Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Eligos' Djinn Equip U4nZZnk

Djinn: Eligos
Type: Sword
Theme: Lava
Chant: “O’ Djinn of strength and purity, lend me your untainted power. Dwell in my body and transform me into a champion among champions! Slay, Eligos!”
Flight: 15 m/s
Cost: 20|10
Cool-Down: 8 posts
Appearance: In Eligos’ full equip, Ayero is covered in a suit of crimson and gold armor. She wears a Reimian-styled helmet with two wings placed on either side, and two poles bearing red and crimson flags jut out from the armor at the back of her shoulder blades. The armor around her bust it slitted, revealing what appears to be active lava within her chest plate. Her lips darken to a charcoal color and her eyes gain a bright, lava-like glow.

Djinn Equip Ability:

2Eligos' Djinn Equip Empty Re: Eligos' Djinn Equip 05/12/15, 11:04 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved for training.

Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/U4nZZnk.jpg[/img][/center]

[b]Djinn:[/b] Eligos
[b]Type:[/b] Sword
[b]Theme:[/b] Lava
[b]Chant:[/b] “O’ Djinn of strength and purity, lend me your untainted power. Dwell in my body and transform me into a champion among champions! Slay, Eligos!”
[b]Flight:[/b] 15 m/s
[b]Cost:[/b] 20|10
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 8 posts
[b]Appearance:[/b] In Eligos’ full equip, Ayero is covered in a suit of crimson and gold armor. She wears a Reimian-styled helmet with two wings placed on either side, and two poles bearing red and crimson flags jut out from the armor at the back of her shoulder blades. The armor around her bust is slitted, revealing what appears to be active lava within her chest plate. Her lips darken to a charcoal color and her eyes gain a bright, lava-like glow.

[spoiler="Djinn Equip Ability"]
[b]Name:[/b] Eligat Immobulus
[b]Tier:[/b] A
[b]Djinn:[/b] Eligos
[b]Cost:[/b] 20|10
[b]Type:[/b] Lava
[b]Class:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] 25m
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 3 posts
[b]Description:[/b] Ayero creates a whip of lava that attaches to the blade of her sword. The whip is 25m long and 60cm thick and moves at a speed of 25 m/s. Anything that is struck by this whip becomes covered in lava that hardens instantly, causing complete immobilization for 4 turns.

[b]*This ability costs half of the Magoi a regular ability of that tier would cost, and it automatically has a cool-down of 3 posts*[/b][/spoiler]

3Eligos' Djinn Equip Empty Re: Eligos' Djinn Equip 12/12/15, 09:38 pm

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

4Eligos' Djinn Equip Empty Re: Eligos' Djinn Equip 13/12/15, 07:11 am

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

training approved~

5Eligos' Djinn Equip Empty Re: Eligos' Djinn Equip 13/12/15, 06:03 pm