β-Tier

Name: Lamia
Tier: C
Cost: 20 | 10
Element: Life
Class: Offensive
Range: 15m
Cool-Down: 3 posts
Description: Asha creates a life construct by in the shape of woman with large fangs with a snake body that is 7m large by combining the plant-life around her into one single entity. It travels at 15m/s in a straight path to coil around or bite the enemy for C-tier damage.

Name: Rkud Aldm
Tier: B
Cost: 30 | 15
Element: Supplementary
Class: Life
Range: 20m
Cool-Down: 5 posts
Description: Asha brings forth 4 vines to immobilize 4 limbs. The vines move at 15m/s and are approximately 10m in length and 60cm in thickness. Each vine does B-tier immobilization on one limb.

Name: Zahhak
Tier: B
Cost: 30 | 15
Element: Life
Class: Offensive
Range: 25m
Cool-Down: 5 posts
Description: Asha creates a life construct in the shape of a serpent that is 15m large by combining the plant-life around her into one single entity. It moves at 20m/s in a straight path to coil around or bite an opponent for B-tier damage.

Last edited by Asha on 27/05/15, 04:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Rkud Aldm and Zahhak: Since these are B-tier spells the cool down would actually be 5 posts and for B-tier spells you don't need the +1 for the sustain.

Last edited by Merrze on 27/05/15, 04:33 pm; edited 3 times in total

Asha

Asha
β-Tier
β-Tier

fixed! and bump~

thank you~

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Rkud Aldm: For Rkud you should add that each vine does B-tier immobilization.

Sorry I messed up  btw with your two constructs, I was thinking that they were controlled in a certain area, since they go in a straight line they follow range, that was my bad so sorry about that.

Asha

Asha
β-Tier
β-Tier

fixed!~

(and no problem I wasn't sure if I made the spell clear enough anyhow)

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Looks good, Pre-Approved

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Just one thing was missed; when you split a spell with multiple amounts, each single item has a reduced effectiveness. This means your immobilization can only immobilize 1 limb per vine for 2 posts. I've made the necessary fixes and you can move forward with the current wording below if you would like, or change it and bump informing me of the change you wish to make ^_^.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Lamia
[b]Tier:[/b] C
[b]Cost:[/b] 20 | 10
[b]Element:[/b] Life
[b]Class:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] 15m
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 3 posts
[b]Description:[/b] Asha creates a life construct by in the shape of woman with large fangs with a snake body that is 7m large by combining the plant-life around her into one single entity. It travels at 15m/s in a straight path to coil around or bite the enemy for C-tier damage.

[hr]

[b]Name:[/b] Rkud Aldm
[b]Tier:[/b] B
[b]Cost:[/b] 30 | 15
[b]Element:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Class:[/b] Life
[b]Range:[/b] 20m
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 5 posts
[b]Description:[/b] Asha brings forth 4 vines to immobilize 4 limbs. The vines move at 15m/s and are approximately 10m in length and 60cm in thickness. Each vine does D-tier immobilization on one limb.

[hr]

[b]Name:[/b] Zahhak
[b]Tier:[/b] B
[b]Cost:[/b] 30 | 15
[b]Element:[/b] Life
[b]Class:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] 25m
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 5 posts
[b]Description:[/b] Asha creates a life construct in the shape of a serpent that is 15m large by combining the plant-life around her into one single entity. It moves at 20m/s in a straight path to coil around or bite an opponent for B-tier damage.

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

training approved via voucher, add to vault~

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t2277p90-ability-vouchers#23521

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum