Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job Name: Encircle and Protect (1)
Job Rank: C
Job Location: Riem
Job Rewards: 100 xp 7000 huang
Job Overview:
To guarantee the valuable items and trophy's of the Imuchakk people are kept safe it is necessary for some more covert reconnaissance to be carried out, check for possible threats.

(threats will be discovered)

Job Name: Remove some threats (2)
Job Location: Reim
Job Overview:
Threats are preparing to ambush Imuchakk goods, remove a group of them before they get the chance too arrive.

Enemy Name: Thug Rookie*5
Needed damage to take down: D
Abilities: None

Enemy Name: Thug Leader
Needed damage to take down: B
Abilities:
The thug leader has 1 makeshift explosive, it has a 5 metre explosive radius and can deal 2nd degree burns (C tier damage)

Job Name: End the Attack (3)
Job Rank: B
Job Rewards: 200 xp 15,000 huang
Job Overview:
With some enemies picked off its just dealing with the main group, reinforce the imuchakk fighters.

Enemy Name: Thug Rookie*5
Needed damage to take down: D
Abilities: None

Enemy Name: Thug Leader
Needed damage to take down: B
Abilities:
The thug leader has 1 makeshift explosive, it has a 5 metre explosive radius and can deal 2nd degree burns (C tier damage)

Enemy Name: The Boss
Needed damage to take down: A
Abilities:
Two weapon fighter, The boss with attack you with two weapons and is very capable at using them.

2Seek and Protect Empty Re: Seek and Protect 09/10/14, 07:01 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

I've altered some things about these to touch them up a bit. Let me know if you approve of these edits.

Job Name: Imuchakk Assets I/III Scouting Trouble
Job Location: Riem
Job Overview:
To guarantee the valuable items and trophy's of the Imuchakk people are kept safe it is necessary for some more covert reconnaissance to be carried out. As the only human among the Imuchakk party, Vodara is well suited for this task. While your Imuchakk brothers defend the ships, enter the port city and look for potential threats while getting a feel for the local opinion about the Imuchakk presence. After eavesdropping on a couple conversations a plot to raid the Imuchakk ships will come to light.

-------------------------

Job Name: Imuchakk Assets II/III Incoming Threats
Job Overview:
Reim bandits are preparing to ambush the docked Imuchakk ships for their goods. You've discovered where a group of them are planning to gather. Turn the tables by ambushing this group of fighters before they make their move.

Enemies:

--------------------------

Job Name: Imuchakk Assets III/III End The Attacks
Job Rank: B
Job Rewards: 200 xp 15,000 huang
Job Overview:
After taking out the smaller group, it would seem as though all is well. However they were only a part of the main group plotting the attack. Three days have passed since the ambush on the bandits and this time was spent preparing a stronger force. The bandits attack again during the night using a ship of their own! The Imuchakk guards can handle most of the attackers from the water with their superior swimming, but some bandits are also attacking from the port by land. While your Imuchakk companions hold off the seafaring bandits, watch their backs and protect the ship from the land party.

Enemies:

3Seek and Protect Empty Re: Seek and Protect 09/10/14, 07:08 pm

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

So yak your ok for me too do this chain up in till the last section and then recruit someone or at least arrange someone to jump in ?

4Seek and Protect Empty Re: Seek and Protect 09/10/14, 07:23 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

There is nothing that would prevent you from doing so. Are you satisfied with the edits I made?

5Seek and Protect Empty Re: Seek and Protect 09/10/14, 07:36 pm

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

yes highly satisified ill start when i get up

6Seek and Protect Empty Re: Seek and Protect 09/10/14, 07:36 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

In that case,