A Quick Meet [ayero/Lagi

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 A Quick Meet [ayero/Lagi Empty A Quick Meet [ayero/Lagi 28/01/15, 01:26 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

There was only a little bit of time before Lagi’s big fight, he sent for Ayero Shiba in order to help him get ready for his big showdown with Guarda. This was something that many of the advisors were against, the king should not get a life threating injury or endanger himself before such a big event to take place. There was going to be a rebellion with thin to be done, but Lagi felt as if he should have any need to be scare d in the first place. He had to eliminate any kind of doubt in his mind that he wasn’t powerful enough to protect reim from the incoming threat. That is exactly why he stayed mounted on El drago and waited for Ayero in the western front. He wasn’t too sure if she would show up or now, but he was hoping that she would. Ayero had a few wins herself, she had experience in the coliseum to be a feared warrior that most of the crowd took a liking too.

On top of being a fanalis, and a strong warrior, she was also beautiful. Maybe she would have some tips for Lagi. Besides the upcoming war, this was going to be one of the biggest fights of his life. El drago would remain standing and hunched over somewhat. “ Are you sure about this Lagi?” Lagi would look over to Draconis with a puzzled look on his face. “Sure about what El drago?” El drago blew a bit of lightning sparks from his nose before he voiced his concerns. “As a king, you should be fresh and ready, not risking your life in the barbaric coliseum for someone’s enjoyment. There are plenty of things that must be done in order to fully prepare for the upcoming threat. “

Lagi understood where El drago was coming from, but there were some reasons as to why he wanted this fight. “We need to be I peak condition, there might be even more powerful opponents waiting for us if Kou decides to make that push. It’s been a while for you, but you seriously joined back with the El Nagi clan during a crucial wartime. Your power is great, but I seek to get stronger as well. You mostly reflect the current skillset and ability of your partner. If you have a weak partner, you wouldn’t be that strong. For this purpose, I am striving to aid being the weakest link. You can understand much of my desire for that, right?” Lagi was concerned about his own strength, he wondered if it would be enough to face and defeat the all-time champion. As for the publicity, for Lagi to be able to defeat Guarda, the faith that they would have for their king would reach up to unimaginable heights. Well, at least they would have more faith in him, as well as his partner. El drago was full of wisdom and has seen many things. “Well then, this is your crossroads then. “

505/1500

Ability being trained
Spoiler:

2 A Quick Meet [ayero/Lagi Empty Re: A Quick Meet [ayero/Lagi 28/01/15, 01:42 pm

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

After her latest coliseum battle, Ayero has received a strange summons from King Lagi. She hadn’t heard from the young King in a while, and she found it a bit odd that he had asked for her to meet him alone near the western front. After mulling over her options, the Fanalis woman eventually decided that she would meet with the King, her curiosity getting the better of her. With war looming over their country, she wondered what he wanted to discuss.  

After sharpening her sword and preparing for her journey, Ayero took off for the western front. When the King came in to view, Ayero squinted as she noticed that Zygus looked different than she had remembered. After nearing Lagi, she realized that the beast he was mounted on was not Zygus at all, but an entirely different creature. Raising a brow, Ayero takes in the sight of El Drago, never having seen a beast of his stature before. ”You wanted to see me, Lagi?” The Fanalis stops several meters from the man, arms crossed over her chest. Her eyes did not leave El Drago, still cautiously analyzing the dragon-like creature. Even she could tell that this was no ordinary beast, he had an air of mysticism around him.

[211/750]

3 A Quick Meet [ayero/Lagi Empty Re: A Quick Meet [ayero/Lagi 28/01/15, 02:22 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“Ahh Ayero, it’s been a while. Don’t be too alarmed from the dragon; his name is Draconis Exal, my new partner. “ Lagi would take the time to introduce Draconis to Ayero. “El Drago, this is  Ayero Shiba, a good friend of mine. “The Dragon Would snort out some lightning before introducing himself. His voice was full of wisdom, like an old man who has been through countless centuries and has accumulated so much experience. “ My Name is Draconis, that is all.” Ok, so maybe it would be a bit surprising that  Lagi would then begin to cut to the chasse, he didn’t want to waste any more time by hovering about and not being able to  get the amount of training that he wanted done in the first place. “ I’m taking on Guarda soon in the coliseum  but I wanted to get some last minute training in first.  How’s about it,  you want to go a round? Though I already know the answer Ayero, was there anything that you actually backed down from? I know that you’re pretty strong, so this is the only way I know how to be sure of myself! Let’s Go!”

With that being said, El drago flew up to be about 25 meters in the air  at the alarming speed of 25 m/s  It would have only taken a second for El drago to reach such heights, it was an even faster flight speed than Lagi’s djinn equip. He needed to be sure that he was ready to take on such a fearsome opponent. Ayero was powerful; it made for a good example for things to come when Lagi comes face to face with Guarda. He wasn’t too sure at the opponent’s abilities; hardly anyone ever took the initiative in challenging the man. They were all either too afraid or too smart to know that this was an opponent that they couldn’t beat. However, Lagi wasn’t much of a believer in failure. He felt as if things were worth trying, even if it meant risking your life. Death is a possibility no matter where you are, everyone will soon meet their end in one way or another. However this doesn’t mean that Lagi would remain a coward for the rest of his days. He will continue to grow strong, and hopefully Ayero would go strong from this bout as well. For now, it was the calm before the storm.

911/1500

Ability Being Trained
Spoiler:

Last edited by King Lagi on 28/01/15, 03:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

4 A Quick Meet [ayero/Lagi Empty Re: A Quick Meet [ayero/Lagi 28/01/15, 03:01 pm

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ayero raised the other brow as Lagi introduced the mighty beast before her as “El Drago.” She nods in greeting, sensing that the legend beast didn’t appreciate small talk before turning her gaze to Lagi as he explained why he had asked her to come here. Her eyes went wide and an incredulous look appeared on her face at the mention of Garda. The man was a Reim legend, known even beyond the country’s border as a renowned coliseum warrior who could be matched by none. ”Garda?!” Ayero’s eyes narrowed at the idea of the King taking on such a man-beast with war nearing the capital. While confident in her own skill as a warrior, Ayero wouldn’t think to risk her own life against Garda. As much as she thrived in the thrill of the battle, she supposed it wouldn’t be much of a match if she were to face Garda herself. At least, not without becoming stronger.

Surprised as she was, the Fanalis woman let out a sharp laugh as Lagi challenged her to a round of sparring. Had he left out his impending challenge with the master of the coliseum, she still would have been likely to accept. ”Very well. You play on my instincts, Lagi. Let’s see what you and your partner can do then!” She follows the dragon’s movements with her eyes, taking a solid stance and unsheathing her sword, pointing it straight at the King. The warrioress took note of El Drago’s speed and began to focus magoi into her legs.

[465/750]

5 A Quick Meet [ayero/Lagi Empty Re: A Quick Meet [ayero/Lagi 28/01/15, 04:13 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Looks like Ayero would be up for it then. If that was the case, it was about time that Lagi started to test out the new technique that he was going to use to put Guarda away. It wasn’t anything devastating that was going to cause immediate harm, but the main goal of this technique was more so based on the long-term effects. “Let’s try it, El Drago.” El Drago acknowledged his partners command and rose 20 more meters into the air at 25 m/s and fired off the technique they been pending for use towards Ayero. Surprisingly enough, it was a small cube that was one meter in size, something that seems highly unlikely to serve as an attack if this was supposed to be a fearsome dragon. The cube would be moving at 25 m/s towards ayero , exploding immediately after landing or making contact to cause the explosion. The result of its explosion was an electrical discharge spread that covered 25 meters and moved at 25 m/s.

Instead of doing basic damage, Lagi’s intent was actually to cause full body paralysis. The point of this exercise was to initiate one of El Drago’s most powerful moves that Lagi was intending to use to his advantage, as well as finding out all of the possible courts that might be used against him while initiating such a technique. He wasn’t treating this as a death match, but Lagi was taking this rather seriously. His life was on the line, but Lagi always intended to be the fighting champion that Reim deserves. Whether he would be fighting for his life in the battlefield, or fighting for his life in the coliseum; what Lagi wanted to do the most right now was to cultivate the faith of the people. “ Now Ayero, what will you do?”

260/300

1216/1500
Ability being trained *As well as being used*

Spoiler:

6 A Quick Meet [ayero/Lagi Empty Re: A Quick Meet [ayero/Lagi 28/01/15, 04:42 pm

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ayero kept her eyes trained on the dragon, her body tensing the moment El Drago released his attack. Using the buildup of magoi in her legs, Ayero pushes off on her feet at 25 m/s to the right using Fleetfoot, stopping roughly 30 meters away from the strange looking cube the dragon had shot out. As the cube touches the ground, Ayero feeds her magoi into her Bracer of Flight, rising off of the ground and towards El Drago for good measure. A fraction of a moment later said cube exploded, discharging electricity in a 25 meter diameter. The crackling of electricity reaches her ears and she makes a mental note to avoid any cubes produced by the dragon in the future.

Once she moved within 15 m of El Drago, the snake at her shoulder began to stir and fired off a Poison Shot at the airborne beast, the poison projectile sailing through the air toward its target. Ayero did not stop moving during this attack, instead closing the gap until she was roughly 10 meters from Lagi and his beast. From there, she activates Extend and sends a series of three slashes towards the King and his beast.

[665/750]

[170/250]

Spoiler:

7 A Quick Meet [ayero/Lagi Empty Re: A Quick Meet [ayero/Lagi 28/01/15, 05:19 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Speed, that was one of the ways that Guarda could use in order to dodge. High speed movement might be one way to not be able to keep up with Ayero. However, Ayero’s battle decisions were so straight forward that it allowed El drago to calculate the next course of action with his vast draconic wisdom. Whether it was a fight with other dragons, People, or whatever. A backwards flight of 25 m/s was more than enough to close down the gap upon ayero, her flight speed was nowhere near comparison as El Drago managed to distance himself from ayero once again at 25 m/s with a single wing beat, making him and ayero about a safe distance of being 30 meters away from each other in a half a second. Kabu’s spit would have an amazing speed backing it due to being a technician, but the range of his abilities would pale in comparison, dispersing once it hit the 15 meter mark of travel.

With the sustained ability of the full paralysis, el drago would fire the devastating cube once more towards Ayero while travelling backwards, trying once more to paralyze the fearsome warrior and follow up with an offensive attack on his own. After one second of travelling and being 5 meters away from ayero. El drago would detonate it at will for another charge of electrical energy, the ability spreading at 25 m/s with the range of 25 meters. El drago was already in the clear, but with Ayero giving chase and her slow flight speed, how will she handle the might of el drago? They were currently 45 meters off the ground after all.

Sustaining the training ability

240/300

1494/1500

Spoiler:

8 A Quick Meet [ayero/Lagi Empty Re: A Quick Meet [ayero/Lagi 28/01/15, 07:09 pm

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ayero quickly realized that barring bringing El Drago much closer to the ground, she had little chance to best this beast. She was a close range fighter, and the speed of her magic tool’s flight ability was nothing in comparison to El Drago’s natural speed. She uses Extend to fire off another barrage of slashes in the dragon’s direction as it approaches her rapidly, moving backwards in an arc towards the ground as she does so. When the creature releases another cube in her direction, the Fanalis narrows her eyes Shit…! She’d be unable to avoid it in the air, and after seeing that it had exploded upon contact to the ground, she didn’t want to risk blocking it. But she had little chance to anyway, as the cube soon detonated and Ayero took the full force of the electrical field as it spread out into the open air. Her limbs seized up as the charge ran through her, paralyzing her entire body as it falls from the sky. Haah…that didn’t last very long…

9 A Quick Meet [ayero/Lagi Empty Re: A Quick Meet [ayero/Lagi 28/01/15, 07:18 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

El Drago!” El drago turned right back around in a high speed dive at 25 m/s and swift fully caught Ayero and Kabu. He would speak to the Fanalis woman again as they continued to fly back to Reim. It was much better to get a free ride than walk back after getting paralyzed. “You are a strong opponent indeed, brave enough to meet me in the air, out of your element. With that, you have definitely received my respect. “ Lagi wondered if it was going to be that simple when he comes face to face with the devil himself. “ Ayero, I’m fighting him tomorrow….just wanted to let you know that. My spies know where you live, and El drago is pretty fast. I’ll drop you home and your brother could look after you. Don’t worry, this paralysis isn’t permanent, just last long enough to finish a fight. “ Lagi would then clench his hand into a fist. Which is exactly what I’m hoping for!

Trained 1500/1500

abilities
Spoiler:

[EXIT]

10 A Quick Meet [ayero/Lagi Empty Re: A Quick Meet [ayero/Lagi 28/01/15, 07:45 pm

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ayero felt the wind leave her lungs as she landed on El Drago’s back, not surprised that Lagi had directed the beast to catch her. She didn’t expect him to let her fall from the sky and become seriously injured during a simple spar. What did surprise he were the words spoken to her by the draconian beast. ”H…heh…” Ayero’s lips twitched upwards slightly, the paralysis wearing off a tiny bit on her face. She tried to move her limbs but gave up, finding her extremities thoroughly paralyzed. ”It won’t…be that….easy….next time.” She exhales, almost chuckling. ”Garda….haa….you’ve got guts.” Despite her speech being slow and labored, Ayero’s mind was working rapidly to process all that had happened in the quick fight as well as Lagi’s words. Perhaps tomorrow she would be attending a coliseum match.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum