Yushin vs Zai

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yushin vs Zai Empty Yushin vs Zai 11/05/15, 09:56 pm

Yushin

Yushin
β-Tier
β-Tier

Zai:

How...how did he end up on the floor so quickly? Disoriented at the very least, this was the first time that the white haired contender was felled within the arena. The deafening roar, the jeering, the chanting, the scoff of the opponent, where had they gone? It all seemed so blurry, and the the noise was drowned out by a calm. He wasn't particularly injured, in fact, the casualty was at a bare minimum. He had his speed to thank for that. The red haired beast of an opponent delivered a Flurry of Blows and Feints and surprisingly, he had dodge the first majority of them. Two of them had landed, and he was left in a stumbled daze, one knee on the floor as he tried to recover himself.

It happened too quickly, even too quick for the Sangju man himself. He had anticipated a tough fight, but the instant attack from this Zai character caught him off guard. The cheers of the crowd began to return in a slow torrent, and the vision of this Zai came back into the clear focus. Why had he waited? If he had continued, Yushin might have been down for the count.

Pride. Glory. Dominance. Once again the overwhelmingly evident persona of these coliseum fighters came to be in these shared characteristics. Why were they all so proud? What was the point of glory when it was so worthless. Celebrity in a place such as this meant nothing. For once, the calm nature of of the Sangju man broke, and his ravenous nature broke through.

"You. Zai." He stood up to a straight position, his eyes now burning with furious intensity. It could have been sworn that this man's bright amber eyes became a rage of hellfire and the blaze of it...well it was frightening. "How confident are you in your ability?"

The red haired fanalis was surprised by the sudden question. How confident was he? He had all the confidence in the world! "Come off it boy! Confidence? That's an opinion! I don't have confidence in my abilities, my abilities are a truth! I am strong, you are weak. That is the natural way of the world. He was a proud warrior, noted by his red hair and his heritage, this came as no shock to Yushin.

"I see." The hiss of steel rang to the ears of his enemy as the white haired youth unsheathed his blade. "Then your pride with be your folly." He would end this fight in the next minute. There was no more patience within the Sangju man. His gentle exterior rotated drastically a full 180 to parallel his inner intensity. "Allow this doctor to heal your folly."

The first attack was easily knocked away by Zai's Bursting Parry and left the smaller youth at the side of the red haired warrior. However, unhindered by this outcome, Yushin twisted his body and as many other times in his fights, started with a snap of his leg to strike at Zai's open side. The attack did much to nothing, but it did enough. He was now beneath the red man's personal space, and now he could win it all.

Drawing his hwando, Yushin hid it behind his geom and lashed out precisely with it. The fanalis man noticed the attack coming and attempted to dodge it instinctively. "Too easy- UGHHH!" The hwando which shadowed the geom struck the man's laterals true and caused him to grab at it. The attacks weren't much, but in combination, they would be irritating and disrupt the thought patterns of the bigger man.

The fanalis corked his fist and sent it flying towards Yushin in a fit of rage. Deciding not to parry, Yushin sidestepped expertly as he always had done, but was caught in the crossfire. Spewing up blood Yushin almost loss consciousness again at the initial blow. He had lost his upper hand, but by sheer willpower, the young man delivered two quick, yet effective, Cross Blade slashes towards Zai's opposite laterals in retaliation. Blood smeared out to the floor and the fanalis fell to one knee. Both of his laterals were injured now, and that was a fatal annoyance. "H-how?! Red, he began to see red....HIS red. The white haired youth slashed at his face with a Saggam and slit through diagonally starting from the lower right hand chin to his upper left forehead. Without warning, Yushin sent a fist at the same mark he slashed the fanalis. It was painful, but the rage burst forth from his fanalis blood. He would END this boy's career.

Too bad, he didn't. Hot. Very hot. So hot that he couldn't function anymore. Zai consciousness slipped rapidly and he didn't know why. What had happened. Why...why was his hot? His entire chest was burnt and scarred, and the pain eminating from it was scalding. "Y-you...I'll remember you." Then darkness.

With nothing but coldness in his eyes, Yushin sheathed his blades and stood there over the body of the fallen. "What, have you made me become?" A doctor, the doctor...as he not so? He was meant to heal, and that was through any means. "May your humility be born through this ordeal. With a bow, the Sangju man saluted his fallen foe, and walked away once more. A victory on his hands again.

But now, the effects of the punch earlier took effect, and falling to the floor, he lost semi-consciousness. It took every bit of strength for him to move and somehow, he took shelter once again in the waiting room.

WC: 970
Stamina: 130/200

Abilities Used:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum