You are not connected. Please login or register

The Fiery Journey [Travel Reim to Heliohapt]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

A sigh escaped Tenma’s lips as he arrived at the merchant center; it was super crowded there with many people loading their goods into the caravan. The swordsman would have to reach Heliohapt quickly as he had this promise with this white haired young man back then to accompany him for a while. Actually, accompanying that young man was not his true intention, he still had the same goal that will never change until he found his little sister, so travelling around the region will be nice to get some information.

“Heyy, young man over thereeee.” An old man calling from far and quickly approached Tenma with wobbly steps, “Are you some kind of a warrior? I’d like to hire you to guard us.” The swordsman assumed that the man could saw his Katana from far, which was why he could tell that Tenma could fight. After asking for where the old man’s named Kult would be going, the black haired man accepted the request since they were heading to the same place as well.

After helping Kult’s group to load the goods, Tenma sat inside the caravan and met some women inside; he gave them a silent greeting with a nod and smile but didn’t reveal his name. He could feel the caravan was lifted for a second and the horse started to pull the it, his journey was barely begin but he grabbed his sword with him and never let it go. If he was assigned to be seated at the caravan that was full of women who was possibly Kult’s family, then it meant that he had to protect them.

Time flew quickly as the night finally came down in the middle of their journey, he got out from the caravan as instructed but didn’t forget to help each women to get out as well. That night was quite a feast, a lot of foods and drinks was offered to Tenma, which he gladly accepted but still maintaining his calm side. Tenma learnt that they were originally come from Balbadd and had been doing business since Kult was still an ambitious young man. As all of them telling their stories to Tenma, the black haired man himself felt something was odd and when several cloaked man ambushed them he quickly took care of them without the need to take out his Katana. He figured that the bandits will attacked them when they were not in the cautious moment, so he was not lowering his guard at all.

The journey itself was quite a fun one, several bandits tried to attack the caravan but Tenma successfully took care of them and receiving many gratitude from Kult and his family in these several days. Even after they were arrived at Reim, Kult offering to give him his payment, but Tenma quickly refused. “I couldn’t take it, I’m glad you bring me along to Heliohapt. So... until we meet again, Mr. Kult.” And with that, he left the man and observing the country. So this is Heliohapt…

WC : 507 / 400

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum