You are not connected. Please login or register

Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

16Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] - Page 2 Empty Re: Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] 16/09/15, 12:06 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As the king approached her and offered her his sash, Noir reached out her trembling hand and took it before signaling Haku to cover her. The girl used the size of her liger’s body to take off the loose shirt and used the sash, wrapping it around her body before popping out from behind Haku. She blushed after seeing the king who was drenched in the water that she cast before and quickly bowed down, “U-Umm… I apologize for drenching you in water… and thank you for the sash...y-your majesty… “ and like it was not enough to embarrass herself again for several time, her stomach growled in a violent way, but it was to be expected since her stomach was empty. The magician looked down when Lagi talked to her and waited until he finished just to say, “…because it reminded me of my mother’s dead… and I don’t want to forget it…”

WC : 154/1000

17Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] - Page 2 Empty Re: Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] 17/09/15, 05:47 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi raised his hand and gave Noir a quick smile. Noir, there is nothing you need to worry about, I’m glad you found the spring around here to your looking. There is a bunch of special Moy fish that swim around this area, their scales give off some sort of filter like sensation to whatever body of water in it. They come around from time to time and they are friendly and harmless, it’s also forbidden to fish for them because they keep the spring purified, no matter if you are bathing in them or getting a drink. So if anything….”Lagi would say as he shook a bit of water off of his hair and walked over to Noir, putting his arm around her and started to lead her back to his place.  However, he would start to tell a bit of information that Lagi hasn’t shared much.

“Well, want to know what I think Noir?  People  pass away, but I think that it’s the fondest memories that you have of them that keeps it all warm inside, not cold.  Coldness is kind of the same as death in a sense, it’s a reflection of how the bodies are and whatnot,  or maybe the coldness of how your family treated you. However, I could say for a fact, without even knowing much at all, your family loved you.  Your mother loved you, and she wouldn’t want to see you sad or cry, or continue to cry. Whatever  memory you have of her, honor it by always keeping it in your heart and living your life to fullest,  achieve your dreams.

Lagi would then look forward, a few meters away from his house. “ I never talked about my mom much, but she was definitely a feisty woman. However unlike my father, she babied me all the time,  I was her precious little boy. Believe it or not, my mom is from a different clan of beast tamers. she hailed form The Mingus Tribe. Shaltear Mingus, she was definitely a talented beast tamer.  Falling in love with my father and the marriage helped the clan have a good relationship, setting the rivalry aside.  However,   she got sick, something that magic couldn’t cure. I was angry, I couldn’t believe that there was something in this world that not even the impossible spectrum could handle.  I blamed myself, only due to the fact that it happened after she gave birth to me.  She died when I was fifteen, five years ago. “  Lagi tried his best not to cry.
“However, I always kept her words to heart, she had great faith in me and scowled my father for his harsh upbringing. Or maybe I was just sheltered. Anyway, she told me three things, to never allow anyone to dictate a path in life, It has to be something I choose all on my own. Two, family is very important and I should always look after the clan  and keep their best interest in mind. And three……” Lagi was silent for a moment and shook his head, he wondered how the remaining Mingus Tribe was doing? The ones who didn’t integrate with the El NAgi Clan.

Maybe for another time.  Come on, I’m making breakfast this time around, and I won’t take no for an answer.

1064/3000

18Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] - Page 2 Empty Re: Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] 19/09/15, 03:33 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“Moy fish…?” She was curious about the fish as she never seen a kind of creature like that before. She looked at the king in awe, wondering how this man always had new things to share for her and hoping that he would teach her everything he knew. Her body was tensing up a little bit when the King put his arm around her, leading her to walk back but she quickly inhaled some air and slowly exhaling it so she could be calmer. Lately just standing beside the king made her hard to breathe and her heart ached a little bit, but the black haired girl didn’t understand what happened as she couldn’t find such symptoms for any illness possible in the book.

She listened tentatively when the king told her about his opinion, but part of her disagreed with that. How could he know that her mother really loved her? How could he know that she wouldn’t want to see Noir cry or sad? How could she honor the only memory she had about her mother, when the only memory that she had was only the moment when her mother died right in front of her. It was her mother’s dead! It happened in front of her, her helpless, weak self who couldn’t even fight back to save her mother. How could she…living her life to the fullest… She didn’t even know how to live properly. In the past years she was treated like an animal or even a lesser being, enough to made her believe that she was only something that was not valuable enough to be accepted in the society because she was never being taught how to fit in the society. But she had no right to complain as she knew it was her fate, she had no right to speak. “…” Her hands trembled but she managed to speak, “….but I don’t remember anything else about my mother beside that scene… that scene where a person slits her throat… taking her away from me… drowning her in that cold water after that…” She closed her eyes, seeing the scene clearly as if she was there, “It was cold… it happened while there was a blizzard… but it not a natural blizzard, it was like something that someone made with magic.” She closed her eyes tighter, “Learning water and blizzard helps me to memorize it… makes me won’t be able to forget it… and I want to keep remember even if it was not warmness that I received. I don’t even know what warmness is… so that coldness is the only thing that makes me feel closer to her…”

”Noir…”
”My dear child… Noir…”

Her mother voice echoed inside her head when Lagi started to share about his mother, she ignored it, trying to focus for the king’s voice. “She will… always live if you keep… remembering her…” Noir couldn’t focus, her mother voice echoed warmly, giving a sweet tone inside her head like wanting to lure her into a sweet trap. “At least… you remembered her… spending your fifteen years in your life with her… and keeping her words into your heart…” She began to pant, feeling the voice began to louder and louder, like it was trying to take over her mind. “Y..our…majesty… I—“ Like she couldn’t support her body, she began to fell to the ground but Haku doubled his speed to be able to caught Noir with his body, making himself as the meat matrass for the magician. She was like being in the trance, her golden eyes were empty and it only looked towards the void that no one knew how it look like.

Memory:

If Lagi and Haku noticed, Noir was holding her wand and her lips were moving, murmuring something that could be heard as a chant. After that, a large amount of water would appear behind them, it was 15 meter high and seemed fierce even though it was not coming towards their direction. She would slowly open her eyes and saw the high water wave in front of her, smiling a little and murmured to herself, “I remember now… Thank you… mother…” But then her stomach started to growl violently, making her blush instantly and covered her stomach while staring shyly towards the king.

WC: 1564/1000

Ability Trained:

19Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] - Page 2 Empty Re: Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] 20/09/15, 11:34 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

When Noir fell out, Lagi panicked just a bit. Ok, so he panicked a lot. "Noir!" What happened to her? Why did Noir fall out like that? Was she sick in any sort of way? What could of possibly happened int eh short time that Lagi spoke about his mom? Lagi knew that he didnt talk too much about his mother since the day that she passed, but he didn't think that the story would be too boring for Noir to listen to, was it?" "Noir... try to keep it together! Noir!" Lagi was doing his best to console his friend who seemed to be unconscious, but he wasnt no sort of doctor. If anything, Lagi was more of a Veterinarian if anything, but he had no clue how to treat human beings. What would the point be if magic existed? There would be no purpose for doctors of the sort if people can come back from the dead with the proper magic type. "Tch, no choice.... Orie!" Lgi was about to issue a command to orie, inn order to pass her on to Noir as the host body and fix any anomaly that Noir was experiencing. However, Something quite extraordinary started to happen to Noir. Noir was holding her wand and her lips were moving, murmuring something that could be heard as a chant. "Noir? Are you ok? I thought you were unconc-" After that, a large amount of water would appear behind them, it was 15 meter high and seemed fierce even though it was not coming towards their direction. However, it didn't stop the King of Reim to get a little bit excited as he held his thumb and index finger at a snapping motion before the water wave. He was prepared to clash with it if he needed to, but it seemed that Noir was in control unconsciously up to a degree. After the wave subsided, Lagi would take in a deep breath of relief and let out a small laugh.

"I head of sleep walking, but sleep spell casting? I think that when you go to bed, i should ask Haku to hide your wand for you. " Lagi would say as he rubbed Haku between his ears. "Good catch buddy, i'm glad you moved fast enough to catch her when you did. "Though, the sound of their stomachs rumbling made Lagi realize once more the reason why he came to get them in the first place. "Oh, I remember now, i was calling you to bring you guys back to my place, i was going to start cooking. Well, cant let you guys wait any longer, got to get some food in you two."

Lagi brought them back to his place and prepared Noir and himself a dish of scrambled eggs, bacon, and smoked ham. To top it lt all off, Lagi supplied them with fresh concord juice, literally squeezed from blackberries that you could find in the Forrest. For the beasts, they also had blackberry juice, along with some of the el nagi food for animals, providing them the proper nutrients for strength, health, and growth. The taste was pretty good as well, Lagi added a bit more meat in Haku's bowl, and surprisingly so, Tim only wanted some more rock candy to go with his meal. " Wow Lagi, you should quit being a king and be a house wife then, hohoohhooho, since your cooking isn't as sub-par as one would think. Though, when you came in soaked, i assumed you went skinny dipping. Be careful now, frosted flakes over here will bite you in the bum if you start to get lewd! Hahah..."

The laughing mad Boulder creature made a few jabs at Lagi, but that's just how their relationship went. It didn't necessarily mean that they had any sort of ill will towards each other. Lagi rolled his eyes. "Hey, just because my pants was down, doesn't mean anything lewed happened. I basically used my sash as a towel Tim!" Orie jumped out of Lagi's skin and started to wiggle her way over to the scrambled eggs. if there was one thing she liked the taste of, kit was cheese apparently. Lagi did used a hint of cheddar cheese in the eggs, so their fluffiness and hint of cheesy taste was definitely something the symbioses enjoyed. "oriiii....Orr" Lagi face-palmed and laughed a bit, but then he turned to Noir. "I hope the food tastes good, i didn't really know what you would of liked to eat, so if there is anything wrong, just let me know. In the presence of my personal home, besides being inside the main city, I'm lagi, leader of a clan of beast tamers, try to use that analogy so you wont get too nervous around me, your a precious friend of mine.

Though, Lagi would think for a moment. I just came back myself from Kou if you remember, Though, I was wondering if you was ever planning on leaving anytime soon? I heard that some dungeons were beginning to open, do you think that's something that you would be interested in?" Lagi would say with a small grin. " Lets put it this way, would you rather bathe in the light of a man to be a king candidate like myself? Or would you rather generate your own form of light for those to follow? I think you have some potential, the kind of kindred spirit that a Djinn would take a liking to. I'm a little rough around the edges and i might have pissed off a few Djinn every now and again. Ok, scratch that, it only happened once, but its a lesson that probably geared me to never do that again. "

Even though the damage was healed, the mental damage was apparent. He felt as if he cheated himself, as well as cheating merrze out of an opportunity to get a djinn. He caused her so much trouble she deserved better than him.

2066/3000

20Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] - Page 2 Empty Re: Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] 22/09/15, 01:16 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

When the scrambled eggs, bacon, smoked ham and concord juice was served, Noir looked at all of them in awe. Staring at the food as if they were sparkling, but well, it did look sparkling for her because it was the king himself who cooked for her. But she wondered about something, she never saw the king to really “act” like a king. It felt like she was just being with a normal person, looking at how he acted and not showing off his kingly status. Noir would then sneak out from the dining room for a bit, to find her clothes around the house just to find it hanging dry at the outside, and when she found it, she would quickly change it and popped out to the kitchen to enjoy the breakfast. She took a bite and surprised by the taste, it was so good. “…I am not a picky eater… and this is delicious…” She would pause for a while to answer before eating everything on her plate.

Like a cat, her ear twitched for a second after hearing the words that came out from the king’s lips. Though ‘dungeon’ word raised up her interest even more, since she was always curious on how a dungeon really work. But she then heard about his question and would stay still to think for a second. “If I can be honest… I don’t want to be bathed in such light, I want to be the one who help to lit that light up, that would makes me feel that I am part of it. In order to do that, I will need to light my own light and let some people to be bathed in that light if they are interested. My goal was only to bring freedom for everybody who is suffering from injustice act, and if I do need such power, I will take it.” The girl looked at the man’s eyes, firmly stating her words. “A rough diamond can always be polished… but it takes time. Your majesty, you already showed me how to live your life to the fullest and it would be more fun if you continue to live like that, no? Pursuing your dreams, do everything that you want… enjoying your freedom.”

21Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] - Page 2 Empty Re: Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] 25/09/15, 11:23 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi nodded his head and smiled, he was relieved that things turned out the way that they did. This was actually a good sign in fact, maybe he could try new cooking methods on her. “Well, it’ll be cool if you sticks around for a while. I mean if you want, you could eat like this all the time, I mean…if you want. “It was ultimately her choice, but Lagi wouldn’t mind the company of a girl that wasn’t a female concubine that basically squealed at his wealth and good looks. It’s not like that was the only thing he had going for him,. But maybe that was the only thing that females cared to pay attention to. Was there anything more to him in the first place? It wasn’t bad, but Lagi felt that he needed a bit of a break from things that seemed to be superficial at best.”….” He kind of missed Shivali, he wondered how she was doing ?” ..."When Noir answered Lagi’s question based off of Djinn and where did her interests lie between conquering one on her own and following someone who has, he ended up smiling. “I’m happy you made that choice you know? You shouldn’t ever let yourself fall behind. It’s good to admire the dreams of others, but you shouldn’t lose focus of your own.

Lagi was a bit flattered that Noir thought that Lagi was enjoying his freedom, but he shook his head. “Only from what it seems, but my life is brimming with responsibilities that I can’t turn myself away from. Surprisingly enough, its responsibilities that I welcome, the duty that I have to my clan and the people of Reim. For that I’m always searching for things that I can use to apply to this kingdom. Information that I learned, animals that I can fine, use and conquer. “ Lagi would then laugh for a moment. Conquering sounds a bit cruel I bet, but i cant sugar coat my actions and claim that everything that i do is nice and kind and friendly. Within our nature, every action that we take can be seen as a blessing to some people, and as an act of wickedness to another. We all cant be lucky you know? Suddenly, a loud blast can be heard from outside, it came more from El Drago. He was practicing his Roar of the lightning dragon towards the sky, a very powerful attack that he was developing on his own. The shattering presence of the omega .shape of a cone that's 50 meters in length, height and width, and travels as far as 50 meters at 30 m/s, If Noir and Haku were to look outside of the window, they would of seen El Drago fire the incredible blast in the sky. Lagi sipped some of the concord juice and shook his head. " Well, i guess he's pretty serious about the training thing, thats why he was pretty eager to teach you. Sorry if that startled you Noir..."

2568/3000

Ability used:
Spoiler:

22Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] - Page 2 Empty Re: Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] 27/09/15, 12:29 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir shook her head, not because she refused to accept his kindness, but because it would be not polite if the King spoiled her too much. “I would like to, your majesty is very kind to me despite your royal status. But wouldn’t it be better if I cook for you too? Even though I am not sure if you will like my cooking or not.” Noir then paused a little bit, wondering about some things, she remembered about this book that she read. About a king who lived in the grand city and had a beautiful queen by his side all the time, but the King in front of her didn’t have any queen beside him every time she met him. “But your majesty… I thought a king should have a queen…right? Where is your queen? You are always alone without any human beside you but Mr. Dragon and that cute stone.”

The female magician’s eyes widened at what the king said to her, her choice had made him happy? Why? Her decision never made anyone happy before, one of her choice even made someone died. How could he… make her confused like this? So her decision could let into two paths? It could lead to someone’s or her own fall, and it might also be able to lead her into happiness? “I… I don’t plan to let myself fall behind… that’s why I need to be stronger. Stronger than me from yesterday, not just physically but also mentally... that way I can achieve what I want to do.” It was her dream to give freedom, to prevent anyone else to be like her. To be like someone who craved for freedom as much as she did, who would do anything to gain freedom, even when as far as… She looked down, didn’t dare to think about that again, that day when she lost her control with her mind. It was necessary to do… she should not think that much about it. It was neither remorse nor guilt, she was just afraid to lost control again.

“Every race should do what they believe as the right things to do… as long as they are in the right track. But I do apologize as I don’t agree that ‘conquer’ is the right word to use… as I believe such act is a mutual relationship act. Conquer means you claim them, most likely can lead to use them in the way you like them to do without considering about their own peace… or are you in fact, that kind of man?” She startled when she heard a loud blast and quickly looked outside the window only to witness the great dragon fired a majestic blast towards the sky. It was breath taking, powerful and a very fine magic. “…that’s a very strong magic…” At that time the urge to be stronger couldn’t be held by her, she needed to do something, and at that time plenty of ideas were inside her head. “I will try to do this spell…”

Once she stepped outside, she reached for her wand. She had plenty kind of spells that she wanted to perform, but she needed to choose one. So she stayed still there quietly, closing her eyes and imagined what she wanted to do. A specific kind of spell, a strong, graceful spell. Something about ice spell made her excited; she liked it and could be creative with it. It was not like she didn’t like her lightning magic, but compared to the fierce lightning magic, ice magic didn’t look as brutal like lightning, it was elegant but deadly. She was ready, already had this specific concept inside her head. So she lifted her wand, whispering to the rukh about how she wanted her spell to be like. Slowly but sure, a shard of ice was made, and slowly other three were made as well. It traveled 30 meters away at 20 m/s and pierced the trees around her that got in the way of the shards travel path. “Frammento di Ghiaccio…

Total WC: 1059/1000
Ability Learned:

23Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] - Page 2 Empty Re: Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] 27/09/15, 03:00 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"A Queen?" Lagi stopped eating for a moment and was quiet for a bit. "I........ " He thought long and hard of the woman who came and went in his life, and the one he pushed away purely out of fear that she would walk out too."I dont.... have anything like that.  And soon i will be king no longer, this village, my people, the unity corps, is everything left of me that's tied to my name.  Anyone queen worthy wouldn't want that to work off of. And who would...." Lagi took in a deep breath. " Who would want to stay anyway? Am i much of a man to make another woman happy? From my past experiences, i dont know anymore.  " Though, Lagi shook his head and managed to smile in the end. "I'm sorry ,i'm not trying to be negative or anything.. Before  Lagi could answer any more questions, it seemed that Noir was charmed to train her magic a bit more. As she stepped outside, Lagi began to wonder to himself in the sense of the question that Noir asked him before.

Outside, EL Drago looked at Noir with delight. " Ahh!!! So you are back to practicing your magic! Thats good, Lagi could learn a thing from you, being diligent with your training is alot better than drinking the night away. "  Lagi went outside as well and put his hands in his pockets as he watched them for a minute, then decided to speak up. "You know something Noir, the line between good and evil is so thin, they almost inter-lap each-other. We had this conversation a long time ago, Involving these creatures into the humane domestic lifestyle, training them and taming them to perform a certain amount of tasks that would be dangerous int he sense of humans performing this work. However, caring for them, making sure their are well taken care of  in a sense of health and nutrients, as well as breeding so that the next generation would be stronger than the last." Lagi was silent for a moment. "What is a conqueror to you? Is it a  individual who claims things with no propose towards it other than its abuse of  positive gains and for the sake of namely ownership? I think differently, we stand above them for the sake of making them better, for the sake of making sure that their species strive and become better than before, even preventing their extinction. There is  more to it than what people see  and take as face value.  For example...." Lagi would say as he walked over to Noir and placed his hand gently on her chest, more towards where her heart was. " I will conquer your heart, and in turn, make it stronger, heal its wounds, and never again will you doubt yourself, and deprive yourself of the happiness you truly deserve in all the days of your life.  It might be selfish of me to take you and then turn around demanding the best for you, but i wish that for everyone.... and yet.... i still haven't found that for myself. Bitter sweet...what i reach for these hands, and yet i'm scared of the fact that whatever i grasp is too fragile for me to hold, like calamity of ruin. Even so, i still want you to smile.."

Lagi would the  head back to his place. "Well, i don't know what you have planned today, but at least finish your meal before heading out. You could use the energy. However , Lagi stopped on place and then took off one of his ear rings. " Hey, i got soemthing for you...." Lagi would say as he handed riku his black gold ear ring. " The other pair is mine, i have it. So, no matter what, we would be connected in some way. Cool?" Noir didn't have to accept it, but it was a nice gesture.

Spoiler:

3000/3000

We can end here, you got a dungeon to conquer XD, hope you enjoyed the thread

ability trained
Spoiler:

24Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] - Page 2 Empty Re: Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] 27/09/15, 11:25 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It was surprising to hear from the king that he himself would no longer be a king. Noir looked at the king, couldn’t help but to gaze with a glint of sadness in her eyes, “Then you should find a queen for yourself… a queen that wouldn’t see you because you are a king... a queen that would see you, because you are you, your majesty.” She paused a little bit, trying to clear her mind before continuing. She didn’t want to see the king being sad like this and it felt like everything that he had would be taken from him. “From the time that you spend for me… for such person like me… I didn’t feel sadness, guilt, loneliness or anything that I used to feel when I am alone, only happiness to be able to meet and learn from such a fine man like your majesty. Your majesty is a very kind man, and I am sure the day where this ‘queen’ would appear and always stay by your side. And until that day come, I will be happy to stay by your side if you need me to do so, because you have given me a lot of happiness and that is all I can do to repay you back.” She smiled at the king, couldn’t hold the happiness that she felt anymore and showed it through her warm, bright smile.  

“… I see…” Noir looked down, disappointed in herself for not able to understand what the king meant. “But she was a bit startled when the King suddenly stepped closer to her and suddenly placed his hand on her chest, making her gasp by the warm touch and the blood rushed into her cheeks. “…C-conquer my heart…?”  She became more confused, how could someone conquer someone else’s heart? And hearing the king statement made her wonder on how that really works. “…making me smile requires a lot of work… I find it hard to show emotion after I throw it away back then… But for you, your majesty… I will try to take it back and smile for you, so you can be happier.”

She stared at the king, cupping his cheeks with her small hands. But inside her mind, she didn’t even know if she really could take it back. It was the price to pay for her freedom from what she believed. And without someone to help her… or something that would force her emotion to come out… she was not sure if she could show emotions again. But so far, being with the king made her show a lot of emotion. She cried in front of him, constantly smiled for him… so maybe, just maybe, the king could help her. But no… she wouldn’t ask for anymore help as she believed that the king was already stressed enough with the entire thing that happened around him and she shouldn’t disturb him with such small matters. “I also want you to smile, your majesty. Such beautiful face needed to have a warm bright smile…” She then pulled away her hands and followed him when the king went back to his place. She almost bumped on the king’s back when he suddenly stopped and took off one of his earrings. Noir’s eyes sparkled when she saw the beautiful black colored earring with three purple gems embedded on it, and when the king gave it to her, she would take a step back. “C-can I really receive this…? I-I mean… it’s like…” She shook her head and waved her hands, panicking a little and was not sure if she should really accept it because if she refused, the king might be sad again. “…we will be… connected…?” She repeated it and asked it back while staring at the earring before taking it, “I am really grateful… I will cherish this beautiful earring, your majesty.” She would then pause for a second because she was not sure if this would be considered polite or not. “I-I remembered that your majesty mentioned that I am your precious friend and a good friend told me that no honorifics should be used among friends… so… can I call you by using your name… like… L-lagi…?”

She would then hear what the king had to say and finished the meal that the king prepared earlier. After that, she would bid him farewell and went back to her home, feeling her heart being warm as she remembered all the things that the king did to her. She reached for her pocket and took the black colored earring that the king gave to her and put it close to her heart, cherishing it. After that, she wore the earring, letting the black color to contrast with her white pale skin.

Earring:

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum