You are not connected. Please login or register

The professor's request : Motivating assistant teacher [Solo/Job/Training]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Job:

“Alright y’all student…class is dismissed!” said the assistant teacher to the students at the class. The black haired girl who was one of the students inside the classroom noticed something was wrong with the entire assistant teacher these days. Considering the fact that the assigned teacher couldn’t come because they had some kind of urgent matters to be attended and left the class to the assistant teacher, maybe they were just feeling tired. Their expression right now didn’t show their interest at all, it was different like when the first time Noir they came into the classroom with a bright face. Either way, it didn’t raise Noir’s interest to do something about that and rather just leave it like that, she had something else to do. The yellow magician straightly went to her room and rested herself by lying on the bed, she had so many spells to be learnt.

“Heyyy, Noiiiiir.”

The black haired girl quickly got up and grunted, she knew the owner of the voice pretty well and was getting annoyed since she needed some rest so she could start to learn her spell right after she rested. Since Noir didn’t even want to move from her bed and just waiting patiently there while looking for what the redhead going to do, she quickly regretted her decision as Rufus finally opened her door. With a big grin plastered at his face, Rufus quickly closed the door and approached Noir who was giving this emotionless annoyed look to the man. “This is a girl’s dorm… how many times do I have to remind you…?”

Rufus chuckled at the mock question and went straight to the business after took a seat on the chair near the bed, “I was assigned by the professor to help gaining the assistant teacher’s motivation, the professor ask me If I can find someone to challenge the assistant teacher to a fight so they can get back their motivation.” Noir gave them a blank stare and wondering why he should always shove all his assignment to her and beginning to feel stupid as she was just accepting it. “So? It has nothing to do with me. It’s your own assignment…” Just when Rufus wanted to negotiate with the black haired girl, Noir cut him off, “No negotiating… Now go… I have to learn these new spells…”

Sigh escaped the red haired man’s lips and he stood up, planning to take his leave. He ruffled Noir’s hair and headed to the door, but turned his body for a bit to say, “If you can beat the assistant teacher from the higher Kodor… it would be interesting. Bye Noir.” The man playfully waved his hand and then left with a sly grin. The girl didn’t reply or anything but just stayed still on her position, she looked like she didn’t care, but deep inside she was thinking the last word uttered by that sly man. She needed to get a hang of herself to not make Rufus’ plan going well, she knew the redhead said that to make her changed her mind. I won’t go… If I go then he will use me even more….

The redhead smiled widely as he saw the girl didn’t spend too much time to chase him, he predicted it and was waiting for Noir to come out and follow him.  What he got was a several punches and sharp glares from the black haired girl. “Stupid.” Noir quickly walked away and headed to the assistant teacher’s office, she accepted the request just because she was tempted to test her ability. Sparring with the assistant teacher would help her even much to measure her own ability, and of course gaining her access to be in the next Kodor easily.

As she entered the office, she noticed a negative gloomy vibe around the room and was immediately frozen by the scene. At that time, Rufus carefully approached one of the assistant teachers and asked him what had happened, and the answer was rather plain and not shocking at all. “We are just… bored… nothing fun while we did the lecture and…we don’t have motivation at all… the students already knew everything. What’s the point to teach them for any further… especially you… which Kodor are you in?” Rufus arched his eyebrow and answered it, but the reply he got was pissing him off. “Ahh… yeah… you are in a special Kodor, no need to learn anything more. This is tiring…” The redhead male smiled at the assistant teacher and kicked the table in front of him, “I wonder if you can say that again after that girl beat you, she’s in 3rd Kodor now and very promising.”

Suddenly an electricity ball coming to the assistant teacher and Rufus at 5m/s, Noir was standing at 10 meters away from them and was holding up her wand in the threatening way after casting Spark. “Let’s finish this quickly.” Noir said that and quickly gathered the rukh, whispering to them to produce another lightning but the assistant teacher was faster as he cast Heatwave to Noir. The black haired girl was not going to give the chance for the teacher to hit her with his spell, so she cast Onda D’urto to deal with the heatwave and send another spell to attack the assistant teacher, Fulmine Lancia without even pausing, Noir whispered again to the rukh and cast Fulmine Coccio. As two of the spells hit two assistant teachers, the black haired girl stared deeply at the remaining two, one of them clicked her tongue and cast Explosion which Noir directly took the damage on purpose by let her borg broken as she wanted to get closer to the remaining two. After she was at 5 meters away, Noir cast Thunder Bullets and hit the remaining assistant teachers with it. Noir was not joking around; she was dead serious about gaining the chance to get into the 2nd Kodor and will get rid of any obstacle.

WC: 1004 / 1000
Magoi : 100/200
Ability Used:

----Ability Training----

The black haired girl sighed after she cast her last spell and noticed the aura inside the office was different. The assistants stood up and glaring at Noir, all ready to cast spells to the black haired girl. “You should be ready for another round!” While the black haired girl was ready to play along and beat the assistant teachers, a voice appeared, “Stop it right there… it’s because of your lack of motivation that led you into this embarrassing scene. Get a hold of yourselves; all of you are the assistant teachers!” The professors came in with a sharp glare and immediately scolded all the assistants. Just when Noir wanted to be sneaky and left the office, a hand pulled her arm and the figures just sending her a sly grin. “After this, the professor will notice you even more. So just stick with me here for a while.”

After giving a nice scolding, the professors dismissed the assistant teachers who quickly left the room while giving acknowledging nods to Noir. The black haired girl wondered about the nods meaning but decided to not ask about that, she just patiently waiting while secretly trying hard to let go of her own arms from Rufus’ grip and sending him some sharp gazes that of course was ignored by him.  “So, Miss Ecryola, I thank you for helping me getting their motivation back. I saw a promising future within yourself, I’m curious to see your examination.” The professor gave Noir a light pat on her shoulder and then left the place.

“He noticed you, so now you just have to train yourself so you can stand out in the examination.” Rufus laughed as he ruffled the girl’s hair. “I hate you.” Noir grunted and left the place after finally able to release her hand from Rufus’ grip, but she knew the redhead would follow her and she guessed that it was alright since he was kind of helping her today. After walking for a few steps, the black haired girl stopped and said, “I’ll force you to help me train… now.” And then she continued to walk while the red haired man followed her from behind with an amused smile on his face. Upon arriving in the garden, Noir quickly sat in the gazebo and took out her wand while waiting for Rufus to take a seat beside Noir as well. “What kind of spell do you want to learn right now?”

“A lightning ball…” The yellow magician stared at Rufus and then started to whisper to the rukh, asking them to create a ball shaped lightning. She had been using the ball shaped spell once, but it was not too strong. The goal to be stronger consumed her these days; she had been neglecting her books just to keep training and forced herself to be much stronger. It was not supposed to be like this, it was not her at all, but the urge was controlling her. She wondered if her past desires started to haunts her again, the desire to become much stronger so she could destroy the slavery by killing the entire slave masters. She gave up on that thought though for a long time, considering how much she fought back, her fate cannot be changed. Fulmine Palla

Nothing happened as Noir casted the spell, even when she tried to cast it again, the rukh won’t obey her nor listened her. The stress began to took her mind as she began to cast it over and over again, frustrated and confused. “Noir.” Rufus called, holding her close and covered her eyes with his large palm. “Calm yourself… the rukh is confused, they cannot understand your command.” The redhead slowly lifted Noir’s hand which was holding the wand and whispered softly. “Now just clear your head from every thoughts, just focusing in realizing your spell… imagine the lightning…” the man paused a for a second just to notice the girl’s body was not trembling like before, “Imagine the rukh helps you to shape the lightning into a ball… communicate with them… as the rukh will always guide you…”

The black haired girl started to felt calmer than before, being with Rufus was very calming and he helped her to stay sane. She needed to get a hold of herself and tried her best, Fulmine Palla As soon as Noir cast the spell, four lightning balls appeared and travelled at 20m/s away up to 30 meters away. The man uncovered his palm from Noir’s eyes so she could saw the beauty of her own magic. “The rukh will be confused if you are not sure of what you should do, so at the time like this, having a clear mind will be helping a lot.”

“I… was a slave…” The black haired girl paused a little bit just to see the man’s expression, but his warm smile was not changing at all, “I thought that I was finally free and is living a good life… but suddenly my past keeps haunting me. I was consumed by my own desire to get stronger.” Rufus’ expressions didn’t change at all and his smile was still there, his warm hand found its way to Noir’s hair and ruffled it carefully. “So? I think of you as my dear friend. And I’ll appreciate it if you can talk to me whenever there’s something bugging you. After all I’m your first friend right?”

The redhead groaned a bit as he felt pain at his abdomen and turned out Noir punched him there, her face was emotionless as usual but it was calmer than before. The man pinched Noir’s cheek slowly and said, “Either way, you know where to find me. I’ll always be there for you, best friend forever?” Rufus asked Noir with a wink, but then was shocked for a bit when Noir averted her gaze but replied him with a nod which made the man laughed happily to found out an adorable side from his friend today.

WC: 1004/1000

Trained ability:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum