You are not connected. Please login or register

Travel Heliohapt from Reim [Kara Fox]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kára Fox

Kára Fox
C-Tier
C-Tier
Kara fox had recently found out that there was a singing battle event going on in Heliohapt so she would decided to head on over, taking a nice ride in a merchants Caravan, who had let her ride for free since having a strong fighter on board to help protect him and his belongings was never a bad thing in open Bandit territory. 

They would leave Reim at midday sharp, for the reason of being able to have a strong light for the entire trip, allowing Kara to sleep in the back while the Merchant kept his eyes and ears on alert, in a position to call for Kara at any point. 

after traveling for 2 hours the group is stopped by a group of 5 men on horses claiming to be Heliohapt inspectors, which triggered the merchants gut instinct to wake Kara up from her slumber , once Kara had woke up and revealed her presents to the group of so called inspectors they would quickly make there exit decided that, this was not something they needed to inspect...Kara and the Merchant instantly knew they were Bandits... though instead of starting trouble continued along the road, Kara would return to her previous situation, semi dozing off again.

200+/200

──────────────────────────────────────────────

485986186 f64092c869

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dynatos had taken Ares out for a 'ride' on the carpet that had come into his possession while he was in Zou. Helio had started to feel stuffy, so he took this chance to get out ad get some more or less fresh air. The air here was far different from Zou; it was dryer and it was almost like you could taste the sand. Dynatos had quickly gotten used to this factor though, so it was not as big a deal like when he first arrived here. While flying in the sky Dynatos saw a group of men on horses; from the look of them they were not travelers or members of Heliohapt. He could only guess they were bandits by their garb and lack of suppiles to trek across the desert. As they continued on Dynatos caught a glimpse of a red haired woman sitting on the back of a wagon. This peaked his intreset as he flew down next to the wagon, so if the woman would lean up they would be face to face. "Excuse me...ma'am."

OOC: Accidentaly messed up this post. So it's not gonna be exactly the same.

Last edited by Sloth on 03/07/14, 09:27 am; edited 2 times in total

Character Vault

Travel Heliohapt from Reim [Kara Fox] Bbc1e310

Spoiler:

Code:
<center><div style="width:400px;min-height:200px;text-align:justify;">

</div></center>

Kára Fox

Kára Fox
C-Tier
C-Tier
Kara was semi asleep and not paying attention to the outside world, though part of her felt someone or something coming, though did not care due to the driver not calling her and feel back down to sleep, shortly after this she heard someone say "Excuse me...Ma'am" though i didn't really get her to react that much, but due to it sounding close, she would poke her head up, and look round, spotting another Fanalis on a flying carpet who seemed to be speaking to her she would rub her eyes; waking up a bit when suddenly she realized the guy had just called her ma..am like she was 60 or something  she would squint her eyes in a kind of mysterious cheeky way and say "Hello there what bring you to ......" before she finished her sentance she would attempt to jump onto the carpet, putting the Fanalis into a headlock followed by a fist grind on his head otherwise known as a nuggy..."DID YOU JUST CAL ME MA...MAM" after awhile she would stop and return to the wagon she was introducing herself as Kara in the process....

485986186 f64092c869

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

The womans sudden reaction was funny, but not expected. She managed to get onto the carpet, but when Dynatos saw her attempting to put in a headlock he leaned back and put his hand to her head. "Yes I did call you ma'am. Regardless of how old you are it is polite to do so." The demonic eyes of the young Fanalis male would stare straight into the eyes of the Fanalis woman. He smiled as she hope back onto the wagon. This was almost a breath of fresh air for Dynatos, or maybe a whole new world. Dynatos had no previous experience with Fanalis woman besides his sister and Mother, so imagine how he felt meeting a different Fanalis woman who he doesn't know. "I'm Dynatos and this is Ares." He motioned to the little fuzzball sitting beside him. Ares replyed with a simple bark. "Can I ask who are you?"

Character Vault

Spoiler:

Code:

</div></center>

Kára Fox

Kára Fox
C-Tier
C-Tier
Dynatos had avoided Kara's headlock placing his hand on her head, Kara returned to the Kart afterwards, due it was his way of being respectable, though she still had the urge to give him a nuggy at some point though she put this urge in the back of her mind..."I am Kára Fox a Fanalis..obviously so what you doing taking a nose at this wagon...better not try mug this merchant or id have to stop y ou u... . "*leans over the side of wagon towards the carpet and pokes the furball...."It's a kuriboh football"...*Smirks with ideas of using it as a mascot while she sings in future events.  [The merchant still had not noticed the second Fanalis] 

485986186 f64092c869

Diego Namez

Diego Namez
A-Tier
A-Tier
"Ah, what a beautiful day~", Diego sighed, content. Diego and Trixie were laying under the shade of a tree. She laid nestled around him as he used her as a pillow. They had stopped on the way to Heliohapt from the river they had visited earlier. The heat had gotten tiring so they eagerly retreated into the shade.

Trixie's head perked up and Diego followed her gaze to see a cloud of sand trailing behind a small caravan traveling down a road nearby. He could just barely see the horses and carriage, but he was surprised to see what appeared to be a floating carpet. It looked like someone was riding it but he wasn't sure. Curious he got up, dusting the sand off his leather vest and pants and started walking towards the road, interested to see what it was. Not wanting to miss out either, Trixie followed to sate her feline curiosity.

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dynatos laughed slightly at her reaction to not being able to grapple him. She seemed to be a loud and care free person. She then caught the sight of Ares after introducing herself as Kara Fox. It was a interesting name as far as Fanalis go. "No offense, but if I was trying to mug him. I don't think you'd be able to stop me." The words were only in his head so no one could hear them. It was rare for Dynatos to think these things, but he was still a Fanalis after all. "No I'm not trying to mug him." After Ares was poked by the woman a chill went down his spine. He yelped and ran behind Dynatos trying to avoid the woman like she was the plauge. Dynaots smiled big showing his sharp fangs a laugh followed his smile. "Your a interesting person. What are you doing here in Heliohapt?"

Character Vault

Spoiler:

Code:

</div></center>

Kára Fox

Kára Fox
C-Tier
C-Tier
Kara had to think for a moment after her fellow fanalis, had asked her why she was in Heliohapt till finally responding with a smile on her face, " Not a clue ...well that is kind of a lie, i heard there was a singing event in Heliohapt at some pub but its just a rumor but hay i will find some fun things to do ...what about you ?" ..*Spots the person following them from behind and winks in that direction.....Kara would continue to lay back into the wagon relaxing as it was driving through Heliohapt entrance

485986186 f64092c869

Diego Namez

Diego Namez
A-Tier
A-Tier
Trixie sat next to Diego, watching the carriage approaching with a curious look. He waved as the group got closer and saw that he was correct, there was a man, a Fanalis at that, riding what looked to be a carpet by the rear of the wagon. It had been a while since he'd seen another Fanalis and was excited to meet them. His tiger wondered why he seemed so excited to see these strangers.

"Hey! How are you doin-" Diego coughed as a plume of sand covered Trixie and him when the carriage sped past them. Diego found a piece of fabric in his sack and cleared his eyes, looking back up to see group vanishing in the distance over a sand dune. "That was rude..." Trixie growled in agreement and sneezed.

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dynatos laughed at the answer Kara gave him. It was not what he was exoecting, but in all honesty what was he expecting from her exactly? Whatever it was, or would have been it was wrong. "Well I'm going into that." Dynatos pointed to the huge tower that hoovered off into the distance. Suddenly a idea popped into his head. "That tower is a 'Fun' thing. How about you come with me?" Dynatos had gone out of character and showed a look of excitment. He was hoping that the fanalis woman would agree and join him in this 'adventure'. Dynatos noticed the wink, but did not pay any mind to it; he was so wrapped up in this conversation and the idea of the dungeon that he did not notice the other fanalis who they had just passed in a unsavory manner. Ares however did notice and simply looked and the Fanalis Man and his 'pet'.

Character Vault

Spoiler:

Code:

</div></center>

Kára Fox

Kára Fox
C-Tier
C-Tier
Sure i will go with you in the Dungon i needed something to do anyway, this could be fun... oh and is it true you get a large amount of money for doing so * Smirking at the thought of having some fun fights. to get her blood pumping meanwhile taking in the amazement of the towers, size ..... "So when are you going in ? *Pokes him* today?
Kara would then look back at the Fanalis they had passed...and done a face-palm expression that she had just rudely ignored someone for no reason though he looked funny so Kara forgave herself.... The wagon has arrived at Heliohapt

485986186 f64092c869

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dynatos was estatic to hear that Kara would join him in dungeon diving. "Now!" He grabbed onto the arm of Kara and with ease lifted her onto the flying carpet. Ares barked happily. Dynatos noticed Kara look back which caused him to so the same. When he did he would see a Fanalis man. Dynatos looked surprised that there was another Fanalis here. If Dynatos wasn't feeling so gungho then he would have went over the the man and started a conversation. "Hold on Kara." Dynatos caused the caroet to rise into the aor and rocket off towards the Tower. After he exited the dungeon Dynatos would find that man and talk to him about joining his cause.

Character Vault

Spoiler:

Code:

</div></center>

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum