You are not connected. Please login or register

Controlling Destiny Part 2: Middle Management [Mission]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zander

Zander
β-Tier
β-Tier

"Now, you're going to tell me everything you know about the connections to the capital, or I'm going to start breaking bones. Trust me, I'm wearing steel, I think I can break just about every bone in your body, and I know just where to start... tell me, did you want children?"

---

In the end, it had only taken a broken arm and a shattered pelvis until the trader had started telling him their little secrets. Of course, the fact that two out of three were now dead and rotting back there should go some way to explaining just how he had reacted to people who sold innocent people. 

The "Property" was now moving back to the city, some people finding shelter within the ranks of the fanalis corps, whilst still others were finding their way back to wherever they had come from... or maybe they just ran off because they'd seen him kill people in cold blood. Either way, they weren't slaves any more. 

The information that they had told him was actually pretty invaluable stuff. All about how they had a man in the city, and about how they had plans to meet him to arrange a transfer of money. That was the only reason he had spared the third man's life, because now he was able to get a false message to the guy who set up these deals that the guy in charge wanted to speak to him. If he were to ask about the limp... well, he'd just have to make something up about a slave getting a little bit too feisty for him to handle. As long as the man got there, that's all that mattered. 

Last edited by Zander on 05/03/14, 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Zander

Zander
β-Tier
β-Tier

All in all, the man took around an hour to arrive at the location of the meet up. Of course, he had brought his guards because - hey, this was a set up, why would anything ever be easy for Alek when he tried to use his brain? Stopped him having to wade into the office and there were probably a lot less guards here than there would have been there, but there were still three of the little fucks so, no, he didn't feel very lucky right now. Why would he? he was having to fight a bunch of idiots just to be able to insure the freedom of his people, why would he feel lucky about something like that? 

The man approached more and more with every given second. That meant the guards were coming closer to, and he would thus have to be even more careful about what he was going to do. Three at once... well, he'd had worse odds. Plus, he was around four times stronger than a normal man, so odds were statistically still on his side if you thought about it like that... but nobody would. After all, he was charging head first into hell, now was not the time for a cheery grin and to tell himself to chin up. 

"What... the hell happened here?" the man asked himself, clearly not noticing Alek's ingenious hiding position... behind one of the nearby trees. The three guards began to poke around with the bodies, wondering exactly what had happened to them, and not paying attention to the creeping shadow slowly but surely making its way behind them like an oncoming storm.

Zander

Zander
β-Tier
β-Tier

The man couldn't even scream before his face was smashed in, knocking him straight off his horse and onto the cold ground underneath. How many bones broken in the sack of shit's body... unknown. Certainly enough to hurt. Apparently enough to really hurt considering the fact that he was now crying in a heap. there was some sort of sick satisfaction that he was able to take from seeing someone who forced other people to feel so weak and miserable losing all their own power, becoming little more than a tool for the rest of the world to fuck around as they liked. 

The guards for him were forming a wall around him quick as a shot. Fortunately for him and unfortunately for them, he was a fanalis, and they were mere humans. A single punch was enough to send them packing, and as he opened his throat and let out an inhuman cry of sheer power, he send the poor fuck's flying ass over head against the cold ground. One was unlucky enough to land badly and seemed to twist his neck, the other one landed on a rock with a broken arm but was apparently alive. Good, because this was only the beginning. 

"I doubt you guys were the only ones I need to deal with. So, why not tell me about your bosses?"

500 / 500 Mission Complete

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum