You are not connected. Please login or register

Raiders Of the rubble Part 2 Lagi-Solo

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

A day or two after blowing some steam off of the bandits who thought they could muscle in on the good people of Reim and get away with it, they met their quick end by the hands of the dragon emperor. He wanted things to be more grand scale; he wanted to light them up. And show them no kind of mercy whatsoever. Then again, Lagi had to restrain himself. As emperor, Lagi felt that it was his responsibility to set examples for the people of reim to follow, as well as the people of Remano that followed behind him . “Hmm…” He was currently going through his downtime when there was a request to meet with him while Lagi relaxed inside of the throne room. “Who could it be this time??’” Lagi would mumble to himself as the man that wanted to meet with him surrendered all of is weapons and went through the proper military clearance and did the right paperwork. It turned out to be the Merchant Guild’s leader himself, taking some time out of his day to meet with the young emperor.” Greetings my emperor, I suppose that there is always time for a proper arrangement ? I figured since you already got started with the western front bandits, you might want to be the one to finish the job youself. I heard of your exploits, and I have a plant that’s sure to work.” Lagi was currently cuddling with two servant girls on his lap. “What plan?”

252/750

Abilities used
Spoiler:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Raiders Of the rubble  Part 2 Lagi-Solo CrChE3t

Raiders Of the rubble  Part 2 Lagi-Solo LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The merchants guild master would then  move his hands around while  wondering how to throw this itch at the emperor, he knew that this would mean putting the emperor himself in danger. “  This would require you to get off of your throne, as well as the fact that  you would be in great danger. ‘ Lagi was nuzzling in a giggling girls bosom as he gave a muffled response. “ Danger? A healthy dose of the everyday life of ruler.” Lagi would then sit properly and give the man his full attention.
The merchant continued with his plan. “My request is for you accompany me on a trip to bait out and arrest some of their main raiding forces. The wagon we will travel on will be falsely loaded with supplies, and you must wait to be attacked before retaliating.  Of course, you need yourself to be hidden for it. “ Lagi thought about it and decided that it would be something fun to do.  “”I will be paid of course? This is money that I can use for the city, as well as other operations. “ The merchant nodded and Lagi gave one of the girls a light tap on the bottom. “ Sorry ladies, duty calls. “Afterwards, Lagi and the merchant guild master would proceed to head on to get a big caravan, something that was  big enough to feign the idea of there being the biggest score of bandits lives. Lagi was dressed up in a hidden cloak as he sat in the passenger’s seat of the carriage while the merchant guild mater drove. “ Any minute now…..” They would say as they manage to make it ahead 1 hour away from Reim, el drago flew from the sky and tracked them there.

549/750

Lagi's Vault

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“ when I raise my hand up, close your eyes….. “ Lagi would give the merchant guild leader a good time of advice. Soon after, the bandits arrived and attacked the carriage,  it was about time that lagi got to work. They was surrounded by the rubble raiders as Lagi puts his hands up and reveals  his  angelic brace.  Lagi closed his eyes and used Hamon, Light bang. He blinded all three of the enemies and took out his  Angelic bow, firing off a basic shot in the head of one of the bandits, the two bandits were blinded for a long period of a time, they were swing their  weapons  aimlessly and  attacked the carriage. Lagi pushed the guild master out of the way and used his bladed brooch to cash with the sphere attack and use full body blade. Lagi would then take the sword of the  merchant and use Razor, augmenting the sword and beheading the bandit, the merchant covered in blood. “Ahh!” Afterwards, the last rubble bandit tried to run away, slowly picking up speed. She was blind, but she could get away  and warn her group. She was also trying to run in a zigzag pattern. Lagi stopped her by taking out his angelic bow and using hamon seeker to track the movements of the bandit and finish her off , hitting her in the back for b rank damage.

As of why the shamen of rubble wasn’t attacking, she had to deal with el drao. She was hanging back to cast magic from afar, but El Drago wasn’t having that. El drago used El Rapido, the shaman used Boom In order to counter the shock balls. While she was being distracted by El drago, lagi used Snap shockwave.  The magician was biting more than she can chew, but she clashed with Eruption. However, El drago did a 25 m/s descent to land right on top of shaman, dealing a tier physical damage and finishing her off. “ And that’s 2…..’

750/750

180/350

Spoiler:

Lagi's Vault

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum