. ”Oh…wow. That’s…wow. I mean, of course I would Lagi. If anything happened to you, I swear to keep your children from harm.”

A circular room with a low ceiling greeted them at the end of the passageway. Azix wasn’t sure how El Drago would manage to fit in the room and made sure to keep some space. It would be unfortunate if Azix happened to find himself in the middle of El Drago’s attack and an enemy. That wasn’t the only thing in the room to worry about. Two men were present, one appeared to be a magician, while the other looked to be a man of Heliohaptan origins. What they were protecting was a cage in the middle of the room, which Azix assumed to hold Roark.

With the size of the room, two magicians, and a dragon to consider, Azix wasn’t sure how they were going to safely rescue Roark. It was too dangerous for an all-out fight. Yet, the darkly robed man’s plea was equally dangerous. So, when it seemed that the elderly magician had prepared for Lagi’s arrival, Azix found the location of their meeting convenient. Staying quiet, the orange magician turned to Lagi, waiting for any subtle hints from the Emperor.

[210/380]
[2000+/2000]
[CD: Il Ilah’s Wrath (4 Post), Gravity Crush (6 Post), Plague Vine (7 Post), Fire Whip (7 Post)]

OOC: https://youtu.be/f1_sNy4To88?t=3m13s
(Replace Wonder Broom with Ravenous Manta and Titanus with Decimus) Casual

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Zordon smiled at Lagi's request. "Do you think I could trust you so easily? If we simply gave you your father, all we would have is your word that you would not tell everyone that those who hold the documents you are about to write are all criminals." The man pulled out a small glass vial. Within the vial was an extremely rare beetle, one which Lagi would recognize after a short time. It was the Eijel Beetle. The creature had the ability to dig into the body of a host and live near the brain. Within 30 days of activity, the creature lays eggs and hatches them. When they hatch, they eat their way out of the skull before searching for new hosts. Needless to say, the original host dies as a result. "Your father has already been subjected to this creature. Knowing your background, surely you are already aware of what it is..?" The species was a rare one, known to primarily be found within the wilds of The Plains. As the man placed the bottle back into his sleeve, he returned with the same hand holding a small pouch.

"With the pills, made from the powder of the Green Garloen, the creature has been forced into a state of dormancy. Without regular doses, the creature will once more become active. Then, it will only be a matter of time. In this way, we guarantee your cooperation. There's enough here for two months. We will supply the rest over the course of time that you honor the agreement." Zordon nodded towards his ally. "Ra'Zul, open the cage and wake up our... Guest."

The man who looked to be from Heliohapt approached Lagi's father, taking a bucket of water and splashing the man's face with it. Ra'Zul uncuffed the prisoner's binding chains. In a gruff and grizzled voice, Ra'Zul gave the prisoner a command. "Roark, stand and walk towards your son's ally."

Groggily, Roark approached Azix without any impediment.

OOC:

Lagi would know that there was something more to the dormancy drug. Not that it was harmful, but that there may be something else as well. He wouldn't know exactly what it was, however.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Maybe it was a combination that was too good to be true, but Lagi’s knowledge of the beast and the herb used to make the drug was apparent up to a certain degree. He knew what this was, they were going to continue to use his father as leverage by supplying the drug and keeping the King of Reim neutered. Lagi kept calm throughout the entire ordeal and explanation. “You thought this through, you torture my father and planted that infernal creature inside of his brain? Lagi didn’t move an inch as he took a deep breath   his father was probably about a meter away from him as he walked passed Lagi, not saying anything. It disturbed the young king, his father didn’t say a word since his arrival.  “Docile? Drugged?” Lagi would say  briefly as he looked  at his father and looked back at the man called Zordon. Lagi glared at him as he proceeded to head off to the table to investigate the documents. however, during the passing  between Lagi and Roark,  a is 100 cm tall, and 20 cm wide creature would be exiting lagi’s body and inconspicuously  moving down his clothes at 10 m/s,  making  its way over to an open layer of showing skin as Roark  continued to move.

Orie would of laid still as if it was a minuscule trickle of water when Roark  stepped on her with his bare feet, but that was all Orie needed to enter the body, using Host body to connect with Roark and  travel inside of his body in sear  of the main danger threatening the host body.

-Inside Roark-
Orie made her way towards the brain in order to confront the  Eijel Beetle, basically attacking and attempting to smother it like an antibody, potentially doing b rank damage with its acidic traits.

Outside-
Lagi would make his way to the seat and start to examine the documents in order to get any more information out of them. He was aware I his risky gamble, but he hoped orie would succeed and save his father, and he hoped that Zordon and his minion wouldn’t notice. “Is heliohapt involved in this? What did you do to Decimus? You used him too?“ Lagi would say as he looked over the documents, making small talk. Right now he needed to memorize the names of these individuals, or anything all. Any indication of the processing firm that granted these crooks access to these waivers, basically any lead.

OOC: Sending orie in to combat the  beetle. Studying the documents for any more clues.

Abilities used
Spoiler:

Lagi's Vault

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Orie and Lagi were clever. Orie's volume never changed, but the shape was what was important; like that of trickling water, moving on the side of Lagi's legs that were opposing to the range of view of Zordon and Ra'Zul. Furthermore, the lighting within the room was not the best either. Although Lagi and Roark never passed that closely to one another due to moving at an equal speed as part of Lagi's suggestion, the amoeba was thin enough on the ground to freely move at a slow rate without being noticed. In a matter of seconds, Orie was in. She would find herself traveling through Roark without any true difficulty. Navigating the body of Lagi's father was like the difference of two paths in the same forest. At last her path would bring her to a place by the spine, at the nape of the neck and before the brain. The creature it was searching for was within hibernation, unaware of Orie's presence and thus an easy target...

Zordon rose an eyebrow at Lagi's words, thinking on them as the Emperor approached the table. "In the grand scheme of things, Dragon Emperor, everyone is involved... As for Decimus, we merely... Provided him aide. Unfortunately it seems he did not live long enough to return much on our investment." The lack of concern for Decimus' well-being was evident. The words Zordon spoke seemed oily, as if he were not only uncaring for Decimus' life but also somewhat amused by the situation.

Looking at the papers, Lagi wouldn't find them to be processed and written by anyone he knew offhand, even though the documents seemed to follow a normal syntax that the Reim government would use. Just as Lagi was looking over this, Roark crumpled to the ground. Zordon's eyes grew wide and an intake of breath filled his lungs.

Orie had isolated the creature and began to smother it with its acidic traits. The creature was embedded so closely to Roark's spine, however, that there seemed to have been some sort of collateral damage. The body seemed to crumple to the ground; something of an experience that would seem to be a bumpy ride for those who were not used to existing within the body of another.

"What the hell was that?!" Zordon seemed furious, and looked towards Azix while narrowing his eyes. "What did you do? Did you kill him?" Both Zordon and Ra'Zul readied themselves for combat, unsure of what would happen at this point. It was entirely possible that Lagi would take this moment to attack the two, losing himself in a blind rage. Zordon attempted to get the message out that they were not involved, but he already knew that the likelihood of Lagi believing him was small. If this were a ploy by the Kou ambassador to ensure their criminal element was suppressed in this country, it was a cunning move indeed.

In his heart, Zordon swore for not paying more attention to Roark's safety, not for a moment believing that he would come to harm after they released him.

OOC:

If his pulse and breathing are checked, the person checking will find it is still there. It only seems that he is passed out. Orie will not be able to diagnose any real damage beyond the fact that a jolt of pain seemed to have overloaded Roark's mind and caused him to pass out.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi was actually going to begin signing the signatures, cursing under his breath and wondering just how untouchables that these group of individuals would be for a while. However, they had the cards right now and if orie fails, Lagi would need those pills Either way, he needed the pills for some extra insurance to his father’s safety. However, Lagi’s father falling down made lagi turn his gaze away from the papers as he maintained a look of desperation and sadness. That was it, they attacked his family, they gave him his father that turned out too be less than half of the man he appeared to be. “You conned me…. ….” El drago knew where this was going, but this was a pretty serious matter indeed. Lagi was getting angry, he felt as if he was too late to save his father. “ I knew I couldn’t trust you… and now you’ve taken my father from me… unforgiveable……..Ash to Dust: Counterattack! [Job/Lagi and Azix] Tumblr_l39hnaUqC21qbg16co1_500 Lagi would say as his eyes glowed with rage, a trickle of black butterflies could be seen with white, the constant teetering that lagi has faced all his life. He was always a ticking time bomb that can shift in either direction, but this felt like too much to him.

Lagi attacked, it should have been obvious to them that this was going to end in violence if they couldn’t even keep his father standing up in Lagi’s presence. They didn’t know a damn thing about the nature of the animals they controlled, it might of worked even sooner than they expected. Complications of the body. Lagi used vanishing drive in a blinding speed, heading towards Zordon at 30 m/s and using a combination of Molten fist with his eligan gauntlet and deadly strike . Even if this simply broke the borg, lagi was serious and closing the gap against a magician was what he needed to do.

Spell casting took time to do and involved the unison of the staff and saying the words. However, the reaction time of the human being came into play, moving at such an extreme speed from rest and instantly vanishing near him would be something that Zordon would have to take a second look at.

Orie is on standby as she started using cell repair, blindly healing Roark of up to b rank damage over time, slowly but surely.

ability used
Spoiler:

70/350

Lagi's Vault

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The magician swore he had noticed a dark substance at Roark’s feet a few moments before he collapsed. With a gasp, Azix rushed to the man’s side and called out to him. Receiving no response from Roark, Azix checked the man’s vitals. Unknowledgeable in anatomy and with only a vague recollection of any first-aid training from his school days, Azix just barely managed to stumble across a pulse. It was faint, but it made the magician somewhat confident that Roark would survive this ordeal. So long nothing else happened to him.

While still acting as if he were fussing over Roark, Azix’s used his peripheral vision to keep an eye on Lagi’s outburst and the position of their enemies. At the same time, Azix flicked his wrist, keeping the motion hidden behind Roark’s body. Wrapped around the magician’s forearm was a long chain, with a twin-dragon pendant tucked securely against his skin. The motion jolted it loose enough to slide down to his wrist, causing the pendant to fall into the palm of Azix’s hand. ”No! Roark! Don’t die on me!” The outburst was partially to further distress Lagi and partially to make Azix seem less of a threat to Zordon and Ra’Zul.

Gripping the twin-dragon pendant that was bestowed with Cimeies’ power, Azix started to mutter under his breath. Barely raising his voice above a whisper, someone would have to listen very closely to hear his words. ” "O' Djinn of Plague and Pestilence, create a catalyst of change that infects corruption. Lend me the power to purify the world anew. Spread, Cimeies!" As the Djinn’s name left his lips, a sickly green mist consumed the magician. Passing over his body, the mist transformed Azix’s appearance, replacing his clothes with bits of green tinged cloth and armor. There was also no longer a pendant in his hand, instead he held the hilt of a silver blade in his grasp.

Throwing Roark over one shoulder, Azix flew towards Lagi and wrapped his arm around the Emperor, while prepared to block any strikes with his sword.”Infect Everything!” Azix roared at the top of his lungs. Suddenly, a thick green cloud began rotating around the room, with Azix at its center, protected inside a small safe zone, which was only big enough to fit himself, Lagi, and Roark. Everyone else outside of the cloud would be forced to deal with a plague so sick, so nasty it would cause rapid necrosis.

[90/380]
[2000+/2000]
[CD: Il Ilah’s Wrath (3 Post), Gravity Crush (5 Post), Plague Vine (6 Post), Fire Whip (6 Post)]

Spoiler:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi's approach was prepared for, but even then Zordon's preparations were not enough for the speed at which Lagi moved. Zordon had only just raised his staff as Lagi's fist slammed into the Borg. The magical protection of the Rukh was incredible, but so too was the force of the Dragon Emperor's punch. With technique and magic behind it, the older looking man's feet began to slide across the floor as he did his damnest to struggle against the force of the blow. A grunt escaped his lips; the force of the Borg was only just enough to negate the momentum of Lagi, leaving the Dragon Emperor's attack motionless. Zordon simultaneously cast Gravity Lift, Stage Three as well as Grand Flame. The opposing Magician was cloaked in flames, though they never came close enough to his body to harm him they formed a ring 3 meters in diameter around him. Flying backwards, away from Lagi and to the left, the spell would cause some harm to the Dragon Emperor if he wasn't careful...

Ra'Zul was not simply standing still during the entire exchange. He, too, was ready for Lagi's outburst. Assuming that the Kou ambassador was the one propelling the battle, by the hint given by Zordon, Ra'Zul immediately approached Azix. His attempt at subterfuge was even more alerting than had he simply stood there; Azix would be able to tell, with his Diplomat's Eyes, that Ra'Zul was gunning directly for not just himself but Roark as well. This all happened within the blink of an eye; his furious step was only slightly slower than Lagi's technique, and brought him towards Azix's front within a fraction of a second just as the Magician slid the amulet down his wrist and began speaking. Azix would only have a moment of time to act as twin sickles came down. Both Great Disembowelment, which came horizontally towards Azix's gut, and Imprisonment upon Roark's lifeless body. A second step from Furious step would be executed if the Imprisonment was successful.

OOC:

At this point, Ra'Zul is between Azix and Lagi and intends to keep them separated. If Azix still wishes to use his spell, he will only be able to spare Roark and himself from the effects. Even then, there is a chance that Ra'Zul would not be fully engulfed in the extreme magic.

El Drago, Lagi and Zordon would be killed by it.

Zordon: 170/250
Abilities Used:

Ra'Zul: 190/300
Abilities Used:

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

A blur of motion out of the corner of his eye, was all the warning Azix had to Ra’Zul’s sudden approach. His chant faltered, the words tumbling around in the King Candidate’s mouth for a moment before he composed himself and resumed chanting. At the same time, Azix’s hair shot out towards the scythe heading his way, acting as a shield against the oncoming attack. Once the attack was stopped, the magician’s hair would continue growing, aiming to pierce into the Heliohaptan’s chest like a Crazy Horse. The hair would be undeterred if Ra’Zul attempted to change positions, following him like a predator chasing its prey. Of course, Azix’s strange manipulation techniques would do nothing for the attack that was aimed at Roark, but that was of minor concern to the magician at the moment.

Assuming nothing further was done to interrupt Azix’s chant, the King Candidate would shortly be Djinn Equipped, his appearance transformed and brimming with a regal aura that commanded respect and admiration. Hesitation did not exist for Azix, who would fly after Ra’Zul, hovering only a few feet off the ground, if he still lived. When he was close enough to use his sword, Azix would deliver two quick blows, one horizontal, aimed at the man’s waist, and one upward vertical slash, which was meant to bisect the man. Of course, if Ra’Zul had met his untimely end to the hair assault, then Azix would have focused on Zordon instead.

If his sword was successful in contacting either opponent, a green mist would ooze down the blade and travel up their affected limb. The mist contained a plague that would greatly slow down their movements, while causing boils to form with its Pestilent Touch.

[120/380]
[2000+/2000]
[CD: Il Ilah’s Wrath (2 Post), Gravity Crush (4 Post), Plague Vine (5 Post), Fire Whip (5 Post)]

Spoiler:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

-Lagi-

Lagi would use eligan rage in order to clash with the attack, sending a lava stream towards Zordon's flames. Since it only took the use of one of his hands. All lagi had to do was point and used his other free hand to quickly chug down a potion of rejuvenation to regain his stamina. Lagi then cycled sound attacks and used vertigo inducement towards zordon, sending another soundwave to afflict the man and cause a powerful status inducement.

When Ra'zul tried to use imprisonment, Orie would use use goo trap in order to clash with it. She was sensing alot of danger and harm to the host body, and it would take one more turn after this in order to fully heal roark of his b rank injuries.

Abilities
Spoiler:

155/350 stamina

ooc: sorry for the crap post ive been kinda depressed lately

Lagi's Vault

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ra'Zul's attack was first defended against by a strange and unorthodox shield; a shield of hair. As his ability cut through the hair he still had the opportunity to grab Roark. The room shook as the battle between Zordon and Lagi continued. Ra'Zul's second sickle approached the unconscious man before a strange goo shot out of the body. "What the hell was that?!" Ra'Zul turned his head to Zordon, continuing. There's some-" Huek. A piercing pain filled his thoughts. Looking down to his gut, Ra'Zul saw the hair he had cut off had grown and somehow managed to pierce his chest.

Zordon was in a position to see everything taking place around the room. Lagi's choice of defense was heat against heat. The resulting magic mixed and negated each other, resulting in an explosion of power. The room shook. Shortly after, Ra'Zul yelled out; there was no need, as Zordon had seen the suspicious activity from the body. More important was the fact that another spell was coming at Zordon even as Ra'Zul's mistake brought him death. Zordon sustained his Grand Flame, Gravity Lift, Stage 3 and simultaneously cast Magma Walk, Stage 3. "I won't forget this, Lagi. And don't think I'll forget about you, either, Niraj." The Grand Flame changed the medium the Veritgo Inducement was passing through, altering its frequency and negating its effects.

With Magma Walk, Zordon sunk into the ceiling by pushing himself with his Gravity lift. The stone turned into magma, flowed away from him and then turned back into stone during his first meter of movement. From then, he changed his mode of movement, making sure to set up traps for the two below if they chose to attempt to follow him in some way.

If they did not, Lagi and Azix would find themselves alone in the room with Roark. The Emperor's father would not awake at first, and would only awaken after an hour or two had passed; there did not seem to be any lasting damage to the man.

OOC:

It's fine, dude. I understand that sometimes it is difficult to write stuff.

Zordon: 90/250
Abilities Used:

Ra'Zul: Dead

You may attempt to follow Zordon through the ceiling if you have abilities able to do so, but be forewarned that this could be dangerous. Roark seems okay; he isn't dead or anything. You may now exit the underground area - though you've got some random peeps from the jail cells still loitering around. The rest is up to you guys ^_^ The job is technically completed.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi sucked his teeth and shook his head. “Don’t bother going after him Azix, there's no point in changing him right now. We got my dad, that was the most important thing here, due to the fact that it’s a rescue mission overall. That and we have about two bodies. Decimus the Immortal, and this man that you killed with your hair. You really need to do something about your splitting ends by the way. “It was a witty remark, but Lagi kept the seriousness within the room. I’ll have to rely on your clairvoyance magic, I think it would do us some both good. I’m upset that I wasn’t able to make the bastard bleed, we would have had two sources of information. But you have your work cut out for you if you want to do it. The conspiracy behind the coliseum and the plans of the group. Which one are you going for first?” Lagi would lead the decision up to Azix as he went over to Roark and bent over him. “ Orie….” Orie came out and wiggled around in delight as she made her way over to her master. She slithered around his insides, seemingly a sign of affection, but Lagi was so used to her moving around that it didn’t bother him too much. Before, Lagi would actually let out a marathon of cringing when Orie got too excited. “ Did you take care of my dad for me?” Lagi held out his hand and Orie popped out from his hand, making some sort of noise for confirmation. “Good, I knew you could kill the bug. “

Lagi proceeded to pick up roark and place him on El Drago’s extracted hand. “ Watch him for me, we need to help the trapped civilians after this is over. “ Lagi would say simply as he went back to azix, hoping the man readied himself to do the clairvoyance.

Lagi's Vault

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum