Task 1 Lance

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Task 1 Lance Empty Task 1 Lance 09/02/15, 11:35 pm

Lance Knighthunter

Lance Knighthunter
β-Tier
β-Tier

Lance rode through Reim with a bit of a smile. He had been given his own task to get some supplies and bring them back to Reim for Roark. He hummed a little tune as he walked along the path to the wagon. His last Task was with Lagi in which they had to beat some guards up. Lance sort of went crazy with all of the fighting going on and ended up killing both of them and almost burning them to ashes. Lance sighed "Those guys were a bit boring..." Lance said as he imagined a giant fight of his own. Armies at war, Kings being slain, Gods being named! That was Lance's ultimate goal. In order to get revenge for his moms death that was what he had to do.

He was riding on the back of Pestis, his giant dungeon fox that someone had gifted him by a fanalis follower of his. His Orphans were his followers and he was their father and their god. He saved them when they were having rough times and they are forever in his debt. They would do anything for Father Lance. They were like family to him and even they did not know his true side... his true intentions. They were all so innocent and he felt like he sort of betrayed them by making him look like the good guy but on the other hand, Lance would do anything to rule.

First he had to get stronger which is why he was doing these tasks and gaining friends and trust. Then he would conquer a dungeon in order to show the world his strength. He was unknown by the world so far but that wouldn't go on for very much longer as he was getting stronger day by day and it was only a matter of time before he finally took over the world. He pet Pestis on the head "Great job so far buddy... only a matter of time before our goal becomes a reality..." he said softly and looked at Pestis with a warm smile. Pestis had become his best friend in the short amount of time they had been together. They would have each others back through thick and thin.

Lance was nearing the wagon now and he could see six guards standing there guarding the materials that he was supposed to get back to the base "Now now..." he said to himself as he hopped on of Pestis but kept his distance so he wouldn't be seen right away "What do we have here?" he asked with a laugh. Lance gripped his staff and gasped a little "Toys~" he said as his eyes gleamed with lust just as they did in his last fight. He was going to deliver those materials but first he had to have a little play time with the guards over there. They didn't look stronger than the guys from before but there was more of them so he would be cautious.

[501/1500]

2Task 1 Lance Empty Re: Task 1 Lance 11/02/15, 10:30 pm

Lance Knighthunter

Lance Knighthunter
β-Tier
β-Tier

Lance laughed as he got out from his hiding spot and got close to Pestis "Alright just distract three of them while I take the other three out." he said with a smile "and after I handle those guys you can come back over here and I can take care of the three that were distracted!" The white haired mage said with a grin. He approached the guys with Pestis behind him and had his staff on his back. "Alright guys, here's the deal!" he said as he motioned his hand in a walking away motion "You could walk away and let me have this wagon, OR we could do this the hard way." he said with a happy and cheerful expression.

The soldiers looked at each other and laughed "One person?" one of them asked as he grabbed his sword and steadied it "What is one guy like you going to do to six strong guys like us?" he said as he flaunted his muscles. This was true, the six soldiers did have strong muscles and if he wasn't careful he could be down in a few hits so Lance had to be on guard. Lance laughed and shrugged as he backed up a few paces "I guess we will do this the hard way." he said as he winked at Pestis who acted like he was going to make an attack but ended up running and have three of the soldiers chase after him. The three soldiers who were left laughed "Your fox is going to die out there!" they said as Lance smiled slyly "All he has to do is outrun them..." he said as the soldiers noticed that Lance had played them.

One of the soldiers turned around and was about to yell to call them back so he hadn't noticed Lances staff gleam and him start the open his mouth to cast the spell. "Hey Gu-" the guard started to say but was interrupted by a voice "FLAME SLICE!" the voice called out and a crescent of flames flew towards the soldiers and struck all three of them. Lance smiled and nodded "You three are over..." he said as he sustained the spell and shot another flame. It struck all three of them and they made grunting noises as they fell to the ground. The noises satisfied Lance to a certain extent. His bit his lower lip and smiled in victory as he awaited the final three.

The three lay burned on the ground and Lance scratched the back of his head "That dealt with them but I was hoping a bit more... burning and blood..." he said to himself as he saw Pestis nearing him, trailed by the three remaining soldiers. Lance was going to burn these guys to the ground whether it was the last thing he did or not. His staff gleamed red for a second and he waited until the guards got nearer so he could cast the spell. This next few minutes were going to end the fight and he would be able to get the materials back to Roark.

1,021 [In total]/ 1,500
HP: 100
Magoi: 150/180

Flame Slice [SUSTAINED]:

3Task 1 Lance Empty Re: Task 1 Lance 11/02/15, 11:50 pm

Lance Knighthunter

Lance Knighthunter
β-Tier
β-Tier

The guys were and as they charged at Lance, seeing that he had tricked them. Lance timed it perfectly and clicked his touch "Oh dear..." he said as he smiled "Looks like you guys will be having a... Sunny day!" he said as the spell was cast and a ball of fire engulfed the soldiers, Dealing C-tier damage and Dehydration to whoever was in it. He laughed as the ball dispersed and saw them a bit blackened. "Whats the matter?" Lance growled as his staff gleamed red "A bit burned?" he said darkly as the guards nodded to each other and took off in three direction "I dont know where y'all are going..." he muttered as he cast Control flames and had 3 fireballs shoot out in the directions of the guys. All three hit and caused D-tier damage with first-degree burns. It seemed like it hurt a little but that didn't stop them from running so Lance started to Sustain the spell. While he was waiting however he was struck in the back with a sword as soon as he cast the spell. He made the ball circle around and hit the guy behind him while the other two hit the remaining two.

Seeing them on the ground burnt up made Lance happy as he placed the staff back on his back and nodded "Alright Pestis, Now that the obstacles are out of the way we should be able to take these back to Roark now." he chuckled as he hopped into the wagon and had it drive into the town. Pestis followed behind him as he drove. "You did good today friend." he said as he let his free hand pet Pestis on the snout. Pestis purred cheerfully as it happily skipped across the road. Lance laughed and shook his head "Come one we are almost there."

They reached the base with the wagon in perfect condition. He hopped off and walked inside "I got the materials you wanted. They are waiting outside." he said with a smile as he laughed. This was going to help him out big time, and who knows he may even learn a few things about his magic while he is at it.

Lance closed his eyes "Mom I will not stop until I get my revenge..." he thought to himself as he leaned on the wall and sighed "No... I must get stronger..." he said allowed as he opened his eyes. His purple eyes gleamed with a hint of pain as he shook his head "I will get stronger in order to achieve my goals "I have to do more tasks." he said as he smiled. This was something he wanted to do as he was having fun and he was getting stronger. His white hair covered his face as he looked at the ground and smiled psychotically and thought to himself "Soon I will get what I have been waiting for..."

1511/1500 Words
HP:85
Magoi: 115/180

Sunny Day:

Control Flames [SUSTAINED] :

4Task 1 Lance Empty Re: Task 1 Lance 12/02/15, 12:28 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Roark acknowledged Lance’s announcement with a nod.

“Thank you, I will have someone see to it shortly.”

The boy had a weird look on his face and Roark could not help feeling like Lance was a loose cannon. The only tasks that remained were gathering more Kou nobles, but he did not trust the heat mage to handle it without harming the hostages.

“For now, I suggest rest. We should have more tasks available soon and we want everyone to be in top shape before then. You did well, Lance.”

((You may now post an exit))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum