You are not connected. Please login or register

Asha v The Arrogant Haughty Boy!~ [Job ; Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Asha

Asha
β-Tier
β-Tier

Job Details:

The bright morning sun shone brightly on Asha's face, waking her from her much needed beauty sleep as she groaned in her sleep. She threw the comforter and the top sheet off the bed, having them land somewhere on the floor as she flopped around on the bed, trying to go back to sleep. When she finally found a comfortable position away from the sun's annoyingly warm heat, she was disturbed by a loud knocking on her door. Her eyes opened wide, her body filling with anger as the knocks persisted.

"Go away! I'm not here!" She called out, hoping the knocks would stop. They only got louder, and louder, and louder, and LOUDER, until finally Asha emerged from her bed, her body tight with silent fury as she opened the door. One look from Asha's face would've instilled fear in even the strongest of warriors, except that when she answered the door, it was one of her professors, very much sternly standing at her door. She probably picked the worst time to be indignant, and answering the door in her sleep wear might not have been the best option. Asha's face flushed red with embarrassment, and slammed the door on the professor while she rushed back to grab something to cover up her body. She lifted the comforter off the ground and wrapped it around her body, then resumed opening the door and starting the conversation anew.

"Hello professor! Whatever could you want from a lowly 3rd Kodor student like myself on this beautiful, wondrous Saturday morning?" Asha asked. There was blatant sarcasm in her tone, and the professor only rolled his eyes, grabbed a scroll from inside his robe, and tipped his glasses to his nose, reading from the parchment.

"We request that: Asha Samara, Purple Magician, 3rd Kodor, be available for a selected tournament to enhance the screening process of the Iktiyar. You are part of a preliminary testing to see if the Kodor system and the Iktiyar should be remodeled or improved. We appreciate your willing participation, and formally congratulate you on being one of the sixteen chosen in this prestigious event. Please report to the training grounds in approximately...four hours for examination. Any questions?" The professor seemed bored, and a tad droll, and really didn't want to be bothered. Asha was confused, to say the least, so instead of being compliant like the professor had hoped, Asha did that thing where she raised her finger and started with "well, ya know what?"

"Um, I'm sorry, what? I'm going to be a par of what now? The professor merely scoffed and walked away.

"Be there Miss Samara! This is not optional--it is mandatory!" He disappeared down the hall, refusing to answer any of her questions even as she chased him down the hall in her underwear. The boys on the floor gawked and seemed a bit too excited at this, but Asha and her obsession with righteousness and kept raising valid yet fruitless arguments against being forced to participate in some coliseum-like tournament to prove her worth to higher powers. When the professor entered his office and slammed the door on her, and locked it, Asha just returned to her room and got ready for the tournament she was "willingly" taking part in. She got dressed in her "battle-best" and walked to the examination grounds. The stadium was packed with students, all excited to see the tournament happen. 1st Kodors looked down on all the participants, laughing and jeering that they had the misfortune of being made to be spectacles for the academy's enjoyment. She walked into the waiting room, where all of the other participants were waiting. There were all kinds of people, all feeling the same kind of way, and all feeling the kind of resentment.

"Can you believe this? I feel like...fish people watch in pond...for...entertainment...You know the metaphor really much better in my head..." She rambled, attempting to make small talk with a blonde haired woman next to her. The blonde haired woman laughed a bit, but nervously looked away. It seemed like nobody really wanted to take part in this and Asha found solace in the similarities between her and everyone else here. Until, she heard one of the magicians, a very haughty, annoying boy, brag about how he would wipe the floor with everyone in the competition.

"Ugh...the lot of you are A M A T E U R. My grandmother could destroy you all in a fight, and with better looking robes too!" The boy said, insulting anyone and anything in his path as he sized up the competition. People like him left a sour taste in Asha's mouth, and she wanted nothing more than to slap that little smug smirk off his face and tell him he was a terrible human being. The boy made his rounds, until he looked at Asha, sized her up, and merely said: "You're the competition? Well...looks like I'll be advancing to the 2nd Kodor with...minimal difficulty," The look of derision on his face incited anger in Asha. She made a fist and bit down on her lip to prevent from knocking this little twerp out.

"Well...I guess I'll show you what real competition is, you...you...ugh I can't think of a snappy comeback but my staff will do the talking, alright? I'm gonna beat you so bad they'll call you punching bag!" Annoyed she couldn't be as snappy and witty as the haughty magician boy, she sat down in silence, glaring at him every o often to show him she was going to kick his fancy little ass.

The competition moved along nicely, with both Asha and, to her unfortunate luck, the haughty, arrogant boy. When it came down to the final match, it was just Asha and the boy left. She relished in this turn of events, very pleased with herself that she would get to kick his silver-platter-spoon-fed ass in actual combat. As they entered into the examination grounds, the executor let them get their staffs at the ready, and began the match, zooming out of the arena and floating above it to supervise the game. Wasting no time at all, Asha decided to start all out, summoning one of her original creations:

"Oh come my servant of sin: Zahhak!" The bit stunned the haughty magician, and unsure what exactly Asha was doing, only had enough time to react by activating his Borg, deflecting the attack from Zahhak, and watching in amazement as his Borg was shattered by her spell. "Not so amateur am I, eh? Why don't you take me seriously and we'll really call this a fight!" She smiled, taking off running farther away from the magician to gain some strategic foothold. The magician grew angry, and charged toward Asha, unleashing a deluge of spells her way. He cast Ice Shards and Tsunami simultaneously, shielding the incoming ice shards by distracting Asha with the large wave of water. Asha was able to adeptly dodge the wave, but ended up getting pegged in the shoulder and left arm by the two shards, injuring her greatly. Asha let out a cry of pain as she ripped the shards out of her body, wincing and breathing heavily.

"THAT HURT YOU ASSHOLE!RKUD ALDM!" Asha commanded, having four vines emerge from the ground and immobilize the haughty magician's arms and legs. He tried to squirm free, but it was no use. Asha took this as an opportunity to finish him off, ordering the rukh to cast Rgs'ah Alurdah on the magician. As the roses flew toward him, he unleash his Ice Flower spell, effectively breaking Asha's borg and leaving her stabbed in the leg. Fortunately for Asha, the roses struck the magician, and he was knocked out by the sheer power of the spell, leaving him unconscious on the examination grounds.

"Well...it seems Miss Samara is our winner! Excellent work dear! DISMISSED!" The executor said, ushering everyone out of the examination grounds. Asha was left a little dumbfounded by the sheer sense of urgency in the aftermath of the exam, but she didn't mind much. With nothing really happening after that, she returned back to her room, and flopped onto her bed.

"I really hope this was just an awful dream..."

WC: 1278/1000
Magoi: 110/200

Abilities Used:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Asha v The Arrogant Haughty Boy!~ [Job ; Solo] A7c79a18123d04ce220ed5593206e86d

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum