You are not connected. Please login or register

Cap and Kab vs the Cultists (event part 2)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job Name: Cultists: Convincing Converts
Job Rank: C/B
Job Location: Heliohapt
Job Rewards: 100/200 XP, 7,000/15,000 Huang
Job Special: Chained from the prior here. Special: At least 1 of the people in your group must be one of those who have taken part in the prior job. If you do not meet the minimum combined rank of the job at B-Tier, but meet C-Tier, then you face off against half the opponents and obtain the lower tier reward.

Job Overview:
One morning a mysterious letter arrives in the mail. The wax seal is fashioned in the style of a serpent. Upon reading it, it becomes apparant that the kidnapper group from before had found out who you are and where you live. But they are not trying to kill you at this time; they wish for you to join them, and to bring any others that you think would be willing to fight for their cause; the compensation, they promise, would be worth it. Not only will they forgive the prior transgressions, but they will pay handsomely for your assistance.

If you choose to explain the situation to a Priest of Ra, they will offer you a reward for cleansing the cult's base. Raid their location and free any prisoners you may find (you may find prisoners, or you may find bodies that have been cut open with their organs removed, or both. The choice is up to you~).

Enemies while purging the Cultists::

If you have chosen to join the cultists, you must prove your loyalty alongside your ally. Kidnapping 1 person for each initiate looking to get paid is the requirement. During your mission, however, the guardsmen of Heliohapt were somehow alerted to your activities and you must defeat them before returning (you must still have a kidnapped person, whether you must kidnap a new person or still have the one you originally caught).

Enemies while bolstering the Cultists::

Capalor was sleeping. It was still early in the morning. When the owner of the iin knocks on my door. I open my eayes and yawn. Slowly i move and sit on my body. Last night was a little wild. He didnt really remembr much. I use my hands to wipe away my sleep. I lean back and suddenly feel something behind me. I look at what is behind me. His mouth fell open . He wantd to scream when he saw Kabuto was laying behind me. Caphalor shut his mouth and doenst make any sound. I didnt want to wake her up. I feel with a hadn at my forehead. What happened last night?? I was sure nothing would have happend between them. Stll he didnt rememebr .

The knocking on the door got louder. I finally noticed it. I lay the blanket around her. I stand u nd walk to the door. I open the door to see the owner standing at the door. The owner of the inn offered me a letter. I take the letter. The owner does run away a bit scared withot saing a word. I close the door behind me and sit back on my bed. I open the envelope and start reading.

It sure was a big suprise. It did seem like the cultists wanted them to oin there ranks. Alos was a discription of how we could be accepted to do ths job. I had to discss ths with Kabuto. She was still sleeping so i decide to wait unti she would wake up

261/1500

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Kabuto was already awake and had in fact been awake the entire time, and was using this time for mysterious reasons though as Caphalor read the letter kabuto would quickly grab it. Kabuto was standing on the bed with one foot on Caphalor head as she read it. "Why would I join these cultists like it doesn't even say any reasons why we should join them....... how do they even know about us anyway....what do you think Caphalor..." Once Kabuto had finished reading the letter she uses her foot on Caphalor head and uses it to catapult herself over him onto the ground at which point she falls to the ground as her mind goes into a forced Flashback by her other personalities.

Kabuto is taken to the moment where she and Caphalor roared "DINNER" at a group of people chasing them causing them to run off. During the flashback one of her other personalities was holding up a giant signpost with an arrow pointing to one person specifically; it was one of the cultists who seemed to believe that Caphalor and Kabuto were going to literally eat them with a look of extreme fear. The flashback would end and Kabuto regains full control of her body once more... *Kabuto would have missed everything Caphalor would say regarding his views on this situation "Em what did you say/think again"....

231/1500

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

I finished reading the paper. Then someoen grips it out of my hands. It wa Kabuto. Shehad put a feet on my head. I didnt care really since i had my helmet on my head. After Kabuto finished reading she jumoed over me SHe landed infront of me. I tell her about the deciion but like usuall she ignored me. I waited until i had her attetion back. I look ather.

Now i got her attention i start talking to her. Goodmorning Kabuto. Yes but if you read further then you can see the P.S. Its a t the bottom of the letter. If we do not join them they will come here to kill us. Ofcourse we can easily handle them. I do not realy have any intentions to join them but i can smell money and blood. Those guys did kidnapp that priest . I think idf we go to the High Priest of Ra we will get a reward for taking them down. If he makes this suggestion we maby can come up with a good plan to gain more out of the situation we are in. Lets move out I stand up and walk out of the room. I quckly order some breakfast for me and Kabuto. I assumed she wold follow me. I give her a d sandwich and tke a bite in my own.

I payed some money and leave the Inn. I was now walking toward the church. While i was walking to our destination does Caphalor ask Kabuto something. Hey Kabuto. Do you remebr what happened last night and how you ended up in my room?

261+279
WC : 540

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Kabuto listened to what Caphalor was saying regarding the letter and found herself motivated to kill the cultist but found herself craving a more spicer action "so em Caphalor you want to go to this Ra guy right?" Kabuto would follow Caphalor to get breakfast and was confused about his question she had just stuck in through the window early in the morning due to realising she was staying in the room directly above him all this time; Kabuto though would see this as an opportunity to tease Caphalor "Well after we hit the bars last night for a laugh you decided to carry me here... something about love making or whatever...you were acting really weird though *Shrugs* "it was interesting". Kabuto smirked as she attempted to play mind games with Caphalor.

Kabuto would order a standard breakfast cashing in on the fact Caphalor was paying ordering "5 Sausages, 4 burgers, 3 fried eggs with bread, two cups of hot chocolate and one stake on top of whatever he is ordering for himself.." *Kabuto would pat the waiter on the back..." do you want a tip...all you need is donate an eye". [Waiter] "Think I will keep my eye where it is..so sir what else would you like to order?". Kabuto was somewhat attempting to see how much she could annoy Caphalor.

225+231 =
456/1500

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Caphalor listened to what Kbuto told about last night. Hmm alright if you say that happened. Secretly he wished that was true for some reason but he didnt even know why he was thinking that. Did that really happend because i was still wearing my armor when i woke up. When we ordered our breakfast Kabut ordered a ot of things. I knew she was teasing me. I look mad at her and witha irritated face. Next he gets a idea to pay her back. A evil smile was vissible on his face. I start to talk with the waiter. The order this beautifull youg lady ordered did she order for me. I am kind of hungry and she felt concerned. She is not really a eater . So just 2 suasages are enough for her. THe order she placed is for me. No wait i feel hungry. Can you double the number for my order?

The waiter left and Caphalor smiled backa t Kabuto. Hehehe that trick wont work this time little girl. Anyway about ur plan. I got a better idea. I figured we could join cults, kill people with cults as they watch area. then go back to cults base kill them
then take a head of cult to ra. If we do this we get more money , nore blood, more killing and fightingohh and more eyes ofcourse. We will begin after our breakfast is done

540 + 243
WC : 783/1500

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

The food was delivered to their table as they continued to chat about the plan, with Caphalor doing most of the talking though they had agreed to join the cultists for the time being. Despite Caphalor trying to be smart with the food doubling the order as if it was his but Kabuto simply used the opportunity to pick off his plate and force the costs all on him without question by the waiter... "Waiter why is the place so empty today?" [Waiter] "Well theirs a small event round the corner which has most of the town occupied currently; to be honest I'm surprised you're not there"

*CHAK* Blood spurts onto the table covering the rest of the food that Caphalor was eating... kabuto had rapidly sliced the throat of the waiter preventing him from speaking or breathing *The waiter would hold his throat as blood sprayed out faster and faster until he was completely dead on the ground at which point Kabuto would remove his eyes.  The Waiter laid their dead with an extreme fear and surprise on his face with one tear leaving his eye has his corps struck the floor.  Kabuto was covered in blood... caphalor food was covered in blood which had really annoyed Caphalor though Kabuto didn't care, in fact the murder was so brutal it wasn't like Kabuto at all one of her inner personality had snuck in for a bite. [Kabuto]"I'm off to take a shower... then I'd be ready to leave with you for the cultists headquarters..."

Kabuto inner personality had taken over to protect kabuto due to the plan Caphalor had present needed to stay hidden from start till finish from everyone to prevent leaving any tracks to them and the body count they were about to leave in their wake. *"FOR KABUTO FOSSILS WILL STRIVE ...FOR KABUTO FOSSILS WILL STRIVE ...Sight must be Archived". Kabuto had had her shower and was back downstairs ready to leave with Caphalor.

329+456
785/1500

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

I was just eating when the waiter came back. I listen to the conversation. Then chack. The waiter fell dea d on the ground. Blood splashes on my food. I shrug and keep eating. I smile to Kabuto. Thank you for the sauce. You will bevcome a good killer in the future. I look at the waiter When im done with my food. Kabuto was gone taking a shower. I pull my wallet and lay hre money for the food on the dead man. Oh you dont want the money? We coan have this food for free. Thx. , I put the money back in my wallet and then move the dead body to a hiding spot. I made sure no one would ever be able to find it.

I waited for kabuto to come back. Lets go Lets kill some people.
I walk outside and look at the letter. On the letter is a place we need to walk to. We get to that place. Some of the cults are waiting there. We greet them and show rhe letter. They nod adn tell us to kidnap 2 guards. The cults climb up on th e rooftops. They said they would watch us and alert us. They promised that they will make sure there ae no witnesses. I walk on the streets with Kabuto. It was quiet and empty . Everyoen was ayt the event probably. That wwas a good reason why the streets were so empty. After a few minutes we find 2 guards. The guards decide to split up. One goes left. The other right. Caphalor follows the one going left. I knock him out.

Kabuto took the other like i had expected from her. I meet up with her. The cults come down and tell us we did a good job. Alll what was left to do is bring the guards to the hideout of the cults. Caphalor followed them carrying his guard. It did seem to go smoothly until a guard appears infront of us. The guard saw the cults, me , kabuto and the two guards me we were carrying.

The guard rings the alert. Soon 5 other guardss appear and 2 captains. The cults did run off and left Kabuto and Caphalor. I let my kidnapped guard fall on the ground and draw my weapons. Are you ready Kabuto? Lets kill . Three guards are comming at me . They all use Guardsmen's Trained Slash. The two captains attack me with basic attacks. Caphalor dodges the attacks. I activate my cleevebleed and the butcher. I slice 7 times in a row hitting all my opponents. When i draw my weapon back does the cleevebleed start doing its bleed damamge. The 3 guards die by bleeding out. Now only the 2 captains were left. Caphalor laugh whne he watches the guards drop dead. The expression on their face made him happy. I look at the captains with a look in my eyes. It did intimdate the captains. They nod to eachother and scream* togehhe* . The captains come at me with Captain's Thrust. I dodge the stabs. They contineau with their Captain's Strikes. Cahpalro takes a direct hit. next they both kick me. I get moved back. BLood was dripping on the ground. I saw Kabuto fighting. I could not let her down now. I would not die here. I growl like a angry. With a loud scream i charge at them. I use shield dash on one of them. The guard is pushed back agaisnt hte wall dealing d tier damage. The other do i attack with my cleaver. I angry drove my cleaver deep in his shoulder. I then use the spikes on my shield. I ram the spikes in the stomach. The captain spits out blood. I lift him up and throw the body of the dead captain agaisnt the other captain that was slamed agaisnt the wall. The last captain was stuck under the dead heavy body of his comrade. I jump immidiantly above thelast giard. The name of your dead is Caphalor I then chop the captainin his neck. I cut open his throath endng his life. The street was covered with blood. So was Caphalor. I stand up and wait unti Kabuto was done with her fight.

When she is done with her fight Caphalor says: Lets move on. Are you alright Kabuto?

Magoi: 170/200
WC 321+ 783= 1104

Abilties used Caphalor:

Abitlies used guards:

Abilties used Captain:

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

The bulk of the enemy forces were going for Caphalor he did look much more threating than Kabuto but the three charging towards Kabuto didn't know what they were getting themselves into at all with the state Kabuto had recently matured into, working in twine with her multiple personalities. Instantly Kabuto dropped the kidnaped guard which she was struggling to carry as it was, hard onto the ground [Kidnaped Guard] " OI That hurt you EVIL LEPRICORN". Kabuto just ignored the insult and drew her wand raising it towards the incoming target. *BLACK SHOT* The first Guard dropped dead to the ground causing the second to trip over his corps straight into Kabutos Knee to the face.. followed with a trust of her wand into his Eye killing him almost just as fast though the 3rd was pretty much on top of her. Guardsmen's Feint The guard distracted Kabuto before smashing hard into her with his shield knocking her back to the ground.

Kabuto was in trouble being this close to the incoming Guard left her few options of fighting back; and would try to clash with the guards next incoming attack with RipQuip calling forth her own sword constructed from the ground clashing with the guards strike Guardsmen's Trained Slash but it wouldn't be enough as the guard smashes through her sword impacting Kabuto once more. At this point Caphalor had finished his battle causing a distraction for Kabuto enough time for her to pick up one of the fallen guards blade and smack it over the finals head.. twice finishing him off.

The entire guard force would be defeated, with no witness to the events other them Kabuto, Caphalor and the Cultists who they had joined for the time being. The two of them would return with the cultists with their kidnaped guards in order to collect their reward. Once paid by the Cultist the situation inside their base would start to unfold with Kabuto standing side by side with Caphalor facing the entire Cultist group including 8 men in white robes.

Kabuto would use her wand to call forth a wall behind the Cultist splitting the Leaders from the Veterans with her spell Ds. D1 Uses gravity to push self in a direction of one of the Veterans putting all her weight into him very quickly as she put her wand directly into his eye as she headbutted him accidently taking him out of the fight. Simultaneously Caphalor would engage.

414+785
1199/1500
150/200 magoi

Spoiler:

guard stuff:

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

After we defeated the guards the cults come back. Kabuto did make a wall rise grom the ground. The veterans and the cell heads were now spilt up. The cell heads were behind the wal. Onlythe 6 veterans wereleft. After Kabuto s attack ony 5 were left. They noticed that Kabuto was more dangerous then they she looks liek. Stillt hey nknew the guy was strong too. hey saw tehm fight. Three of them run at Caphalor. I use my Unbreakable to block their attacks. I sustained  my cleevebleed andthe butcher and shiled dash. I hit one of the vetrans. He is immidiantly dead after the bleed  damamge starts doing its work. One of them jumps back and  throws a dagger at me. The other attacked with sword stroke. I block the sword stroke with my unbreakable. The dagger hits my shoullder. I hit the second slicing his belly open. Organs fall out of his stomac. Then he falls dead onthe ground too. Now i had onwopponent left. The one left standing was paralized in fear. I use tha toppertunity to get nearhim. I ram my shield in his stomachand throw him up. I follow up with my shield dash smashing the guard through the wall. I then finish the veteran with one last attack of my cleaver.

magoi 145/200
WC 1104 + 221 = 1325

Abilties used Caphalor:

Abilties used Veterans:

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

The battle with the Cultists was heating up with both Kabuto and Caphalor fully engaged taking 3 each. Two remained for Kabuto as she quickly took out the 2nd with *Black Shot* and while the 3rd was trying to work out who to attack kabuto would use his hesitation to kick him where it hurts and followed up with a wand into his eye taking him down. Caphalor had also finished his target off crushing him through the wall behind tearing it down in the process.  The two cell leaders had fleed to a prison behind them; Caphalor and Kabuto would chase the fleeing targets.

Once they had reached the prison they would have the cell heads against the wall ready to fight additionally there would be tons of dead corps around here but there was 1 person still alive an old man, clearly important origin meditating in his cell waiting for death.... THE FIGHT Begins.

154+1199
1357/1500
140/200 Magoi

Sustained:

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Caphalor gave Kabuto asmile to see how much he enjoyed this. There was a twinkling in his eyes.
Hopeless the cell heads charge at Kabuto. The easiest looking target. The run at her and use their
Centered Swing. Caphalor would jump in and block their attacks with my sustained Unbreakable[/b. The attacks are blocked. I counter [b]attack. My cleevebleed and Butcher were sustained too. The attack delat a total f C- tier dammage. I wanted to contineau the attack toward the other. I attack him but he uses his Coveted Defense. My attack was blocked and my weapon pushed aside. He wanted to counter attack Caphalor with Counted Days. I knew i coldnt do anything but get hit. I instead use my shield to attack the other and follow up with my sustained shield dash to push the other away. He was almost done for and Kabuto would easily be able to finish that guy off. Caphalor gets hit by theCounted Days. Blood is comming ou of my mouth. I do not hassitate. From under i ram the spikes of my shield in his stomach. From above i hit him with the cleaver. The cell head takes a few steps back. Caphalor then head butts with my head agaisnt th head of the cell head. The skull of the man is split open because of he force and because i was wearing a helmet. I then wait for Kabuto and sit down next to the meditating man

magoi : 120/200
WC 245 + 1325 = 1570
abilties used Caphalor:

Abilties used by the Cell heads:

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Caphalor had very quickly taken the lead to this fight before kabuto could do a single thing to them, and he had done massive damage to both targets though due to his rash engagement had taken some damage from the first cell head. Kabuto noticed Caphalor weaken one quite a bit before turning to face the other... Kabuto acted quickly using her magic to sustain her D1 spell rapidlly launching herself into the target... kicking him in the stomach at the end of the spell taking him out of the fight.

Both cell heads had been defeated and officially kabuto and Caphalor had wiped out two groups without any witness apart from this one meditating man who had witnessed Caphalor and Kabuto take out the cultists though he was unaware of their previous deeds playing both sides. Kabuto found herself in a weird feeling as she kneeled down to make sure he was alright "Excuse me sir...are you alright.. we can help you back to town if you like". The meditating man stayed queit for a moment before looking up in tears crying "Thank you".

Caphalor would grab the cell heads head before leaving with Kabuto and the meditating man to visit the priest of Ra to explain that they had an opportunity to wipe out the cultist and took it providing evidence. The Priest of Ra would reward Caphalor and Kabuto making this a very successful mission being rewarded by two sides of a coin, and saving an important man who would not only provide influence in the country if they ever needed it but be a reference to counteract their acts of bloodshed.

Note: the two kidnaped people were killed of screen by the cultists before the engagement.
277+1357
1636/1500
135/200 magoi

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum