You are not connected. Please login or register

Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] Empty Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] 30/08/15, 02:50 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

After arriving back at reim, Lagi decided to take Kalce straight to the El Nagi village. Instead of going to the main city and being predictable, he decided to head on over to his home town instead. It was a place of sworn secrecy upon the members, all of the EL nagi clan members looked out for each other. "Sigh.... why did you have to go and do that now?" Cool LAgi would say as he drank some wine. Kalce was placed in lagi's hut, untied and free to move around and about. Kalce blinked a few times as he had a smug smile. " I figured that any end would be pretty proper for me. Look at it this way, if i was to pass on to the next life, my wife and daughter would live to survive this one. I can no longer make contact with the, only letters once a month, sent personally by the dark hand. Anything i try to send that's out of context or even hinting them of danger, it's intercepted, and then ........ a lesson is taught. " Lagi passed on the wine bottle to Kalce as the older man turned around and showed Lagi his numerous amount of slash marks. "I never thought of the day that slavery would seem so distasteful to me, not when you're on the receiving end. " Lagi nodded his head and a few el lagi members with hounds would come in. " Well, these members would keep you come company, they will get yo whatever you nee.d But right now, i need to clear my head and find a way to fake your death or something, or at least a way for me to get yo out of this predicament. The easiest way is to get rid of the dark hand, but what is the main agenda? Whats the point of all this backstage manipulation? It's hard to see the reason why..." Kalce drank some of the wine and then laid on the couch, sleepily. " Well, being surrounded by people that wont kill me and not that many eyes..... i might loosen up my lips. My suggestion for you right now is to get even stronger. You're good, that much is true, but dont think you'll gain much confidence with the throwaways, the real danger is far worse......

A while later after lagi settled, the days passed and he decided that it was best to let only a few people know that he returned home for the time being. If word was let out of his return with prior information of his investigation ever being mentioned by Yoshiro, it cold be a bit of a problem if there were any lingering forces in Reim that were aiding the dark Hand's agenda. However, a select few were on LAgi's mind. He remembered a girl he met on the shrouded isle, he spent a few days with her because she wanted to learn more about animals. ""Hey Noir its Lagi, meet me at....." Lagi gave u the location of where he and el drago was waiting for her. Lagi told her to tell no one, for this was a special meeting just for her. Hopefully Noir and HAku had grown pretty well, he also hoped his communication orb worked

540/3000

345/350

Ability used
Spoiler:

Ability being trained
Spoiler:

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"... I wonder if i can meet the king again.... I haven’t pay him back for everything he had done to us...right Haku?" she murmured to herself while walking toward the forest, planning to do some training for her magic skill and also for Haku. Noir rubbed her pet's head gently and followed him as he brought her to the forest where they first met. It was the girl's plan though, only to see if anything new happen and might fight some wild creatures for their training at first. As she walked through the spot where her liger's mother was dead, she looked at Haku and remembered the king's face as he said that he couldn’t save the mother's live. Her heart started to beat fast, making her face was painted in red like it always be every time she remember the king. She also knew that what she did was inappropriate to do and was slightly feel guilty somehow; afraid her action might make a problem to occur. The black haired girl would touch her heart and tried to breathe slowly, "...so this is also what you feel when you feel guilty beside of shedding tears...your heart aches too…" She said to herself without knowing what she truly felt before continuing to walk.

“….” Noir halted as she heard something; she looked around only to find no one and became a little aware of herself. She experienced this before, voices speaking in her head, telling her what to do and attempting to brainwash her. She gulped and shook her head, trying to get rid of the voice but then she recognized the owner of the voice, but still couldn’t believe how he could do this kind of thing. She listened closely while closing her eyes and covering her ear, hearing that the king was requesting for her presence at a certain place. Happiness crept in her heart and once again, her heart was beating fast to the point she would just ignore it because she thought it was guilt that she felt even though maybe, it was not guilt at all. Once the voice was no longer can be heard, the girl would look at Haku and asked, “The king wants us to meet him… should we go…?” As the liger growled softly and started to push the girl to go by pushing his body on Noir’s legs from behind, she would smiled at little and pet her liger before she mounted the liger and proceeded to meet the king. ‘…But why did the king don’t want anyone to know his return…’ she was lost in thought again although she was on the right track to head to the appointed place. ‘Guess it was just royal’s things…’

After spending several minutes to reach the promised place, Noir would pet Haku before climbed down from the liger and looked around before taking another steps forward while her liger following beside. As they took several steps further, Haku would growl and looked at Noir, signaling that he sniffed something and growled again, this time a little louder than before as if  he wanted Noir to follow. She did follow her white liger only to find a gigantic creature there, ‘Is that… that dragon…? Then…’ Noir stepped again to approach the dragon only to find the king standing there, then she politely greeted while bowing her body towards the king with a hint of blush on her cheek, “G-good day, your majesty…”

Training Tormenta: 580/1500

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“ahhh…..” Lagi was leaning on the side of a nearby boulder with his arms closed, awaiting Noir and her little bet to arrive. “hohoho, I think I see someone approaching? A new friend now? A weird cat she has there!” Tim rolled over and started to do that annoying laugh that he did for the majority of the dungeon, still kind of made lagi cringe due to the fact that he remembered how much of a cluster fuck that it was. They wasted so much of their energy, so much of their time, ending up with nothing at the end of it all. “no, that’s wrong….” Lagi ended up with Tim, and even though he could be a bit unbearable at times, he was a guy that just lost his creator and needed a nice home. IF anything at all, that’s exactly what lagi was going to do. El drago nodded his head at the pair when they arrived, followed by Lagi walking over to meet with n Noir. “Hey Noir!” Lagi would say with a bright smile, it was pretty obvious that Lagi was happy to see Noir. He hasn’t seen the girl in such a long time, as well as the fact that Lagi ended up talking a liking to him. Noir went ahead to cook him a mean and everything , and he did the simplest thing of sleeping over because he didn’t want to leave her alone while she was emotionally disturbed.

After facing Noir, he figured that it was time for a small bit of introductions. “ Hey Noir, this right here is Tim. He’s a Lavatom, basically some kind of rock creature that’s life energy is based off of Lava magic I’d bet. Since it seems like such a mage like thing and a combination of dominance because he is technically a….” Lagi would say as he knocked on Tim’s head. “Pretty much an animal…and a blockhead. “ Though, Tim would speak up and smirk. “Well, it’s not all you came back with, you was smoooooooooooooooking hot when the lava golem got his hands on you. You almost died there buddy, that wasn’t much of a life changing experience for you?” Lagi groaned as he reached into his pocket and dropped a bag of treats for Haku. He would then crouch down to meet with Haku and pet the little guy on the head. “Did Noir feed you yet? This is a pretty good treat for you, kind of helps out your digestive system as well, got to watch your colon there. “Afterwards, Lagi finally turned his attention back to noir as he smiled. “ Hey…. Ahh… where should I even start…… I wanted to see you and I kind of wondered how you were doing. It’s been a month or so, so I kind of figured that you left Reim, I was just about to leave actually. But you’re, so that must be a good sign.” Lagi looked noir up and down and nodded his head. “Looks like something changed about you a bit, can’t tell what it is though. New perfume?

1057/3000

Tim *For Reference*
Spoiler:

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The magician stared at the strange creature that was standing in front of her while listening to the King’s explanation and was quickly became awed by its interesting creation. She would frown a little bit when the king knocked Tim’s head and would grabbed Lagi’s hand to stop knocking on the Lavatom’s head. “No… he is interesting…” But then the Lavatom suddenly spoke, and its words made the girls widened her eyes in surprise, she quickly gazed back to the black haired man, “Almost died…?” Her face’s color began to become pale, her chest was in pain upon hearing that and she couldn’t bring herself to actually say anything. But after the King continue their conversation and crouched down to face Haku, she would use the time to calm herself down, knowing the fear of losing someone else was starting to affect her mind a lot these days.

She would look down, didn’t dare to see the king’s eyes directly and stuttered when she answered, “A-ahh… I’ve been wanting to meet you, your majesty… a-a-a-and—“ Noir yelped in surprise and took a step back as the king looked at Noir with his beautiful sapphire orbs and nodded his head, she would then shake her head, “S-such expensive things is not suitable for me… and…” The black haired girl hesitantly looked at the man’s eyes, “and you are having this slight change too… your majesty. But I also don’t know what it is.”
Haku approached Noir and rubbed his face on Noir’s leg, showing that he was already finished the food that the king gave to him. She would pat Haku gently before asking while looking at the king but not directly into his eyes, , “U-um…May I ask why you required my presence here, your majesty?” After that, she shifted her gaze to the dragon before bowing a little and said, "How are you Mister Dragon...?" Like always, she was still amazed by how magnificent it look and the urge to ride him and soar to the sky was still exist in her even though the king permitted her to do it once. She would like to do it again if possible, but now she needed to focus on the king instead since the change that she mentioned before was not giving her any good feeling about it.

WC: 969/1500

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi shook his head pretty quickly with a silly grin on his face as he patted Tim on the head gently. “Maybe the way that I show affection and interact with people and other animals is a little different from you and everyone else. But the sudden display of violence or anything apparent towards that conclusion should be taken at face value so suddenly. There is a method to my madness…” Lagi would say as he puffed out a little. Well, I’d like to think that the things that I do makes no sense. “After that, El drago would speak up finally. “Miss Noir, you see, King Lagi is a complicated individual, we recently visited the Kou empire in search of a Djinn, we found it, traveled long and hard to assist one of our companions to claim it, the result of that was not so much desired, a grusemoe fate to for comrades to be pitted towards each other to the death. “ Lagi nodded. Yeah, Ayero Shiba, are you aware of who that is? She and Merrze had to fight at the end, and I kind of…..ruined that for MErrze. I mouthed off a bit towards the Djinn, and it costed Merrze her chances. I’m obviously regretting it now, due tyo0 the fact that people other than yourself can suffer for the mistakes that you make. “ Lagi would say as he looked down. “ So when it comes to the relationships that I have with people, I don’t know, I ….. It just made me conscious of them…… I wondered how much pain and agony that I caused others if I ever have. As a lover, as a friend, even as a ruler of a kingdom. These night that pass, this is basically all that I thought about.

Lagi would then take in a deep breath. “I just wondered how you were, as well as wondering if your association with me has brought you any sort of misfortune or anything. If it did, I’m sorry………..” Tim tolled around the group in a circle. “Looks like things are getting heavy, a change of subject for you meaty people might do you some good. You said this girl was a magician right? What’s her pokey stick thing? Isn’t it just a stick? “ Tim really had an effortlessly way of making anything look like a total waste of time. Maybe that was a part of his humor, but at least he had a personality. Lagi blinked a bit as he got his head out of the dump. Accepting the fact that his high arrogance caused people trouble was one thing, but did that mean that he would change so suddenly? “Well, we were originally here to do a little bit of training and things like that. I’ve been having some problems with this group called the dark hand, so oi figured that getting stronger should be one of the things on my agenda. “That was pretty much true to an extent, most likely because Kalce drunkenly suggested it,. But never brought it up again. Why? “ What about you Noir, have you been getting a bit stronger?” If anything, Noir’s ability to perceive someone’s rukh could tell that Lagi was a bit off, but it was still him, right?

1607/3000

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

‘Miss Ayero…’ Noir averted her gaze, looking down towards her feet and started to remember her last word before they parted. “That manticore should have killed you.” The female fanalis whispered to her with those sharp words, like stabbing her heart with thousands needles. Her hands started to trembling, but she quickly linked both of her hands as if wanting to stop it. She pressed both of her hands together until it became white because of the pressure and kept herself up together. Noir have learned the result of her poorly chosen action during her encounter with both the female fanalis. So the first thing to do maybe was just… to apologize again or preparing herself to be killed by the hand of Ayero Shiba herself since she felt so much hatred from the beautiful yet strong fanalis.

With sad golden eyes she had, she looked at the king’s face and nodded, signaling that she knew the fanalis that Lagi mentioned but didn’t dare to speak any words to let the man continued. She was a little bit surprised to hear that he actually challenged the dungeon and thinking that he must be a very strong and brave man to be able to have such guts to enter such mysterious yet alluring place, but the man might not think the same. After Lagi apologized to her, Noir would lift both of her hands in panic, showing her hands that were still trembling and spoke, “N-no… Your presence is truly bringing happiness to me. I never dreamed to be able to speak to someone like you…but… you allowed to make it happen.” She would take several steps so she would be closer to the king and cupped his cheek with her trembling hands, “You bring me happiness, your majesty. Without you, I would never able to find Haku or witnessing such majestic dragon being so close to me. And… I am able to meet such kind person like you, your majesty… so you definitely are not bringing any misfortune.” Noir stopped herself, never thought she would be able to talk that loud and showing her feeling that much. All she knew that it was the king who changed her, giving her courage and made her understand her own value even though just a little.

Noir saw some rukh, fluttering around them but it was different as she looked at it. Her rukh was also fluttering around her, shining a bright white color but it was different with the king’s rukh. She noticed it was not as bright as it should be, it was a little bit off and it made her wondered what really happened in the dungeon but decided to not ask it any further because she worried. “I have been training a lot, your majesty. Haku is also getting a lot stronger than before for sure while I am still figuring out about this certain magic spell.” Her expression changed back into its usual emotionless face, but then she would look at the dragon and asked, “Mister Dragon… do you happen to know about Blizzard magic…?” El Drago was her last resort in Reim right now as no book in Reim that she read could help her to learn more about the Blizzard magic that she had taken interest to. If the dragon couldn’t help, she might need to go back to the city of magic, but she hoped that the dragon could share some of his knowledge even though it was just a little.

Her interest to learn that type of magic was very simple, it was just… she had this kind of memory fragment, invaded her mind once again. She saw the same scene of her mother’s murder but the only thing different was just the weather was bad, and the window was pure white as the blizzard rampaging outside. She would woke up by only remembering the blizzard and it kept attached in her mind for several days now because she noticed it was a little weird because when her mother died, the blizzard ended as well. That was why she believed that it was done by a magic, and to be able to proof it was by learning it herself to see if that was real or not.

WC: 1682/1500

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"My presence? I dont even....." Lagi didn't even .how he could bring happiness to a person by simply being present in the first lace. Being there for someone was one thing but what has he really done to begin with? Was their relationship based off of convenience? Did he want her sexually? Was his consideration for her well being genuine? Or was it something else entirely that he hasn't even realized yet. "Could i even trust myself to be genuine anymore?" Lagi would contemplate in his head about what he really felt towards this person who held him in high regard, which actually scared him. IT scared him because of the fact that she might even grow to rely on him for something one day, and nothing hurts more than letting the people down that believed in you. "i....." Lagi's sentence was cut off when Noir held his face with her hands and cupped them, they both made eye contact with each other. "Thank you Noir......" Lagi would say simply to her, Noir's kindness was misplaced to his opinion. He was fearful of her but not only due to himself. It made sense now, he didn't want anyone else to hurt her, because of how fragile she was emotionally, because of the fact that she broke down so easily from remembering the time that she was a slave. It was the case of someone being strong and weak at the same time, and reminding Lagi's responsibility as a King, and a leader of his tribe. What was his responsibility here and how did it measure with Noir's feelings and expectations of him?

When it came to el drago and Noir's bit of the conversation, he only made a small shrug. Magic types are mostly generated upon birth when it comes to dragon kind, birth consisted mostly of the background of lightning dragons, so perhaps my magic type was preordain. Taping into that magical energy is like a muscle for me, its natural, and what you do with it is based off of creativity at best, i am not like magicians in a sense who yearn to study other magic types. In short, no, i know nothing of it. However, i know of a dragon who used such a magic type before, i met him a few year's back, shes living in the Tundra, i was rather curious myself about her magic type and asked a few questions myself. Depending on what you ask and what i can remember, i could perhaps put you on the right path. "El drago would say with a confident tone and a toothy smile. The old dragon was glad to help Noir, she seemed like a good natured human being. Lagi had a long way to go, but perhaps if he continued to surround himself by people like this, maybe he wold be ok. But it would be too embarrassing to ask Noir to stay close to him out of the blue like that. "Well, what exactly did you wish to know?"

2114/3000

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It was only a simple words coming from the king’s lips, but for Noir, it was like the highest appreciation that someone has ever said to her. Being a slave needed no thanking for everything they were commanded to do, not even dream about it because it was their punishment as a slave at least that was she believed before. This is actually the second time she heard that words that sounded sweet in her ear, it was from her last master before she was being held captive in that slave ship for being able to be with him until his last breath. In that time, she interpreted that word as a farewell gift from someone she adored, but now, she was not sure if the king meant a farewell or not. The black haired girl looked down, “My deceased master said that too when he breathed his last breathe and I believe it means as a farewell present since it made me feel happy but sad at the same time….” She paused, taking a deep breathe to continue, “Does that mean you are going to leave too, your majesty?” Noir was worried, she could notice the king was not acting like the same as before, if that words really meant as a farewell gift from someone, does that mean she wouldn’t able to meet the king anymore? She shook her head, not wanting that to happen at all.

After she heard the king’s answer, Noir would use her magic carpet and hopped on it, made it to hover on air so she could be closer to the dragon’s face to listen more about what he had to say. The girl absorbed what the dragon said just like sponge absorbing water, she stared at the dragon’s eyes with full of interest. Then when the dragon asked her what she wanted to know, Noir would take a several minutes to stay quiet, processing all the information she got so she could ask the right thing. “In my imagination, the blizzard will come quietly, covering everything in white and freeze all that are caught within it. If I may ask a question, does the magic of the dragon that you met was having same concept as that?” She stood up on the magic carpet, balancing herself so she wouldn’t fall and reached for her wand. “Logically, blizzard is the combination between heavy snow and raging wind if I am not mistaken. But so far, in my research by using some books that I can find in Reim doesn’t help me to find the right formula to actually perform such magic.” She began to lift her wand and whispered gently to the rukh, making snowfall in instant, but when she whispered again to the rukh to produce strong wind, nothing happened. “This is the furthest that I can do right now as I still don’t have the capability to produce wind. May I ask for your opinion about this?” Noir enjoyed such discussion, especially when she could use it to make her a little bit stronger and possibly help her in the future.

WC: 2202

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi shook his head rapidly. "N-no! Thats not what i meant at all. I was just expressing my gratitude is all, i'm not going anywhere  or kicking the bucket. Believe it or not, i have some amazing resiliency, even if i'm in the wrong, i dont like to give up too often. Anyway....that's off topic....thanks Noir, i really mean it ok?" Lagi was trying to explain to her that she shouldn't take it figuratively, but it was pretty much a challenge in itself.  However, after he got everything cleared up, he could cough loudly and lead the rest of the explanation of the blizzard magic to the old dragon. " And dont  think about any slave masters or anything like that. You are a free woman now and as long as i'm in charge and i can help it, its going to stay that way in reim. So you re safe, alright? " At the top of El Drago's head, he would then proceed to answer a little bit of Noir's questions. Tim rolled over as if it was story time, giggling in the background. "hoho. this is going to be interesting, old scaly is going to teach us a math lesson. El drago did his best to ignore the mad banter of the  rocky pet, but orie would occasionally out of an open pore and giggle a little bit, seemingly understanding the humor perhaps. "Ahem..... " El drago would clear his throat before he continued.

The difference between a blizzard and a snowstorm is the strength of the wind, not the amount of snow.  It wouldn't come quietly, it wold be a force to be reckoned with, the very instance of the cold air touching your body could cost you a limb due to the chilling . temperature.  You have two different kind of styles to use this for the building of snow to encase your opponents, or the incredible force of wind to obliterate them with the cold temperatures that you beckon to your will due to the magic type. Or atleast, but human standards, a true blizzard is measured by the strength of the wind, so wind magic is pretty crucial in that event. I could be mistaken, magic holds no meaning in the world of magic, but one thing that holds you is the standard of mastering the basics. Try practicing wind magic. Once you achieve one step, the others will come naturally to you. As for how i remember her magic, it was exactly as that.  Crucial element being combined into a incredible element. "Lagi knew nothing of magic, so he couldn't really help Noir out in that regard. Her best bet for getting any sort of wisdom passed on was from El DRago, but who knows if it would help her in any way. "Well Noir, the old man has spoken. HEy, i know, you could try and use your technique on El DRago! It would be pretty interesting to see him bock it. I'm sue he can, perhaps. "El drago would nod and stretch his wings. " It's alot better to test the effectiveness of a sell when you have someone of the opposite side facing it and critiquing it along the way, just be ready to hit me with everything you got

2661/3000

10Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] Empty Re: Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] 07/09/15, 01:23 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir blinked when the king explained it to her, making her looked down to see the soil below her feet and made her hands into knuckles while feeling embarrassed. Again, she had fooled herself by her own poorly chosen action, wondering when she could quickly understand normal things and live in a normal life as a normal person. She only nodded at the king, didn’t dare to look at him in the eye because she was too embarrassed, agreeing with all the things he said to her to not think about the slave masters or anything related to slavery. ‘The King is too kind…’ She spoke to herself in her mind and held her chest that having this several thumps, but then ignored it when the king climbed his dragon’s head while Noir hopped on her magic carpet.

The girl would look at the cute lavatom giggling while saying something that she couldn’t interpret the meaning and noticed that orie came out from Lagi’s pore and giggled too as if she understand it. Haku who was just a little bit bored, approached the lavatom and poked Tim with his paw, wanting to learn more about the creature he found as a strange one. Her attention would back when the dragon cleared his throat before began to explaining about the correct concept of Blizzard magic. She looked at the dragon, listened every words with full of concentration while slightly imagined how it would be if she imagined the concept by using what El Drago shared to her. ‘So it is not supposed to come quietly… it supposed to be fierce…’ She murmured to herself, standing up again on her magic carpet and imagined the concept she had right now. Maybe her timing to produce such blizzard was not right, she was pretty sure, so she would change the step.

When she was ready to perform it, Lagi said that she could cast it to El Drago so he can block it and that made Noir raised her eyebrow. She knew that such dragon was a very powerful being, but Noir was not going to make it easier for the dragon to just take it. Excitement crept in herself, making her fired up to be able to use it so she could show the king that she was also getting a lot stronger than the last time they met. Her gaze would be very focused, just like a fighter who was ready to fight the moment he entered the ring. With a swift movement from her hand, she whispered to her rukh, explaining the clear image that she had now about the blizzard. In her mind was also the scene of the roaring blizzard that she remembered happen, covering everything in snow and freezing everything by the coldness of the raging wind. Yes, it was that fierce, not as calm as she thought before. Tormenta…” She commanded, pointing her wand to the lightning dragon and produced a fierce wind that was accompanied by heavy snow. But even though she concentrated as hard as she could, the wind would be gone in just several second without being able to even reach the dragon and only leaving the heavy snow alone to approach El Drago.

The wind would keep being gone after being casted for several times now and seems like El Drago already became a snow sculpture after being showered with heavy snow several time. ‘The problem came from myself... I still cannot have any ideal image of what the wind should be like…’ She tried to remember again about that single fragment of her memory that she had, remembering how the blizzard fiercely froze everything within its caught at that night when her mother was being killed. She felt the helplessness every time she remembered it, wishing that it was her who cast the Blizzard so she could catch her mother murderer within it, freezing him to dead. Noir learned to transfer some of her anger into her rukh, whispering to it and commanded the rukh. So once again, using some of the small amount of magoi she had now due to casting too much failed spell, Noir lifted her wand and with a cold glare towards the dragon as if she was looking at the murderer of her mother, she commanded, “O Rukh, gather the snow, control the fierce wind, freeze everything within it…. Tormenta!”

It was quiet at that moment like nothing happened, but suddenly the sky was darkened as if something bad would happen. If Lagi noticed, he could feel the temperature decreasing and the wind gradually became stronger as Noir poured all of her concentration, making the blizzard to develop faster in every second she spent her magoi. Her spell would travel towards El Drago and Lagi, attempting to freeze them if they didn’t do something to block her spell.

WC:3014

Ability Trained:

11Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] Empty Re: Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] 08/09/15, 12:14 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Your name is Haku right? Why did they name you that anyway? Do you like to tell Haku's too?! Hahahaha, get it? Haku is a poem! No wait, i have another one for you squirt." Tim would say as he took his time in playing with Haku for a little and trying to develop a sense of humor for the Thermal liger to no avail, its pretty clear that Haku might not understand what Tim is talking about. " Ok here is an easy one, pay attention pipsqueak and you might learn something. A horse walks into a bar and yells "Hey!". Get it! That was an easy one. " While Tim is making new friends, El drago would continue on with Noir's lesson.

"Here it comes......" El drao would say in his head as he got himelf ready and took a defensive stance.. Lagi kind of moved behind el drago frowned at the ominous setting of the clouds. "This spell is pretty scary. The Christmas like snowfall became violent soon after, and was accompanied by the fierce wind that El drago mentioned before. "Thats it!" El drago would say, signaling that she found the right emotion to transfer over to her ability, which made it effective to begin with. She got tat part down act, but El drago's problem was defending it. " He then started to use Wren Ageis, tightening the muscles of his wings to the fullest extent,and beats away at the blizzard 30 m/s effortlessly with both wings. With the amount of abilities that el drago could eat off with this move, blocking seemed almost effortless from the dragon. However, he clapped immediately after for Noir. "Splendid, you managed to find the key to your spell in such a short amount of time. If i was to be a tutor in any sense, i guess this is a sense of pride to now that i have been of some help to you. Lagi smiled and nodded as he walked over to Noir, Hugging her, lifting her up and spinning her around. Noir! Check it out! You did it, you got the spell right! That was pretty cool too i didn't now you could be so powerful, i'm definitely impressed!"

3,033/3000

Ability Learned and used
Spoiler:

300/350

12Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] Empty Re: Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] 08/09/15, 12:06 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The liger growled softly, there was a hint of confusion in his tone about what the Lavatom was trying to say. He understood language, but he didn’t understand such jokes, simply because his master was not a type of person who will tell him some jokes. If his voice could be hear by the Tim, then he would hear the white liger said, “My name means white… and from what Noir taught me, a poem is called Haiku, not Haku. That’s a unique culture from eastern country.” He would pause a little bit before continue his growl, “What do you mean…? A horse yells in the bar…? Is that a joke?” The liger didn’t seem amused with the joke, but finding the strange lava creature as an interesting one as he kept observing on what the Lavatom would do.

Meanwhile, Noir panted heavily while seeing her successful spell to be blocked by El Drago. She watched as the Blizzard didn’t even get pass through his wings and seemed like it didn’t affected him at all. But when she wanted to try again, pretty much wanting to force all of her energy to cast the spell again, she heard the clapping sound from the dragon which quickly pulled her back to reality. Her focus to really kill was gone by now as she realized that in front of her were not her enemies and she wouldn’t want to kill them or she would regret it. Feeling that her magoi couldn’t be fed into the magic carpet anymore, Noir wobbled on the magic carpet and slowly landed on the ground. Then she was surprised by the sudden act from the king, which was much unexpected for her. He would hug her, lift her and spin her around while praising her, making the girl blushed and felt happy. “It’s all because of your…help… and mister dragon’s help….” She couldn’t keep her eyes open anymore as she began to blink it several times while talking. When she reached the end of her words that she struggled to say, Noir’s body became very limp and she accidentally fell asleep due to her fatigue while still being hold by the King. Haku who was noticing it, quickly dashed beside Lagi and growled, as if asking about his master’s condition, hoping she would be alright.

13Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] Empty Re: Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] 08/09/15, 06:12 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi simply patted Haku on the head and started to walk towards the el nagi village. “ If you don’t mind, you guys can spend the night at my place. Or at least until Noir wakes up, it’s pretty cozy when it comes to beasts accommodations. You’ll be fine, you and your partner. “ Lagi didn’t necessarily like the word master when it comes to personal pets. They were partners that fought alongside you for the better. “With that being said, Tim rolled over to Haku. “We can talk later then, for now, lets get some more grub! I knew it was wise to leave with scales and pales over here, he’s a real meal ticket! Get it?! Cuz he feeds us! Hoho!”

14Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] Empty Re: Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] 15/09/15, 12:39 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

A bright ray pierced right into her eyes, disturbing her sleep and awoken her from the deep slumber. She felt something different than usual, the bed was pretty comfortable and it was kind of different from her own bed so she lazily opened her eyes and seeing different ceiling. Only silent escaped her lips as she dazed while still looking at the ceiling, wondering where she was right now. The black haired girl snapped herself, maneuvering her hand to touch the other side of the bed because she did felt that she was not alone, she could hear someone’s breathing slowly in a very calm way, like they were sleeping right now. Her left hand found something soft to touch; it was smooth and felt almost like…skin. Her face became very pale instantly, not brave enough to actually see what was beside her right now because apparently anything beside her was not furry as her black stripped companion. Her right hand quickly tried to find her wand that was placed right beside her pillow and she took it, gripping it tightly. Once she encouraged herself to see what was leaning beside her, her surprise was doubled and her face became paler. It was the king himself who was now sleeping soundly beside her, and she did it again, letting such high titled person to share a bed with someone who was a peasant like Noir herself. The second thing that came to his mind after she saw the king was about why the king didn’t wear any clothes as the blanket only covered the lower part of his body which only him and God knew if he actually wear anything there.

The black haired girl needed to get off from the bed right now and the moment she pushed the blanket away from herself, she was horrified. ‘…whose shirt… is this…’ The white colored shirt was too big for her own size; it revealed a lot portion of her left shoulder and also almost showing her cleavage. Her fair white thighs was shown also as she apparently, didn’t wear any trousers. She was confused on what happened but was grateful because she got to wear a cloth because if she didn’t, she will feel very cold. The magician slowly climbed down from the bed and exited the room sneakily, the place was not familiar for her and she decided to exit the house first. At the front, her liger was already there, happy to see her and rubbed his face on her feet. She would pet Haku before looking around at the place and wandered a little bit until she found a river. Noir would kneel down, scooping the water with her hands and used it to wash her face. It was great, the water was very fresh and she liked the atmosphere around her. ‘…it’s calming…’ She murmured, taking her wand and whispered to the rukh. The second after she commanded the rukh, the water from the river started to being lifted up and moved around, like it was dancing. It was beautiful, the water danced under the sun and it would give this colorful sparkle while it danced around the river. Now she wondered if she could freeze it while the water was dancing around and decided to give it a try, again, while still focusing on controlling the water, she whispered to the rukh so the water would quickly be changed into frozen state. She kept her focus even when the water already changed into ice, keeping it to float there before so she could memorize it.

The beauty of such art elevated when the sun’s ray pierced to the ice, making it sparkle more in a majestic way but she knew that she needed to destroy such beauty by using her own hand. She released it, stop feeding her magoi to the ice and let it fall just like that on the ground, making it smashed on the ground. Some shards flew towards the magician and her liger, but she didn’t move back and only stared at the ice that she made once until one of the shards passed right beside her and gave her a small cut on her left side cheek. Haku growled to her but she quickly lifted her hand, showing her palm on her furry friend, signaling him to stay.

The water moved again after Noir lifted her wand and whispered to the rukh, but this time another stream of water came from her wand after being produced by the rukh. It started to discharge in a fifteen meters area within thirty meters, making it to resemble a huge water wave. But the black haired girl was not finished, in her mind; it wouldn’t be just a simple water wave. It needed more force embedded into it, but she hesitated as the image was not clear. It caused her to lost control of the water and made it came towards her, drenched her and made her wet. “…” She blinked twice before wiping her face from the water and sighed. Even Haku was quickly drying himself up after the water hit him and he lowered down his temperature a little bit to avoid him having his body overheated. “Sorry Haku…” Noir looked at her pet and he quickly replied with a soft growl.

She looked forward again, now having the image inside her mind about what she should do afterwards. So she lifted her wand and produced a stream of water which was as high and as wide as before, but this time she didn’t hesitate, she poured every concentration that she had and with a little motion in her wand, the stream turned into sharp icicle when it touched the water from the river like she wanted. It was beautiful scene for her to see once again, but she quickly hugged herself because the icicle elevated the temperature in the area. It was already cold enough after the water drenched her and the icicle that she made just made it worst. She would sit near Haku and stay close so at least she could feel the warm emitting from her liger until her shirt has dried up.

WC : 1036
Ability Trained:

15Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] Empty Re: Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] 15/09/15, 02:31 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi was pretty much out cold, asleep next to noir with his shirt off after taking her home. However, this didnt mean that anything raunchy happened the day before.

The day before

Alright, i'm home!" Lagi would say as he placed noir down and fold his arms. "Ehh....... i should probably change her into something comfortable. " Lagi took off his shirt and then started to fir Noir with his shirt as he went off and looked for some pet food and a nice cushion for Haku to lay down on. "It really has been a while since i had any visitors, maybe i should of got more sheets or anything. " El drago spoke up from outside of lagi's spacious area. "Well, there is a draft in the house from time to time, Noir is pretty much exhausted, we shouldn't get her sick at a time like this. " Lagi waved his hand in annoyance as he searched for his satchel of fresh spring water and sat Noir up, waking her up temporarily so that she could drink some water. It almsot looked like Lagi was feeding a baby at some point . "Phew..." After setting her down in his bed, Tim rolled over, eyeing Lagi. "Oh, look like you're a bit protective of her, even more of a watchdog than Haku ever could be." Lagi threw a shiny rock in Tim's direction and tim caught it with his mouth, munching on it. "Rock candy, is that your way of telling me to shut up? Works for me!" While cuddling up with Noir, feeding the pets, Haku , himself so that Orie could get some nutrients, and Tim, Lagi fell soundly asleep. El drago went to hunt by himself, not too inclined to stick with the el nagi nutrients today, it only made him feel his age when they didnt work as well as they would have if he was younger. Perhaps it was a pride thing.

cut back to lagi

"hmm?" Lagi looked beside himself and noticed that Noir wasn't there. "Did she go home or something?" Tim rolled in with his abrupt laughter as usual and then looked towards the window. I saw the girl and the kitten, they ran off towards the lake or spring or, whatever. But anyway, is it breakfast time yet?" Tim was basically asking because he was hungry, lagi knew that much. "Ill go off to get them then, i'll be sure to fix you something up right after. Lagi put on his shoes and walked outside, he was going to say something, but then he was suddenly splashed by Noir's puddle making ability. He wasn't frozen, Lagi just ended up being drenched in a way. "Ahem......" Lagi wrapped his white sash around his head that didn't necessarily get all that wet as he took two steps forward. "Practicing magic out here so early? I was expecting you to be hungry or something, but look at the dedication, you seem to be pretty much interested in ice as of late. OR anything cold, considering that you aren't a cold individual.

513/3000

Ability being trained
Spoiler:

16Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] Empty Re: Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] 16/09/15, 12:06 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As the king approached her and offered her his sash, Noir reached out her trembling hand and took it before signaling Haku to cover her. The girl used the size of her liger’s body to take off the loose shirt and used the sash, wrapping it around her body before popping out from behind Haku. She blushed after seeing the king who was drenched in the water that she cast before and quickly bowed down, “U-Umm… I apologize for drenching you in water… and thank you for the sash...y-your majesty… “ and like it was not enough to embarrass herself again for several time, her stomach growled in a violent way, but it was to be expected since her stomach was empty. The magician looked down when Lagi talked to her and waited until he finished just to say, “…because it reminded me of my mother’s dead… and I don’t want to forget it…”

WC : 154/1000

17Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] Empty Re: Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] 17/09/15, 05:47 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi raised his hand and gave Noir a quick smile. Noir, there is nothing you need to worry about, I’m glad you found the spring around here to your looking. There is a bunch of special Moy fish that swim around this area, their scales give off some sort of filter like sensation to whatever body of water in it. They come around from time to time and they are friendly and harmless, it’s also forbidden to fish for them because they keep the spring purified, no matter if you are bathing in them or getting a drink. So if anything….”Lagi would say as he shook a bit of water off of his hair and walked over to Noir, putting his arm around her and started to lead her back to his place.  However, he would start to tell a bit of information that Lagi hasn’t shared much.

“Well, want to know what I think Noir?  People  pass away, but I think that it’s the fondest memories that you have of them that keeps it all warm inside, not cold.  Coldness is kind of the same as death in a sense, it’s a reflection of how the bodies are and whatnot,  or maybe the coldness of how your family treated you. However, I could say for a fact, without even knowing much at all, your family loved you.  Your mother loved you, and she wouldn’t want to see you sad or cry, or continue to cry. Whatever  memory you have of her, honor it by always keeping it in your heart and living your life to fullest,  achieve your dreams.

Lagi would then look forward, a few meters away from his house. “ I never talked about my mom much, but she was definitely a feisty woman. However unlike my father, she babied me all the time,  I was her precious little boy. Believe it or not, my mom is from a different clan of beast tamers. she hailed form The Mingus Tribe. Shaltear Mingus, she was definitely a talented beast tamer.  Falling in love with my father and the marriage helped the clan have a good relationship, setting the rivalry aside.  However,   she got sick, something that magic couldn’t cure. I was angry, I couldn’t believe that there was something in this world that not even the impossible spectrum could handle.  I blamed myself, only due to the fact that it happened after she gave birth to me.  She died when I was fifteen, five years ago. “  Lagi tried his best not to cry.
“However, I always kept her words to heart, she had great faith in me and scowled my father for his harsh upbringing. Or maybe I was just sheltered. Anyway, she told me three things, to never allow anyone to dictate a path in life, It has to be something I choose all on my own. Two, family is very important and I should always look after the clan  and keep their best interest in mind. And three……” Lagi was silent for a moment and shook his head, he wondered how the remaining Mingus Tribe was doing? The ones who didn’t integrate with the El NAgi Clan.

Maybe for another time.  Come on, I’m making breakfast this time around, and I won’t take no for an answer.

1064/3000

18Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] Empty Re: Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] 19/09/15, 03:33 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“Moy fish…?” She was curious about the fish as she never seen a kind of creature like that before. She looked at the king in awe, wondering how this man always had new things to share for her and hoping that he would teach her everything he knew. Her body was tensing up a little bit when the King put his arm around her, leading her to walk back but she quickly inhaled some air and slowly exhaling it so she could be calmer. Lately just standing beside the king made her hard to breathe and her heart ached a little bit, but the black haired girl didn’t understand what happened as she couldn’t find such symptoms for any illness possible in the book.

She listened tentatively when the king told her about his opinion, but part of her disagreed with that. How could he know that her mother really loved her? How could he know that she wouldn’t want to see Noir cry or sad? How could she honor the only memory she had about her mother, when the only memory that she had was only the moment when her mother died right in front of her. It was her mother’s dead! It happened in front of her, her helpless, weak self who couldn’t even fight back to save her mother. How could she…living her life to the fullest… She didn’t even know how to live properly. In the past years she was treated like an animal or even a lesser being, enough to made her believe that she was only something that was not valuable enough to be accepted in the society because she was never being taught how to fit in the society. But she had no right to complain as she knew it was her fate, she had no right to speak. “…” Her hands trembled but she managed to speak, “….but I don’t remember anything else about my mother beside that scene… that scene where a person slits her throat… taking her away from me… drowning her in that cold water after that…” She closed her eyes, seeing the scene clearly as if she was there, “It was cold… it happened while there was a blizzard… but it not a natural blizzard, it was like something that someone made with magic.” She closed her eyes tighter, “Learning water and blizzard helps me to memorize it… makes me won’t be able to forget it… and I want to keep remember even if it was not warmness that I received. I don’t even know what warmness is… so that coldness is the only thing that makes me feel closer to her…”

”Noir…”
”My dear child… Noir…”

Her mother voice echoed inside her head when Lagi started to share about his mother, she ignored it, trying to focus for the king’s voice. “She will… always live if you keep… remembering her…” Noir couldn’t focus, her mother voice echoed warmly, giving a sweet tone inside her head like wanting to lure her into a sweet trap. “At least… you remembered her… spending your fifteen years in your life with her… and keeping her words into your heart…” She began to pant, feeling the voice began to louder and louder, like it was trying to take over her mind. “Y..our…majesty… I—“ Like she couldn’t support her body, she began to fell to the ground but Haku doubled his speed to be able to caught Noir with his body, making himself as the meat matrass for the magician. She was like being in the trance, her golden eyes were empty and it only looked towards the void that no one knew how it look like.

Memory:

If Lagi and Haku noticed, Noir was holding her wand and her lips were moving, murmuring something that could be heard as a chant. After that, a large amount of water would appear behind them, it was 15 meter high and seemed fierce even though it was not coming towards their direction. She would slowly open her eyes and saw the high water wave in front of her, smiling a little and murmured to herself, “I remember now… Thank you… mother…” But then her stomach started to growl violently, making her blush instantly and covered her stomach while staring shyly towards the king.

WC: 1564/1000

Ability Trained:

19Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] Empty Re: Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] 20/09/15, 11:34 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

When Noir fell out, Lagi panicked just a bit. Ok, so he panicked a lot. "Noir!" What happened to her? Why did Noir fall out like that? Was she sick in any sort of way? What could of possibly happened int eh short time that Lagi spoke about his mom? Lagi knew that he didnt talk too much about his mother since the day that she passed, but he didn't think that the story would be too boring for Noir to listen to, was it?" "Noir... try to keep it together! Noir!" Lagi was doing his best to console his friend who seemed to be unconscious, but he wasnt no sort of doctor. If anything, Lagi was more of a Veterinarian if anything, but he had no clue how to treat human beings. What would the point be if magic existed? There would be no purpose for doctors of the sort if people can come back from the dead with the proper magic type. "Tch, no choice.... Orie!" Lgi was about to issue a command to orie, inn order to pass her on to Noir as the host body and fix any anomaly that Noir was experiencing. However, Something quite extraordinary started to happen to Noir. Noir was holding her wand and her lips were moving, murmuring something that could be heard as a chant. "Noir? Are you ok? I thought you were unconc-" After that, a large amount of water would appear behind them, it was 15 meter high and seemed fierce even though it was not coming towards their direction. However, it didn't stop the King of Reim to get a little bit excited as he held his thumb and index finger at a snapping motion before the water wave. He was prepared to clash with it if he needed to, but it seemed that Noir was in control unconsciously up to a degree. After the wave subsided, Lagi would take in a deep breath of relief and let out a small laugh.

"I head of sleep walking, but sleep spell casting? I think that when you go to bed, i should ask Haku to hide your wand for you. " Lagi would say as he rubbed Haku between his ears. "Good catch buddy, i'm glad you moved fast enough to catch her when you did. "Though, the sound of their stomachs rumbling made Lagi realize once more the reason why he came to get them in the first place. "Oh, I remember now, i was calling you to bring you guys back to my place, i was going to start cooking. Well, cant let you guys wait any longer, got to get some food in you two."

Lagi brought them back to his place and prepared Noir and himself a dish of scrambled eggs, bacon, and smoked ham. To top it lt all off, Lagi supplied them with fresh concord juice, literally squeezed from blackberries that you could find in the Forrest. For the beasts, they also had blackberry juice, along with some of the el nagi food for animals, providing them the proper nutrients for strength, health, and growth. The taste was pretty good as well, Lagi added a bit more meat in Haku's bowl, and surprisingly so, Tim only wanted some more rock candy to go with his meal. " Wow Lagi, you should quit being a king and be a house wife then, hohoohhooho, since your cooking isn't as sub-par as one would think. Though, when you came in soaked, i assumed you went skinny dipping. Be careful now, frosted flakes over here will bite you in the bum if you start to get lewd! Hahah..."

The laughing mad Boulder creature made a few jabs at Lagi, but that's just how their relationship went. It didn't necessarily mean that they had any sort of ill will towards each other. Lagi rolled his eyes. "Hey, just because my pants was down, doesn't mean anything lewed happened. I basically used my sash as a towel Tim!" Orie jumped out of Lagi's skin and started to wiggle her way over to the scrambled eggs. if there was one thing she liked the taste of, kit was cheese apparently. Lagi did used a hint of cheddar cheese in the eggs, so their fluffiness and hint of cheesy taste was definitely something the symbioses enjoyed. "oriiii....Orr" Lagi face-palmed and laughed a bit, but then he turned to Noir. "I hope the food tastes good, i didn't really know what you would of liked to eat, so if there is anything wrong, just let me know. In the presence of my personal home, besides being inside the main city, I'm lagi, leader of a clan of beast tamers, try to use that analogy so you wont get too nervous around me, your a precious friend of mine.

Though, Lagi would think for a moment. I just came back myself from Kou if you remember, Though, I was wondering if you was ever planning on leaving anytime soon? I heard that some dungeons were beginning to open, do you think that's something that you would be interested in?" Lagi would say with a small grin. " Lets put it this way, would you rather bathe in the light of a man to be a king candidate like myself? Or would you rather generate your own form of light for those to follow? I think you have some potential, the kind of kindred spirit that a Djinn would take a liking to. I'm a little rough around the edges and i might have pissed off a few Djinn every now and again. Ok, scratch that, it only happened once, but its a lesson that probably geared me to never do that again. "

Even though the damage was healed, the mental damage was apparent. He felt as if he cheated himself, as well as cheating merrze out of an opportunity to get a djinn. He caused her so much trouble she deserved better than him.

2066/3000

20Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] Empty Re: Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] 22/09/15, 01:16 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

When the scrambled eggs, bacon, smoked ham and concord juice was served, Noir looked at all of them in awe. Staring at the food as if they were sparkling, but well, it did look sparkling for her because it was the king himself who cooked for her. But she wondered about something, she never saw the king to really “act” like a king. It felt like she was just being with a normal person, looking at how he acted and not showing off his kingly status. Noir would then sneak out from the dining room for a bit, to find her clothes around the house just to find it hanging dry at the outside, and when she found it, she would quickly change it and popped out to the kitchen to enjoy the breakfast. She took a bite and surprised by the taste, it was so good. “…I am not a picky eater… and this is delicious…” She would pause for a while to answer before eating everything on her plate.

Like a cat, her ear twitched for a second after hearing the words that came out from the king’s lips. Though ‘dungeon’ word raised up her interest even more, since she was always curious on how a dungeon really work. But she then heard about his question and would stay still to think for a second. “If I can be honest… I don’t want to be bathed in such light, I want to be the one who help to lit that light up, that would makes me feel that I am part of it. In order to do that, I will need to light my own light and let some people to be bathed in that light if they are interested. My goal was only to bring freedom for everybody who is suffering from injustice act, and if I do need such power, I will take it.” The girl looked at the man’s eyes, firmly stating her words. “A rough diamond can always be polished… but it takes time. Your majesty, you already showed me how to live your life to the fullest and it would be more fun if you continue to live like that, no? Pursuing your dreams, do everything that you want… enjoying your freedom.”

21Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] Empty Re: Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] 25/09/15, 11:23 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi nodded his head and smiled, he was relieved that things turned out the way that they did. This was actually a good sign in fact, maybe he could try new cooking methods on her. “Well, it’ll be cool if you sticks around for a while. I mean if you want, you could eat like this all the time, I mean…if you want. “It was ultimately her choice, but Lagi wouldn’t mind the company of a girl that wasn’t a female concubine that basically squealed at his wealth and good looks. It’s not like that was the only thing he had going for him,. But maybe that was the only thing that females cared to pay attention to. Was there anything more to him in the first place? It wasn’t bad, but Lagi felt that he needed a bit of a break from things that seemed to be superficial at best.”….” He kind of missed Shivali, he wondered how she was doing ?” ..."When Noir answered Lagi’s question based off of Djinn and where did her interests lie between conquering one on her own and following someone who has, he ended up smiling. “I’m happy you made that choice you know? You shouldn’t ever let yourself fall behind. It’s good to admire the dreams of others, but you shouldn’t lose focus of your own.

Lagi was a bit flattered that Noir thought that Lagi was enjoying his freedom, but he shook his head. “Only from what it seems, but my life is brimming with responsibilities that I can’t turn myself away from. Surprisingly enough, its responsibilities that I welcome, the duty that I have to my clan and the people of Reim. For that I’m always searching for things that I can use to apply to this kingdom. Information that I learned, animals that I can fine, use and conquer. “ Lagi would then laugh for a moment. Conquering sounds a bit cruel I bet, but i cant sugar coat my actions and claim that everything that i do is nice and kind and friendly. Within our nature, every action that we take can be seen as a blessing to some people, and as an act of wickedness to another. We all cant be lucky you know? Suddenly, a loud blast can be heard from outside, it came more from El Drago. He was practicing his Roar of the lightning dragon towards the sky, a very powerful attack that he was developing on his own. The shattering presence of the omega .shape of a cone that's 50 meters in length, height and width, and travels as far as 50 meters at 30 m/s, If Noir and Haku were to look outside of the window, they would of seen El Drago fire the incredible blast in the sky. Lagi sipped some of the concord juice and shook his head. " Well, i guess he's pretty serious about the training thing, thats why he was pretty eager to teach you. Sorry if that startled you Noir..."

2568/3000

Ability used:
Spoiler:

22Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] Empty Re: Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] 27/09/15, 12:29 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir shook her head, not because she refused to accept his kindness, but because it would be not polite if the King spoiled her too much. “I would like to, your majesty is very kind to me despite your royal status. But wouldn’t it be better if I cook for you too? Even though I am not sure if you will like my cooking or not.” Noir then paused a little bit, wondering about some things, she remembered about this book that she read. About a king who lived in the grand city and had a beautiful queen by his side all the time, but the King in front of her didn’t have any queen beside him every time she met him. “But your majesty… I thought a king should have a queen…right? Where is your queen? You are always alone without any human beside you but Mr. Dragon and that cute stone.”

The female magician’s eyes widened at what the king said to her, her choice had made him happy? Why? Her decision never made anyone happy before, one of her choice even made someone died. How could he… make her confused like this? So her decision could let into two paths? It could lead to someone’s or her own fall, and it might also be able to lead her into happiness? “I… I don’t plan to let myself fall behind… that’s why I need to be stronger. Stronger than me from yesterday, not just physically but also mentally... that way I can achieve what I want to do.” It was her dream to give freedom, to prevent anyone else to be like her. To be like someone who craved for freedom as much as she did, who would do anything to gain freedom, even when as far as… She looked down, didn’t dare to think about that again, that day when she lost her control with her mind. It was necessary to do… she should not think that much about it. It was neither remorse nor guilt, she was just afraid to lost control again.

“Every race should do what they believe as the right things to do… as long as they are in the right track. But I do apologize as I don’t agree that ‘conquer’ is the right word to use… as I believe such act is a mutual relationship act. Conquer means you claim them, most likely can lead to use them in the way you like them to do without considering about their own peace… or are you in fact, that kind of man?” She startled when she heard a loud blast and quickly looked outside the window only to witness the great dragon fired a majestic blast towards the sky. It was breath taking, powerful and a very fine magic. “…that’s a very strong magic…” At that time the urge to be stronger couldn’t be held by her, she needed to do something, and at that time plenty of ideas were inside her head. “I will try to do this spell…”

Once she stepped outside, she reached for her wand. She had plenty kind of spells that she wanted to perform, but she needed to choose one. So she stayed still there quietly, closing her eyes and imagined what she wanted to do. A specific kind of spell, a strong, graceful spell. Something about ice spell made her excited; she liked it and could be creative with it. It was not like she didn’t like her lightning magic, but compared to the fierce lightning magic, ice magic didn’t look as brutal like lightning, it was elegant but deadly. She was ready, already had this specific concept inside her head. So she lifted her wand, whispering to the rukh about how she wanted her spell to be like. Slowly but sure, a shard of ice was made, and slowly other three were made as well. It traveled 30 meters away at 20 m/s and pierced the trees around her that got in the way of the shards travel path. “Frammento di Ghiaccio…

Total WC: 1059/1000
Ability Learned:

23Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] Empty Re: Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] 27/09/15, 03:00 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"A Queen?" Lagi stopped eating for a moment and was quiet for a bit. "I........ " He thought long and hard of the woman who came and went in his life, and the one he pushed away purely out of fear that she would walk out too."I dont.... have anything like that.  And soon i will be king no longer, this village, my people, the unity corps, is everything left of me that's tied to my name.  Anyone queen worthy wouldn't want that to work off of. And who would...." Lagi took in a deep breath. " Who would want to stay anyway? Am i much of a man to make another woman happy? From my past experiences, i dont know anymore.  " Though, Lagi shook his head and managed to smile in the end. "I'm sorry ,i'm not trying to be negative or anything.. Before  Lagi could answer any more questions, it seemed that Noir was charmed to train her magic a bit more. As she stepped outside, Lagi began to wonder to himself in the sense of the question that Noir asked him before.

Outside, EL Drago looked at Noir with delight. " Ahh!!! So you are back to practicing your magic! Thats good, Lagi could learn a thing from you, being diligent with your training is alot better than drinking the night away. "  Lagi went outside as well and put his hands in his pockets as he watched them for a minute, then decided to speak up. "You know something Noir, the line between good and evil is so thin, they almost inter-lap each-other. We had this conversation a long time ago, Involving these creatures into the humane domestic lifestyle, training them and taming them to perform a certain amount of tasks that would be dangerous int he sense of humans performing this work. However, caring for them, making sure their are well taken care of  in a sense of health and nutrients, as well as breeding so that the next generation would be stronger than the last." Lagi was silent for a moment. "What is a conqueror to you? Is it a  individual who claims things with no propose towards it other than its abuse of  positive gains and for the sake of namely ownership? I think differently, we stand above them for the sake of making them better, for the sake of making sure that their species strive and become better than before, even preventing their extinction. There is  more to it than what people see  and take as face value.  For example...." Lagi would say as he walked over to Noir and placed his hand gently on her chest, more towards where her heart was. " I will conquer your heart, and in turn, make it stronger, heal its wounds, and never again will you doubt yourself, and deprive yourself of the happiness you truly deserve in all the days of your life.  It might be selfish of me to take you and then turn around demanding the best for you, but i wish that for everyone.... and yet.... i still haven't found that for myself. Bitter sweet...what i reach for these hands, and yet i'm scared of the fact that whatever i grasp is too fragile for me to hold, like calamity of ruin. Even so, i still want you to smile.."

Lagi would the  head back to his place. "Well, i don't know what you have planned today, but at least finish your meal before heading out. You could use the energy. However , Lagi stopped on place and then took off one of his ear rings. " Hey, i got soemthing for you...." Lagi would say as he handed riku his black gold ear ring. " The other pair is mine, i have it. So, no matter what, we would be connected in some way. Cool?" Noir didn't have to accept it, but it was a nice gesture.

Spoiler:

3000/3000

We can end here, you got a dungeon to conquer XD, hope you enjoyed the thread

ability trained
Spoiler:

24Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] Empty Re: Tutelage [Lagi/Noir/Training] 27/09/15, 11:25 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It was surprising to hear from the king that he himself would no longer be a king. Noir looked at the king, couldn’t help but to gaze with a glint of sadness in her eyes, “Then you should find a queen for yourself… a queen that wouldn’t see you because you are a king... a queen that would see you, because you are you, your majesty.” She paused a little bit, trying to clear her mind before continuing. She didn’t want to see the king being sad like this and it felt like everything that he had would be taken from him. “From the time that you spend for me… for such person like me… I didn’t feel sadness, guilt, loneliness or anything that I used to feel when I am alone, only happiness to be able to meet and learn from such a fine man like your majesty. Your majesty is a very kind man, and I am sure the day where this ‘queen’ would appear and always stay by your side. And until that day come, I will be happy to stay by your side if you need me to do so, because you have given me a lot of happiness and that is all I can do to repay you back.” She smiled at the king, couldn’t hold the happiness that she felt anymore and showed it through her warm, bright smile.  

“… I see…” Noir looked down, disappointed in herself for not able to understand what the king meant. “But she was a bit startled when the King suddenly stepped closer to her and suddenly placed his hand on her chest, making her gasp by the warm touch and the blood rushed into her cheeks. “…C-conquer my heart…?”  She became more confused, how could someone conquer someone else’s heart? And hearing the king statement made her wonder on how that really works. “…making me smile requires a lot of work… I find it hard to show emotion after I throw it away back then… But for you, your majesty… I will try to take it back and smile for you, so you can be happier.”

She stared at the king, cupping his cheeks with her small hands. But inside her mind, she didn’t even know if she really could take it back. It was the price to pay for her freedom from what she believed. And without someone to help her… or something that would force her emotion to come out… she was not sure if she could show emotions again. But so far, being with the king made her show a lot of emotion. She cried in front of him, constantly smiled for him… so maybe, just maybe, the king could help her. But no… she wouldn’t ask for anymore help as she believed that the king was already stressed enough with the entire thing that happened around him and she shouldn’t disturb him with such small matters. “I also want you to smile, your majesty. Such beautiful face needed to have a warm bright smile…” She then pulled away her hands and followed him when the king went back to his place. She almost bumped on the king’s back when he suddenly stopped and took off one of his earrings. Noir’s eyes sparkled when she saw the beautiful black colored earring with three purple gems embedded on it, and when the king gave it to her, she would take a step back. “C-can I really receive this…? I-I mean… it’s like…” She shook her head and waved her hands, panicking a little and was not sure if she should really accept it because if she refused, the king might be sad again. “…we will be… connected…?” She repeated it and asked it back while staring at the earring before taking it, “I am really grateful… I will cherish this beautiful earring, your majesty.” She would then pause for a second because she was not sure if this would be considered polite or not. “I-I remembered that your majesty mentioned that I am your precious friend and a good friend told me that no honorifics should be used among friends… so… can I call you by using your name… like… L-lagi…?”

She would then hear what the king had to say and finished the meal that the king prepared earlier. After that, she would bid him farewell and went back to her home, feeling her heart being warm as she remembered all the things that the king did to her. She reached for her pocket and took the black colored earring that the king gave to her and put it close to her heart, cherishing it. After that, she wore the earring, letting the black color to contrast with her white pale skin.

Earring:

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum