Carrying + Djinn Equip

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Carrying + Djinn Equip Empty Carrying + Djinn Equip 22/02/15, 11:18 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Recently I had Zadi carry a dead person using his Djinn Equip at full speed. However, this was after much debate, therefore, I would like to suggest an "add-on" to the Djinn Equip rules concerning flight + carrying capacity. I suggest that, per person being carried, 2 being the maximum, that the speed is halved (rounded down) as long as the person being carried is not an Imuchakk nor a Fanalis. Imuchakk for obvious reason and Fanalis due to their considerably dense muscular structure making them potential heavier than a regular human. Anything aside from a human would be considered 2 persons. Things such as mounts/beasts could be taken on a case-by-case basis as some mounts/beasts are tiny while others are mammoth in size (sometimes literally).

So;
0 persons = 15 m/s flight speed
1 person = 7 m/s flight speed
2 persons = 3 m/s flight speed
3 persons = Unable to Fly

as for how long such a feat is possible;

0 persons = any # posts
1 person = 4 posts
2 persons = 2 posts
3 persons = Stop Trying

2Carrying + Djinn Equip Empty Re: Carrying + Djinn Equip 23/02/15, 01:43 am

Kara Satel Bane

Kara Satel Bane
A-Tier
A-Tier

It is an interesting idea, though there is allot more variables to be considered and i don't think it could be as simple as 1 2 3.
Strength of user using the Djinn equip, Weight of person/people being carried, the DJinn itself and most likely quite a few more i haven't thought of. Additionally halving is way to steep. Maybe -2m/s per person. a 3rd person should be possible but in this case speed should be. Though to solve this issue you could do something like

D Teir= loses -4m/s per person carried. Can only carry 1 person
C Teir= loses -4m/s per person carried. Can only carry 2 people
B Teir= loses -2m/s per person carried. can only carry 2 people
A Teir= loses -2m/s per person carried. can only carry 3 people.
so on.
Though i feel this should be Base+Spec. Intelligence , body manipulation strength, should be apply able + basic strength[Fanalis B + B rank strengh] = A their carrying. Though if people are using a spell,tech to carry people then all of this becomes n/a

Obviously what i have presented is not really done to a solid level and needs fine tuning but just my ideas and such.

3Carrying + Djinn Equip Empty Re: Carrying + Djinn Equip 23/02/15, 06:07 pm

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

we could scale it with race too, or have race effect it Imuchakk are strong

EDIT: seeing bianca's yea sorry i confused it with spec's

though taking spec strengths doesn't really make sense all that much tbh, unless they get a debuff to there strength, a bow user is likely to have physical strength of that of a strength user if not more due to bow users having powerful draw strengths.... see draw strength needed for old age bows like longbows etc.

It could cause different bone lengths etc.

4Carrying + Djinn Equip Empty Re: Carrying + Djinn Equip 24/03/15, 02:22 am

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

We haven't received a whole lot of feedback on this question/suggestion, however we also realize the importance of setting a standard for such a thing.

We want to avoid things being overly cumbersome, and while the examples above offer an exhaustive guideline for how many, who, what, where and when and how fast, we feel it's a bit much.

Long story short, the decision is that a person in Djinn Equip form may carry 1 person, no deduction to their flight speed, however their arms are both tied up during this. No abilities or attacks may be used while carrying a person, with the exception of Djinn equip abilities that do not require the use of your body/limbs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum