You are not connected. Please login or register

Down with the Flu II [Solo/Request]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Farah

Farah
β-Tier
β-Tier

Farah had just finished another job, but he still felt the day was young. He was entrusted by the city watch to take care of some thieves that tried to advantage of the defenseless people of Heliohapt. There was a bunch of reasons why Farah thought they deserved their ends. The fact that what they did was wrong was of course one of the most important, however it was even funny for the righteous Farah to think the way he did. His father had always told him that if you were going to do something you might as well do it good. The plain way in which the thieves operated was simply pathetic, plus the fact that their hidden rendezvous point wasn’t hidden in the least, out in the plain slums just added to the shame. Farah knew that if ever became a thief or had to steal something he’d do a way better job. As he walked back home, the young fanalis male saw an advert pasted in the wall of an old house. The reading said like so: "I am in need of a strong young man that helps me with an ore shipment. Curse my luck, I am sick and cannot go there myself. A reward will be given to the one that does the devilery for me" What the heck in the hell was this? A Déjà vu? No… He was sure he’d completed a request just like this days ago, He knew the old sick and lazy man needed help to do his job. However, last time wasn’t difficult at all, so he didn’t mind some extra money. He used whatever he could remember in his memory to reach the old and rusty home. It was clear that an old man lived here, or at least a very lazy adult.

Farah's guesses weren't off, as he saw the old man sitting on his chair dripping from his nose like a water faucet. ”Ahhhhh! What a warm pleasant surprise!! Your last work was marvelously done. I had never managed to stock the cart that much ever before! Hahahah! You sure got some strong arms to manage to load that much up the cart. Either way, the time couldn’t be any more perfect! I’m sure you’re here to help me once more right?” Farah couldn’t help but nod irritated at the question. He couldn’t help it, but he was born with limited patience to those that couldn’t do a thing to help themselves, and from the looks of it, the old sick man was simply too lazy for some tough work that life was always in need of. “Very good! This time we’ve been asked for a really big cargo. Way bigger than last time. However, the mine you’re visiting today is near a bandit camp with dangerous people, so you need to be careful not to fall prey of them” Farah simply took the paper with the map and went outside the house to find the horse and cart.

[507/1000]

Farah

Farah
β-Tier
β-Tier

Farah took the reins of the sick old man as he climbed the now familiar horse and cart. He immediately marched towards the location of the mine. He wanted to be done with this hob as soon as possible. Truth be told, he didn’t actually understand why he was sitting there and helping the lazy “sick” man that irritated him. Deep inside him, Farah knew the man was only acting and that he wasn’t really sick. Either way, he made the traverse from Heliohapt to the mines where the map pointed. They were indeed huge, and the cargo that he had to load in there was equivalent to them. He had to admit he sweat a little bit after the cargo was loaded and ready to go.
Although the way here he hadn’t found any trouble, three bandits stopped him in his tracks as he tried to return. The red haired Fanalis simply seemed to attract these kind of thieves to him. They almost were like a plague, and to be honest, he couldn’t believe he had had to deal with such a large number of them since the day he arrived to Heliohapt looking for miscellaneous requests. He only needed money, but for the sake of god he was really getting tired of fighting the same kind of scum day after day. Nevertheless, a job was a job, and the young fanalis understood the concept of keeping your word. He knew he would need to complete it once he’d sworn he would no matter what its cost was. Farah grabbed one of the ores he had loaded from his cart subtly, trying to hide it from the bandits. As soon as he touched a good enough ore he threw it at the bandits with a powerful movement. The ore soared through the sky directly into the face of one. However, and to his surprise, they were faster than he initially thought. One of the other two dashed instantly at Farah trying to stab him with his blade. Farah managed to get out of the way as he unsheathed Kaysir Al-Fiqar and slashed the leg of the bandit. Drips of blood came out of the small wound, only to be replaced by rivers of it when the fanalis continued his attack with a hook to the face. The other two thieves tried to attack Farah as they climbed the cart at a fast speed. He could see both men standing before him with their blades ready to avenge their fallen brother. From the look on their faces Farah knew this was no longer a matter of business, but a personal matter. Something weird for a bunch of bandits, these guys seemed to care about each other. Either way, Farah didn’t care. He simply evilly smiled at them as he spoke with an ominous tone. “Don’t worry, soon enough you’ll be making him company.” Almost as if time seemed to freeze in front of him, Farah sliced both bandit’s chests at inhumane speeds. It was something almost instantaneous, not giving a single second to react. Blood splashed all over the cart, but Farah simply cleaned himself as he tightened the reins and commanded the horse to advance. He hated when people messed with his job.

-EXIT-
[1095/1000]
Stamina: 100/120:
Kaysir Al-Fiqar:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum