You are not connected. Please login or register

Raiders Of the rubble Part 3 Lagi-Solo

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

After the defeat of those bandits, Lagi and the other forces of Reim started to push them back a lot. There were plenty of torturing for the bandits that were still alive, but they seemed to be very tough shells to break. This wasn’t too good; the head of the snake needs to be crushed if the rest of the body continues to be the problem for Lagi and Reim. “Hmmmm..” Lagi took the time to visit one of the Reim dungeons that had one of the bandits were being held in. Simply by seeing lagi’s face, they knew why he was here. “ And here I thought I killed everyone, this one managed to survive because my arrows dont pierce, but they sure as hell burn. Lagi would then look down at the chained man, he didn’t say anything. “ unconscious?” Lagi would say as he took the piss bucket and dumped it on the man. “ Rise and shine, I got some questions for you. “ The bandit looked up and spat his piss saliva in the King’s direction. “ Oh….. you are a feisty one aren’t ya? “ Lagi made a signal with the other guard and two guards came in. “ Keep him entertained until he’s willing to speak. I need the location of his boss in order end this little game of hide and seek with his group. I would like to stress the importance that every caravan they take is items and equipment that reim could use. He talks in one hour……. Understand…. We need this….” With a pat on the guards back, Lagi exits to get his gear. “

276/750

abilities
Spoiler:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi didn’t even have to return, the guards came to him after they came back with the information that the young king desired. “Oh?” Lagi would say with an amused smile and a round of applause for the two gentlemen. “Alright boys, tell me the good news, I’m ready to go. “ The two guards looked at each other and one of them spoke up. “ My lord, we now have the location of skarrg. The merchant guild leader also assisted us with some information that can help you pinpoint the location of the man. “ After receiving the information, Lagi hopped on El Drago to go over to the location.

Upon arriving, Lagi coud already hear an echo of laughter from Skarrg. “Have you come for me, child of Reim? Nice dragon….” Lagi and El drago looked around, it was hard to find this man because of his Turf sense. Skarrg then casts Molten Pinnacle in order to distract the dragon. El drago used his speed to do evasive maneuvers, but Skarrg predicted when the dragon would stop and jumped off a cliff to use my turf in order to knock lagi off of the dragon and deal c rank damage to left side of lagi's torso. “ Tch….” Lagi would say as el drago started to circle around, but it was hard to see with all of the rocks around. “ “ In retaliation, Lagi used bullet point and pointed his finger at Skarrg. Skarrg landed on a rock platform and used searing spear to clash, but bullet point was b rank and broke through the spear and hit skarrg in stomach as well to do c rank damage. In order for lagi to break is fall, he used jumping beam to give himself a spring and launches off of the floor on his legs as soon as he landed, heading straight for skarrg. “Not bad kid..”

594/750

290/350

C rank damage to LAgi, C rank damage to Skarrg

Abilities used
Spoiler:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Skarrg decided to use maul, as lagi sustained his jumping bean and head off towards Skarrg. The first punch was made to the arm of lagi, something that Lagi sponged by using full body blade from his bladed brooch. The second punch hit Lagi for c rank damage right in the face. However, Lagi persevered through and tackled skarrg with bulk up strength, hitting him square in the chest with b rank strength. Afterwards, Lagi followed up with his snap shockwave to blow skarrg off of the platform with A tier internal damage. Skargg made a break for it by hiding behind a bit of rock formations. However, Sound magic travels though all mediums, it went through the rock formation and hit skragg head on.

El drago looked on as the fight raged on, flying fown at 25 m/s and using lightning initial cannon on skarag as he had his attention on lagi. The descent was 25m/s and the lightning cannon blast hit skargg , knocking him unconscious and defeating the man. “ Bag him up el drago, he will be trialed. “ LAgi walked over to skarrg and tied him up. Afterwards el drago scooped the man in his hand and lagi jumped on El drago’s back,

750/750

180/350

abilities
Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum