You are not connected. Please login or register

It's time to get serious (Strength D-C)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Raizel

Raizel
β-Tier
β-Tier

It was time. Raizel cannot just sit by anymore. He was defeated yesterday in the underground arena. He had been the defending champion for so long, he got proud, once again. He was defeated by a newbie, and that feeling was horrendous. He decided to start training harder this time, to train both his physical and technical ability. With his strong determination, he went to the dojo. In the dojo, he looked around and finally found what he was looking for; leg weights. Putting them on, he said to himself, "From today onwards, I'll be putting these leg weights on, no matter what I do." After he put it on, he went for a jog around the city. He plans to make this a daily routine; jogging around the city at least once a day. At first, when he started jogging, it felt super hard, with the leg weights on and all. But soon, as he continued jogging, he could feel that it felt easier, and easier, as if the leg weights became lighter. Smiling, he thought to himself, "Yay! First signs of improvement." After his jog, he came back to the dojo. He took a sip of water before continuing his training. "Ok, to swing a sword, you need strong arms and shoulders. Time to start with 100 push-ups!" As he got on the floor with his arms and toes supporting his flat, inclined body, he started pushing up, while counting each time he goes down. After he was done, he felt exhausted, but he felt that he could still continue. Picking his sword up, he started practicing some sword attacks on a wooden dummy. He practiced his swings, trying his best to swing hard, and hit accurately.

He simulated a battle with his imagination, practicing to dodge, and strike the wooden dummy. After a while, he felt that he had made a slight improvement, and decided that he needs some experience with a real target. He went to call his friend, who was also a swordsman, to come and spar with him. As they each pick up a wooden sword, they bowed, before starting the fight. Raizel then dashed towards the man, and the man was prepared to swing at him the moment he is in range. Knowing this, Raizel suddenly took a leap backwards, dodging the man's attack, before slashing at the man himself. He then jumped back in a swift movement, saying, "First hit goes to me." The man smiled and charged towards Raizel. Raizel smiled and started dodging the man's jab one by one, and once he found a window of opportunity, Raizel jabbed his attack back at the man, saying "Two attacks hit. One more before victory is declared" What he was saying was telling the man that he just had to hit him one more time before winning. In a sword spar, instead of fighting to the death, the winner is chosen by first to hit the opponent 3 times. Raizel was confident with his own skills, and as a finishing touch, Raizel dashed at the man, ducked to dodge the man's side ward slash, and jabbed him with the tip of his sword. "3rd hit. I've won." The man scratched his head and smiled, saying, "I guess I'll need to practice more. Can I practice with you, Raizel?" Raizel smiled and accepted the man's request.

Wordcount 570/500

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum