Sweet Treat Social/Jaha

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sweet Treat Social/Jaha Empty Sweet Treat Social/Jaha 30/11/14, 08:39 pm

Keila

Keila
C-Tier
C-Tier

Keila is walking on the streets of Reim, admiring the scenery and is not really paying attention to where she is walking. This is pretty interesting, all the building have such unique architecture... Even though everything is pretty and all... I really want ice cream right now... Keila smiles to herself and as she faces where she is walking again, she walked into a pole by then.

Keila slid down to the floor, in pain. Ow, that really hurt... Keila groaned in pain as she stood up. Now I could really used that ice cream now considering it will help me a ton in terms of pain and flavor...

Last edited by Keila on 30/11/14, 09:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

3Sweet Treat Social/Jaha Empty Re: Sweet Treat Social/Jaha 30/11/14, 09:06 pm

Keila

Keila
C-Tier
C-Tier

Keila was startled as the pole she walked into started to shatter. Then, in a instant, a kick just missed her by a inch, making her think. Who's the barbarian that this foot belongs to. That could have took my head off. She looks up at the male as he spoke, she glared at him with a cold glare and when he started to walk away she spat at him muttering, "Neanderthal." She then saw a cafe and began to walk towards it. That idiot almost killed me, he didn't even sound the least bit sorry. I should be so mad, but he'd stare at me if I yelled Keila shuddered at the thought of being stared at.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

5Sweet Treat Social/Jaha Empty Re: Sweet Treat Social/Jaha 01/12/14, 04:25 pm

Keila

Keila
C-Tier
C-Tier

Keila was angrily walking into the cafe and when she got to the glass door, she noticed that the Neanderthal was beginning to follow her into the restaurant What is this imbecile doing... I saw him walking the other way too... Keila then stops walking and spins on her heel to face him saying, "Is there something you need?" Realizing she could stare at him and it would trigger her phobia, she spun around again saying, "W-well?" He honestly has no reason to want to follow me so why is he even doing this in the first place. Keila was also thinking of what she should buy at the cafe. What do buy this time... maybe cake or a milkshake...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum