You are not connected. Please login or register

Controlling Destiny Part 1: Street Level [Mission]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zander

Zander
β-Tier
β-Tier

Slave trading is a filthy, disgusting thing that is always allowed to happen when it shouldn't be. People don't act about it because they see it as always having existed, always having been there in the background of the world. Some people even believe that people like the fanalis were born to be slaves. That a single race is better than all the others because of some birth right. 

This was an invention of the goi humans, people who had nothing going for them. They had no magic, no strength, no wisdom, no control over nature, and so they had to proclaim themselves the best because, well, nobody else was going to do it. They had to rule the world before they were bred to extinction by evolution. After all, in the world that's suspended on survival of the fittest, they were not filling any evolutionary niche. 

It was this belief that led to the very existence of the slave trade, the existence of people who truly believed they were superior to the people they tortured and mocked, the people they abused simply because they could. They made their money off the broken back of innocent people they had forced under them. It was why people like Alek had been brought into existence. 

He could have been a peaceful genius settling down by the river banks of Balbadd, bringing the country into peace and prosperity but no, instead he had been bred into a miner, a soldier, a weapon of death. He was the very thing that people feared the Fanalis would become, because of the slave trade. And now he would pitch in to help put it to an end once and for all. Starting with the people on the street.

Zander

Zander
β-Tier
β-Tier

The sun was shining down on the grassland just outside of the city. It wasn't as far out in the Western Front as some of his other missions, still remaining within the fertile grasslands that surrounded the city's limits, but with the legion being so anti-slave, due to their ties to the Fanalis people, there was no man stupid enough to sell slaves within the city. At least, that was the way it should be; considering the fact that the colliseum had owned him as a gladiatorial slave for around a month before his liberation, there were clearly some urban links that he would have to take care of first.

Dressed from head to toe in a long black cloak, he walked towards the people that were selling their wares on the top of the hill, people in silvery collars lined up like pedigree dogs to be sold to the highest bidder. He didn't even get within ten feet before he was called out to like some browser in a shop. 
"Hello my friend. You are looking for someone to make your life easier, yes?" The accent was strange and it spoke slightly broken English... Likely someone from Heliohept. Considering how wide-spread the trade was in those lands, it wasn't surprising. 

"Well... no, I'm looking for you." he said, a hand moving forwards to grab the man's whip. His face was clearly one of surprise as he felt himself disarmed, his goons beginning to crowd around the cloaked figure. "I was wondering whether you would like to have a taste of your own medicine." A single snapping sound, and the whip had slashed against the trader's face, leaving a bright red mark and leaving him to yowl in pain clutching his face. 

Removing the robe and showing his face, Alek revealed himself as a Fanalis for the first time to these idiotic fools who tried to get him to betray innocent people. 
"The Fanalis corps says hi."

Zander

Zander
β-Tier
β-Tier

The fight with the guards that had come out to protect the merchant didn't even last a minute. When they equipped this guy with a weapon, they clearly hadn't expected for it to be taken from him so easily. A crack, and the leg of one of the men had been taken out from under him. Not enough to kill him, but the pain in his leg and the cracking of his head against the ground was enough to do some serious damage. The next guard fared much the same, except this time getting a steel gauntlet to the face, his face almost literally exploding with a fountain of blood coming from the ruined remnants of his nose. 

Now was the part that made it worth keeping them alive. As he had already mentioned, they had people in the city, they had people that they were getting this money to and from, and they were selling to the arena so they clearly had some sources of expertise. Grabbing the collar of the trader, assuming that he knew the most due to his position, he literally hoisted him off the ground, their faces almost close enough to kiss at this point. 

"Now, you're going to tell me everything you know about the connections to the capital, or I'm going to start breaking bones. Trust me, I'm wearing steel, I think I can break just about every bone in your body, and I know just where to start... tell me, did you want children?"

500/500 Mission Complete

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum