You are not connected. Please login or register

Training the body [Training/Lagi/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It was time for even more training with body manipulation. Lagi’s friend was pretty busy with the circus performances, so he didn’t have much time to help out. However, Lagi didn’t hold it against him. This was something that Lag had to do by himself; he needed to figure out a way to make an ultimate technique that he would be completely fond of. Something pretty original, something that turns out to be the accumulation of everything that his friend had taught him. “Hmm…” Lagi would think to himself as he was at his personal training grounds, it was sometimes the most difficult thing to do. Thinking of abilities when you felt like you already covered everything; it could definitely be something that Lagi had left to contemplate on his own in that retrospect. However, this was something that Lagi would not fail at. “With my new recent training, managed to gain control over three of my limbs. I can extend and increase the size, but what else can I do with it ?” Lagi was thinking to himself, wondering what was next for his abilities as a user of body manipulation. This called for the ability to manipulate your body to its upmost limits, the technique that Lagi had in mind can’t be something that was simple. Maybe it can be simple, but it can’t be something that’s simple. Maybe this could be a multitude of actions built off of another.

“Let’s start with the first basic exercise then, let’s say that I want to do something with my arms. “ Lagi would say to himself as he stretched one of his arms out. The arm reached as far as 15 meters, that was just for one arm alone. “Ok, so the range of motion for each of my limbs is fifteen meters, that’s not as bad as I thought it would be, it seems that the training is paying off.” Lagi would then start to use the other arm in unison with the arm he was already using, they both started to stretch out at the limit of 12.5 meters. “I guess that’s where the strain comes in it’s a bit more difficult to get the same range of motion with both arms. However, I feel as if I want to make this technique based off of my arms, I just have no clue as to what exactly I would want it to do. Double rocket? “ Lagi would say as he whip-lashed both of his arms outward and stretched the back to his shoulders. “naa… I’m not feeling it…..” Lagi was silent for a moment as he started to stretch his arms out, but he paused when he was doing his wrist rotating exercises. “…..” An idea started to spark in Lagi’s head as he rotated his arm, Lagi would then proceed to rotate his other arm as fast as he possibly can. “ I got it, I think I finally know the killer move that’s going to turn things around for me!

506/2000- Holy Wubstorm/ A rank Ability

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The next few days, Lagi was determined to work on his rotations with his arms. The trick about the technique was keeping the extension of his arms to its highest point as he begins a high speed rotation. One step at a time, Lagi practiced working on the rotation speed of his arms. So far, Lagi can only get his arms to rotate at 15 meters per second. It was a bit weak in comparison to the speed of his other abilities, Lagi felt like the can do better. “Alright, I need to try something. Maybe a device of some sort that could help out with my rotations and extensions at the same time. “It was around that time that Lagi visited his circus friend Fareed. Lagi instinctively promised himself that he would not disturb his comrade; but Lagi was in a bit of a bind. This was a complicated technique and Lagi felt as if he needed some guidance, this was not something that Lagi felt like he should practice on his own. Surprisingly enough, Lagi saw Fareed and the rest of the carnies rehearsing outside of their tent as usual. “Fareed!” Lagi would call out to Fareed. The man could turn around and smile at Lagi.”Greetings king, have you come for the show?” Lagi chuckled a bit; Fareed is always asking that question. “No Fareed, I need a bit of help, I’m working on this technique that involves me to maintain a rotation of my arms and holding the rotation and extension at the same time.”

Fareed nodded his head and snapped his fingers. “ Oh, you are talking about the Holy Wubstorm?” Lagi was a bit perplexed at his friends answer. “ The holy what now?” Fareed when inside the tent and pulled out two wheels spinning deices with handles on them. “It’s a technique I mastered when I was around your age. It was quite a difficult trick as well, try extending your arms as far as you can while holding these handle bars. “ Lagi was still a bit surprised that Fareed already knows and mastered a technique that Lagi thought about off a whim. However, Fareed was the master at this and his advice was golden to Lagi. Lagi did what he was told, grabbing the handle moving as far back as he possibly could. Fareed would then shout out to Lagi, who was twelve meters away. “Now begin the rotation, try to maintain the rotation for three hours, down this for two weeks every day before beginning the rotations by yourself without any help from the machinery. It is much better if your body gets used to the method of usage that you have paved for yourself, be more free with the soul and mind. “ It was easy for him to say, this man could meditate with his entire body being put in a pretzel. However, it was good advice. Lagi started to follow through immediately; the device was actually supporting Lagi’s rotation speed.

1008/2000- Holy Wubstorm/ A rank Ability

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

After the two weeks of strenuous training, Lagi managed to bump up the speed of his rotations to 25 meters per second. Lagi was even able to keep the rotation of his arms in check. “Alright, let’s give this a try…” Lagi would say as he stretches both  of his arms out and rotates them at 25 meters per second.  The result was definitely a cyclone  that was 12.5 meters big, but it ended prematurely.  Fareed shook his head as he started o bark out orders. “ Remain free like running water my king. Move the cyclone around, there is no limit to how you move your arms. “ Lagi sucked his teeth, but he tried again to appease his friend that set so much time aside in order to help him train. Once again, Lagi stretched out both of his arm s at 12.5 meters as he rotated them at 25 meters per second.  However he was only able to maintain the technique for a short period of time. It would be alright if he wanted it to be a one shot ace in the hole, but Lagi had different plan. Lagi wanted to sustain that  technique for a longer period in time , just in case if he ran into any more opposition that he couldn’t handle with only a minute to his technique.  Fareed was silent for a  moment as he took a sip of a water jug. Afterwards, Fareed would approach Lagi and hold his hands within his own.

“Let’s try this then, were both going to stretch out towards out limits and perform the technique together. The mastery of my body is definitely something that you would have to adjust to, but I think you would be able to last a lot longer If you are able to keep up with  my rotations for a long period of time. I will warn you though; this will come with some pain. Are you up for it my friend?” Lagi didn’t think twice about it as his arms stretched out. “No problem  I can take it. “ Fareed smiled and he went up to Lagi’s arm limit of 125 meters. He could go longer but he didn’t want to hurt the king. “ Alright now rotate King Lagi!” Lagi and Fareed started to rotate together, faster and faster until it seemed like they were both on ends of two huge connecting cyclones. After a while, Fareed gave a word of caution. “ I will be increasing the speed now! Bear with it, one hour is all I ask.”  He was right, the pain was something Lagi  has never felt before , it reminded him of the early stages of learning body manipulation and getting used to the motions of his new ability. It was something like that, which mean his body and muscles was adjusting. However, that adjustment almost comes with pain. “After doin that, Lagi collapsed on the floor with his arms twitching. “ Now, if we do this everyday for one more week, I feel as if you would be able to completely master this ability.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

One week later after the makeshift training that Fareed has given Lagi, he was finally able to control the cyclone at a high speed for a long period of time. It was definitely an achievement to behold, but now it was time for Lagi to see the move in action. Alright, i’m about to give it a shot Fareed. Let’s see if this three weeks of training has paid off after all. “Lagi said this with confidence, he was pretty sure that he improved immensely ever since he went through this massive training montage. However this next demonstration of his abilities was about to make him or break him. Lagi took a deep breath before he stretched his arms out at 12.5 meters per second as he rotated his arms at twenty five meters per second. Fareed was encouraging Lagi as he went through this process, he was sure that the training paid off. “Now King Lagi, maintain the rotations with your arms. “ Lagi done exactly what was told of him and realized something special, he could manipulate the cyclones in any way that he wanted. His body manipulation had granted him free rein over his arms, he could even freely dislocate and relocate his shoulder and put the cyclones behind him. This is amazing! Fareed!” Lagi would say with a hint of happiness in his voice. He was completely excited at the fact that he managed to master this technique finally.

The only thing left for Lagi to do was to use this technique in actual combat and be able to use it in an actual situation. After thanking his friend again, Lagi was seeking to get himself in a bit of trouble in order to test out his new technique. “Who can I use this move on, it would have to be something considered as self-defense than anything. Lagi would think to himself as he started to make the walk back to Reim from the western front from horseback. However, there seemed to be a bit of tremors here and there as he galloped on his horse. The tremors were also a bit peculiar to Lagi, there was something really off about them . It was as if the ground was giving off some sort of a beat. “ Wait! It’s an Earth Crab!” Lagi looked back at where he first felt the tremor and hopped off of the his horse. Two crabs actually appeared out of the floor , thy were six meters tall each. One of the grabbed the horse and started to eat it as the together one started to attack Lagi. Lagi immediately began his rotation of the holy wubstorm and swung that attack tight at the arm of the earth crab, severing it. Lagi would then use his other rotation to pierce the chest of the earth crab. It was time for the other earth crab to meets it demise. Haaaaa!!!” Lagi would make a rally cry as he charged in order to attack with his other cyclones and kill them effectively. The crabs were dead but there was one problem. “Aww man, now I have to walk! “

2000/2000 Ability trained
Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum