Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Assignment Name: The Herbal Studies- Clear Vice
Assignment Rank: B
Assignment Location: Western Front
Assignment Rewards: 200 XP/15,000 Huang
Profession Prerequisites: Alchemist
Assignment Overview: Lagi is going around the western front to gather some high grade herbs and plants in order to start making a camouflage potion. It's going to be the first of its kind and Lagi felt that he shuld venture out to gather a potential main ingredient called clear vice. Lagi will be spending this time to examine it and the effects, as well as gathering as much as he can.

Assignment Name: Now you see me
Assignment Rank: B
Assignment Location: Western Front
Assignment Rewards: 200 XP/Camouflage gel
Profession Prerequisites: Alchemist
Assignment Overview: After his study, Lagi gets to try his hand at making a camouflage potion for the first time. He is most notably aiming for a gel like substance and would be testing its effectiveness to see if it works or not.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

You forgot to include the word count in your post which is of course necessary also please specify which part of the chain you are doing since you didn't put it in the title or say which one it is when you posted it for approval.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

while you met the word count requirement, you did not meet the assignment specifications:

Lagi will be spending this time to examine it and the effects, as well as gathering as much as he can.

You did not take time to examine it and the effects of the plant, you simply grabbed one.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t4653-the-herbal-studies-clear-vice-lagi-solo#24050

Skin test , indulgence test, and waited for any appearance of side effects.

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Looks good, Pre-Approved.

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi, please make sure to include the 'pt' point in, any time you do a chain job. It isn't as big of a deal since it's obvious that this is the first one if you read through the prior posts here, but it has the chance of becoming confusing if you get in the habit of not including it.

Either way, approved and rewarded.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

word count was only 743, per wordcounter.net

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It says 753 on Microsoft word, so i think i was shortchanged

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

First and foremost, we don't have or use Microsoft Word. We use wordcounter.net. Per your request, I went ahead and counted out the words by hand, and got 751.

I'll approve and reward it, but be sure to use wordcounter.net, because we don't have time to count out the individual words to make sure they meet requirements.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

i added 2 more sentences and i need the template for the cameo gel if you can

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Code:
[b]Item Name:[/b] Camouflage Gel
[b]Type:[/b] Gel
[b]Description:[/b] A gel which gives the user proper camouflage for 4 posts. Only one of these can be used per thread. Once this is used it is gone!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum