You are not connected. Please login or register

Ary, tats my horse [Lagi/Solo] Drunk special

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“Let me wear my power suit for this one….” Lagi would say as he brought a bottle of wine to the day that he and a few other el nagi members were supposed to train and teach the other black stallions to be nice to the other humans. Though, Lagi and the craziest idea that the other el nagi members are going to make the other horses chill out for the day and it started with Lagi’s trademark wine. “ I’m going to try anew training method today, drink training!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oops, I mean, I think I mean we should….. ahh…. Don’t worry…. Just get the horses drunk. “They were sweating, was this the secret situation that lagi has brought upon them. “ Lagi then used bulk up strength and then brought the nearest horse to the front and jammed a little bit of the bottle in its mouth and it struggled a little bit. However, Lagi made sure that it the horse had a good swig. “ Now!! Make the horses drunk and break the! They’re drunk; I disabled its will power!!!!!!” Was the leader crazy or something? Making the stallions drunk and then hopping on the beasts was a crazy idea. “ Alright were going to horse break all of the drunk horses first. I would do it when the horses are sober, but I think that this idea is more fun. That and it a lot better do so like this then beat them to death or something right?” The horse started to get wild and run off in a particular direction repeatedly as soon as lagi got on. “ This is a wild one!!” Lagi maintained control and used his b rank strength to control the riding leather belts guiding the horse and basically overpowering it to stop when he wanted it to. Lagi was restraining it, and in terms of strength, the horse was losing After a while, the hangover started to kick in and the horse stopped and panted. “ Aww….” Lagi would say as he got off the horse and rubbed the side of its face. There there…” IT was by then, lagi used his angelic brace to heal the beast while using his impressive petting techniques to care for it. It was an el nagi standard on just how to

Regardless of how the other members of the clan felt about lagi’s current method in getting the horses into total obedience, getting them drunk was the heads decision. It’s pretty silly and crazy and they figured that the head of the clan only wanted to have a little fun as usual, but it ws his decision. Surprisingly horse breaking a drunk horse was a lot easier than breaking a horse that was sober. The horse swayed from time to time, they even ended up running into trees to seed and damaging themselves, the pure beauty of all of this was the fact the the horses were well capable of defeating themselves. Afterwards, The El Nagi members would seem to be the kind individuals that would nurse their stomach ache and injuries with kindness. It was a different form of manipulation that lagi took advantage of basically drugging the horses with alcohol, horse breaking them by riding on the horses and resisting their attempts to get the rider off. Afterwards, the horses are more than likely to behave themselves and listen a lot more, especially if you are the ones treating them. It was quite a bit of work, since in a way the el nagi members were intentionally making the horses sick but they we treating the horses with great care all of the same

Two weeks or so passed, the horses were definitely getting used to the human interaction One of the main things that the el nagi members tried to do was to get the regular gorses to mate with the black stallions. Pure breeds are always good, but what the el nagi members wanted to harvest was the genetics that the hooves brought to the table. Being able to run up and down surfaces because of their special hooves was definitely an ability that a horse should be able to have, Lagi would want that to get passed on instead of getting rid of the regular horses in general so everyone would have a place. “ Afterwards, LAgi went onto the reim military with his amazing plans for the horses that they already had, as well as the new edition of horses that the El Nagi clan had to offer them. IT seemed like a good deal, and the motto of the el nagi clan was always to use animals in order to improve the lives of man. Only time will tell if it was to be, and if the military accepts or not.

750/750

305/350

Abilities used
Spoiler:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum