You are not connected. Please login or register

Permission and Audience II [Private/Proxy]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi literally dragged Kalce Actarvin by a rope as  he entered the lobby of the Kou  palace and waited patiently. Kalce couldn't necessarily stop laughing at the fact that  this was happening to begin with. " Last chance  Lagi you have no idea how much i'm worth to you alive than dead....." Lagi would flip a coin repeatedly as he waited at the lobby, the scrolls of information tat could lead to Kalce's prosecution were in hand. " Listen to me very carefully, whatever ruling that Yoshiro comes up with, i'll go along with as well.  If he wants your head on a silver platter who am i to say anything about it, hes the rule of this country. " Kalce simply shook his head. " These are alleged crimes that i'm being accused of doing in  other countries, Zuan Shi's actions towards me was nothing more than a careful forethought in fear of what might happen in this country.  But nothing did, not yet anyway, if anything at all.  What do you think will happen? With all of the information that you have in those scrolls, there is nothing of personal contentment that you or Yoshiro could hit me with.  You would probably kill me, but the emperor of Kou is far more wise to play it by the book.

Lagi sucked his teeth, this was getting complicated.

225/500

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Yoshiro looked up as a guard approached to inform him Lagi had arrived with a man being towed along. The Emperor gave a grunt of acknowledgement, waving to the guard to show them in. Lagi’s rather unorthodox and unwelcome method of communication had prepared him for the visit, but he was unhappy with having his palace treated like a public street. Despite his frustration, he had prepared for the visit as best as he could, he just prayed Lagi had a good excuse for not at least scheduling an appointment like anyone else. The ruler of Reim had been under the radar during his entire visit, so Yoshiro was unsure of what could be so urgent.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Brother in law... Lagi would say kindly as he walked in dragging  Kalce.  Maybe it was once sided, but Lagi thought Yoshiro as family, or he wanted to."  Surely you're familiar with the businessman Tycoon Kalce Actavin?  there are some facts that he has had a dark had involved in his economic standings. Making deals with individuals, and for some reason, the deals are that such critical on the demise of the opposing party, or some sort of loop hole that the  individual can take advantage of upon the other parties death.  Well,  it's been happening for a few years on Actavin's part, him being a main accuser and having  relationship with the dark hand. " Lagi would say as he pointed at the man. It's hard to deny it now, the dead bodies of the dark hand over his house,  the deaths of the homeless people in kou that were around or sleeping in his property,  the attempt on Zuan Shi's life.  " Lagi would then take out the scrolls and hand them to  Yoshiro. " I would of killed him,  but that would be  a bit much."  Kalce would mock Lagi though. " I came here on official business, did you think that Yoshiro didn't know of my presence here? If there was any sort of qualms about my temporary residency in kou, i would of not been allowed those patents to purchase property.  Every move i made was by the book, paid in full, and you know this. A crooked businessman dealing with other crooked businessman?  You're right Lagi, who would agree to such a crazy  term in the first place?  Are we all not guilty of something? I have committed no crimes in Kou. Though, Lagi would shoot  right back. " You had the intention to, and when Zuan shi was onto you  you sent the hand to shut him up before he reached yoshiro's ears. Whats your relationship with the hand?!

500/500

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Yoshiro listened to Lagi’s words and Kalce’s rebuttal, arching a brow as he looked between the two men. He gave careful consideration to the accusations, if it was true that Kalce was connected to the Dark Hand, it had very bad implications for the spread of corruption in this place. Unfortunately, it sounded like there was no solid proof, just loose connections and assumptions. He tapped his fingertips together as he considered what he could do. His first instinct was to simply take Kalce’s head, to set an example for others who might be involved, but without proof, he would be seen as no better than his father. He could put him on trial, but a man did not reach Kalce’s position without being careful and having enough money to tempt even the most loyal of guards. There was a third option and Yoshiro hummed for a moment before responding.

“Kalce, with the amount of suspicious activity surrounding your business activities, I am going to have to revoke you stay in Kou. I am sure you understand that the number of unexplained deaths surrounding you properties is a more than reasonable suspicion to support my decision. While there is no proof of your involvement in the Dark Hand, Emperor Lagi was here investigating crimes from his own country. As such, it is only appropriate that I turn you over to Lagi to take back to Reim and conduct his own investigation. If you are truly innocent of the crimes he claims, I am sure the council there will sort everything out and release you. But I will not have you in my country, trying to build your corrupt empire and sowing seeds of dissent. You are not a native of Kou and your activities here are less than desirable.”

He turned to Lagi with a small smile.

“Friend Lagi, I appreciate you bringing his corruption to my attention, you have done a great service for my country. Please, tell Zuan Shi he is welcome to stay in the Palace and I can assign some guards to him for protection, if you wish. In the meantime, Kalce is yours to do with as you see fit. I do not want him here and something tells me you have not gotten all of the information you need from him yet.”

He knew that there was little he could do to Kalce, but perhaps Lagi would have other options once he was in his own territory.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi nodded with a smile. "Good call Yoshiro, i'll be sure to make sure that i get to the bottom of this. Even so , as long as  i can keep the dark hand out of Kou and Reim, its good job nevertheless right?  I have an off way of doing things and i have a long way to go, but believe me when i say this,    you can always count on me to back you up." Lagi would say as he started to drag a stunned Kalce away. " So  you leave me to the fate  of the King of Reim? So be it...." Even though  it seemed that Kalce was quiet about the decision that Yoshiro made, what he really thought was that this turned out for the bets. Right now, he had his chance to barter information with Lagi  and maybe find his way into witness protection. The dark hand was different, and that was all he could say for the best.

"Alright Yoshiro, i'll be heading out. Out of your hair, and next time, i'll send a postcard before visiting, promise. "

-Exit

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum