Amaya

Amaya
β-Tier
β-Tier

Job Name: Raiders of the Rubble I
Job Rank: C
Job Location: The Western front
Job Rewards: 100xp, 7000 Huang
Job Overview: Rumors of a bandit camp that have been within the dilapidated rubble of the western front have spread. These bandits have been sieging passing caravans and looting small amounts of their wares, which are then sold in back alleys of reim to support the groups interests. The Merchant’s Guild has put out a job to simply find out where the group is located, get a size estimate and make it back. You may need to knock out a patrol or two to get a good idea of how large the camp actually is.

Enemies:

Job Name: Raiders of the Rubble II
Job Rank: B
Job Rewards: 200xp, 15000 Huang
Job Prerequisites: Raiders of the Rubble I
Job Overview: The Merchant Guild’s leader, upon hearing of your success, has requested you accompany him on a trip to bait out and arrest some of their main raiding forces. The waggon you travel on will be falsely loaded with supplies, and you must wait to be attacked before retaliating. Your goal is to render as much of the fighting force unconscious as possible.

Enemies:

Job Name: Raiders of the Rubble III
Job Rank: B
Job Rewards: 200xp, 15000 Huang
Job Prerequisites: Raiders of the Rubble II
Job Overview: The Merchant Guild’s leader was satisfied with your detaining of one of the bandit strike forces, but he wants to nip the problem in the bud. He’s sent you out to deal with the Bandit leader, who is quite upset at the fact that someone has taken out some of his finest warriors. Bring the Bandit leader back to Reim where justice can be served.

Skarrg:

Last edited by Minerva Gladius on 07/12/14, 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Raiders of the Rubble: Boost the enemies damage to C-Tier and you should be all set.

Amaya

Amaya
β-Tier
β-Tier

Edited

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I made the necessary fixes. Approved~

Code:
[b]Job Name:[/b] Raiders of the Rubble I
[b]Job Rank:[/b] C
[b]Job Location:[/b] The Western front
[b]Job Rewards:[/b] 100xp, 7000 Huang
[b]Job Overview:[/b] Rumors of a bandit camp that have been within the dilapidated rubble of the western front have spread. These bandits have been sieging passing caravans and looting small amounts of their wares, which are then sold in back alleys of reim to support the groups interests. The Merchant’s Guild has put out a job to simply find out where the group is located, get a size estimate and make it back. You may need to knock out a patrol or two to get a good idea of how large the camp actually is.

[spoiler=Enemies][b]Enemy Name:[/b] Bandit Patrol (3)
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] C
[b]Description:[/b] Standing at 170cm and wearing cloth armor, these patrol units constantly perform a sweep of the camp and the landscape, moving at a steady walk of 5m/s over a predictable route. They each carry a C tier spear and can move at a health pace of 10m/s in battle
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[i]Signal The Clan:[/i] If a patrol sees an enemy they will whistle the other patrols in the area to it’s aid.
[i]Defiance: [/i]The patrol blocks a C tier attack, or two D tier attacks. Defiance moves at 15m/s[/spoiler]

[hr]

[b]Job Name:[/b] Raiders of the Rubble II
[b]Job Rank:[/b] B
[b]Job Rewards:[/b] 200xp, 15000 Huang
[b]Job Prerequisites:[/b] Raiders of the Rubble I
[b]Job Overview:[/b] The Merchant Guild’s leader, upon hearing of your success, has requested you accompany him on a trip to bait out and arrest some of their main raiding forces. The waggon you travel on will be falsely loaded with supplies, and you must wait to be attacked before retaliating. Your goal is to render as much of the fighting force unconscious as possible.

[spoiler=Enemies][spoiler=Rubble Raider][img]http://media.wizards.com/images/magic/daily/features/feat213b_rubblebeltraiders.jpg[/img]
[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Rubble Raiders (3)
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] C
[b]Description:[/b] Standing at 170cm and wearing cloth armor, these units move at an unnaturally swift 10m/s even when walking. Each raider carries a C-Tier spear.
[i]Can’t Touch This:[/i] Rubble Raiders move 5m/s faster than average, making their walk 10m/s, their jog 15m/s and their sprint a massive 20m/s
[i]Strength of Kin:[/i] Rubble Raiders know when another is in trouble, often showing up to help another out unexpectedly by ramming into their comrade’s opponent for C tier damage at 20m/s[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Shaman of the Rubble][img]http://magic.tcgplayer.com/images/130612-bt.jpg[/img]
[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Shaman of the Rubble
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] A
[b]Description:[/b] Only a mere 150cm, this young woman is capable of dishing out a ranged hell that makes life difficult for skilled warriors. She carries a staff and harasses her opponents with magic.
[i]Boom!:[/i] Shaman of the Rubble launches a small barrage of 5 fireballs, each one dealing D tier damage. Each fireball travels at 15m/s and will home in on anyone within 20 feet of the Shaman.
[i]Eruption:[/i] Shaman of the Rubble thrusts her staff skyward, causing a pillar of flame to erupt from the ground within 30m at 15m/s The pillar is 5 meters high and 2m across and deals A tier damage.
[i]Fire shroud:[/i] Shaman of the Rubble cloaks herself in a veil of fire. The veil surrounds her in a 1m radius at 15m/s and deals C tier damage.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[hr]

[b]Job Name:[/b] Raiders of the Rubble III
[b]Job Rank:[/b] B
[b]Job Rewards:[/b] 200xp, 15000 Huang
[b]Job Prerequisites:[/b] Raiders of the Rubble II
[b]Job Overview:[/b] The Merchant Guild’s leader was satisfied with your detaining of one of the bandit strike forces, but he wants to nip the problem in the bud. He’s sent you out to deal with the Bandit leader, who is quite upset at the fact that someone has taken out some of his finest warriors. Bring the Bandit leader back to Reim where justice can be served.

[spoiler= Skarrg][img]http://media.wizards.com/images/magic/daily/ur/ur216_pmeeatrjxl.jpg[/img]
[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Skarrg, The Bandit Mauler
[b]Rank:[/b] A
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] Omega
[b]Description:[/b] Towering over most at a goliath 195cm, Skarrg is riddled with pure muscle and nothing else, believing a man shows weakness hiding behind armor. He carries a staff 150cm in length that is topped with the skull of a wildcat, while his other hand bears a large claw like gauntlet.
[i]Turf Sense:[/i] Skarrg has a general idea of where people are within his camp, making him very difficult to catch of guard.
[i]Contempt for the Weak:[/i] Skarrg grabs his opponent by the face at 20m/s before suddenly slamming them into the ground at 15m/s for B tier damage.
[i]My Turf:[/i] Skarrg swings is staff in front of him at 15m/s, knocking everything within two meters back 10 meters and dealing C tier damage.
[i]Maul:[/i] Skarg viciously pounds his enemy with 2 C-tier attacks in rapid succession from any of his limbs. Each attack travels at 15m/s. Maul is often followed by Contempt for the Weak.
[i]Molten Pinnacle:[/i] Skarrg rains down a hail of 10 fireballs, each moving at 15m/s and dealing D tier damage. If 5 hit a target, they take C tier damage, and if all 10 connect, the target takes B tier. This ability has a 3 post cooldown
[i]Searing Spear:[/i] Skarrg crafts a spear of fire, hurling it up to 20m at 20m/s and dealing a C tier burn to whomever it hits.[/spoiler]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum