Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Assignment Name: Ravenous Manta Part 1
Assignment Rank: B
Assignment Location: Reim
Assignment Rewards: 200XP/15,000 Huang
Profession Prerequisites: Beast Master
Assignment Overview: From the completion of his Mission, Azix has sent Lagi and the clan an amazing pair of Ravenous Mantra, both male and female. 'The two mantas that Azix sent back proved invaluable as transportation and were easily trained. Lagi decided to go check on where their nest is to get more sooner for immediate results. The mantra's will be encouraged to mate and create more of their young as Lagi proceeds to search for the nest. Lagi much capture and tame two more ravenous to first get an idea of where the nest. His ways of subduing is left up to Lagi and his capture group. After this mission, the female mantra back at the village would have successfully laid eggs.

Game Capture
Spoiler:

Assignment Name: Ravenous Manta Part 2
Assignment Overview: After sending back the mantra and checking on the eggs, Lagi had a good idea of where to find the nest. While lagi is hot on the trail, he and his group would come across three more mantra The mantra are invaluable of course, and its always good to have more for the El nagi clan. After taming and sending them back, Lagi will find the nest to have five preteen mantra. After capturing and taming, Lagi will send them back to the El nagi village. After this mission, the eggs would have hatched into baby mantra, though the mantra would need time to mature

Game Capture
Spoiler:

Assignment Name: The Mantra Express
Assignment Overview: Its been a good amount of time and the majority of the Mantra has matured and trained, along with a good amount of them Laying eggs in the process. Right now, Lagi will use his expertise to turn the mantra into a transportation force, being able to speed up the transportation of goods and people across the country.

Assignment Name: Mineral Seeker
Assignment Overview: The old Mine guardian that lagi has defeated and captured knows the cave systems very well. Lagi will use his expertise to properly tame the creature and teach it protect the miners and search for the highest valuable content of minerals. This not only increases the chances of the miners not being lost in the cave, but finding more success in their jobs, which brings great wealth to Reim.

Creature to tame
Spoiler:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

approved and rewarded~

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

There are a couple of concerns with this job. The first of which is that the Manta-like creatures are mating shortly after being broken in. Even with the introduction of an external agent that encourages it, they would still need some time to recover both mentally and physically (I suppose magic could have them recover, physically, at a fast rate, and the drug can override their mental state if it is strong enough, but a drug that powerful is likely to cause genetic issues. If you're okay with this, there is no need to make any edits about that, other than to mention that they were healed in some way from their breaking in).

The next issue is that the creatures themselves aren't reptilian. They would likely have a live birthing process. I don't mind if it's an egg laying process, though. However, with egg-laying processes, if we take the example of a snake's egg laying process we will note that it takes upwards of 30-40~ days for them to lay eggs after they have bred, and then a period of time for them to hatch. If you go the live birthing process, they should take a certain amount of time as well.

Generally speaking, shorter gestation/incubation periods means shorter lifespans.

Long story short, you're going to HAVE to have time skips in there for the birthing process if you want to post about witnessing them give birth to a new generation.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

bump

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved and rewarded. While working on your next job, keep in mind that the ones that have hatched will take time to mature, so the only ones you can train to transport stuff will be the ones you've already broken in.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved and rewarded~ Just 2 things I want you to respond to, and 1 thing I want to inform you of.

Informing:
Just as an FYI, as it takes 3~ months from Narpolia (Reim's official primary port city) to reach Imuchakk, it would be impossible for the Mantas to travel across the country and memorize all the different routes. As such, it will require, for some time, 'drivers' who work on that.

Clarification:
1: Is Lagi's intention to buy goods from Shylock's old suppliers, and then use Shylock's trade routes in order to make more efficient trades? If so, did you learn Shylock's trade routes through being king, or was there another way you learned about them?
2: Lagi mentions making a transportation business as a joint venture with Reim. Is Lagi intending to split profits? If he is, where/what percentage is he splitting them at?

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

1. Through being king

2. I'm selling the manta's through the government to create public transportation for Reim. I'm going to try to get the government to begin a public transport, Lagi and the EL Nagi's profit will come from supplying the animals and caring for the animals.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Is there a reason the mine guardian is using none of its abilities to "rebel" against you? It is established that the whip, being an unlisted weapon, does only D-tier damage, so it would it no way deter it from acting out against you. The vertigo inducement may deter it, but up until that point, it would be using any means necessary to break your hold on it, including its abilities.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Bump

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved and rewarded

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]