You are not connected. Please login or register

Ku and the owlbear in portsmouth [solo chain part 3/3]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

Job:

Days passed by after the attack of the thiefs guild. They were heavily defeated by Ku. Protecting her firiends.  Portsmouth does seem tob e safe. The build up of the new city goes fast. THere are so much materials that the mines stopped doing their work to help. Now there was a point that all the materials were getting short. The foreman demands the mine workers to pick u their work again. When they do a suprise is waiting for them. A family of owlbears chose the mine to be a new home. No one is able to enter. The fathr attacks everyoen who got too close tot he entrance.
The mine workers run scared back tot he foreman. When they find him. He fist acts pissed off. After one of the mineworkers explains the situation to him the anger from before disapears. He follows them to get proof. When the group arrives t the place. The proof was standing inftont of the entrance of the mines.  

The foreman decides to evacuate the place around the mines. After he reports the problem tot he guardds. Some of them arrive to take it out. Without any succes. All the guards get killed in cold blood. The owlbear father shows no mercy. Rippig  them appart and throwing the body s inside to feed his baby owlbear and his wife owlbear.

After the failure of the guards. The foreman decides to go to his last hope. He prefer does not do this. Ku is just a little girl. Her age makes it hard to ask her for help. Knowing tha t she would eb in great danger. Ku was tos weet. There had tob e a other way. The foreman looks irritated for a selusion. No atter how hard he thinks. There was no otherway. Portsmouth needs tob e finished. They were so close. Some stupid owlbear family will not stop it. For today there are enough materials left. It was late. Tomorrow he would ask her for help.
Like planned. The next morning when Ku enters Portmouth. The foreman asks for her help. “Hey Ku can i talk with you for a moment. We need our help. I did try everything i can. None of the plans worked. You are the only one left i can ask. I didnt want to do this but Portsmouth needs to be finished. You are outr only hope. Some owlbears took over the minesa dn we cant get them out. I did send guards and hunter snad other things. No succes. Please will you help us? I will pay you extra if you scceed this week. ”Ku is suprise by hthe request.

Ku does not hesitate. Sure i will help you sir The overseer smiles happy and directs me to the mines. When we arrive, we do see the father owlbear. Ku who didnt really have a family does understand the position the fatherowlbear and its family are in. She decides not to kill them .Instead capturing and releasing them in the wild seems to be a better option. Ku approaches theenemy. While everyone else takes some steps back and hide. All eyes are on Ku. The owlbear notices me and starts to roar. Trying to scare Ku off. I simply draw my wand and prepare myself to defend. I point it towards my opponent. The owlbear starts to move closer to Ku. He wanted to murder her. WHen in range Ku shoots her Throns Beam dealing D tier damage. The owlbear didnt expect the aattack and takes a full hit. It doesnt take him down and angry it charges at Ku again. Scared Ku pulls her last resot of defence. Scared she screams Copy plant. Five copies of Ku appear. I stand still and dont move. The owlbear ttacks the first Ku onhis path. Destroying it and ripping it appart with its Enraged Papa WHen th owlbear bits the copy plant explodes dealling D tier damamge to the opponent . Taking it aout and knocing it out. The owlbear gets captured in a cage by the other people around me. As i enter the mines.

WC:679/1000
magoi/stamina : 180/200
abilities used: :

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

Ku enters the mine. No one is following her. All alone she goes deeper and deeper in the mines. It gets darker. Before she enterd. One of the mine workers gav her his lamp. She turns it on. It was jus one straigth tunnel. Gettign lost would be impossible. I smell the owlbears and their poop and the smell of meat. Not long after that she found the mother owlbear. It was actually the owlbear mother who found Ku. She smelled somoene entering their mine and attacked Ku without hassitation with her Enraged Momma Clawing towards Ku. I was small and my instinct told be to go down. I kneel and dodge the claws. Escaping witht he skin of my teeth. Fast before the Owlbear mother can contineau and rip me appart. Ku draws her wnd and shoots her sustainedthorns Beam The mther owlbear is not able to dodge in the narro tunnel. Taking rthe full hit. Dealing D tier damage. It gives Ku some time to run backa nd create some space wetween her and the now angry owlbear. SHe recovered fast from Ku s attacka nd comes after me.

The owlbear mother is faster hen expected. Quickly she uses her sustained ability copy plant. A fake Ku doll made out of plants pops up. Between me and the owlbear. When attacked. It explodes. Both Ku and the owlbear mother take the damage of the explosion.

WC:
237+ 46+ 679 = 906/1000
Stamina/Magoi : 170/200
Abilities used:

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

Ku scoughes, when the smoke clears up the mother owlbear is laying on the ground. She wasnt moving. Ku gets a little closer. She hears the owlbear 's braeath. Relieved she tads upand moves a little deeper in the mine. Soon Ku finds the two owlbear baby s . The reason why th adults foughh so hard was to protect them. Ku felt bad for what she needed to do. The only way i can move them is by knocking them out. She points her wan d at them. Thorns Beam. The beam hits both the baby owlbears knoing them out in a instant. Ku returns tot he surfes. There she tells the overseer that it was done. The man run inside and capture the family. The next day they get released in a nearby forest. At the end of the week at payments day the overseer paysKu extra for her services. "Thank you Ku. Thanks for all your help. We can nowfinally finishthe town."

The next weeks go fast. The city is build up fast and soon finished.

WC:
906 + 178 = 1084/1000
Stamina/Magoi : 165/200
Abilities used:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum