Characters??

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Characters?? Empty Characters?? 07/02/15, 01:04 am

blu3fairyl0ver

blu3fairyl0ver
D-Tier
D-Tier

Dear, administrators or anyone who reads this, I have one question since this is the second time I've visited this website:

If this world is supposed to be like the Magi world which we all know and love, shouldn't there be at least 3 magis like in the anime (I know there's more, but it even states that its unusual to have more than 3 magis at the same time)?

I know that making 3 people Magis would overpower them, but if this website was designed to have us role play, it should include the Magis. It's not like they are completely invincible. I mean, look back to the time Aladdin was unconscious, he certainly was vulnerable to attacks then.

Also, I would like to suggest that you guys make it a little more clear what question goes where cause I had a hard time deciding where to post this (I still don't think I posted this in the right place).

Thanks for your time!

2Characters?? Empty Re: Characters?? 07/02/15, 01:28 am

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

I think if you did a little more research and looked around the site AKA look in Rules and Regulations + I believe no-one has qualified to be a Magi yet, so please do your research before you post a thread on assumptions

3Characters?? Empty Re: Characters?? 07/02/15, 06:28 am

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Questions and Suggestions go under the overall questions and suggestions thread. I have moved the thread there.

Concerning your question of Magi, we do have a Magi system in place for once a player character has expressed interest to staff about becoming/creating a Magi PC. Per the Magi System page, located here, you will note at this time we are simply limiting it to a case by case basis revolved around a staff decision. This is due to the fact that Magi are responsible for raising dungeons, so we need to know a player is willing to work with staff about the raising of new dungeons. Magi Play Characters also have a much higher standard of expectation, including activity levels and RP/writing ability.

As Aengar suggest, please thoroughly read our systems pages for more information about Magi. As a couple of people have expressed confusion regarding our expectations for a Magi application, staff will be looking into rewording the page to be more clear.

I would also like to mention that in current plot and dungeon threads, you will find that until we locate a favorable option for a PC Magi, the site had, until very recently, 3 NPC magi to fulfill the role of raising dungeons. We are currently looking through our active player base for players that meet the requirements and have expressed an interest in becoming a Magi.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum