1Professions [Done] Empty Professions [Done] 26/01/15, 12:27 pm

Julienne

Julienne
C-Tier
C-Tier

Executioner

Related Specialization: Strength
Profession Title: Justice's Right Hand
Description: In front of the grand imperial palace lie the fields of Justice where all shall face the fate that they deserve. The executions of those who betray the Empire are held here before the eyes of every citizen of Kou. Hu ensures every execution is different from the previous one so no-one gets bored.
Profession Perks:

• Dramatic Speech- Hu is a master at crafting her words into something that will engage and inspire the public, making her a highly anticipated individual at events.

• Cold-Blooded Killer- Killing Numerous traitors in the name of her Empire has made Hu uncaring about who she put to eternal slumber, all that matters is that Kou has justice!

• Beheading-Due to her numerous executions, Hu is a master of knowing the appropriate amount of force to put behind a swing to remove a head, regardless of her victim's size.

Princess

Profession Title:
Description: Being raised in the royal family, Hu has been educated on Economics, Politics, battle strategy and public event planning.
Profession Perks:

• The People's Princess - Hu has a great understanding of her citizens, which allows her to connect better with her people, earning their love and trust easily.

• Diplomacy - Due to Hu's education and royal status, she can be very persuasive to politician's with opposing views.

Last edited by Julienne on 27/01/15, 03:16 am; edited 5 times in total

2Professions [Done] Empty Re: Professions [Done] 26/01/15, 01:15 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Your template should actually look more like this:
Primary Profession
Related Specialization: Strength
Profession Title: Executioner (or Justice's Right Hand, whichever)
Description:In front of the grand imperial palace lie the fields of Justice where all shall face the fate that they deserve. The executions of those who betray the Empire are held here before the eyes of every citizen of Kou. Hu ensures every execution is different from the previous one so noone gets bored.
Profession Perks:

• Dramatic Speech - Hu is a master at crafting her words into something that will engage and inspire the public, making her a highly anticipated individual at events.
  • Beheading - Due to her numerous executions, Hu is a master of knowing the appropriate amount of force to put behind a swing to remove a head, regardless of her victim's size.
  • Perk 3

Secondary Profession
Profession Title: Princess
Description: Being raised in the royal family, Hu has been educated on Economics, Politics, battle strategy and public event planning.
Profession Perks:

• The People's Princess - Hu has a great understanding of her citizens, which allows her to connect better with her people, earning their love and trust easily.
  • Diplomacy - Due to Hu's education and royal status, she can be very persuasive to politician's with opposing views.

Hope this helps guide you in the right direction. These are by no means set in stone, feel free to alter anything as you see fit and bump when you are ready to have it approved~

3Professions [Done] Empty Re: Professions [Done] 27/01/15, 03:12 am

Julienne

Julienne
C-Tier
C-Tier

Bump

4Professions [Done] Empty Re: Professions [Done] 27/01/15, 07:47 am

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Made some very minor edits to formatting and slightly altered Cold-Blooded Killer. Perks are intended as something that can be used in social situations to alter things in the player's favor so I made it more of a perk and less of a description. If you approve of the changes, just bump the thread and we will get you set up ^_^

Code:
[center][u][b][size=16][color=#ff0066]Primary Profession[/color][/size][/b][/u][/center]
[color=#ff0066]
[b]Related Specialization:[/b] Strength
[b]Profession Title:[/b] Justice's Right Hand
[b]Description:[/b] In front of the grand imperial palace lie the fields of Justice where all shall face the fate that they deserve. The executions of those who betray the Empire are held here before the eyes of every citizen of Kou. Hu ensures every execution is different from the previous one so no-one gets bored.
[b]Profession Perks:[/b]
[/color]
[list]
[*][color=#ff0066][i]Dramatic Speech[/i] - Hu is a master at crafting her words into something that will engage and inspire the public, making her a highly anticipated individual at events.
[/color]
[*][color=#ff0066][i]Cold-Blooded Killer[/i] - Killing Numerous traitors in the name of her Empire has made Hu able to bury her emotions and deal out appropriate justice!
[/color]
[*][color=#ff0066][i]Beheading[/i] - Due to her numerous executions, Hu is a master of knowing the appropriate amount of force to put behind a swing to remove a head, regardless of her victim's size.[/color]
[/list]

[center][u][b][color=#ff0066][size=16]Secondary Profession[/size][/color][/b][/u][/center]
[color=#ff0066]
[b]Profession Title:[/b] Princess
[b]Description:[/b] Being raised in the royal family, Hu has been educated on Economics, Politics, battle strategy and public event planning.
[b]Profession Perks:[/b]
[/color]
[list]
[*][color=#ff0066][i]The People's Princess[/i] - Hu has a great understanding of her citizens, which allows her to connect better with her people, earning their love and trust easily.
[/color]
[*][color=#ff0066][i]Diplomacy[/i] - Due to Hu's education and royal status, she can be very persuasive to politician's with opposing views. [/color]
[/list]

5Professions [Done] Empty Re: Professions [Done] 27/01/15, 08:01 am

Julienne

Julienne
C-Tier
C-Tier

Bump !

6Professions [Done] Empty Re: Professions [Done] 27/01/15, 08:04 am

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier