You are not connected. Please login or register

A Pirate's Life [Job/Liber]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

16A Pirate's Life [Job/Liber] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Pirate's Life [Job/Liber] 25/10/14, 12:02 am

Liber Aurelius

Liber Aurelius
β-Tier
β-Tier

The burns were severe and had Liber's face overtaken by an agonized expression of pain. But the assassin resisted his bodily urge to yell out from the torment and grit his teeth down hard managing to muffle it into a growling groan. His fingers put cracks in the deck from how hard he was grasping for the wooden deck with the lone arm that was trying to life his body up from the deck. Looking up from his torturous pain Liber struggled to his feet shakily. Liber was going to have to look for a life magician after this little bout of recklessness. Grunting, Liber tried to take a step forward to help Ayero as he watched her engage the captain but fell to one knee and barely caught himself from face planting into the deck for a dirt nap. Resigning himself to an indisposed state, Liber gave up on trying to move and simply watched as his hand flexed and a few more needles appeared in hand ready to be thrown if needed.

Watching for an opening Liber thought to attack the captain when there was a good chance but none showed themselves. At least none he though he could really take advantage of considering his injuries. Liber cursed himself under his breath for having made such a mistake as to have been caught off guard from behind. Helpless, he could only watch the duel take place in silence. When the woman impaled the captain's limb and turned away Liber shouted with worry as he could see the flames of retaliation had not yet died out from the Captain's one natural eye. Rather brilliant flames were gathering in his magic one. But even when faced with the same surprise attack that had bested Liber, Ayero managed to dodge and reply with swift brutality.

As the woman came to Liber's side he brought a hand to his chest, fingers outlining his exposed nipple as he tried to check his pulse. The man's heart was still pumping from the battle and it was less painful than reaching for his wrist. Liber could tell from the irregular beating and his dizziness that he would soon be falling unconscious. Smiling, Liber laughed at himself and his sorry state despite his pain and his eyes began to fall shut slowly, "I take back what I said. You're a pretty capable woman, Ayero. You can have...the full rewa-" The fanalis males words could not be finished as he passed out and fell lifelessly face first into Ayero's breasts unintentionally violating her personal space for the second time this day.

-Exit-

17A Pirate's Life [Job/Liber] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Pirate's Life [Job/Liber] 25/10/14, 12:16 am

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Eyeing Liber a bit nervously, Ayero examined his wounds up close. She shakes her head at his words, growing a bit more worried as the man’s speech begins to slow. ”I suppose I’ll drag you to a doc—“ Her words are cut off as he passes out, face planting into her chest. Rolling her eyes, the fanalis woman grumbles something before hoisting the unconscious body into her arms. ”Oi!” She waves over to the nearby ship that had brought them out here, signaling for the boat to pick them up. She was too afraid to try and make the jump while saddled with Liber’s body.

Safely on the trading vessel, Ayero props Liber’s body against the side of the ship, snapping at a mate to fetch her some salt water and a cloth. ”Shouldn’t you leave this to a healer, ma’am?” He asks tentatively only for Ayero to bark at him again. ”His wound still needed to be cleaned out and the salt water will help. Besides, I know someone. Just take us back to shore.”

[Exit]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum