You are not connected. Please login or register

Asha's Expert Spellbook Mk. I

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Asha's Expert Spellbook Mk. I Empty Asha's Expert Spellbook Mk. I 27/11/15, 02:48 am

Asha

Asha
β-Tier
β-Tier

Name: Alttin Almutriqa
Tier: B
Cost: 30 | 15
Element: Strength
Class: Offensive
Range: 30m
Cool-Down: 5 posts
Description: Asha manipulates the earth with strength magic to move a 15m wide pillar of earth at 20m/s that strikes enemies at 30m away for B-tier damage.

Name: Rafae Al'ard
Tier: B
Cost: 30 | 15
Class: Supplemental
Range: 30m
Cool-Down: 5 posts
Description: Asha can raise up to four 10m wide pillar of earth beneath her to place her out of harm's way at 3m/s up to a total height of 30m. The pillars can also descend at the same speed, allowing her the ability to safely return to the ground.

Name: Tueti Alhaya
Tier: A
Cost: 40 | 20
Element: Life
Class: Supplemental
Range: 40m
Cool-Down: 7 posts
Description: Asha beseeches the rukh to bless an area and heal everything inside the 15m area. The healing speed is 25m/s.

Name: Sulb Al'ard
Description: Asha creates a 15m large lance from the earth to impale an enemy at 25m/s.

• Golem Magic (Strength + Life)
    This combination of strength and life magic manipulates the earth and creates an image of the caster's choosing out of the earth, and uses the power of life magic to give it the ability to operate on its own performing actions based on the commands its master gives it.

Name: Nasir
Element: Golem (Strength + Life)
Description: Asha manipulates the earth to create a golem in the shape of a large warrior, with 10m wide fists that strike at 20m/s for A-tier damage. Nasir will return to the earth after magoi is depleted (or if he is unable to be sustained).

Last edited by Asha on 27/11/15, 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Asha's Expert Spellbook Mk. I A7c79a18123d04ce220ed5593206e86d

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

First, for your magic combo type, please remove "Creating golems is taxing on magoi considering the vast amounts needed to operate golems." The amount of magoi used is determined by the tier of the spell, nothing more.

Also, at B-tier, you may only have a single A-tier spell, so two of these would need to wait until A-tier to train.

Sulb Al'ard: For this one, please indicate that each of the lances deal D-tier damage or simply change it to a single lance, as all of them strike a single target, anyhow.

Asha's Expert Spellbook Mk. I Ari%20Sigs_zpsn7c2bhju

Asha

Asha
β-Tier
β-Tier

All fixed!

I'd like to have Nasir be the one I train/can use for my A-tier spell at first. Would all three be approved and then I need to wait until A-tier to train them?

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Made edits to the following abilities to fit them with the guidelines a bit more. If these changes are acceptable bump.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Rafae Al'ard
[b]Tier:[/b] B
[b]Cost:[/b] 30 | 15
[b]Element:[/b] Strength
[b]Class:[/b] Supplemental
[b]Range:[/b] 30m
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 5 posts
[b]Description:[/b] Asha can raise up to four pillars of earth, 3.5m in length and width, beneath her to place her out of harm's way at 20m/s.

[b]Name:[/b] Tueti Alhaya
[b]Tier:[/b] A
[b]Cost:[/b] 40 | 20
[b]Element:[/b] Life
[b]Range:[/b] 40m
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 7 posts
[b]Description:[/b] Asha beseeches the rukh to bless a fifteen meter area, healing up to A-Tier damage of anyone inside. The blessing can travel up to forty meters away from the caster at twenty-five m/s.

[b]Name:[/b] Sulb Al'ard
[b]Class:[/b] Offensive
[b]Description:[/b] Asha creates a 15m large lance from the earth to impale an enemy within forty meters of the caster. The lance travels at 25m/s.

For Nasir, you are missing the size of the warrior itself and not just its fists.

These abilities below have been approved for training. Also, it is acceptable to pre-approve the A-Tiers and train them when you can use them later.

Code:
 [b]Name:[/b] Alttin Almutriqa
[b]Description:[/b] Asha manipulates the earth with strength magic to move a 15m wide pillar of earth at 20m/s that strikes enemies at 30m away for B-tier damage.

Asha

Asha
β-Tier
β-Tier

Bump~

As for Nasir, I'll change it to:

Description: Asha manipulates the earth to create a 15m large golem in the shape of a large warrior, with 10m wide fists that strike at 20m/s for A-tier damage. Nasir will return to the earth after magoi is depleted (or if he is unable to be sustained).

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

All approved for training as listed below:

Code:
[code] [b]Name:[/b] Alttin Almutriqa
[b]Description:[/b] Asha manipulates the earth with strength magic to move a 15m wide pillar of earth at 20m/s that strikes enemies at 30m away for B-tier damage.

[b]Description:[/b] Asha can raise up to four pillars of earth, 3.5m in length and width, beneath her to place her out of harm's way at 20m/s.

[b]Name:[/b] Tueti Alhaya
[b]Element:[/b] Life
[b]Description:[/b] Asha beseeches the rukh to bless a fifteen meter area, healing up to A-Tier damage of anyone inside. The blessing can travel up to forty meters away from the caster at twenty-five m/s.

[b]Name:[/b] Sulb Al'ard
[b]Description:[/b] Asha creates a 15m large lance from the earth to impale an enemy within forty meters of the caster. The lance travels at 25m/s.

Description: Asha manipulates the earth to create a 15m large golem in the shape of a large warrior, with 10m wide fists that strike at 20m/s for A-tier damage. Nasir will return to the earth after magoi is depleted (or if he is unable to be sustained).[/code]

Asha

Asha
β-Tier
β-Tier

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

training approved for both, add to your vault~

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Alttin Almutriqa

Asha's Expert Spellbook Mk. I Ari%20Sigs_zpsn7c2bhju

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum