You are not connected. Please login or register

Timber! [Group Mission] [Tsuki]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Timber! [Group Mission] [Tsuki] Empty Timber! [Group Mission] [Tsuki] on 10/03/14, 01:01 am

Zepyhr Fal

Zepyhr Fal
C-Tier
C-Tier
Spoiler:
Job Name: Timber!
Job Rank: C
Job Location: Jade Mountains
Job Rewards: 100xp / 7,000
Job Overview:
Our expanding city needs some more wood. The local timber company has put out an ad for some help. Go out to the mountains and help cop down some trees. The only problem is that there are some dangerous wildlife that may try to stop you though. After chipping down 10 trees and getting rid of these animals.
Spoiler:

Enemy Name: Tigers x4
Rank: D
Needed damage to take down: 1 D each
Abilities:
While these beast could be more fearsome at a later age they are still rather young and not so deadly. They will deal C tier damage with their claws and fangs while moving at a speed of 5 m/s.

Zeraldin had found himself in the country of Zou by mere coincidence while traveling around this new continent, although by fate alone he had been avoiding both slavers and others who would try to hunt him down and use him. At the current moment he was enjoying a fresh piece of meat while walking through the mountains due to taking a job that needed timber or something like that. Of course at first the man that had originally told him about the job due to not only his stature but his deadly silence.

Although the quiet Fanalis walked the whole way to the work site he would have arrived there relatively quick and on time to look for the overhead and show him the paper without speaking. At first the man would look up at him for a moment waiting for a response until he had seen the paper," Oh your the one from Zou that was sent to help us out and get the wood and things of that nature. Before i forget you need to know that some of the wildlife has been attacking our men so be wary of that and come back with no less than ten trees got it?," Zeraldin simply stared at the man and walked off towards an area that he had pointed out on a map which was only ten meters from their current position.

Slowly he would arrive to the destination to see many trees standing about and the first thing to come to his mind was to use one tree to knock them all down, but there would be no fun in it right? Walking up to the closest tree near him he would clench his fist and punch near the base of the tree using his strength and although he was slightly holding back, the tree would fall over and hit the ground with a loud "crash" before a small chuckle would escape his lips.

Soon Zeraldin would have been jumping to another tree, his foot colliding with it and sending it straight to the ground before crashing into another one with reckless abandon before catching the third one that he had broken and stacked it with the other two or rather laid them side by side. Looking at the rest of the trees laying about he would begin to continue knocking them down one by one, alternating from kicks to punches and before long he had six trees stacked up behind him.

It was after getting to the seventh tree that he would pick up the sounds of what seemed to be...paws? Turning around slowly he would begin to see a group of tigers which would slowly surround him and prepare for an attack in which he would only smirk," Dumb animals..," he would growl slightly as the first one began to make its advance towards him, running full speed at him. Smiling he would prepare himself by going into his Shattering Fang stance and when the tiger would have made it within a meter distance of him he would manage to dodge its initial attack and grab its neck, slamming it onto the ground and pounding its face in until it stopped moving.

Zeraldin's blood would begin to pump as he picked up the lifeless form of the tiger and hold it upwards for the other tigers to see," Come and get your dinner," grinning as he slammed the dead body down and ran towards the closest tiger, but as he ran towards one the other two would try to flank him as he elbowed the second one in the face. From anyone's point of view that was watching, he would be viciously mauling these animals to death.

626/1000


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Timber! [Group Mission] [Tsuki] AeBF0iE

2Timber! [Group Mission] [Tsuki] Empty Re: Timber! [Group Mission] [Tsuki] on 10/03/14, 07:44 am

Tsuki Yomi

Tsuki Yomi
D-Tier
D-Tier
Yomi could only keep on a pleasant, false smile as he tried not to fire some sort of magic spell at this brat. How he had wound up doing additional work for this company he would never know; he worked for the palace, he was a glorious enforcer, and yet he was having to work additional hours for a company like this, and why? He had absolutely no idea. 

Maybe it was something to do with trying to get money to finance his new apprentice's tuition, she was a traveler and had no way of being able to pay her own way through her education. 

Unfortunately, when he had mentioned getting an apprentice to the rest of the court magicians, they were very happy about it until the moment that he had been forced to admit what district of Zou she was from, wherein he had had to tell them that she wasn't from Zou. Damn their truth-based sound magics, they always made everything so much more difficult for him to get away with. 

They'd cut out any funding for her education and forced him to carry the bill. He still got paid for his courtly duties, but he couldn't do both things at once on that kind of salary, not if he wanted to continue living the resplendent life that he had been managing to live so far.

So, standing in front of the Fanalis, all he could do was put on that smile and hope that he could get through this without having to mention that this sort of job was so far beneath him that it was actually degrading to be doing it. Because, that was the brutal truth. 

This job was degrading to someone of his birth and his position; he was the head of the Tsuki clan, considered one of the five strongest mages in the whole of Zou (whether or not that was actually the case), and he was here guarding some filthy peasant. How absolutely wonderful that he would be the one hired for this job. If he hadn't asked for it in the first place, he would have rejected it out of hand. 

So, as unwilling as he was to actually perform on this job, he took a seat and acted as the boy's protection. He was supposed to make sure that the boy wasn't sneaked up on by someone, although he wondered what good his presence would actually do considering the fact that this boy was a Fanalis. There was no way in hell that a measly tiger was actually going to pose a threat to someone from that race, it was like expecting that a polar bear would actually threaten an Imuchakk.

For most of the day, the boy was just continuously cutting trees down whilst Yomi rested against the trunk of a nearby tree, almost falling asleep once or twice. He wondered a few times just how much trouble he'd get into with his employer if he just slept for a few minutes... 

Half an hour later, he woke up to the sound of roaring tigers, and to the sight of a Fanalis holding the dead corpse of a tiger. How the hell did this happen whilst he was unconscious? "What... the... How much did I miss? I was only resting my eyes for a minute..." He then realized he had no reason to explain himself to some paltry peasant, and gathered the rukh from his body. 

The magic ball formed in the snake's mouth, garnering energy for a few seconds before he propelled it into the air, casting its rays over the entire area. The tigers in it began to cook, their coat actually catching on fire and causing them to run off screaming like wusses, the smell of burning fur all too thick on the air. 

However, the energy would also be affecting the Fanalis, who (without any interference) would end up cooking like a turkey. Not his problem though, he was just there as the guy making sure he didn't get eaten by tigers. The boss said nothing about avoiding using his own magic on him, and the ball would die down in a minute anyway. Until then, he'd just have to burn.

707/1000


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Timber! [Group Mission] [Tsuki] Kamui-gakupo-15965853c0_banner_zpsd30f44cb

3Timber! [Group Mission] [Tsuki] Empty Re: Timber! [Group Mission] [Tsuki] on 11/03/14, 02:35 am

Zepyhr Fal

Zepyhr Fal
C-Tier
C-Tier
This was what he wanted and the thrill of beating the life out of an animal that dared cross him brought him to the memories of the Dark Continent and the things he had done during his young childhood. A large smile came onto his face as he began to beat the second Tiger in the face and loved the feeling of their blood getting on his face and body until he dropped the body and turned for the others, until he felt a bright light take over the area. Through this light he would begin to feel his body slowly burning at first before feeling the light seemingly try to set him on fire.

Through this he would look around a bit frantically before running around and crashing into the trees around him as he tried to get away from the burning sensation that had overtaken his body. Running to what seems like to be the eastern area of the mountains he would continue running until he ran into a small pond where he would sink to the bottom before coming back up slowly and growling," What the fuck!!! Who the hell am i beating the fuck out of," yeah this was one angry fanalis as he jumped out of the water and looked at his body, which was definitely in need of medical attention and with the job probably done he would stomp towards the work area to find whoever was in charge and demand medical treatment or at least demand something to do it himself.

Zeraldin would waste no time to get back to the main site where he would stare the worker whom had sent him into the forest for the trees before speaking finally to him," Your trees are down and in the area that i tore them from...whoever your man was who made that light...," he stopped there before looking around for a moment and turning back to the man," Direct me to your medical supplies," keeping it short, the man would point towards a structure with a sign that had what he was looking for. Going into the place they would apply some burn salve before bandaging his arms, chest and portions of his legs before sending him off of on his way to speak to the overseer one more time.

1015/1000


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Timber! [Group Mission] [Tsuki] AeBF0iE

4Timber! [Group Mission] [Tsuki] Empty Re: Timber! [Group Mission] [Tsuki] on 11/03/14, 06:09 pm

Tsuki Yomi

Tsuki Yomi
D-Tier
D-Tier
Wow... for a fanalis, this guy was legitimately pathetic. Yomi couldn't quite believe that someone could take that little amount of damage and would run off screaming like a child looking for its mommy. 

There was no-one around any more so there was no actual point in concealing his laughter from the rest of the world. So, it came out in thick bursts, almost doubling over  as his lungs began to ache from laughter. Yet, he still laughed, not quite able to believe what he had just seen. 

The guy was supposed to belong to one of the strongest races in the entire world, and yet he was acting like he had cut his arm off just for a little burn. The fact that he had over-reacted so badly was almost unbelievable, this guy was supposed to be some sort of hardened warrior and yet he screamed just like a little girl. Maybe he should wear plaits in his hair or something. 

--

A couple of hours later, Yomi was finally heading back to the place that had hired him. The guy who ran the place gave him a reproachful look, clearly wondering what the heck had gone on. 


"Sir... what exactly happened to the Fanalis who you were assigned to work with? He came in here earlier, saying you made some sort of light and then he started asking for help getting medical supplies." A small, wicked grin spread across Yomi's face. 
"Oh, I set him on fire."

The employer's face just seemed to light up with an air of incredulity, shocked at what he just heard. It was bizarre... 
"Why on god's clean earth would you set fire to someone?"
"I don't tell you how to do your job, you don't tell me how to do mine. Works best that way."

1000/1000 -Mission Completed-


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Timber! [Group Mission] [Tsuki] Kamui-gakupo-15965853c0_banner_zpsd30f44cb

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum