You are not connected. Please login or register

Communication is Key [Lagi/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi received the sphere of communication a long time ago, but he didn’t find anything too useful with it for the time being. Lagi wondered what else he could do with the sphere of influence. “Well, for starters, this thing is an orb that can help me communicate with people from long distances as well. If that’s the case, is it possible that I could speak to a wide range of people as well?” Lagi is the king; there would be a need to address the audience and a wide group of people. Since this will be a necessary need, wouldn’t it be wise to claim a technique that would allow him to speak to such a group of people? “Hmm, well let’s go over what I know about this thing now. It application only happens when I feed it energy. Also, it starts to glow when loud sounds are heard. If that’s the case, maybe if I feed it enough stamina and speak loud enough, the application of the sphere of influence will change?” Lagi would think to himself as he put a few days aside to practice using the sphere of communication. IT was pretty surprising that the thing  worked at all when he used it a while back. “ Lagi took the time to practice using the orb by feeding it his Magoi and using it to speak. He would first try it on the El Nagi village to see If they could  hear him clearly. He would sent zygus as far as 20 meters away and call out to him with the sphere to see if he would return. After that, he would see if Zygus heard him clearly enough and return back to him in time.

Finally, Lagi would try it on his servants.
After about two weeks of practicing using the sphere every day for a considerable amount of time, Lagi finally called towards the guards and asked them to mobilize. He had some important details that he wanted to tell them, but Lagi was wondering if some of the troops would have trouble being able to hear him if that’s the case. “This is just like practice, it should work. “ Lagi would say as he stood on the pedestal and started addressing his royal guard. There was enough of them to fit twenty meters of his room, he would have liked them to hear him perfectly fine. Lagi took the sphere of communication out of his sash zipper and held it in his hands, concentrating his energy within the sphere in order to address the crowd. Feeding the Sphere of Influence some of his Magoi, Lagi creates a speakerphone effect. While active, all of those whom Lagi is addressing within a crowd that is within hearing distance of him will be able to hear his voice clearly. “People, I would first like to thank you for showing up on such short notice. You will be sent back to work in a brief moment, I just wanted to….” Lagi continued his speech using the new function of the sphere of influence, things were turning out pretty well.

500/500 trained 1 C rank

ability Trained
Spoiler:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum