6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Caim's Chamber - Page 2 Empty Re: Caim's Chamber 03/08/14, 08:59 pm

Caim

Caim
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The the metal vessel containing Caim would begin to shine with a brilliant light as the young beast tamer fanalis placed his hand upon it's surface. A magic circle would be at the center of this luminescence as its source whilst a large mass of magoi began to build around the object. The argument between the two king candidates would be interrupted by the appearance of a large elderly Djinn emerging from the sword at great speeds. Blue flesh grew to be many times the size of a normal man as Caim rose to tower over the dungeon capturers casting them all in shadow. The light would subside leaving an elderly muscular Djinn looming above everyone present. "Hmmm..." A thoughtful sound would shake through the air as Caim stroked his beard and gazed downwards.

"Cease your bickering, the one who decides who leaves this dungeon with "power" is I."

Unlike most Djinn, Caim did not shrink his size down to be less intimidating and easier to communicate with. Instead, Caim leaned over and pressed his giant face close to the ground so he could hear the men speak and wash their bodies in the vibrations of his booming voice. "So...which of you is most suited to be king?" The great spirit asked to himself more so than to those who stood before him, but he would follow up by addressing them directly with a question. "I will only serve a king who embodies the will of a blade. To lead, one must have sharp wit and a will like steel. What makes either of you think you possess these qualities?" It was a cryptic question that would affect Caim's ultimate decision, however all the actions the men had taken since they entered the dungeon held influence over his choice.

[Altair and Sloth must prove to Caim that they are compatible with him in order to earn his blessings.]

27Caim's Chamber - Page 2 Empty Re: Caim's Chamber 04/08/14, 05:38 pm

Altair Loros

Altair Loros
A-Tier
A-Tier

Altair had to force himself not to stumble backwards at the sight of the enormous blue man that came from the sword. apparently, he was the one who decides who leaves with power. The blue man posed a question to Altair and Dynatos. Which one of them had a sharp wit, and a will like steel? Altair would have to prove that he was the better candidate for this power the man held. He thought for just a moment, only long enough for there to be a short pause in the air before he responded. "Sir, i am the one you are looking for. in regards to my wit, i believe that my intelligence, wisdom, and leadership are unmatched. i have the ability to analyze a situation, come up with a course of action, and get others to follow my lead all within a course of seconds. As for my will, i believe that i have the superior ability. Willpower is a combination of resolve and courage. i have my resolve. my mission to free this world of slavery. But resolve alone is not what give willpower it's strength. it is your courage. not the absence of fear, for that is what makes one reckless, but your ability to use it to your advantage. fear sharpens the senses, allowing you to see, hear, and react faster and with more precision. You must be able to look past that fear and use what it gives you to win the fight. that is my willpower. together they allow me to use my rod, that while a blunt tool, is sharper than any sword. this rod is a symbol. a symbol of my wit, resolve and courage. it strikes fear into the hearts of my enemies, cutting what cannot be severed by any mortal weapon. it cuts away their inner blade. it severs their wit and willpower. my edgeless blade can cut even the strongest sword. That is my power. That is my wit. That is my willpower." Satisfied, Altair simply waited for the man to listen to what Dynatos had to say. He was confident that his answer would win him the power of the dungeon.

28Caim's Chamber - Page 2 Empty Re: Caim's Chamber 04/08/14, 08:34 pm

Diego Namez

Diego Namez
A-Tier
A-Tier

As flesh gripped the sword, it gleamed brightly before a rather large being formed out from the magical circle. Diego let out a cry, falling backwards in surprise to land on his bottom. Wide eyes peered up from massive blue feet to an elderly face. "Whoa..." The Djinn towered over Diego, but his attention was on Altair and Dynatos. Diego was surprised to hear them ask which wanted to be King. He turned his attention to the sword again, could a weapon really give someone that power?

Altair spoke up first and provided a passionate speech about his desires, his willpower to accomplish and how he can cut through his foes. Diego didn't realize Altair felt so strongly about ending slavery, but he certainly agreed with it. One of Diego's goals was to help fight to end slavery. It was Dynatos turn to speak up and Diego listened intently, curious to know the man's intentions.

29Caim's Chamber - Page 2 Empty Re: Caim's Chamber 04/08/14, 08:35 pm

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

The eyes of Dynatos head been fixed on the sword when Diego touched it. The sudden appearance of the blue giant shocked Dynatos, but he did not show it because he had seen many crazy things over his life. The great being posed his question to the two. While Altair explained why he was the better choice Dynato s reflected on his life and everything he, his family,  and his race had gone through. "I am not greatly educated. I have taught myself over my years of being alive. I've met many people and have seen many places. Sharp wit. What is it exactly. To me it is the ability to survive and not matter what is thrown at you or what wall stands before you, you can cut it down. As you can see I am a fanalis." Dynatos looked at Diego. "My kind are treated as pure monsters. We are nothing more than savage in the eyes of the world, but Great One I trying to cut down those barriers and stereotypes. Fanalis have families and feelings just like everyone else. We laugh cry and get mad, but the biggest similarity we have both everyone is that we...are...alive. With your help I plan on creating a safe haven for all fanalis and show the world that we, despite having these bodies, are just like them. I won't tell you that I am the better choice, but I will say this; I have seen so much adversity and hardship, but I am still standing here before you and I am surrounded by people who believe in me. I was able to show them. Please allow me to show everyone else."

30Caim's Chamber - Page 2 Empty Re: Caim's Chamber 06/08/14, 05:20 pm

Caim

Caim
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Caim listened the the words of each candidate and weighed them against one another as the men spoke. When both had said their piece the old man groaned in displeasure and frowned deeply as he cast unapproving eyes down upon both Altair and Dynatos. "Unfortunately, neither of you embody the traits I seek in a King. If either of you had any wits about you then you would have known better than to simply parrot my question back to me or muse on about unrelated topics." The elderly Djinn sighed deeply and scratched his head causing dandruff to fall upon the men present in the form of tiny sharp metal shavings which were harmless due to their small size. Caim looked back and forth from Altair to Dynatos and closed his eyes as he spoke. "If I had my choice, neither of you would be king...but, it was my lords wish that I would choose my new king from those who reach my chamber."

Grumbling from the Djinn made it clear that he was not pleased with the candidates he had to choose from. Altair had spoken of what he thought wit and will meant but hardly said anything to actually prove that he held the qualities. Dynatos had likewise spoken cheap talk but also went on about the plight of the Fanalis race which had nothing to do with Caim's question. "I couldn't care less about your people young red-haired one. Nor do I find the musings of a human's interpretations about the meaning of words to be of any value. You both have failed my test, it is a shame that I must still pick one of you."

A blue finger would move to point at Altair as Caim declared the former shepherd to be his choice, "You would cut the chains of the enslaved. This is more in the spirit of a blade than building a country. A sword is not meant for protecting families or creating nations. It is a tool meant to destroy that which stands in one's way and those who think otherwise are simply naive. I had hoped the one with a sword would claim my power, but apparently it's only purpose is to rust away without use." Caim gestured to the greatsword at Dynatos' back, Megalos, which had sadly not seen any use in the dungeon. Caim eyed it with envy wishing that it could have been his metal vessel, however Caim refused to spend his days serving a King who would only "cut" down social standard and assumptions. A futile effort as ideas lack physical form. At least the bindings of slaves would serve as a substantial target Caim's powers would be able to rend.

"You shall be my King young human. I, Caim, begrudgingly vow to serve you...Come, pick a metal vessel of my treasury as I will not reside in an object of magic such as your staff.

The room would then fill with treasure which included many high quality weapons scattered among the loot.

[Altair must now pick a metal vessel, Diego may roll for a magic tool OR dungeon beast transformation. Sloth may roll for a dungeon beast transformation if Diego doesn't go for it/fails his roll. Raizel may also roll for magic tools and transformations if Diego fails his roll.]

31Caim's Chamber - Page 2 Empty Re: Caim's Chamber 06/08/14, 06:59 pm

Altair Loros

Altair Loros
A-Tier
A-Tier

"I thank you, Caim, for choosing me.  and i hope that someday i will understand you better and pass your test.  As for a vessel, i choose..."  Altair looked around the room, seeing many great and noble looking swords and knives that the blue man would more than likely love to be housed in. But none of them really spoke to Altair until his eyes hit upon a black bladed, hand and a half, long sword. Altair approached it, eyes wide. it almost looked to be of some otherworldly metal. Surely something such as this would be a suitable place for the djinn to reside. Altair held it aloft and said, "This weapon here, i think is suitable. It has a fine sheen to it, and a luster that one simply couldn't find in any earthly metal. I think you would be quite happy living here." While Altair thought that maybe his rod would do, the djinn simply didn't look pleased when he looked upon it. Altair thought it better to keep him happy, and allow him a proper blade in which to reside.

32Caim's Chamber - Page 2 Empty Re: Caim's Chamber 06/08/14, 09:13 pm

Diego Namez

Diego Namez
A-Tier
A-Tier

Diego listened to Sloth's speech, hearing the Fanalis' goals to create a country for those who share a similar heritage; as well as his experiences dealing with racism. After hearing both of the prospective Kings speak, Diego was glad he wasn't in the Djinn's shoes. Both of the men seemed driven to fulfill their dreams and were asking the large blue man for the power to do it. Diego certainly knew Altair better and would have chosen him because of that, but the other Fanalis had ambitions that he agree with, as well.

Lulled out of his thoughts by Caim's rumbling voice, Diego turned his attention to the Djinn. Caim addressed both men, seemingly unhappy with both of their responses, but in the end chose Altair as the one to obtain his power. The Djinn pointed to some of the treasures around the room, asking Altair to chose an item from them. Diego started looking around to see if anything caught his eye while Altair looked.

33Caim's Chamber - Page 2 Empty Re: Caim's Chamber 06/08/14, 09:13 pm

Ilah

Ilah
D-Tier
D-Tier

The member 'Diego Namez' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Chamber - Tool' :
Caim's Chamber - Page 2 Lo6rThT

34Caim's Chamber - Page 2 Empty Re: Caim's Chamber 07/08/14, 09:49 am

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dynatos gripped his fist, but concluded everything happens for a reason. Ares pouted as they had went through all this for nothing. Dynatos patted his head assuring him it was ok. Dynatos had no further reason to be here, so he waited to be released from the dungeon. He watched as Altair sealed the Djinn within a metal vessel and watched Diego rummage through the treasure finding a magical tool. Athena land and sat on Ares back. She was tired and ready to go much like Dynatos. Maybe one day he will be able to obtain the power of one of these beings or maybe he would die before that. He did not know and a part of him didn't care. Dynatos stood in silence waiting to see what would happen.

35Caim's Chamber - Page 2 Empty Re: Caim's Chamber 08/08/14, 06:32 pm

Caim

Caim
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Diego's search through the hoard of treasure would find his eyes falling upon a unique item among the many swords and daggers that mostly filled Caim's treasury. There, laying on an azure blue carpet, was a bow crafted from an exotic material that seemed to be forged into both a ranged and melee weapon. It would be an improvement over Diego's current bow, but for now it would be too hard for him to draw back the bowstring properly. Perhaps if he took it and trained hard, he would be able to wield it one day, but at the very least it seemed like a good thing to hit one's enemies with.

Once Altair picked out a sword the Djinn would nod before flying into the vessel his king had chosen. Caim's massive body would converge onto a single point on the swords blade as it entered the object creating a magic circle engraving in the process. With that done a magic circle would appear on the ground beneath everyone transporting them back to the surreal scene floating outside the atmosphere of a shining blue globe. Once a pillar of light reached them they would be carried away in another bright flash to a giant pit where the dungeon had once stood surrounded by the spoils of their victory.

Magic Tool:

[Everyone has been rewarded 90,000 huang! Congratulations on completing the dungeon. Raizel may post a dungeon beast roll whenever he returns since his laptop being busted forced him to miss out.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum