1Tororkun's Professions  Empty Tororkun's Professions 22/01/15, 10:38 pm

Tororkun

Tororkun
C-Tier
C-Tier

Primary Profession
Related Specialization: Strength
Profession Title: Carpenter
Description: A Carpenter deals with wood from framing buildings to building furniture or fortifications and other miscellaneous constructions.
Profession Perks:

• Perk 1 Eye for strength: Being a Carpenter Tororkun can give a good estimate of the strength of a wooden structure or object.

• Perk 2 Wooden construction: Tororkun, as a Carpenter is able to build wooden constructions without many implications such as miss measurements.

• Perk 3 Bad wood: After so much time around wood Tororkun can identify most harmful affliction's in wood (I.e Dry rot, Termites, etc.)

Secondary Profession
Profession Title: Shipwright
Description: A Carpenter specialized in ship building from rafts to trade ships, a Shipwright knows about the proper balancing and necessary buoyancy for a ship to float.
Profession Perks:

• Perk 1 Sailing: After being around ships so often Tororkun took the intiative to learn how to sail. Tororkun can sail a simple ship (I.e a sloop, sampan, ice boat or dhow) with relative ease and is quiet good at maneuvering do sailing around the ice floes surounding Imuchakk.

• Perk 2 Carry weight: Tororkun can give a good estimate on how much you can safely load onto a ship.

Last edited by Tororkun on 22/01/15, 11:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Tororkun's Professions  Empty Re: Tororkun's Professions 22/01/15, 11:37 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

For the most part it looks pretty good. The only thing I want to mention is that your perks should be abilities that define what's unique or strong about your character. Things that he can do well.

Just look over your perks one more time and determine whether or not you want to change them up at all.

Just a minor example is one of your sailing perks; you could have that sailing one be 'Tororkun is skilled at sailing ships.' And maybe a bit of flavor text in there at what kind of 'plus' that gives him. If he sails up against another person, maybe he is able to maneuver better or something along those lines.

As a reminder, this is just a suggestion to look over your profession perks one more time. If you're good with where they're at right now, just let me know.

3Tororkun's Professions  Empty Re: Tororkun's Professions 22/01/15, 11:55 pm

Tororkun

Tororkun
C-Tier
C-Tier

Alrighty that should do

4Tororkun's Professions  Empty Re: Tororkun's Professions 23/01/15, 07:53 am

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

approved and added to vault~

Code:
[center][u][b]Primary Profession[/b][/u][/center]
[b]Related Specialization:[/b] Strength
[b]Profession Title:[/b] Carpenter
[b]Description:[/b] A Carpenter deals with wood from framing buildings to building furniture or fortifications and other miscellaneous constructions.
[b]Profession Perks:[/b]
[list]
[*]Perk 1 Eye for strength: Being a Carpenter Tororkun can give a good estimate of the strength of a wooden structure or object.

[*]Perk 2 Wooden construction: Tororkun, as a Carpenter is able to build wooden constructions without many implications such as miss measurements.

[*]Perk 3 Bad wood: After so much time around wood Tororkun can identify most harmful affliction's in wood (I.e Dry rot, Termites, etc.)
[/list]

[center][u][b]Secondary Profession[/b][/u][/center]
[b]Profession Title:[/b] Shipwright
[b]Description:[/b] A Carpenter specialized in ship building from rafts to trade ships, a Shipwright knows about the proper balancing and necessary buoyancy for a ship to float.
[b]Profession Perks:[/b]
[list]
[*]Perk 1 Sailing: After being around ships so often Tororkun took the intiative to learn how to sail. Tororkun can sail a simple ship (I.e a sloop, sampan, ice boat or dhow) with relative ease and is quiet good at maneuvering do sailing around the ice floes surounding Imuchakk.

[*]Perk 2 Carry weight: Tororkun can give a good estimate on how much you can safely load onto a ship.
[/list]

5Tororkun's Professions  Empty Re: Tororkun's Professions 23/01/15, 10:46 am

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Just as an FYI, the boats in the Magi universe have square rigging. There has been recent developments in shipping technology that has made Junk ships available, but there are currently only 3 in the world and the means to make them are only known by a few in Reim at this time. The three ships are currently owned by a pirate named Madam Trixie.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum