You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaining More Allies [Task-3/Mon-on-ku/Tororkun]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Myran

Myran
C-Tier
C-Tier

Mon decided to help recruit some of the gladiators that Lagi had met while participating in the coliseum, and having left the meeting a little while ago with Tor he decided to check around the coliseum before going inside, "So Tor how do you think we should go about this." he asked as he looked over at his friend as he watched the passer byes going about there buisness. Some how they were going to have to recruit some of these people and he didn't quite know where to start. 'Oh well, hopefully Tor will have an idea.' He thought as he gazed at the large coliseum.

WC:106/1500

Tororkun

Tororkun
C-Tier
C-Tier

Tororkun thought about Mononku's question "Other than asking them, no idea." He replied before leaving and walking towards the coliseum. 'Hmm, I wonder if they will join us?' he thought to himself, as he looked up as he approached the coliseum it was huge it must have taken quiet some time to build. As he entered the building he looked around, not sure who exactly he was looking for, he looked around some more until finding a small roster listing the combatants, choosing to ask some experienced ones he took their names and began going around asking if anyone knew where they were. After some time of searching through coliseum he finally found Ajax who was a constant competitor in the coliseum and a strong fighter "Hello....Ajax, right?" Tororkun asked as he approached the man "That is indeed my name, who are you? A challenger?" He replied tensing his grip on his sword, Tororkun held up his hands "No I'm no challenger, I am here to ask if you would like to join the effort in the rebellion." Tororkun said. Ajax loosened his grip of his sword "Ah I see, well then why might I join this rebellion? Hmm what's in it for me." He said "Well you would be helping to defend your country for one thing." Tororkun said "Mhmm well what about payment? After all why risk my neck for nothing?" Ajax replied. Tororkun was unimpressed after all this was his home wasn't its safety payment enough? "Well I'm sure you can discuss that with King Lagi or Roark." Tororkun said flat voice. Ajax sighed "Look, I know that some people can just join up in arms for their country without a second thought, but I have a family." Tororkun nodded "Of course, well then I'll be going." He said as he began walking away "I'll go" Ajax said, Tororkun turned around to see him, Ajax sighed "After all it's mainly political so how much danger can there be? And I can only imagine how my kids would think if I didn't help while you, an Imuchakk with no ties here did. But I do expect some compensation for risking my life." He said as he walked towards Tororkun "So where should I go?". Tororkun gave him the directions before walking off to search for the next on his list

WC:389
Total WC: 389/1500

Myran

Myran
C-Tier
C-Tier

Mon sighed a little exasperatingly 'When I asked it was more of a should we split up and ask or stay together.' he thought at Tors answer 'Oh well.' as he walked up to the coliseum *whistle* 'The architecture is quite outstanding, I wonder how long it took them to build.' he thought. Walking inside Mon noticed that Tor had separated at some point 'Oh well.' he shrugged as he began searching for a listing while asking around for the names of those that Lagi may have fought or met at least. Eventually he ran into a woman who was looking around like she was searching for someone specific so he decided to see if she knew anything, "Hello miss." he said as he walked up to her, a little startled at the sound the woman jumped and turned around looking up at Mons face "Yes?" she asked timidly, so hearing her address him back Mon continued "I'm new in town and was looking for the fighters who've fought one King Lagi, you wouldn't happen to know who they are or where they could be found do you?" the woman looked down in thought for a moment "No, but I know someone who might have met him." she said. " Agamemnon is a family friend of mine and he likes to hang around the coliseum during the day looking for challengers and what not." Mon nodded at the information he thanked her and began looking for the man that matched the description she gave him. So he began to look around the coliseum through hallways and doorways until he found a man that matched the description. 'Lets see tall... for a human check, burly check, and horrible stench.' Takes a breath '*gag* check.' he thought as he approached the man "Are you Agamemnon?" he asked the man looked up a little "Hmm who's asking." the man said sizing Mon up " I'm a acquaintance of King Lagi. Do you know him?" the man perked up... a little "Eh I've met him in passing, now what do you need?" he asked a little more firmly " I'm here asking if you will lend your strength to the resistances effort." Mon said bluntly "No." The man said "And why not?" Mon asked "One why should I put my neck on the line for this country, and two why would I even consider following or partnering with someone who I don't know whether or not they can hold they're own in a fight." Mon frowned having caught the insult in that statement "For starters this country is your home, and secondly I can assure you that the majority of us can hold our own in a fight." Mon said harshly "Prove it." the man said as he grabbed his gear and indicated one of the sparring rings nearby. "Fine." Mon said as they walked towards the ring.

WC: 481/1500
Total WC: 587/1500

Tororkun

Tororkun
C-Tier
C-Tier

Tororkun walked along an upper floor of the coliseum looking for the next person on his list 'hopefully this one will cooperate as well as Ajax' he thought to himself. He walked for quite awhile looking for a room the man was said to be in 'Second floor turn right and the door has a Reim flag on it' Tororkun repeated the directions in his head, he had walked a bit farther than he thought he would have too but still he didn't see a door with a Reim flag. Looking ahead he could faintly see a oddly colorful door up ahead, he gave a sigh of relief and walked to the door it was indeed a Reim flag attached to the door. He knocked on the door frame so he wouldn't hit the flag, the door opened and there stood a rather tall and extremely muscular man "Ah yes I have been waiting for you." The man said as he turned and walked back into the room and sat down by the small window the looked out into the coliseum. Tororkun stood at the door slightly confused "You've been waiting for me?" Tororkun questioned, the man looked over "Well when two Imuchakk enter the coliseum and start asking people to join the rebellion word gets around, but that aside I will take up arm to defend the glorious country that is Reim and my home." The man said proudly, Tororkun smiled "Thats good to hear, and since you'll be joining here is where you sho-" That was all he could get out before the man cut him off "I Dimitri must make sure you are qualified to join this rebellion." Dimitri said flexing unnecessarily, Tororkun raised an eyebrow at the man "Well you are quite patriotic." He said "Of course I am and why shouldn't I be, after all this is an amazing country and the best on this world if I do say so." Dimitri said flexing more. Tororkun nodded "Well I could say that Imuchakk is a rather great country." Tororkun said. Dimitri stopped flexing and looked at Tororkun "I can assure you there is no country like Reim." He said, after a rather long talk about the pros of each country Dimitri took Tororkun to a sparring ring "Alright show me your Imuchakk strength" Dimitri said lifting his sword and shield in a fighting stance. Tororkun lifted his kanabo "Oh I will, I suggest you be ready.".

WC:411
Total WC:800

Myran

Myran
C-Tier
C-Tier

Mon arrived at the sparring ring with Agamemnon and looks around, the sparring field was quite a sight to see. As he looked around he noticed Tor off in one of the other rings dealing with an overly muscled man 'Oh well I'll let him deal with that.' he thought as he faced his opponent. "Alright Imuchakk I win you leave me alone, you win I help this resistance." Agamemnon says "Alright." Mon agrees and sets down in his stance, as soon as he was ready Agamemnon lunged at him thrusting his sword at Mon who dodged it. As the man finished his thrust Mon went in with a thrust of his own, but the man blocked it Mon kept with it as he lashed out with a rapid strike and seeing as he didn't want to kill the man or cripple him he stabbed for his shoulders , the man dodged the brunt of the strike but he still took one hit to his left shoulder. "Heh your pretty good." Agamemnon said as he watched Mon "Eh I try." Mon said as Aga went for a Strike Mon seeing this reacted with a rapid parry however he was unable to parry the entire attack and he ended up with a decent sized slash to his shoulder. Mon winced but with the sword still in his shoulder he grabbed Aga's hand and swung his fist into the mans stomach knocking the wind out of him. Then taking the sword in his hand and pulling it out of his shoulder he pointed it at the man "Do you submit." he asked "Yah yah you win, so where do I need to go." Mon gave Aga the directions and left to see about getting his shoulder bandaged

WC:301/1500
Total WC: 888/1500
Stamina: 130/150

Weapons and abilities used:

Last edited by Myran on 09/02/15, 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Tororkun

Tororkun
C-Tier
C-Tier

Tororkun readied his Kanabo waiting for Dimitri to attack, Dimitri Sprinted toward Tororkun and brought his sword up in a thrust at Tororkun's side. Tororkun only barely deflected the blade before stepping back and readying himself again, he watched Dimitri closely waiting for an opening when he finally saw one he swung his kanabo at Dimitri's side only for Dimitri to block with his shield and retaliate by taking a swing at Tororkuns arm. Narrowly dodging the strike the sword top left a shallow cut along Tororkuns forearm, once again Tororkun readied himself before swinging full force sideways into Dimitri who swiftly jumped back out of the way. Again Tororkun took a swing at Dimitri this time at his legs, Dimitri jumped avoiding the attack and at the same time he brought his sword down in a vertical strike at Tororkun. Instead of dodging Tororkun swumg his kanabo preforming a Striking Giant into Dimitri's side, being in the air he had no way to move as Tororkun knocked him down the pommel of his sword hitting Tororkuns shoulder as he fell on the ground Tororkun hit him in the stomach with a Mauling Giant. "Well I can say I did not expect that." Dimitri stated, Tororkun smiled "Well then I guess that means I pass your test?" He asked as he helped Dimitri up "Yes you pass, but only by this much." Dimitri said holding up his thumb and index finger leaving a small gap in between them. Tororkun sighed "Well that's better then nothing." He said, Dimitri nodded "Indeed, now where is it I am to report too?" He asked, Tororkun told him where to go before leaving to find the last person on his list. He walked back down to the first floor looking for a warrior named Vita, as he walked down the hall he heard the sound of steel clashing he looked into the room the sound was coming from and saw two people, a male and a female fighting one another.

Enemy:

Mauling Giant:
Striking Giant:

Stamina 130/150

WC:318
WC Total: 1118

Myran

Myran
C-Tier
C-Tier

Mon had managed to find a small infirmary and gotten his shoulder wrapped, and began searching for one more person. He asked around for a little while before someone finally gave him the directions to a small room on the other side of the coliseum. As Mon followed the persons directions he found himself on the other side in front of an old door. *knock* *knock* He pushed open the door looking inside he noticed that the room was dark except for a small candle on the other side of the room that was lighting a desk. At the desk was a small figure and as he approached the figure turned out to be a woman "Hello." he said as the woman just concentrated on whatever she was doing "Hello." he said a little louder. "If your going to ask something get to the point, Aileen is busy." She said, 'A person that speaks in third person man this place is weird.' but then again he couldn't really be talking after all his village wasn't exact a normal place. "Ah yes, uhm Aileen was it I'm here representing a few individuals who would like to add your strength to theirs in the revolution." He said as Aileen put a finger to her chin. "And why should Aileen help in a rebellion." she asked looking at him it was at this point that Mon could finally see her face. Her green eyes where hard and glaring at him, and he could see the scars from the many fights she must have been in. "Well you would be protecting your home." That's all he got out before the woman cut him off "Aileen is nothing but a slave to this 'home'." she said with a glare "Aileen have no choice to fight in the arena, so why should Aileen help this resistance." now Mon was stumped. 'Well if it where me that would be good enough reason to forsake this place, but currently we need her strength.' "I'm not going to say that you owe this place or anything, in the end it's your own decision so if you change your mind I'll be around the coliseum somewhere." Mon ended up saying. Aileen closed her eyes and sighed "If Aileen changes her mind I will come seek you out." she said Mon nodded and walked off to think of who else he could find.

WC:402/1500
Total WC:1295/1500

Tororkun

Tororkun
C-Tier
C-Tier

As Tororkun entered the room the two continued sparring until the female managed to knock the man out of the ring, the woman then turned to Tororkun "Who are you?" She asked "I am Tororkun and I am looking for Vita." Tororkun answered. The woman nodded to the man who then left "I am Vita, what is it you need?" Vita said "Well I am here to ask if you would join the rebellion." He replied, Vita nodded and stared at the ground for for a bit "How would the rebellion benefit from gaining one ally?, If it should break out to a fight one person, unless it is someone very talented such as a tactician or a great hero, won't make much difference." Vita said. Tororkun nodded "I agree, I  know I may not be much help either. that's why I'm trying to recruit more people who could be helpful." He said. "It is very good of you to see your own strength as well as weakness, on that I commend you. However ever if your gather more people to fight it could be irrelevant, unless this does break into a fight fighters with no other skill might have no use." Vita said in a monotonous voice "Sorry, I just don't see the point in one lone 'contributing' to make a difference." She said, Tororkun nodded before turning and leaving. Tororkun walked down the hall and sighed, "Two out of three isn't bad." He thought to himself, he walked back down the halls until returning at the entrance "Hopefully Mononku was successful in gaining a few allies." He thought as he looked up at the clear blue sky it was a beautiful day. Be stood around the entrance waiting for a bit before finally deciding to leave, he still had to go back and report how many he got to join. He walked back through the streets of Reim only slightly lost, he knew it was straight ahead and the left but he was distracted by the various market stalls selling odd fruits or vegetables many he had never seen having lived on an icecap his whole life. He stopped and tasted a few of the more exotic looking fruits, before deciding that he should head back before it got to late.

WC:383
Total WC: 1501

Myran

Myran
C-Tier
C-Tier

Mon was walking around the coliseum hoping to find just one more person he could recruit, but after an hour he decided to give up and start heading back to the meeting area. 'Oh well hopefully Tor managed to get the other fighters.' He thought as he began to wander off. As he neared the exit he felt a finger poke his back, he whipped around to see who it was when he saw Aileen behind him. "Aileen will help with resistance." She said looking at him "Maybe Aileen die and she can be free, or I live and come back here." she said a little grimly for Mon's taste. "Well that's great I was just headed back to the meeting area so we can walk there together." Mon said as he started walking out the exit again eyes set towards his destination. He got a little side tracked on the way however as he looked at the different wares the merchants had, he looked like a kid in a candy store especially when he found a weapon merchant. Through all of this Aileen just shook her head "Are you sure we are headed to the meeting area?" she asks as Mon is looking over a well forged gladius, Mon had the decency to look embarrassed "Uh yeah this way." Mon said as he lead her to the area "Well here we are." he said Aileen nodded and went to inform someone of her arrival.

WC: 245/1500
Total WC: 1540/1500

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

When the two Imuchakk men returned with some fighters, Roark raised an eyebrow. He had not expected the boys to be able to pull it off, but here they were. And it looked like some of the other Coliseum fighters had also decided to trail along, not just the ones they talked too. Good.

"Thank you, Torokun and Mon. I appreciate your help."

He turned to look at the fighters with them and spoke a bit louder.

"If you are in need of equipment, see Barry, for weapons see Leon. If you are set on both, see Val for further orders."

Looking back to the two blue-haired giants, he offered them both a hand shake.

"Thank you again, friends. If you would like to continue helping, we are keeping people close to Remano for now. But I am certain there is a possible battle coming soon. We have done enough to draw Kou's attention and the Reim military is talking now about joining, to make this an official refusal of Kou's advances, not just a few branches of rebellion."

((You may respond/exit the thread at this time))

Myran

Myran
C-Tier
C-Tier

Mon nods as Roark finishes speaking "We will continue to do what we can." he says as he begins walk away thinking over what Roark had just said 'So the Reim military is now interested in joining, this rebellion just might succeed.' he thought though it was troubling that even though Roark had talked of doing everything peacefully there may be an impending battle coming none the less.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum