You are not connected. Please login or register

The Herbal Studies- Clear Vice [Lagi solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It was about time that Lagi headed back on to the western front. He had the free time to do so and there were still so many more kinds of options that he wanted to try out. To be honest, Lagi has done quite a bit of reading. There were things that Lagi still desired to discover and he didn’t  want to miss a thing. “Well, this next potion has to  be something even more beneficial to the corp. I been so preoccupied with my own personal hobbies  that m trying to find ways for them to coincide with y responsibilities as the head of the unity corps. “ What kind of toys should Lagi toss over to their side for the time being? They are already receiving  the benefits of getting free potions from Lagi’s small business if its related use is towards a mission or assignment. Every agent has to make a judgment call towards the possibly of needing it or not, where in the case of needing it, it would be easy to obtain to him or her. “Hmmm…. I wonder if I can even find the darn thing. “ Truth be told, Lagi already set his sights on a particular herb that typically grows in the western font. The name of the herb was  called clear vice. It was definitely a plant that looked like it could blend in with things pretty well, which might make it a bit hard to find . “This might prove challenging, I might need to wake the old timer. “ LAgi would say as he walked out of  his chambers and headed on towards where EL Drago was sleeping.

Lagi patted the old dragon as it slept; Draconis opened one eye and saw lagi before he sighed. “Lagi? What time is it?” Lagi looked at the sky for a quick minute and looked back at El Drago. Noon, now I need a ride to the western front this time around, Mind giving me a lift?” El Drago grumbled as he stretched his wings.  Alright, does this have something to do with that little herbalist fetish that you grown accustomed to? I see that you started to burn some of these new herbs that are quick to make you lightheaded and relaxed, what are those anyway?” Lagi snickered and he hopped on El Drago’s tail. The dragon swung his tail towards his back so lagi would safely be mounted on the dragon. “Well, I would say initially that it’s a rather strong form of medication that  I don’t recommend inhaling before doing import ant things. Its like an alternative for tobacco addicts, though it’s not tobacco that I came across on. This particular weed has its own medical purposes too. I think I might introduce it to the medical field  so that practitioners could experiment with it. It could calm down the patients, numb the pain. “ El drago hummed as he thought about what lagi said and flew off to the western front.

After arriving at the western front, Lagi took the time to  dismount off of el drago and look around by using some of his enhanced senses. For enhanced sight, there might be a chance that he can spot the clear vice. It will  be pretty good at being camouflaged, but it wouldn’t be invisible. Lagi also cannot use paint or any sort of trick in order to find out where the clear vice is, he didn’t want to destroy the herb or alter it in any what that he is not supposed to. Also Lagi was using his enhanced hearing as well.  The herbs do make a small whistling noise in the area. It would be a good thing to label as the odd an out when searching for this clear vice.  El drago, wait right there, or feel free to fly around for a bit because this might actually take a while. “ El drago shrugged as he flew around to get a feel of the sky and get a little exercise in as Lagi worked.  I was hours upon hours as lagi searched for the clear vice among the vast wasteland. Though, the clear vice’ particular whistling sound on the windy day made it easier for Lagi to pick up on, grasping something in his hands but it seemed to be nothing there. It definitely felt like a plant, so Lagi proceeded to cut  it open, revealing a trickle of white liquid. “This must be it…” Lagi would say as he gathered more.

After gathering a bit more. Lagi would use the one he already cut open and started examining the liquid. "Skin test." Lagi rubbed the white liquid fro the clear vice on his skin as he hued. It was a moist and cooling sensation when it touched him. "moist, cool, never had something like this before." Lagi would say as he wrote that down. After that, he decided too trickle a bit of the white liquid in his mouth and tasted it. " It doesn't have a taste..... that's a new one.... hmmm... 'm starting to think that you arent supposed to dink this one..." Lagi then waited a while, about thirty minutes before going into his book again. "No side effects. " After that, Lagi took some of the clear vice he gathered and headed back to el drago.

290/350

abilities used
Spoiler:

750/750

──────────────────────────────────────────────

The Herbal Studies- Clear Vice [Lagi solo] CrChE3t

The Herbal Studies- Clear Vice [Lagi solo] LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum