Aulus

Aulus
C-Tier
C-Tier

Job
Spoiler:
Enemies and abilities:
Spoiler:

Aulus had been in a brothel for about five hours, and truthfully he was getting bored. After about another hour in the brothel he left, and went to do a job or something that would earn him more money. The lifestyle he was living wasn't a cheap one. After coming up dry Aulus went to a bar, he heard rumors about a underground fighting ring and he wanted some of the action. It was quick for Aulus to find himself a fight. Who didn't want the chance to beat a Fanalis and be able to brag about this accomplishment.

Aulus stood in the ring they had built under the bar, it was pretty impressive in Aulus's opinion. But the ring didn't matter at this moment as a man joined Aulus in the ring. Aulus wasn't good at judging a person height but the man, Orion, was about 5'11 and a impressive build for a human. Orion would start stretching as they would soon being their fight" Watch! As I defeat a Fanalis!" The cocky man yells to the crowd, pumping them up. Aulus just chuckled at the statement, a smile coming across his face."Bring it!" was Aulus's response.  

Quickly the man rushed at Aulus, he intended to end this quickly. Closing the distance quickly Orion stood in front of Aulus and assaulted him with quick jab and then a high kick, repeating that till he landed a hit.The attacks all moving at 10 m/s. But Aulus wouldn't be hit by Orion's attacks, the crowd cheering at the fight getting louder and louder. From their point of view it seemed Orion had the upper hand on the Fanalis, having him on the ropes. But the truth was Aulus was just toying with Orion, just to get the crowd hyped. But soon Aulus released he needed to end this. He caught one of Orion's kicks, and quickly returned a attack of his won. A straight right to Orion's chest, and being the strength of the Fanali's attack it crushed his rib cage. Then Aulus would let go of Orion's leg and Orion would fall on his back, finished."Next!" was what Aulus would say as someone came out and took Orion away.

The crowd was silent shocked by the Fanali's one strike. But the soon changed to a uproar of cheering, they now were on his side and wanted to see the Fanalis fight more. Aulus would smile and raise his hands to the crowd, they all screaming Bring out the next opponent!

421/1000 Round one Finished

2A Fanalis Fight (Solo Job) Empty Re: A Fanalis Fight (Solo Job) 05/03/14, 05:58 pm

Aulus

Aulus
C-Tier
C-Tier

Second Round opponent
Spoiler:

The next fighter came out, not fazed at what Aulus did to the first fighter."I'm Jazz and I will be your next opponent!" This guy didn't seem cocky like the first but seemed more skilled.This new guy was taller then the other guy, but way skinnier. The man pulled out his impressive blade and took a stance, he looked like he could do some damage.The crowd was silent when this man spoke and came into the ring, not even the drunks made any noise.

"Lets do this." Aulus says as he looks at a member of the crowd, mainly at the drunkest guy there."But I needed this place to be loud!"And with that the drunkest man began to cheer and quickly everyone would begin to cheer."You ready?"Aulus says to the man, who responds with a nob and smile.It was better for the crowd to be loud as the two fight, because it wouldn't be fun without them. The two rushed at each other, both moving at 15m/s. But it seemed Jazz had the advantage his sword being used to keep Aulus back. Aulus had to back up as the guy pressed on with his long sword. This made the ground get even louder, could the Fanalis they saw in the first round being close to losing. Someone in the back even started to play on his instrument, making the fight seem to be even more entertaining.

But the swordsmen made a mistake that would cost him, it seem he thought he could finish a Fanalis by going for the legs. Seeing this Aulus jumped above the swing of the blade, countering it. Aulus was able to place his foot one the blade and using that to go higher. And the coming down with a kick to the guys shoulder followed up by one to the head. Aulus's attacks moving at 15m/s. And since his attacks broke the shoulder bone and the guys jaw, he wouldn't be able to finish. The crowd would go into another uproar after that attack, the Fanalis doing it again. Aulus didn't say anything; but he did quickly get out of the ring and grab one of the spectators drink.The spectator happily handing it over, probably out of fear. The last fighter was now about to come out, as Jazz would be taken out of the ring. It was now the final round and fight of the night, and the Fanalis seemed unbeatable.

Spoiler:

827/1000

3A Fanalis Fight (Solo Job) Empty Re: A Fanalis Fight (Solo Job) 05/03/14, 06:38 pm

Aulus

Aulus
C-Tier
C-Tier

Last opponent
Spoiler:

The last fight was about to begin, and this one would be different then his other fights. The guy stood out more than the others he was a muscular pale-skinned man of average height with short messy black hair. Also, he wears red eye shadow and facial piercings two on the eyebrows. He uses the skulls of animals as shoulder pads and uses the eyeballs of animals as jewelry, such as his necklace and the rings on his right hand. the rings being take off as he switched them with his brass knuckles. This guy came out and when he stood in the ring he was disrespectful to the crowd and especially to Aulus."Shut the hell up!" He would say lashing out at the crowd quieting them, they all struck with fear." Once I finish this piece of shit they call a Fanalis, I want you all to bow to my feet praising me as the strongest in Reim or even royalty." Cain says this to the crowd and then turns his gaze to Aulus, a smirk on his face."Now then Fanalis, I will give you the first hit. And don't think I will be taken out like the others, because I am sturdy!" He says as he puts his hands on his hips waiting for the Fanalis to attack. He truly wasn't going to let Aulus get the first punch, intending to give a sucker punch to the Fanalis.

Aulus only smiled at Cain's speech and did what he was asked, slowly walking up to him. Aulus kept the smile he had but truthfully he was pissed being disrespected like that made him want to destroy the man.But Aulus wouldn't give the man the satisfaction in seeing him in that state. And out of nowhere relaxing his arm before lashing out with a backhanded sweeping gesture,which moved at 25m/s. Instantly would kill Cain will style. The attacked shocked the crowd. Aulus didn't not kill his first two opponents, but took them out of the fight. But Cain was different, he deserved to die his disrespect was to great. After that Aulus was at the entrance, about to leave. He turned to the crowd who watched him since he left the ring. And giving them all a big smiled spoke few words but those words would make them all burst out in happy cheering."Sorry for how he disrespected you guys. Next time I fight for you. I will make sure to make it more entertaining." Those words would ensure that more will come to the underground fighting ring to witness Aulus entertain them, because who didn't like being entertained?
Spoiler:

1266/1000 Job finished  Cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum