Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job Name:Down with the Sickness
Job Rank:D
Job Location:Reim
Job Reward:5k Huang 50 EXP
Job Overview: This fifthly country has used death and combat as a means of entertainment, which is indirectly supporting slavery, as well using beast and animals to use fuel their economy. Julius plans on taking the beast out. The ends justify the means.

From the back of a camel pulled cart, the young man looked up at the sky admiring the stars and view.  A smile placed upon his lips until he felt the stop of the cart.   It was the sign that his travels were over and the time to enjoy himself was done, now it was the beginning of his work.  Exiting the rear of the cart the man stretched himself out lifting both hands over his head and leaned from his left then center then to the right. After feeling the pull in his back he reached into the cart pulling from it his stave which was designed like a cane and his hat.

Placing the circular framed hat onto his luxurious curly hair he took a step around towards the driver reaching into his jacket as he did so to pull out some money to pay the man for the ride.
"I can give you further lift if you want no extra charge." said the older man whos face was more wrinkled than a shirt stuffed into a bag.  With a smile, the young man shook his head as he turned his shoulders to look at the scene behind him. The small remote village which was doing farming of crops during the day was exactly where he wished to be.
"You are too kind Sir, I simply must stop here. How else am I suppose to get the full understanding of the people of Reim if I do not visit the outskirts working villages? A healer must heal all."

The old man smiled as he took the money from Julius, with a sigh he placed the money into his pouch and before grabbing the reins again.   "Well if you ever need again I'll be happy to assist you. After all, you helped my granddaughter with that terrible cough."

"Just doing as my parents would have wanted me to. Well, I better be off, you stay safe out there."
With that said he waved to the coachmen before turning to face the town. He was sure he could find someplace to come and relax, rent a room.  

Walking through the dirt road of the village it was clear all they did here was farm and raise livestock. This would be the perfect place to start his lessons to Reim. These people were going to pay the price for earning a living by selling to a corrupt sess pool such as Reim.  

A sign stuck out into the street as it hung from a wooden building reading "Robert's Run" under the name it pictured a fork and knife, a cup, and a bed all carved into the wood.  The oil-filled street lamp directly under it would allow it to be clearly seen.  Walking into the building his crimson eyes scanned quickly, with his perception he could tell this was THE bar of the town and their tavern. Judging by the horses and other beast tied outside this would be where travelers would stay.    Everything was made of wood, good hand made things likely built by someone here in this village, the people seemed to be dressed simply meaning cloth shirts and trousers. Most wore boots up to their shins and were covered in dirt , as were their clothing. It was clear they were working men and women.

"Hello and welcome friend." the voice came from his left behind a counter, the voice belonged to a two-meter tall man, a rough beard and long dark hair.  His smile was warming and gentle, welcoming, this much of been Robert himself.   Julius returned his smiled with one of his own as he walked closer to the counter, his cane knocking on the ground with each step.

A group of six men and three women sat a large square table across from the counter. When Robert spoke they turned their heads to see whom he was speaking with. Their eyes all looked the man up and down. The chatter calmed for a moment before whispers could be heard but not made out.  Paying them no mind at all Julius stopped at the counter and extended his hand.

"Greetings, my name is Julius I've traveled all the way from Kou.  I'm a traveling healer you see and happened across this village. I have only just arrived and was seeking a place to rest for a few days while I seek out any and all in the village who may need my help. "

Robert's dark brown eyes looked the man over and smiled. "Well it clear by the way you dress you are not from here but as long as you got money there is a place for you upstairs. We do not get many visitors so the beds are like new. I make most of my money off the food and drinks we sell.  As for your healing, I do not understand I see you have no bags with you so how do you heal?"

Julius took no offense to the question at hand, it was one he got often enough, something most people did not understand until they saw it first hand.  With a grin and a thought, he pointed to a knife behind the counter.   "May I?"

WC 873

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Punishment by Proxy YVYVcOy

2Punishment by Proxy Empty Re: Punishment by Proxy 31/10/19, 06:12 pm

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Robert seemed puzzled as he looked at the knife then back at Julius. Hesitant he reached for it handing it to the man.  As he did the sound of a chair scraping the ground could be heard. Hearing it Julius moved his eyes and head slightly to see a brute built man in his mind 40's stand up cautious of the newcomer.  

"Now Robert, you sure it is okay to give that man a knife, I mean nothing against you pal but we know nothing of you and the first thing you ask for if a knife?"  
The grip on this cane became stronger, it was clear that he was being judged by his style of dress and his darker skin. At least that is how he took it which was something he had to deal with everywhere he went outside of his home country.   Taking the knife from Robert, Julius turned to face the man and lifted the knife [b]cutting[b] himself in the palm of his hand. It would deal D tier damage to his palm placing a light cut as blood started to come to the surface.  

Robert's eyes would become wide as he reached out frantically both speechless and shocked that someone would be so willing to cut themselves.  The older man who was suspicious of Julius was also shocked taking a single step back bumping into his chair. The women at the table gasped at the action of harming one's self. It was as if the young man had done something so terrible and untalked about.  

Julius would slightly wench as his hand trembled a bit. Even though it was a shallow cut it was still in a meaty portion of his hand. Handing the Knife back over to Robert, Julius lifted his stave up and started to chant a command to the Ruhk.  Waving the stave about as he did he would then speak out loud "Healing Wave."
As soon as the words were spoken a weak but steady wave of magic blast out from stave flowing into his hand and heal it for D tier damage. The beam is 0.75 inches (19.05 mm) in diameter.  As the glow of the beam illuminated the area their shock would further and turn into an Aw.  They had heard of such things but had never seen magic or anything such as this before.  Robert even started to question if the knife he had handed Julius was a prop or gag but it could not have been as it was his knife.

WC 424+873=1297

3Punishment by Proxy Empty Re: Punishment by Proxy 31/10/19, 08:07 pm

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Once his hand was healed he lowered his cane back to the ground then made a fist a few times to show the flexion of his hand.  With a smug grin, the young man turned his palm to the old man showing him in full detail what he was capable of doing.  

While this scene played out Julius could feel his want to kill this man for his hatefulness grow and intensify.  Though his time would come, first he needed to judge them by healing their sick and the poor.  These were the people who would speak without fear or notions. The near-death had nothing they wished to bring to the grave with them so they would say what was truly on their minds.  Those who were poor and sick allowed their hearts to try and heal the hearts of those around them. Nothing would be left unsaid by these groups of people.

"As you can see good Sir my words are true as are my intentions. I've come a long way and help a vast amount of people in my travels.  The way to peace is through healing, which is why I became a healer in the first place.  You also should not be so quick to cast judgments on others simply by the way they dress and carry themselves.  It would be unfair to you Sir to assume you are a drunken fool who works hard all day just to come to waste every wage earned.  It would not, though it is what you appear to be by your cover that is."

Julius spoke with a bit of sassiness hoping his words would sting a bit. The others at the table with the man stood up not taking kindly to the tone and underhanded comments of the stranger.  As they stood up Julius quickly licked his lips as he began to channel magoi into his stave waiting on one to make a move, however, before they could the old man lifted his left hand motioning them to sink back into their seats.  

"No no, the man is right I was quick to cast the first stone as so many others in this town will do. I do apologize for my mistake and quick judgment, you see it simply is when we go off into the city that the same judgment is cast unto us and so we are quick to reflect it back.  We do not see many like you around here and so forgive me."

The old tired man extended his arm out with an open grip seeking to shake the hand of the young Julius. The young man's crimson eyes looked down to his hand then back up looking the man in his eyes trying to read his intentions.   His motives seem to be honest and so Julius extended his arm and gripped the elder man's hand with his own.

After shaking hands Julius turned to Robert who's face was still riddled with the shock of what he just saw.   "So how much for the night?"

Robert recomposing himself would cough into his free hand.   "Ah yes, ugh. Heh. On the house for your troubles, how could I charge a man who is willing to help so many?  The would make me a richer man I suppose but, a crook too."

After hearing his words Julius smiled and tipped his hat to the tavern owner. "You are one of the good ones Mr. Robert. "

Taking a few steps towards the curving steps leading upstairs, Julius paused and turned to the crowd.   "Do enjoy the rest of your night everyone, please do not let it end on my account. " he'd state with a smile with intentions of giving off a warm and caring vibe.  However, he was more than eager to go up to his room and then sneak out. He wanted to start his plan right away.

WC 651+1297=1948

4Punishment by Proxy Empty Re: Punishment by Proxy 07/11/19, 03:55 pm

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Once reaching his room Julius would  remove his hat and jacket placing them neatly onto the bed.  Rolling up his shirt sleeves he would walk over to the door locking it and ensuring it was locked.   After the confirmation the door was indeed locked the dark skinned male would take soft steps towards the window looking out of it scanning the area he could see from it with his crimson eyes.   The dimly lit street seemed to be empty.   With this information he would push the window open allowing the smells of the farm village to fill his nose.   Turning his head to the smell Julius would step a single foot onto the window seal before stretching his top half out of it. Once outside he would grip the side of the building before pulling himself up onto the roof. From up here he could see almost the entire village eve with the poor lighting.  

Parting his lips Julius would lift his stave into the air as he started commanding the ruhk and chanting, "Wicked Worm beast!". Pure magic emits from the caster's stave as it pours onto the surface on the wand. As the Magic consumes it it would pull from it many micro organisms and combine them into a single being of horror. This beast would be a worm like creature which travels underground. It lays about 1.5 meters long and .5meters wide. It's mouth is dressed with 12 teeth, 6 on top 6 on bottom. The creature eats the dirt as it travels for D tier speeds and its bite deals C tier damage. The worm may not move further than 15 meters from the caster. The worm last 2 post before needing to be sustained or the spells ends. The worm can take up to C tier damage before being dispelled.

HIs plan was simple conjure this beast to go out and cause a panic within the village while Julius would go off and put in plan into action.  However, for now he would used the worm beast as protection.  Looking around there was a building a little smaller than this one with a ladder on the rear of the building.   Pointing to the ground Julius would command his beast. "Follow close"  

Within a few minutes he and his pet had moved from the roof and near where the barn was, this was were they kept the beast they used to do their farming.   With his worm safely in the ground the mage would life up his staff as he started a new spell.  Magic swirls around the caster as they stab their stave into the ground. Upon doing so purple magic burst from the stave and lifts into the air, black butterfly like creatures known as ruhk sputter around in a spiral as the caster's life magic forms into a green mist that covers a 8meter diameter sphere around him, inflicting others with a flesh eating bacteria crafted from life magic. The mist is 2m far from him upon cast. Once a person even if the caster enters, bacteria in the form of a rash will slowly eat at their flesh resulting in a slight sickly green hue to the flesh dealing D tier damage. The mist lasts for the entire post before dispersing by the next post. The rash appears where contact with the mist is made.

"Eating Flesh"
He would say as he commanded the ruhk to bring fourth this terrifying magic.  Scaling the spell he cast he would increase the mist out further and fourth for a total of 50 more meters covering the entire layout of the born and even some homes.   With this now done Julius would smile as he stayed within his safe zone, waiting fro the mist to pass.   The Mist would now be entering the barn and other buildings if windows or doors were open, any with in 58 Meters was now consumed in the mist.

90/180 magoi

Abilities used :

Type:Supplementary
Range: Long
Requirements/Drawbacks:The user must speak the spell name to the ruhk and command them while flowing magic into micro organisms on his stave. If scaled used must tap their stave unto the ground.
Scaling: Projectiles
Sustain:0
Cool Down: 2
Cost: 20 magoi
Description:

Pure magic emits from the caster's stave as it pours onto the surface on the wand. As the Magic consumes it it would pull from it many micro organisms and combine them into a single being of horror. This beast would be a worm like creature which travels underground. It lays about 1.5 meters long and .5meters wide. It's mouth is dressed with 12 teeth, 6 on top 6 on bottom. The creature eats the dirt as it travels for D tier speeds and its bite deals C tier damage. The worm may not move further than 15 meters from the caster. The worm last 2 post before needing to be sustained or the spells ends. The worm can take up to C tier damage before being dispelled.  

Eating of Flesh
Tier: D
Class: Magician
Type: Offensive
Range:Long
Requirements/Drawbacks:The caster must stand still while gathering their magoi and chant in incantation of the spell's name commanding the ruh.
Scaling: AoE: Every 10 magoi poured into the spell expands the AoE 10m diameter meter sphere by 10m more meters.
Sustain:0
Cool Down: 1
Cost: 10 Magoi
Description:

Magic swirls around the caster as they stab their stave into the ground. Upon doing so purple magic burst from the stave and lifts into the air, black butterfly like creatures known as ruhk sputter around in a spiral as the caster's life magic forms into a green mist that covers a 8meter diameter sphere around him, inflicting others with a flesh eating bacteria crafted from life magic. The mist is 2m far from him upon cast. Once a person even if the caster enters, bacteria in the form of a rash will slowly eat at their flesh resulting in a slight sickly green hue to the flesh dealing D tier damage. The mist lasts for the entire post before dispersing by the next post. The rash appears where contact with the mist is made.

5Punishment by Proxy Empty Re: Punishment by Proxy 10/11/19, 08:37 am

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

His mist would start to take effect on the beast, and the humans who unfortunately were in the area when he let his mist go. The disgusting sores would start to make themselves known, dealing with their D tier damage. Julius would not even attempt to hide after all he was covered in the mist. There was no noise to be made just yet as he was sure the effects of his spells probably did not even hurt. Maybe as much as him cutting his hand. At least not at the stage that they were in.

Everything was going as planned, all there was to do was wait for the mist to fall and break from him, then he could set his pet-free. There was not much else to be done truly. He would have to wait to return to his room then once he had, he could command the beast to start biting some of the farming animals to make it appear to be the cause of the infection.

6Punishment by Proxy Empty Re: Punishment by Proxy 14/11/19, 05:02 pm

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

With his mist now faded from around him it was safe to move from the area. The blisters on the beast and humans who came in contact with it would start to flourish there sickly green blisters. Julius would head back towards the building he climbed down getting back to the ladder. Once he reached it he would sustain his wicked worm beast. filling it with more of his magoi. "attack my pet."

With that said he would then watch from the roof top as it would travel under ground and pop up attacking with it's bite. It was able to bit 3 or 4 of the beast in the barn before being trampled. Of course once it started to bite the creatures within the barn would start to make a lot of noise alerting those near by. As those around would start waking from their homes and realize something was going on Julius was already back into his room shutting the window and climbing into the bed.

Meanwhile villagers were outside in their sleep clothes with pitch forks and shovels. Some were even baring large knives used for field work. When morning would come Julius would make way down stairs with his things. Robert greeted him and offered some breakfast, taking his offer Julius would have a light meal. Once he was done with his meal he'd pay for room and the food then head out the door to see people examining the area he had visited last night.

A grin played its self around his lips, as he walked over to see what everyone thought was going on. As he planned most of the rumors or thoughts were that this odd creature was trying to have a meal, no one had seen anything like this before and rule it as it causing the flesh eating bacteria. Though Others were not sure due to some of the people who lived in the area catching it as well. At the end of it though no one thought anything odd had happened.

This allowed him to heal the very wounds he made on the people over the next few days. After a week of being in the village, he would apply his spell to more of the beast at night. It came down to where they started putting down those that were "infected" and burning their bodies.

His work here was done, it was time to move towards the heart of the country

-exit-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum