You are not connected. Please login or register

Asha's Starter Spellbook Mk. II

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Asha's Starter Spellbook Mk. II Empty Asha's Starter Spellbook Mk. II on 22/05/15, 11:45 pm

Asha

Asha
β-Tier
β-Tier
Name: Alsif Zxrah
Tier: D
Cost: 10 | 5
Element: Life
Class: Offensive
Range: Close to Mid-Range (max of 10m)
Cool-Down: 2 posts or sustain+1
Description: A 1m long sword of made sharp flower petals is thrown (magically) at an enemy at 10 m/s to stab an enemy.

Name: Shukah Aldm
Class: Supplementary
Range: Close to Mid-Range (max of 10m)
Cool-Down: 3 posts or sustain+1
Description: A small concentration of thorns shoot at an opponent at 10m/s. The thorns shoot at a single limb to inflict bleeding on it for 2 posts. The thorns are 1cm in thickness, and dig into the body the more the spell is sustained.

Name: Shukah Mnarah
Class: Supplementary
Range: 10m
Cool-Down: 2 posts or sustain+1
Description: A single thorn of about 1cm thickness shoots an enemy at 10 m/s, leaving a small bag of magoi that allows Asha to track the life signature of the opponent within a range of up to 10m. For how ever long the spell is sustained, it will track the opponent. The thorn can be removed by any means, however.

Last edited by Asha on 23/05/15, 11:16 am; edited 2 times in total

2Asha's Starter Spellbook Mk. II Empty Re: Asha's Starter Spellbook Mk. II on 23/05/15, 02:46 am

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Just a side note to start: You had 3 starting abilities, meaning you only have 2 more D-tier slots that are "free" for starter abilities, the other one will need to be trained.

I also notice that all of these abilities have to deal with earth, which falls under Strength magic, not Life.

The range for all D-tier Intelligence abilities is 10 meters, not 5, but if you wish to penalize yourself, you may. Just be aware that others may take advantage of this.

Also, to create mud, you would need water of some type involved.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Asha's Starter Spellbook Mk. II Ari%20Sigs_zpsn7c2bhju

3Asha's Starter Spellbook Mk. II Empty Re: Asha's Starter Spellbook Mk. II on 23/05/15, 03:10 am

Asha

Asha
β-Tier
β-Tier
fixed!

I'm aware I have to train at least one, but I'm okay with that (I actually originally thought I'd have to train all three haha). General fixes to the spells just made them more plant-like.

Asha's Starter Spellbook Mk. II A7c79a18123d04ce220ed5593206e86d

4Asha's Starter Spellbook Mk. II Empty Re: Asha's Starter Spellbook Mk. II on 23/05/15, 07:55 am

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
you forgot the damage on the first spell. Range should just say 10 meters. I have made minor edits to the first two abilities to make them make a bit more sense, if you approve of the changes, please bump~

For Shukah Mnarah, the ability does not have sound, so I am not sure what kind of signal it emits. You could track it visually or use a small ball of magoi to track life signatures. You also need to include that it would only be for anyone within 10 meters of Asha.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Alsif Zxrah
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Cost:[/b] 10 | 5
[b]Element:[/b] Life
[b]Class:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] 10 meters
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 2 posts or sustain+1
[b]Description:[/b] A 1 meter long branch covered in small 1 cm thorns shoots from the ground at 10 m/s to inflict D-tier damage to an opponent within 10 meters.

[b]Name:[/b] Shukah Aldm
[b]Class:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Description:[/b] 10 cm tall thorns shoot from the ground at 10 m/s in a 5 meter area within 10 meters of the caster, inflicting a Bleed effect to any person caught in the thorn-covered area, inflicting D-tier Bled damage for one post.

5Asha's Starter Spellbook Mk. II Empty Re: Asha's Starter Spellbook Mk. II on 23/05/15, 11:16 am

Asha

Asha
β-Tier
β-Tier
whoops! and also bump!

i forgot to include that she's tracing the life signature. all fixed!

6Asha's Starter Spellbook Mk. II Empty Re: Asha's Starter Spellbook Mk. II on 23/05/15, 11:42 am

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
the following is approved to add to your vault~

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Alsif Zxrah
[b]Class:[/b] Offensive
[b]Description:[/b] A 1 meter long branch covered in small 1 cm thorns shoots from the ground at 10 m/s to inflict D-tier damage to an opponent within 10 meters.

[b]Name:[/b] Shukah Aldm
[b]Description:[/b] 10 cm tall thorns shoot from the ground at 10 m/s in a 5 meter area within 10 meters of the caster, inflicting a Bleed effect to any person caught in the thorn-covered area, inflicting D-tier Bled damage for one post.

The following is approved for training~

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Shukah Mnarah
[b]Range:[/b] 10m
[b]Description:[/b] A single thorn of about 1cm thickness shoots an enemy at 10 m/s, leaving a small ball of magoi that allows Asha to track the life signature of the opponent within a range of up to 10m. For how ever long the spell is sustained, it will track the opponent. The thorn can be removed by any means, however.

7Asha's Starter Spellbook Mk. II Empty Re: Asha's Starter Spellbook Mk. II on 24/05/15, 04:11 am

Asha

Asha
β-Tier
β-Tier

8Asha's Starter Spellbook Mk. II Empty Re: Asha's Starter Spellbook Mk. II on 24/05/15, 07:17 am

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
training approved, add to vault~

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Shukah Mnarah
[b]Range:[/b] 10m
[b]Description:[/b] A single thorn of about 1cm thickness shoots an enemy at 10 m/s, leaving a small ball of magoi that allows Asha to track the life signature of the opponent within a range of up to 10m. For how ever long the spell is sustained, it will track the opponent. The thorn can be removed by any means, however.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum