You are not connected. Please login or register

Ku's adventure at the labor (SOLO/chain-part 1/3) (wip)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

Job:

Lately were a lot of rumors in Reim. It was about a new city in Reim. Its name would be Portsmouth. It had a harbor. It would be funded witht he money of Kou. That did not please everyone. Kou was their enemy for  long time. Now they were going to build a nw city in their country. THey could use that in their advantage. Not everyoen thougth this. THe most people were actually happy. THis would give alot of people a job ofr a while.

A man was walking around in the city where Ku lived. I was jsut playing outside whne the man passed by. He was the one who recruited peoele to work at the city. Ku was inersted. She approached the man. I pull on his clothes. He turns around and looks around. He looks around but does not notice Ku. She wass small. ipulled again. The man looked down. Now he saw me. I smile at him.
Hey. Can i help building Portsmouth?

The man was supirsed that a little girl like her would ask this. He recovers quickly and tells me it is fine. He gives me a paper. On the paper is a map with a guide how to get to Portsmouth.

Ku leaves the city and is on her way to the nw city. It would take me a few hours .

229/500

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

Ku finaly arrived at the New city. Everywhere around her she saw People work. A lot off buildings were almost finished.  It didnt seem  like she would have to help building  houses.  She wasnt really strong so that was a relieve.  I ask People on the streets for directions.  Everyone in the city was really busy but They layed their work down to help the little girl on her way.  That was really nice of them. I find easily the spot I need  to be. Ku asks of she is able to help.  The one who organizes everything did think for a long time.  When he made up his mind he informs ku that he will find d something for her.

He did think hard. What would he do? He did say yes to a little girl.  He wanted to say no but she did look too adorable.  Now he had to find something for her but what.?

WC : 229+158 = 387
387/500

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

Ku waits patiently for what the main would say. He does reemembr the complainslately about th e food delivery. THt gives him a idea. “Well little girl i think i know somethign you can help with but before you begin. Can you let me know what your name is. I need to register you”. “My name is Kusano. Most people call me Ku”. “It is nice to meet you Ku. If you follow me then i will show you rround and tell yuo about the job.” Ku follows the man. “Here is the kitchen. We make food here for all the hrd working peope like you and me. We do need someoe who can deliver the good to all the workers. Or they will get really hungry.” “No i dont want people tob e hungry” Ku looks the man sad in the face. The man was touched by the sad look on her face. “That is why we got you Ku. If you do i right no one will be hungry here.” She nods and smiles.
The first work day Ku learns about all the facilities and the way around in Portsmouth. The second and third day she already runs aroudn with food. She runs around wih sweat on her forhead. Making sure no one gets hungry. Over the past 3 days she made a lot of impact. Her cuteness and chraming personality gav ethe workers new strength wen they were tired. It didnt take much time before eople started to adore and getting attached to the little girl. After the 3 days the work week was over. Everyoen was going home tot heir families ocelebrate the weekend. Ku waves at everyone. Ku wants to leave too but the man of he reception patter me on my back. “You diliver a good job Kusano. Here is your payment fort his week. Nw go home im sure your family is worried abut you. ” Ku nods at him. “THank you sir ” She hugs him tight then runs off tot he tavern where Merrze was keepin her room. Ku eats a it nd drinks some water before she tired falls asleep in her bed.

WC : 387 + 361
748/500

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum