You are not connected. Please login or register

The Path to Domination [Dom Spec Training | w/Lagi]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

El Drago heard loud and clear on where he  had to meet Lagi. He arrived shortly  after the broadcast in his mind was transferred over to him by Lagi using his communication orb. “Where’s the girl?” Lagi turned back around and  kind of noticed that Noir most likely didn’t catch up with the little beast and brought it back after she tamed it. He wonder what was taking her so long? “Hmm…” Though, there were drips of blood on a leaf from the injured hand that she received from the Thermal liger biting her. Lagi took the leaf and put it in his satchel. “ Let’s do a sweep of the area, but there is a detour that in would like to tak-“ Before Lagi could finish his sentence after hopping on El Drago, A stampede could be heard from afar as Lagi noticed a group of  Red Rongers. “These creatures, they really go after their own with a vengeance. Not even bothered by the smell. “ El drago snorted as he readied himself. “ All in one go?” Lagi nodded his head as El Drago took a deep breath. “Well, you sure have your knack for destruction. The beasts continued to  run through, it was like a pack of twenty of them.

However, they were no match for El Drago, as he proceeded to use a move that Lagi hasn’t seen before, Roar Of the Lightning Dragon. It was an amazing blast of lighting magic from El Drago’s mouth shape of a cone  that's 50 meters in length, height and width, and travels as far as  50 meters at 30 m/s, dealing omega tier lightning damage. It was practically overkill as the Red Rongers ere obliterated in one go. Lagi whistled as he rubbed the side of the dragon’s neck. “ Been holding that one under wraps?” El drago grunted as he too the skies. “Too risky to use sometimes, but enough of that. The Detour?”

While Lagi circled the western front but was unable to find Noir, he arrived at the el nagi village and called out to one of the members of his clan to assist him, as well as getting a fresh new batch of supplies.  “Agan,  get your tracker ready. There is someone that I need to find.  I think she’s hurt…” Lagi took the bloodied leaf out of the satchel and brought it to Agan, who brought it to his pet. The mole sniffed it and then started to burrow at a fast pace, but went u for air every now and again and left a trail for EL drago to find.

Noir would see a giant mole appear  and a man riding it from the ground, the mole would sniff noir and make a sound. “Oh, so that’s her?” Agan would say as he  clicked his teeth. EL drago would arrive soon after and  lagi would jump off of the dragon before approaching Noir. “What happened?! Are you ok? Are you hurt? You were gone for two days without any food or water…… “ Lagi frowned, he was obviously worried, and a bit angry that she ran off on her own. However, he found her. “You were my responsibility, so I went to look for you…and… I’m glad you’re alive….” Lagi raised his hand quickly at noir and healed her of at least b rank injuries with his angelic brace. Afterwards, he would hand over a small basket that had   chicken dumplings that lagi cooked, as well as a  container of fresh spring water. It looks like you was successful in making a friend…so…” Lagi then took out a small bag of pet food from his pouch and unraveled it near the floor. It was the liger’s choice to eat or not. “ Special pet food from my clan. The perfect amount of nutrients it needs to grow big and strong…..”  

Afterwards, Lagi would nod at Agan, Agan then started to head back with his mole. “You shouldn’t scare our leader like that he was sooo worried! Haha, was pretty fun to see him all worked up.”[ Lagi groaned as Agan embarrassed him and went off. Lagi couldn’t help it, seeing noir get taken kind of made him jumpy when people he knew went missing like that. He didn’t wish that for anyone else.

3000/3000

220/350

Ability Trained
Spoiler:

Ability used
Spoiler:

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Loud sound could be heard throughout the forest, causing the magician who was still wandering around to find the exit followed that sound. She was pretty sure it was the sound of thunder roaring and maybe the dragon was the one who did that. But as she arrived, she didnt see anything there and decided to keep moving. Noir kept the Haku clinging on her head and making sure the little liger didnt fall down, entertaining the male beast by humming several songs that she learned before from fellow slaves and circus where she became a dancer. Just like a beast, the black haired girl stopped herself, eyebrow raising and she felt something was getting closer to them, waiting in her offensive stance after raising her wand. She was almost ready to cast her spell when a giant mole appeared but was taken aback because there was a human riding that giant mole, she gave this confused expression as if she was looking to something weird, she stepped back when the giant mole sniffing her. The man said after clicking his teeth, “Oh, so that’s her?” making Noir wondered to who he was speaking too and surprised when she felt a strong wind from above and giant shadow covered the ground. El Drago...? She closed her eyes because of the strong wind after taking Haku down and holding him tight so he wouldnt blown away.

As the king approached her and had this frowned look on his face, Noir raised her eyebrow again, wondering why such a beautiful face of royals being like that. There was a hint of anger in the king’s face when he scold her a little, making Noir felt somehow guilty but she didnt show it, keeping her emotionless face intact. “Ah... I fell down...from the cliff... and a red ronger attacked us yesterday...” That was all she could say. “You were my responsibility, so I went to look for you…and… I’m glad you’re alive….” Said the king, and it made Noir’s heart twitched again because of his kindness. Even go as far as saying he was glad to see her alive and that she was his responsibility even though she was not even a royal nor the side that will give some fortune for the king. Why... did he go this far...just for a person like me... Noir could see that the king was not just talking, his eyes his expression and his body language showed it all, showing that his words was really true.

If the king noticed, then he would see the girl’s ankle was a little swollen because she forced heself to keep walking despite the pain she felt. All the wound, scars and even the pain she felt was magically gone when Lagi raised his hand and healed her. Noir’s stomach was literally growling when the king handed her a chicken dumpling and fresh spring water, after all she survived the day by just eating berries and little cooked meat thanks to Haku who was taking care of her while she cannot move her body in the past day. Her face turned into crimson because she did know that letting out such a loud stomach growl was not polite, so she looked down and not wanting to show her blushing face. While the little liger was happily eating the special pet food of El Nagi Clan, the man who seemed the member of the king’s clan was advising her to not make their leader worried again and that made the king groaned before went off.

Is the king mad…? The black haired girl took a hurried hobble step, trying to chase after the man. All in her mind was just a simple thing, I haven’t show him my gratitude, I should thank him…or I won’t be able to see him anymore… She managed to chase after the king and tucked his sleeves, making the king turned to see the black haired girl. The girl cupped her hands to the man’s cheek and standing on tiptoes, trying to match the black haired man’s height. If the king noticed, what he saw on the black haired girl’s golden orb was just an innocence gaze and before he could even said anything; Noir planted her lips to the king’s, kissing the man softly before she finally pulled away. A warm smile appeared and the color of crimson colored her cheek, making this was the first time she actually smiled without any help of alcohol.

The Path to Domination [Dom Spec Training | w/Lagi] - Page 2 JD9Lql

“Thank you, your majesty… It would be not fair if I don’t thank you the same way I thanked your dragon…So… Thank you, for everything you did…” A kiss of her gratitude was what the only thing she understood from her act. No purpose behind it at all nor did she understand what the true meaning behind a kiss was.

Gaooooo!! As fast as the sound appeared, Haku leaped to Lagi’s face, making his stomach to touch the king’s face. Noir who was blank for a second because of that sudden act of her new long life companion, finally burst into laughter, once again without the help of any alcohol as she really was laughing while being conscious. “Haha… Haku… Pfft.. That’s not polite…” The little liger seemed to take a liking towards Lagi, as it was very clear that it leaped and hugged the king’s face because the man gave him a very delicious food, his tail even wagging left and right quickly.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The same way you thanked m-’ Lagi was about to question what she meant, but everything made sense once Noir kissed him. Lagi ended up blushing maybe it’s because it was unexpected and she basically pulled him close. It doesn’t happen often but when it does, it’s a bit simple to get Lagi’s heartbeat to raise. “ ….” If that what noir wanted to do, Lagi decided to add a little bit of lounge in the kiss until it was over. It would have been a bit unexpected for Noir, and he felt like he was getting her back for catching him off guard. Though, was that really a punishment?

After that, Lagi was going to say something, but the little liger jumped at Lagi” He caught it and started to pet it happily. “Hey hey! Look at you! You’re in good mood aren’t ya?” Of course, Lagi had special petting techniques in order to make sure that the thermal Liger was very comfortable. That and the fact that Lagi was practically cuddling with the beast, he couldn’t help himself. “You’re going to be Noir’s friend? That’s pretty nice of you…” Lagi would then look at Noir with the small liger in his arms. Got a name for it? There is a lot I have to show you on beast care when we get back. A proper diet , exercises for your beast, stuff like that!

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir raised her eyebrow when she felt the king slipped something warm into her mouth when she kissed him, wondering what did that mean but didnt get to ask the king since her little Liger leaped to him. The black haired girl watched as Lagi pet Haku, the little one became very comfortable and purred, snuggling the king’s hand. When he said if she got a name for the Liger, Noir nodded, “His name is... Haku... It’s means white...  And yes, I would  be very grateful if you are willing to teach me more!” The girl bowed, hoping the king would help her to take care if the little beast. If they started to lesson, Noir would ask many things, starting on what kind of food that Haku can eat, or the growth and many more. “C-could you teach me how to pet Haku like you did before?” She asked again, willing to absorb any knowledge she could learn. She spent around a week to learn about all of the method to take care of a beast in the El Nagi village, staying up until late night only to read some books or bugging the king for more knowledge. This was what Noir liked, learning something new and she was the person who would be very happy if she could get some new knowledge that she could use. But something had been in her mind since she showed him her gratitude, and she asked the man about it with a very innocent expression, like a baby who know nothing. “Your majesty? Why did you slipped your tongue before? Is that the proper way on how to thank someone?”

[exit]
Total WC: 5459

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum